Payback: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned back and closed his eyes. The feel of Crissy's mouth sliding up and down on his cock, coupled with the hot,wet feel of Casey's snatch against his fingers, was intoxicating.

After a few minutes he said,"Casey, take off your top."

She pulled her tank top up and off, exposing a sheer front catch bra.

Will opened his eyes glanced over and said,"Loose the bra."

Casey undid the clasps, pulled the cups aside and allowed her large firm tits freedom. Will motioned her to lay back, then leaned forward and ran the tip of his tongue lightly along the lips of her pussy. He could feel her shudder as he did this. Again and again he ran his tongue up her slit. He could tell she was getting wetter with each lick. Finally he leaned forward and dipped his tongue between her lips and across the hard nub of her clit. He was pleased to hear a moan escape from her.

He sat up and said,"Crissy, your turn on the sybian."

Crissy walked slowly to the saddle shaped vibrator, hesitated, then straddled it and slowly sat down.

Will turned it on low and was surprised when Crissy didn't squeal. She sat perfectly still as if she didn't feel it at all. Will grinned and turned it up two notches. His grin widened as he saw Crissy's back stiffen. He left it there and turned to Casey. He was close to cumming and wanted to be inside this tall sexy slut, with her long legs wrapped around him when he did.

"Casey, take off your skirt." Will said.

Casey started to work her skirt off her hips.

"Quickly."Will said,"Don't make me wait."

Casey hastened to get the skirt off and in a few moments lay naked in front of Will. He slipped a cock ring onto his raging hardon, hoping it would help to delay his orgasm.

Will slide between her legs, placed the head of his hard cock at her entrance and started to push. Even as wet as she was, she was still tight and it took him a few strokes to get the engorged head of his cock into her snatch. He stopped and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to ram this cock into your sweet little cunt in about 10 seconds. When I do, you will wrapped those long legs around me and fuck me. Understand? You will fuck me. I want to feel your hips slamming up to take my cock. You got that?"

Casey said nothing, but nodded a yes.

Will looked over at Crissy and saw that she had her eyes closed, was breathing very hard and was sliding back and forth on the saddle of the machine, apparently carried away by the feel f it and very close to an orgasm. Without pulling his cock from Casey's tight cunt, will reached over, grabbed the control box for the machine and turned it off. A moment later Will heard a groan of protest from the small sexy girl straddling the sybian.

Crissy opened her eyes and looked toward Will, but kept sliding back and forth.

In a horse whisper she croaked,"Please, oh please! Turn it back on!"

"Are you close to cumming sweet thing?" Will ask, amused.

"Oh, yes! I want to cum! Please let me cum! I need to!" Crissy groaned.

"Sorry darlin', but your sweet snatch is going to have to wait. Come over here." Will said.

Crissy slowed her thrusting hips but didn't stand up immediately.

"GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!" Will snarled.

Slowly and with a protesting groan Crissy stood up and walked over to the couch on unsteady legs.

As Will watched her he changed his mind on what he was about to do. To enjoy his newly thought of plan, he need more room. He pulled his cock out of Casey's tight cunt and was please to hear a faint slurping sound as the head popped out. He got up, took Casey by the hand and pulled her to her feet. He motioned both girls to follow him, then walked over to the exercise mat he used for work outs.

He motioned Crissy to him. He reached up under her skirt, hooked his thumbs into the band of her panties and pulled them down. He had her step out of them, then removed her stockings one at a time, relishing the smooth soft feel of her legs as he did. He moved his hand up the inside of her thigh until his finger tips touched the lips of her snatch. He grinned as he felt how wet she was.

Will stretched out on his back and motioned Casey over.

"Ok sweet cheeks," He said pointing at his cock,"mount up!"

Casey stepped over him and slowly sank down until she was sitting on him with the length of his hard cock pressed against her wet cunny.

After a few moments Will said,"Well? You're here to please me. Crissy! Get over here and put my cock into this slut's pussy!"

Crissy came over and knelt beside them. Will grabbed Casey's hips and urged her up onto her knees to give Crissy access to his cock.

"Take hold of it and put the head into her cunt." He instructed.

Crissy reached between him and Casey, wrapped her tiny hand around his stiff member and lined it up with Casey's wet slit.

Will pulled on Casey's hips, urging her to sit down. As she did he could feel his cock slide slowly into her tight, wet snatch. A moment later he was buried balls deep inside her.

"Ok, now it's up to you. Start fucking and remember, you're here to please me." Will said.

A moment later Casey began to rock back and forth. This caused Will's cock to slide in and out of her tight snatch. He reached over and slide his hand between Crissy's legs.

"Up, on your knees and spread."He said.

Crissy complied. Will slide his hand up until his fingers slipped between the hot, wet, swollen lips of her cunt.

He grinned at Crissy and said,"Kiss her."

Crissy just stared at him, not comprehending what he wanted.

"Lean over and kiss Casey." He said,"And make sure you give her some tongue."

Will could tell that both girls were turned on and close to an orgasm. Casey was letting out small guttural grunts as she moved and the tempo of her hips had increased.

Crissy didn't make a sound, but Will could feel here cunt going wetter and wetter. So by the time their lips met, both girls were ready to accept it. Will watched as the girls lips touched, then was delighted to see Crissy ramming her tongue into Casey's mouth.

"Stroke each others tits." Will ordered.

This time there was no hesitation by either girl. Crissy reached out and started stroking Casey's nipples, while Casey began to do the same to her friend. Will watched them for a minute then said,"Great! You two are really getting into it. One more thing, Crissy, move your ass over here I want to eat that sweet little candy box of your's."

With out breaking from Casey, Crissy scooted over until she could swing a leg over Will. A moment later Will could hear her moan, the first one she had let out, as his tongue invaded her sweet virgin pussy. He licked the lips of her cunt, then he wrapped his arms around her hips, pulled her down tight against his mouth and sucked hard at the stiff nub of her clit. That was too much for Crissy. Will felt her body stiffen, her puss start to rhythmically throb and then he heard her let out a small strangled scream as she began to climax. Will pulled her even harder against his mouth and tongue fucked her tight hole. He was treated to the sweet taste of her cum as it flooded into his mouth.

Her climax seemed to go on for a long time, but finally she went limp groaning,"No more! Please, no more!" Will allowed her to slide to one side, limp and spent. He looked up at Casey and saw that her orgasm was almost there. He grabbed her hips and began to slam in and out of her talking as he did.

'That's it you little cunt. Your going to cum on my cock. You're a slut! A dirty little slut that likes to fuck aren't you? Answer me you little whore! You like to fuck don't you? You like your cunny full of hard cock don't you?" Casey went slack jawed for a second, then gasped out,"I-I-I'm c-c-cumming! O-O-OH GOD! I"M cumming!" The last words almost a scream.

Will could feel her cunt pulse around his hard cock as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. He pushed her to one side, where she landed in a heap. He jerked off the cock ring, pulled her up onto her hands and knees and slammed his hard rod into her depths. He reached under her and grabbed two hand fulls of firm tit, and began to pound into her snatch.

"You little cunt! You're my little whore! I'll fuck you any way I want and you'll like it and beg for more! Ain't that right? I'll have your sweet cunt anytime and as much as I want....."

His climax crested and with one last hard thrust, he drove her to her stomach.

Buried all the way inside her and with an,"OH CHRIST!" his hard shaft throbbed as it exploded inside her cunt, filling her with gob after gob of his spunk. He lay atop her, his cock buried inside her young snatch until his rod softened and slipped out.

He finally stood and looked down at the girls. Crissy sat with her arms wrapped around her knees. Casey still lay on her belly where she had collapsed.

"Come, both of you. Shower time before round two." He said, helping first Crissy then Casey to their feet.

He had them grab their sleep over bags and showed them to the bathroom. When he was sure they knew where everything was he told them to come back to the basement when they were done. He went down and start preparations for the next round. A half hour later the girls came down the stairs with towels wrapped around them.

"Lose the towels." Will said.

They both dropped the towels onto a chair, then Will motioned them to him.

"Crissy, on the machine, sit." Will said pointing to the sybian.

Crissy went over and mounted the machine. Will turned it on low, then turned to Casey. He motioned her to the pool table, to which he had added the ping-pong top with out the net, making a nice table. He had covered in with a sheet, tucking the edges under the table top. Attached to one end of the table were what looked like foot stirrups from an examination table.

Will motioned for Casey to sit on the table. He then instructed her to lay back and put her feet into the stirrups. When she did it put her ass at the edge of the table and her legs spread wide. Will pulled a chair over and sat down.

"Raise your ass." He said.

Casey complied and Will spread a towel under her.

"Ok. You can lay back now." He said.

Noting she was rather tense he said, "I'm not going to hurt you, so relax."

He reached down beside the chair and picked up the shaving mug that was sitting there. He took his time and lathered her crotch. He picked up the razor he had ready and slowly began to shave her, making sure he didn't cut her or pull hair as he did so.

It took him quite a while to get her shaved bare. He would shave a section, then run his fingers over it looking for stubble. The best part, and the one that took him the longest, was the lips of her sweet little cunt. He spent a lot of time making sure there was no hair or stubble left there. And to his delight, as he traced his finger tips along her swollen labia, he could feel the juices starting to flow.

Finally after half an hour, he was satisfied. He used a wash cloth to wipe away the last of the shaving cream, then he leaned forward and ran the tip of his tongue along the bare lips of her puss. He felt her stiffen and tremble, and as he ran his tongue up her slit the second time was rewarded to find moisture dripping from between her lips.

"Ok, you're done." He said as he helped her off the table,"Your turn in the saddle."

Casey followed him over to where Crissy was sitting on the sybian.

She had her eyes closed and was sitting stiff and ridged.

Will leaned over and whispered,"How many orgasms Sugar Pussy? How many have you had?" "F-four." Crissy stammered in an unsteady voice.

"Come." Will said,"Casey's turn to ride. Your turn on the table."

He helped her up and then watched as Casey sank onto the machine.

On a whim he said,"Wait!"

Casey looked startled, but watched with interest as Will opened a box and pulled out what looked like two dicks, one quite a bit smaller then the other, made of plastic set about two inches apart on a plastic base.. Will walked over, pulled off the small knob that had been attached to the machine, and popped on the double dick one. Will reached into the box and pulled out a tube of K-Y jelly. He liberally lubed both plastic cocks then grinned and motioned for Casey to mount.

She looked at the saddle, then looked back at Will, puzzled.

"One for your pussy," He said pointing at the larger one," And one for your ass!" Pointing at the smaller one.

Casey started to back away shaking her head, mumbling,"I-I-I don't want to. I've never had it in my butt! It will hurt!"

Will took her by the arm and said in a low voice,"You don't have to if you don't want to, but it will happen. One of those dykes in prison will jam a broom stick up your ass just to hear you squeal."

Casey shuttered, nodded her head and moved back over to the machine. She straddled it and slowly sat down. First the longer plastic dong started into her puss, then she felt the smaller one touch her ass and she stopped. She moved around until it was started into her hole, then stopped again.

Will placed his lips next to her ear and said,"Is it started in?"

"Uh, huh." Casey said.

"Then the best way for you to do this is, all at once!"Will said placing his hands on her shoulders and shoving down hard. Casey let out a gasp and started to scream. Will slammed his hand over her mouth and said,"Shut up the fuck up and don't move! It will feel better in a few minutes."

She was trembling as he took his hand off her mouth. He grabbed the control and turned it on, then cranked it up a couple of notches. He grinned as he heard a squeak from her, then saw her bite her lower lip.

"Feel better?"He ask. She nodded her head yes, still biting her lip.

"It will feel really good very soon. Enjoy." Will said, taking Crissy's hand and leading her to the table.

He had Crissy get onto the table and he proceeded to shave her. It took as long to do her as it did to do Casey and by the time he was done, Crissy's pussy was dripping juice onto the towel under her. Will grinned, leaned forward and slipped his tongue into her. He was rewarded with the sweet musky taste of her cunt and a moan from her. He licked and sucked her snatch until he heard her groan, felt her stiffen, felt her hole tightened around his tongue and felt it begin to pulse as her orgasm exploded within her.

He had been waiting for just this moment. He had placed the cock ring on, again hoping it would help delay his climax, but knew it wouldn't help for long when he got into Crissy's sweet virgin puss.

He stood, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass closer to him. The table was just at his crotch height, so put her tight, wet, bare, little cunt level with his raging cock. And he was hard; very, very hard. After shaving and fingering Casey, then doing the same to Crissy he was ready for some pussy, some tight virgin pussy. Precum leaked from the tip of the engorged purple head of his cock. He was ready to pop her cherry and then fuck this sweet little slut until she screamed.

He rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit, to lubricate it, then placed the engorged head at the entrance to her cunt. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up until her knees rested on her shoulders then reached around and grabbed her upper arms for leverage. He held her legs up and spread with his forearms. He looked down and almost blew his wad at the view of his cock head buried between the slick folds of her tight snatch.

He pushed his cock in until he felt the resistance of her cherry, then began to stoke in and out of her in short, fast strokes, careful not to bust through, yet. After several minutes of this he heard her moan. He looked up at her face to see her with her eyes closed.

Careful not to slam through her cherry, he leaned forward and placed his mouth next to her ear.

"You like getting fucked, don't you sugar pussy? You like the feel of my hard cock inside you. You have discovered you like to fuck, ain't that right sugar puss? Answer me cunt! You like to fuck and suck don't you? You want me to fuck you hard don't you? "

"Oh, God yes!" She groaned,"I like to fuck! Fuck me!"

He grinned, leaned back so he could watch, pulled his cock almost out of her and with one hard thrust of his hips blasted through her cherry. He could feel resistance for an instant, then his cock was surrounded by the warm, wet, tight feel of her cunt as his balls slapped against her ass.

Crissy gasped then let out a strangled cry as Will began to thrust in and out of her. She whimpered and moaned as he slammed in and out of her tight virgin cunt, but after several minutes Will felt her trying to thrust her hips up to meet him, wanting more and more of his hard rod. "Now you're getting into it sugar pussy!" He said,"Tell me you like to fuck. Come on tell me you want my hard cock inside you! Tell me!"

"I like to fuck! I need to fuck! I want you to fuck me! Oh, God! Fill my pussy with your cock!" Crissy gasped in a jolted disjointed way as Will pounded into her.

Will could feel his climax building, feel his balls ready to explode. He thought he could hold out a few more strokes, but just then Crissy began to pant and moan and her pussy began to spasm as she climaxed. The feel of her tight cunt milking his cock was too much for him. He slammed into her one last time as his cock exploded, pumping squirt after squirt of cum deep into her cunt.

Will slowly pulled his slick, cum covered cock out of her used snatch. He glanced over at Casey and noticed she had her eyes closed and was rocking to and fro on the saddle of the sybian.

Will walked over and whispered into her ear,"You still cumming darlin'?"

All Casey could do in response was moan and nodded her head. Will grabbed the control and turned off the machine, which brought a cry of protest from Casey.

Will grabbed her by the arm and urged her to stand. She stood slowly, her legs shaking with fatigue. Will still had hold of her arm and urged her to follow him. He pulled her across the room to where Crissy lay on the table. Will pushed Casey between Crissy's legs, took her hand and pushed her finger's into Crissy's slick, cum filled pussy.

"Finger her,"Will whispered,"Feel how wet she is? Feel my cum in her pussy? Doesn't it feel great? I think you should taste it."

Casey glanced at Will with a shocked look on her face. Will grinned, nodded, put his hand on the back of Casey's head and gently pushed her face towards Crissy's dripping snatch.

"I-I don't know abou----," Casey started to protest just as her face touched Crissy's cunt.

"Shut up and start licking!" Will growled.

Casey's tongue flicked out experimentally and touched Crissy's cunt lips. Crissy had been almost asleep, and moaned thinking it was Will licking her.

"You know where it feels good, you know where to touch her, so put your tongue there and make her feel good."He whispered into Casey's ear.

A moment later she hesitantly pushed her tongue between the swollen lips of Crissy's snatch and ran the tip over the hard nub of Crissy's clit. Crissy moaned and lifted her hips toward the questing tongue. Encouraged by this, Casey placed her mouth on Crissy's cum slick snatch and began to lick and suck her with relish.

Will standing beside Casey so he could watch her eat the other girls snatch, slipped his hand down Casey's back, over her firm ass cheeks and buried his fingers into her wet snatch. He diddled her for a few minutes, engrossed by the sight of Casey's tongue darting in and out of Crissy's pussy. He could tell the tall girl was really getting into it, enjoying it. Will slipped one finger into Casey's ass hole, and found it was still stretched open from the sybian machine. He worked in a second finger, then a third.

He figured he had only one more orgasm left in him for tonight and decide it might as well be deposited in Casey's sweet little ass. She was in the perfect position standing and bent over so she could eat Crissy. Will moved around behind her and found that she was tall enough that her ass was lever with his cock.