Payback in the Bedroom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

He glanced her way slightly, frowned, and then snorted derisively. She stared at his strong, muscled body, his very-short dark hair, and a matching dark eyebrow. And she noticed that the one eye that she could see was dark brown too.

She was surprised when he looked away and pulled the ski mask out from his back pocket. Her eyes widened when he slipped it back on. He then turned towards her and looked at her full-on, his demeanor completely changing.

"This is taking too long," he muttered more to himself than to her. "I need to finish this."

He struck before she knew what he was doing. He grabbed her ankles and yanked her back down. He slid her underneath him, her robe falling back open. He managed to hold her down with both his body weight and only one hand while he slipped between her legs.

"No, no," she said frantically. It was all happening too fast. His body on top of hers held her still and he had both her wrists pinned tightly in one of his hands again. He managed to use his free hand to undo and push his pants down to his knees. She suddenly felt the tip of his naked cock against her. It bumped against her thighs as he leaned in and kissed her mouth hard, silencing her protests. He reached down with his free hand and grabbed himself, guiding it, rubbing the swollen head up and down her slit, the tip getting soaked from her juices.

"Your pussy feels so hot," he whispered as he broke their kiss. Her eyes met his for a split second, but he quickly looked away. He leaned his hips into her, and she felt him push forward until he had slipped his cockhead just inside her. He let go of her wrists then, as she couldn't fight him off in this position anyway.

"Please...don't..." she whispered. She took his face in both her hands and forced him to look into her eyes. "I'm begging you," she said. "Don't."

He closed his eyes, avoiding her look of desperation, and pulled out. She thought for a second he had changed his mind. Then he entered her slowly again, this time going deeper.

She started crying again, and she let his face go. What was the use when he wouldn't listen anyway? She covered her face with her hands then, hiding her tears, but not her soft sobs. His cock was big, she discovered, but she was so very wet that she felt herself opening easily and being filled full as he eased himself inside. She stopped crying then, because it felt...he felt...so...

His hips met her thighs as he bottomed out completely inside her, the curly hairs between their legs melding together as they joined. He was still for several seconds, pulsing hot inside her, his breaths coming shaky and quick next to her right ear.

"Wrap your legs around me," he whispered.

She opened her eyes to look at him. His voice was filled with such hopelessness, but his eyes were intent on hers. His lips offered her a sad half-smile. "Just pretend like this feels good," he said, absent-mindly caressing her shoulder.

She did as she was told, and her legs around his thighs pulled him inside her even deeper. His eyes closed, and his mouth opened into the shape of a huge letter "O". He turned inward, loving the feel of his cock surrounded by her exquisite wet heat.

She felt her whole body throb in response to the look she saw on his face. No man had ever conveyed a look of such passion, such desire, in response to her. Her eyes went wide as she felt her pussy twitch in anticipation around his shaft. It had been so long, and her body was telling her that, yes, it was ready...so ready...

And then, unconsciously, for her, "feeling" just took over. She somehow, somehow, was able to set everything aside entirely. Who he was, why he was in her apartment, what he was doing to her were, yes, questions she still had and needed answers to, but this new "feeling" made them skitter away for now into a long-forgotten part of her brain. And after that happened, she was able to focus only on what he was re-awakening inside her. She bit back a groan at the deliciousness of him, spreading her wide so that her pussy took on the shape of him.

She gulped, swallowing hard. Her skin warmed, and it begged her to demand more of him. She deliriously realized that he had asked her to pretend that it felt good. But as her legs hugged his thighs tightly to hers, it indeed did feel good, so very good...and though he had asked her to pretend, she didn't have to.

He shuddered, his eyes still closed. "God, you're so hot and you're so wet," he moaned, "you feel so good...so tight around me..." he said, rotating his hips. His movement touched places inside her that hadn't been touched in a long time.

"Oh...oh, God!" she gasped. She realized she had blurted the words out even though both her hands were over her mouth. They were still words of pleading, but she was not using them as words of protest anymore.

His eyes flew open and he looked at her in disbelief. He immediately noticed the change in her at those words she uttered. They stared at each other for several long seconds. "This actually...does feel good to you...am I right?" he asked in a low whisper. She did not answer. "You...you want me inside of you?" he asked in disbelief.

When she didn't answer again, he ground his hips into her for the second time, watching her face intently. She instinctively bucked her body towards him, seeking him out, unable to call back the excited moan she made. For him, she thought.

She was moaning just for him.

His eyes widened. She shook her head slightly, willing him to understand that her body had somehow betrayed her, but...that it had betrayed her in a...a good way? It made no sense, that what she had wanted in the beginning was vastly different than what her body wanted, what it needed, now.

"I am so sorry," he whispered, his fingers caressing her cheek. I honestly never wanted to hurt you. None of this is about you. I thought if I could fuck the officer's frigid wife I'd hurt him where it would be the deepest," he murmured. "But you're not exactly like I had been led to believe," he whispered, his fingers rubbing her now-softened nipples. His touch brought them instantly hard again, and she whimpered, her skin now so attuned to his touch.

He knew he wasn't going to get any explanation from her. "Look...just enjoy yourself if you can...it's ok," he said. He leaned down and whispered into her ear: "Later when I'm arrested you can tell everybody how I hit you, pulled a gun on you, dry-fucked you until you bled, whatever. I'll be screwed after this anyway."

She shook her head, and looked into his eyes, tears slipping out. "I don't...I didn't...want this," she insisted.

He paused, thinking for a second. He had caught the amended wording she had used. "You didn't want this, obviously," he said, staring intently at her. "You didn't want this at first, of course not. But now...?" he let his words trail off into nothing. He caressed her earlobe. Her eyes pleaded with him again, her lips a thin line. She willed him to understand because she just could not bring herself to answer him.

He gave her a knowing look. "You're so much wetter than any girlfriend I ever..." he smiled shyly as he let his words trail into silence.

She hiccupped a sob behind a hand, nodding.

He reached down between their bodies and found her clit and started slowly stroking and rubbing it. He watched her stress-filled face for several seconds. She blinked several times, her eyes flitting around the room, sometimes closing, sometimes opening wide as he touched her.

"Maggie," he whispered. She jumped, startled by his first use of her name. She supposed he would know it since her husband evidently liked to talk about her, she thought, frowning. "Just let go..." he said softly, his thumb drawing slow circles on her clit, his touch maddening. His cock was hard and still pulsing hot inside of her.

"I can't wait any more, Maggie," he whispered. He took a shuddering breath and began slowly moving in and out of her.

"Don't..." she moaned, her head spinning with his essence swirling around her: his scent, his soft lips, his skilled hands, his hard body both outside and inside of her. She remembered all the terrible compliments he had whispered to her, telling her how much he desired her body. She thought at first he was saying those things to humiliate her, to degrade her, to somehow make what he was doing to her even worse. But she suspected now that he really did believe everything he had said to her. Thinking about that now made her blush, yet it made her burn white-hot for him. She even admitted to herself that a tiny part of her was thrilled that he felt that way about her. She closed her eyes, using it as an escape from him. It was all just too much.

She unconsciously brought her hands up to rest on his lower back as he moved on top of her. He felt her arms wrapping around him and his pulse half-stepped. "It's alright," he whispered, sensing her resolve starting to thin...to crack a little. Her eyes opened, and locked onto his. He saw her need there, and his eyes would not let hers go. He nodded, urging her on, fucking her a little faster.

"Just let it all go...let it go for me...let me make you feel good. I think I kind of owe you that at this point," he said with a wry chuckle.

She watched him as his lips slowly formed into a lopsided grin and his eyes glittered. He stared at her intently as he whispered, "Do you want to cum?"

Her lips frowned and she shook her head back and forth, her mind swimming in her lust. "Come where?" she asked.

He froze mid-thrust. He stared at her, astounded, and then he began laughing so hard his body shook. The confused look on her face made him laugh even harder. Her naivety was hilariously charming.

"No," he said emphatically, shaking his head. His eyes never left hers. They were dark, and were so full of heat. "What I mean is, do you want me to make you cum?" He redoubled his assault on her clit, a dark grin dancing on his lips.

"Oh!" she gasped, laughing nervously, feeling like an idiot. She blushed bright red from her hairline down to her red toenails.

The look on his face told her he was absolutely serious, and was expecting an answer. She took a ragged breath as his thrusts began again. "Well..." she said, but his fingers would not end their torture on her most sensitive body part. They stared at each other, engaged in a battle that she knew she was going to lose. She desperately wanted to come, and he knew it. She fought it as long as she could, until he finally found the spot that would send her there. She arched her back and squealed out loud in response. But he recognized what he had discovered, and then he purposely avoided, yet danced around, that magical spot on her clit with his thumb. Her hands reached for him as he continued to tease her mercilessly.

He studied her face, never taking his fingers off her, his cock still moving in and out of her. She closed her eyes to escape his heated gaze, but she knew that she could do this no more. She. Was. Done.

The surrendering look on her face already told him what he wanted to know, but to his surprise, she said it out loud anyway. "Yes," she finally whispered, so quietly he could hardly hear her. "Oh, God, I want to come," she moaned, her voice so small yet so full of unsatisfied desire that he nearly came right then. She opened her eyes, nodding vigorously at him. Her arms and legs went slack, and he found himself smiling widely as her body finally sank into the bed, relaxing fully.

He took a moment to savor this victory, though he knew he was not the only one who was going to win this war tonight. "Oh, Maggie," he moaned, so pleased she would finally allow herself pleasure, and that she could finally let him show her all he was capable of. "Feels good right here?" he whispered low, his fingers touching, stroking, testing the spot where he thought it was that had caused her to practically jump onto his fingers a little earlier.

"Oh, oh, yeah...right there," she whined softly. And she was his.

He worked her for a few minutes, and he noticed her face seemed to register pain frequently as he touched her. He was concerned, and stopped to kiss her lips passionately and to softly play with her breasts.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Ok?" she asked, lust confounding her thoughts.

He started stroking her clit again, and the look of pain returned to her face.

"That," he whispered. "Am I hurting you?"

"Hurting me?" she said indignantly, shaking her head, "No!"

His face told her he didn't quite believe her.

"Look," she said, throwing her hands in the air. "You can't touch me like you're doing and then ask me all these difficult questions," she said, irritated.

He smiled. "But what I'm doing doesn't hurt you?" he asked again.

"What, you want me to say it? Say it out loud to you?" she whispered, angry now.

"No, you don't have to say any--" he said, shaking his head, his eyes wide.

"No, okay?" she blurted out. "The answer is no, it doesn't hurt. In fact, you can congratulate yourself, because it feels amazing, ok? You're making me feel so good I don't even remember who I am. Now, do you need me to say anything more to stroke your tiny ego for you?" she spat.

"I'm sorry," he leaned in, laughing, trying to kiss her lips that she kept moving out of the way to avoid his. "I misread your pleasure for pain," he said, finally moving his face to the left when she moved hers to the right. His lips landed squarely on hers. He kissed her hard, leaving no doubt that he had only asked his question out of concern.

She resisted his kisses initially, but she couldn't for long, and soon she was meeting and matching him in both his intensity and need.

"God, I want to see you cum so bad," he said into her mouth. He pulled back and looked at her with a dirty grin.

"Well..." she said, her face blushing again. "Well, get to it, soldier," she said with a small smile.

He barked a laugh and replied, with a mock salute, "Yes, Ma'am."

Her smile faltered when she felt his hardness slide out of her. She watched him start to climb off of her. "Hey, don't go!" she gasped in protest. She was silenced when she realized he wasn't moving off her body, he was moving down it. She felt his soft lips slide down her stomach and they didn't stop until his face was buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh...oh...shit!" she said excitedly, "Oh, God, yeah...yeah, just like that!"

He chuckled at her enthusiasm, and he played with her breasts as his mouth and tongue danced on her, pulling, sucking, licking, his tongue sometimes entering her. She reached for him and their fingers entwined. She grasped his hands tightly as her legs started to shake, his mouth working magic.

Her mind flitted, dancing wherever it wanted. She thought about all that had happened. She was obviously aware of the change this man had brought about in her in the past couple hours. But she was now aware that there possibly was an even greater change that had come over him in the same amount of time. He had begun by bending her will to his, demanding she obey him. But right now it was unbelievable to her how suddenly he was hers, a willing servant to her, obeying her every gasp, whisper, and moan. She looked down between her legs and saw him looking back up at her, his desire to please so bright in his eyes she couldn't help but smile and laugh softly.

It was like that for a long time it seemed, until she finally came. She let go of his hands so she could grab and hold a pillow over her mouth. She screamed as loud as she wanted into that pillow, and she was heard by nobody but him.

His fingers continued to stroke in and out of her as she throbbed. She cried out and trembled when he brushed his tongue over her so-sensitive clit. When she drifted down from the high, her hips continued to writhe absent-mindedly against his hand.

He crawled up her body, briefly nuzzling her stomach, breasts, and lastly her neck before kissing her lips hotly. His mouth and nose were wet and tasted and smelled of her. "That was the most fucking erotic thing I've ever seen in my life!" he shakily said into her ear.

She laughed softly, feeling satisfied, warm, and...weirdly content.

He watched as her body continued to twitch absently, her breathing returning to her more normal state. Her eyes were closed; she was lost in her internal world.

He quickly rolled off of both her and the bed. He watched as her hands found her own breasts and played with them, finding her nipples and twisting and pulling on them until they were tight little points. He laughed excitedly, watching her touch herself. He didn't figure her as a woman who even did that, but he was learning many things tonight.

Her eyes opened slowly and she lazily watched him as he frantically tried to take his shoes and pants off. She laughed when, twice, he had to grab onto the bedpost so he wouldn't lose his balance and fall on his face; he was trying to remove his pants before his shoes were fully off of his feet.

He was finally successful, and then he was between her legs again, his hard cock quickly pushing inside her until it was buried.

She had lost all pretenses now; all her inhibitions were long gone. "Come here," she whispered to him. She pulled his face down to her lips, kissing him with a ferocity she didn't know she possessed, and she threw her legs around him again, drawing him in as close inside as possible, wanting all of him. He stiffened when her fingers started peeling his ski mask off from behind his head.

"No," he said firmly, grabbing her wrists and pushing her hands away.

She was surprised at his tone. "I've already seen you," she whispered. "I don't know who you are. It doesn't matter," she added in a tiny whisper.

"No...please...just leave it on."

His eyes held something she did not understand, but she honored his request. She nodded, at the same time pulling him down for another bruising kiss.

"I'm so hard I ache," he murmured into her mouth. He had been so stiff now for such a long time. He pulled her legs up until her ankles were resting on his shoulders. He turned his head quickly and gently kissed the inside arch of each foot.

"God, I just can't wait for this anymore," he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah," she nodded excitedly, wanting to see him come too, needing to feel him come deep inside of her.

He mercilessly drove himself into her over and over at a furious speed, her breasts jiggling and bouncing furiously, his eyes boring into hers.

"Oh...oh, fuck!" she moaned in ecstasy as he pounded her.

Hearing her say a word he thought for sure wasn't even part of her vocabulary sent him wildly over the edge. He threw her legs off his shoulders and he froze just as his climax hit him, stiffly poised above her. Then he hissed loudly, trying to stifle his grunts and groans behind his clenched teeth, but not doing a very good job of it. He came so very hard; his entire body thrashed, and she felt his cock throb inside her as he pumped everything he had into her.

"Oh, God...oh, God..." he moaned over and over, not sure whether he should prepare to wake up from some kind of dream, or whether he was truly experiencing what he had just felt. He collapsed heavily onto her chest. She felt his heart fluttering wildly as he gasped and panted, searching to regain his breath. His legs twitched as they lay tangled together with hers.

"Please...I need...kiss me again," she whispered.

His head groggily responded to her words, his mouth eventually getting where she wanted it. He kissed her gently, searching with his mouth and tongue, his kiss a sad song.

He opened his eyes and they stared at each other. He was slightly embarrassed he had come so quickly. Usually he lasted much longer. However, he hadn't had a girlfriend, therefore hadn't even had sex, for nearly two years, and hadn't ever had a woman so sweet yet so responsive. It actually was a miracle he hadn't come much earlier in his pants, he reasoned. Thank God he had taken care of her first!

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers