Payback in the Bedroom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

She was oblivious to his thoughts. She smiled at him and absently ran her leg up and down the back of his naked thigh. She gently caressed his strong shoulders. He brushed a few wisps of now-dry hair off her sweaty forehead. He softly traced the arc of one of her eyebrows with a fingertip.

His lips broke into a half-smile and he looked as if he was going to say something when there was another shy knock at the door.

They both froze, their eyes widening.

"Yes?" she called out.

"Mom?" It was her son.

He quickly but quietly rolled off of her. He pulled his pants back on and righted himself. She secured her robe around her waist and grabbed a rubber band on her nightstand for her disheveled hair. She moved to the door as he crouched in the shadows of the bedroom. She held up her pointer finger before she opened the door, hoping he could see it in the dark and willing him to understand that she meant she'd be back shortly. But this time, she thought deliriously, it would be of her own free will.

She was gone for several long minutes. When she returned to the bedroom, she locked the door and glanced around, looking for him. "Missing toy, now found," she explained, whispering.

But there was no answer.

"Hello? Are you here?" She felt rather foolish. She didn't even have a name to call out for. She turned the lights on. She looked under the bed, in the closet, even in the bathtub, but he was gone.

####################### #######################

Author's Note:

Thanks so much for reading my story! I'd love to hear what you thought about it. Chapter 2 (the final chapter [as it stands now]) is done; it just needs major reworking and editing on my part before I dare submit it. :)

Please feel free to leave me a public comment or send me a private email. I love hearing what you think, and I'll answer your emails if you leave me a return email address. Oh, and don't forget to give my story a rating!

It gives me great pleasure to see others enjoying something I've enjoyed creating.

pentopaper

P.S. -- many thanks to dulcet_deb for being a fabulous content editor. She is great to bounce ideas off of!

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers