Payback: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was hard again so he slipped his cock into her pussy, to lube it with her juices. He thrust into her, enjoying the feel of his balls slapping her clit. He could feel her pushing back towards him and knew she was enjoying his cock.

He leaned forward and whispered to her,"Keep licking that pussy, no matter what, you hear me? No matter what I do you had better keep your face tight against her cunt, you got me?"

Casey mumbled what sounded like a yes as she nodded her head, never taking her mouth from Crissy's cunt. Will pulled his hard slick shaft out of her snatch and placed the head against her ass hole. He felt her stiffen and start to pull away from him as he did so.

He leaned forward and whispered, "Keep licking and don't pull away!"

He pushed his hips forward until he felt the head of his cock pop through the sphincter circle of her ass. He could feel her tremble and hear a small mewling sound.

He leaned forward and whispered,"It'll feel better in a few minutes sweet cheeks, bare with it and your going to like ass fucking."

He knew that slow or fast, one was as good as another after the head was in, so he shoved his hips forward burying his cock into her. He left it there for a few minutes, letting her body adjust to it, then he began a series of long, slow strokes, out until just the head was left in, then in until his balls touched her pussy. After a while he noticed she had returned to concentrating on licking Crissy, who was moaning and thrusting her hips up toward Casey's questing tongue, so Will figured Casey had adjust. He quickened his pace and before long he was slamming into her hard. He reached around and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples as he rammed his cock into her ass.

He leaned over and began to whisper to her,"Oh baby, you do have a nice tight ass. I like fucking you. You are a slut but a really hot little slut! Lick that pussy! You like eating pussy huh? You like licking your friend until she cum's on your tongue? You like getting fucked up the ass as you do don't you, you little fucking slut! Take this! Oh GOD!"

With the last Will slammed into her and filled her bowels with his cum. As he did he heard Crissy let out a strangled cry as she came and a second later he felt Casey shutter and start to collapse as she climaxed.

Will popped his cock out of Casey's abused asshole and staggered to the work out mat. From a cabinet on the wall he pulled out blankets and pillows. He spread them out on the mat, then went over and helped Crissy off the table. He took both girls by the hand and lead them to the mat. He pointed to the blankets and with out a word the girls collapsed onto them. Will snapped off the light, sank down between the two girls and pulled a blanket over them.

The last thought as he drifted off to sleep was,"What, oh what shall we do tomorrow?"

He grinned and fell asleep.