Payback's a Bitch

Story Info
My wife learns cheating is wrong, the guy gets his payback.
20.3k words
2.94
147.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Hey, How's it going? Ever have one of those days when everything seems to go wrong? Yeah, me too. This one just seems to be the granddaddy of all of mine. Let me tell you about it.

My name is Peter James Murphy lll, but everyone just calls me PJ. Had that nick since I was three. My Grandpa, Peter James Murphy the first, my Dad being the second, thought it was a good choice of things to call me. It seems it was, and now I have gone by that ever since. I followed in their foosteps all my life and entered the family business of renovating homes. PJ's Renovations, not very original I know, but it worked for them and it works for me. I'm thirty eight, got two kids, (first one's named after the men I mentioned) and a house that's almost paid for. I also have a thirty six year old wife, Melinda Elizabeth, married sixteen years, that I met in highschool and married shortly after. I really do love her and I guess I better shut up about me and tell you why I almost left her sorry ass.

About a year ago, our marriage seemed a bit shaky. Not the divorce stage kind, just the usual, 'I'm getting bored of the same old, same old shit' kind of trouble. I admit I work long hours at the business, but anyone who knows this kind of business, knows good work takes time and patience. Word of mouth is the best advertizing you can get and my customers did a lot of it. I was putting on an addition to a house, two car garage with a room above it. I went through hell with the city getting permits and approvals for the plans, but I won out in the end for my customer. I spent more hours than I care to think of, hiring subs to do the work I don't do, and busting their asses to get finished on time, so I could start my part. Here's where the excremental rotary infusion starts.

I love that saying.

I had the framing and siding done, as well as the windows, so I just needed to sheath the roof and shingle it to get it weather-proof. My nephew Matt, was working with me during the summer and I had him inside doing the drywall. I was driving to the roofing outlet to get the tarpaper, nails and shingles, plus other things that I needed, to properly do the roof, and I took a short-cut down some side streets to beat the traffic. I was passing house after house, just kind of looking at things, when I spotted a car just like mine. I didn't think much as I approached it, but when I passed it and seen the dented bumper, I knew it was mine.

I didn't recognize the house or the area as anywhere my wife had friends and wondered why it was there. The first thought was that it had been stolen, so I grabbed my cell and called my wife on the home phone. There wasn't any answer and it went to the answering service. I hung up and then tried her cell. It rang and rang and then the fucked up automated reply of, 'The party you are trying to reach is not available.... blah, blah, blah'. I hung up and waited down the street to see what was going on.

Twenty minutes passed and I saw the door open and she was coming out. I saw that she was dressed in clothes she normally wore if we were going out to a party or a show. She looked all dolled up and then I saw who she was waving goodbye to. Some guy without a shirt on and looking like he just woke up, was standing there smiling and waving back. I had no real reason at that point to believe she had done anything wrong.

I watched her pull out and head towards home, which was away from me. I wrote down the address and the make and model of the car in the driveway and took the licence plate number as well. I turned around and headed to the roofing place and picked up my supplies. It took all my effort not to think of what I saw and concentrate on my job.

I finished late, around eight and went home. I looked at my car and knew I had to stay cool, thinking of what I had seen. I went in and got the old, 'Hi, how's the job going?' bullshit from her and non-chalantly gave her a kiss on the cheek and said it was going okay. She was washing dishes and stopped to turn on the microwave to re-heat my dinner. I really hate nuked food and told her I did, but I understood the need to feed the kids at a decent time, except the kids were away. I sat and ate my spaghetti and meatballs, more like string and rubber balls now, and just looked at her. I looked at her from behind and at first, I thought of how much I liked her ass and legs and how great they felt when we made love. Her front still looks good, but her tits are getting a little saggy from the kids and I didn't really mind that. The reality of it in my mind, was that I was partly to blame for them getting that way in the first place. Can't expect a woman to have a killer body after two kids and good eating. You have to draw the line somewhere and accept things as they are. Besides, a little meat on a woman is nice to feel and cuddle up with at night.

I tried to think of how to ask her about what she was doing today without getting her suspicious. I wanted to leave her no chance of ducking out of it with a lie.

"So, how was your day, hon?" I asked before stuffing a rubber ball in my mouth.

She turned slightly to me and gave me, "Went shopping and talked to my mom for awhile, nothing interesting."

" Pick up anything interesting at the store?" I added for a nudge to what I wanted to hear.

"Nah, just the usual stuff. Wasn't anything on special to look at."

'Nothing special to look at, huh', I thought, getting closer to where I wanted her to go.

"Didn't see anything that caught your attention?" I nudged more.

"Not really. Did see some nice meat, but it was too expensive." I got as a reply, without even turning towards me.

"I wouldn't mind some nice steaks once in a while. You do get a good amount of money to get some, on sale or not." I sounded off, not sounding too upset, but letting her know I wasn't happy with the crap I was getting. "Mind grabbing me a beer out of the fridge?" I asked nicely.

"Can't you get it? My hands are wet." Her tone sounding more like, 'Fuck you, you lazy shit. Get it yourself'.

"Aw, c'mon. You're standing right beside the the thing." I shot back, sounding more like, 'Move your lazy ass a foot and open the fucking door and get me one'.

She huffed and opened it and took one out. Instead of walking two steps more to the table, she tossed it at me. She turned back to the sink and I felt like throwing it at the back of her head. She knows full well the thing will spray when I open it. That gave me the idea and I aimed it towards her and opened it. The spray soaked the back of her top and her shorts and that got her attention.

"Oops." was all I said.

"You can be such a fucking child, you know that. Thirty eight and you act like a kid sometimes. Grow up!" Mel glared at me as she said it.

I shrugged my shoulders, giving her a, 'Yeah, so what' attitude, and continued eating.

She huffed and stormed out of the kitchen and went upstairs to change. I laughed to myself after she left and downed my beer. I got up and got another one. I couldn't finish the string and rubber shit and threw the rest in the trash. I went to the den and turned on the baseball game and relaxed. I couldn't quite get into it, of course, because I was still wondering about today.

Mel never came back down and by 11, I was tired and needed to get some sleep.

I went to our room and the door was locked. I knocked and didn't get an answer. I knocked louder and still nothing.

"Mel, open the door." I wasn't yelling, but I sounded upset.

"Fuck you, you want to act like a kid, sleep in the kid's room." Was what I got back.

I knew the kids were away with the scouts camping, so I said 'fuck it' and kicked the door in.

Mel was lying in bed naked and reading her romance novel. I think those things are retarded, but don't tell women that. She looked stunned at what I had done and I looked pissed.

"This is my fucking house. No one tells me to sleep anywhere, but my own bed. I work my fucking ass off all day, so you don't have to work. You do fuck all except clean and shop and shit. And don't give me your fucking sob story of how hard it is to do all this housework. I come home and expect a decent meal for a man and get the crap you serve me. I told you a million times I hate my food cooked in a nuke and you still do it. I asked for a beer you lazy bitch and you toss it to me? You're lucky you don't have a dent in that thick head of yours, because I felt like throwing it back at you. What? you're going to start crying because I'm hurting your sorry, little feelings? Fuck you, you grow up. You haven't done anything but finish highschool and get knocked up. You get everything you ask for because I work my fucking ass off to get you it. And now you want me to sleep on my kid's bed? You're lucky I don't throw your sorry ass outside and make you sleep out there." I was,.. I know there's word for it, hang on, oh yeah, livid, that's it. I was fucking livid. My face must have been beet red from yelling and feeling so pissed off. Mel was crying her eyes out and ran out of the room.

Guys, why is it, that even when you're pissed off at your woman and she's naked and running out of the room, titties bouncing away and her ass doing the same, you feel like grabbing her and fucking the shit out of her. I saw her go and almost ran after her.

Now, I know I'm going to hear some flack from the women who want to justify their job as homemaker and tell me how hard it is, but guess what? Fuck you too. Go out and bust your ass 10-12, hell, 16 hours a day, day after day and then come back and talk to me. Till then, shut the fuck up. Soap opera watching, magazine reading bullshit isn't work.

Mel locked herself in the bathroom and as far as I was concerned, she could sleep in the tub. I got undressed and climbed into bed and shut the lights off. I could hear her in there crying like a little girl and thought, 'Good, stay there and think about it. Maybe you'll get some sense and treat me right'.

I was almost asleep, when I felt the bed move slightly and the covers shift. I didn't acknowledge her and she didn't say anything. Fine with me.

I got up early as usual and had a quick shower before I headed to the job site. I stopped and grabbed a coffee and a breakfast bagel sandwich, that at least tasted like real food. I started on the roof and hoped I would be finished by today, so I could help Matt with the mudding and taping. Matt showed up and good kid that he is, had brought some real food from home. My sister is a great cook and knows how to feed a man properly. I sat with Matt and ate the western omelette sandwich and the homefries she made for us.

After feeling well fed, we got to work and put in a good morning. Matt helped me finish the roof and we knocked off for lunch. He wanted to sit and listen to tunes and chill, so I left him there and went for a drive. Yeah, right back to where I saw Mel yesterday. Guess what? My fucking car was in the driveway again. I almost lost it and wanted to go up and kick the door in and see if I caught them doing something. I thought better of it and took note of the time and left. This time it wasn't a coincidence, she was doing something and it wasn't fucking Avon.

I went back to work with Matt and we finished doing the drywall. All we had left was the second coat of mud and sand, then prime and paint. By the end of the week all the trim and caulking would be done and we could rest up before the next job.

The job went smoothly and we were finished on Thursday. I gave Matt an extra long weekend and I did the same. I didn't tell Mel I was taking the day off, and left the house as usual. I sat at the end of the street and waited to see her leave. Sure enough, at around 10, she came out looking as sexy as I'd ever seen her and wondered what the neighbours must be thinking if they seen her like that. I let her turn the corner and followed way behind. I wasn't worried about losing her, because I knew where she was going. She pulled in the driveway and walked up to the door. I thought she would knock, but she walked right in like she lived there. The curtains were closed, so I couldn't see in. I parked down the street and walked back up. I snuck into the back yard and went around the back and listened for voices. I could hear some from the far bedroom window and crept under it. It was too high to just look in, so I looked for something to stand on. I saw a work bench beside the shed and brought it over. I slowly stood on it and poked my head up enough to look in. They were just coming into the room and I ducked quickly, so they wouldn't see me.

I waited for ten minutes I guess, seemed like that, and looked in again. I saw them lying on the bed and Mel was lying on top of him, kissing him really strong and passionately. His hands were on her ass, squeezing them and pulling her hips against his crotch. I ducked down and felt like beating the shit out of them both right then and there, but I wanted more than just kissing. I inched up and looked back in. Mel was straddling his hips and was taking off her top. She was looking at him with real lust, from what I could see. The guy was holding her hips and then Mel undid her bra and threw it on the floor. His hands were on her tits, like flies on shit. He was feeling them and playing with her nipples and Mel was giggling and holding his hands to her. Now, I had enough to confront her. I watched as Mel stood on the bed and took off her shorts. The slut didn't have any panties on. She wiggled her ass as she pulled them down and she stood above him naked. She was feeling herself up, squeezing her tits and running her hands up and down her thighs and then she pushed her hips forward and spread her legs. The fucking bitch spread her cunt open for him. She held it open and this guy sits up and plants his mouth over it. Mel was throwing her head back and bucking her hips into him. Then he stuck two fingers inside her and finger fucked her while he ate her out.

I dropped down and sat there wondering what I should do at this point. Kick the shit out of both of them? Divorce my cheating slut of a wife? Just leave and do nothing? None of them seemed to make me feel justified. They deserved more. I looked in again and Mel was riding his cock, cowgirl. I could see her grinding against him and he was playing with her tits. I saw Mel put her hand in her crotch and she was playing with her clit. I don't know why I wanted to watch this, but I had to see where it went.

Mel started to moan loud enough I could hear it outside the window and she started to cum. Her head was rocking back and forth and her hips were bouncing off the guy. I thought they were done and then she did something with him she never let me try. The bitch got on all fours and the guy started to fuck her ass. He just stuffed it in like it was nothing and pounded her ass for all he was worth. I watched him as he grabbed her hips and Mel was pushing back against him. He started to make all those fucked up faces guys make when we're going to cum and he pulled out and Mell turned around quick and started sucking his cock. I could see her swallowing his cum and she licked her own shit stains off it as well. I was totally fucked up by now. Mel never let me do anything like that and certainly never would have thought she would suck my cock after I had it up her ass.

I dropped down and crept out of the yard, feeling about as stunned as if I was hit on the head with a hammer. I sat in my truck and tried to think of how long she might have been doing this and mostly, why. I had treated her nice. I took her out often. I did and tried anything sexually with her that she wanted to. Why the fuck does she have to be fucking around with this guy? This guy. I had to know who he was. I got my cell and called my sister. She works for the DMV and if anyone can track down a number and find out their name, she can. It took her less than five minutes and she called me back.

"Hi PJ, the number of the plate you gave me belongs to Steven Jacob Henderson at 867 Kensington Ave. If you want, I can find out where he works and anything else you need to know. Just let me know. How bad did you hit his car?"

"Not bad, but I'd hate it if someone dinged my car and left without a note." I lied to her. I figured she wouldn't be suspicious about me wanting to pay for a fender ding in a parking lot.

"You're a decent guy PJ. Always thought of you as a classy guy. Glad to see you're doing the right thing. Anyway, if you need more, call me."

We said goodbye and I looked at the info. I had the right guy, his address matched. I drove home and thought about what I wanted to do.

I went over what they did a thousand times and each time I got more pissed than the last. I tried to think of how to pay her back and came up with the one that made me feel good. I called my buddy from the Saturday bowling league I'm on and talked to him.

"Jeff, How's it going? Great. Listen, I have something you and some of the other single guys might like to try. How would you like to have a night of sex that would blow your mind? No, really, I'm not shitting you. I know this woman who loves to suck cock and get fucked up the ass even. She'll do everyone as many times as you want. You guys bring your own condoms and that's it. How do I know her? Let's just say I get around and things just happen to come my way. No, I won't fuck her, but you guys can do all you want. I'm married, remember, that's why. When? Saturday, my place. The house is empty. Mel is going to her mother's and the kids are still at scouts. Yeah, bring beer, it's a party. We'll rock it out like old times. No problem buddy, any time. Talk soon." I hung up and felt vindication was mine.

I sat in the den enjoying a beer and watched the afternoon game. This time I enjoyed watching it.

Mel came home and was surprised to see me there.

"How come your home early?" were her first words. Nothing like, 'What a surprise. it's nice to have you home. Feel like having some fun?'

"We finished the job and took the rest of the day off. Where have you been?" I said back to her, but I felt like saying, ' Have nice day sucking shit off your boyfriend's cock after it was up your ass?'

"I'm going to start dinner, so I don't want to hear complaints about nuked food. I'm going up now to have a shower and change." Mel said to me, I guess hoping to get the smell of sex off her.

I waved my hand at her without looking at her, and continued to drink my beer and watch the game.

We never spoke at all the rest of the night and all the next day. I had a feeling she was pissed it was the weekend and couldn't see Stevie-boy. I ignored her all day and let her do her own thing, while I went bowling in the afternoon. Jeff was anxious to know who the woman was and I said she could be Mel's twin. I knew the guys thought Mel was a hottie, but they would never try anything on her. I'd kick their collective asses to the door if they did and they knew it. The idea that the mystery woman looked like her had him and the others about as excited as five single guys could get.

Now, you have to remember, single guys that bowl aren't your Stevie-boy types. No way. They weren't bottom of the barrel low-lifes either, but closer to the latter than the former. Harold had a few teeth missing from a barfight a long time ago and never got them fixed. Decent guy, but not very pretty to look at. Gary had to be the biggest perv going and talked non-stop about things he wished he could do with a woman. If you saw his paunch belly and his buck teeth, you'd know why they were fantasies. Kenny was short and getting fat. He was only 5'4" and had a 38" waist, so if you picture Danny deVito on a bad day, you have a good idea of what he looks like. Johnny was easier on the eyes, but seemed to have the worst breath anyone could have. It didn't matter if he gargled with mouth wash all day and chewed gum in between, his breath could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon from 50 feet. And then there was Jeff. He had been my closest friend through high school and ever since. He was the one who got me started bowling and I admit he was fun to have around. He was always a bit of the class clown and acted like a fool, just to get attention. He had several girlfriends since I met him, but none had found him the type to settle down with and marry. I felt sorry for him that they couldn't get past his craziness, because he was a sweetheart of a guy deep down.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers