Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and climbed off her. "Next." was all he said as he came over to the wastebasket and peeled his condom off. It looked like it had twice as much as Gary's did. Must have had that stored up for quite a while. I patted him on the back and felt the sweat on him.

"Good job Harold. Nice style. What do you think of Beth's cunt?" I asked him.

"She's superb. I love it. I can't wait to do it again." He told me with excited eyes and panting like a race horse.

"No problem, she'll be here to do it as many times as you want." I assured him.

Johnny pulled Mel's face onto his cock and stuffed it all the way down. Mel was gagging, but Johnny just held her there until he finished cumming.

"Oh yeah, suck me off you slut. I just wish I could really shoot my cum down your throat." He yelled out as he fired his load.

I sat there watching my buddies just having the time of their lives and felt so happy. I didn't care one way or another if they caused her any pain or shame. Mel deserved anything and everything she got from them.

Jeff was in like a shot after Harold moved and was scooping Mel's juices and rubbing it over his condom. He stuck two fingers into her ass and fucked her with them until he felt she was ready. I thought that was decent of him to get her ready first. He lined up his cock with her asshole and slowly pushed it in. I saw the look on his face and it was pure ecstasy. He was in heaven at this point and he made me the happiest of all. I really wanted him to find a good woman and have a relationship with her. Whether he did or didn't, I knew this was going to tide him over till he did.

He stroked her long and slow, like he was feeling every millimeter of himself get wrapped in smooth asshole.

Johnny jumped off and danced around happily, his cock bouncing wildly as he did. I held the basket to him and he stripped it off and slam-dunked it in and kept dancing about. He seemed to still have a hard on and went to the night table and ripped another condom off the strip. He had it on in no time and was ready to go again.

"Johnny, why don't you roll Beth onto her side and you and Jeff can fuck her at the same time." I told him, knowing Mel would be getting the fuck of her life now.

Jeff waved him on and Johnny joined him. Harold, Kenny, Gary and I watched as they got her in position and Johnny slid in as easy as pie. They held her legs open and started to jam themselves in and out, one after the other. Mel started to cry out, but it was more from getting turned on than pain. I didn't care if she got off or not, as long as the guys did. They fucked her like crazy once they got their rythym and Mel's pussy and ass were getting reamed big time. The sounds from her pussy told me she was cumming and her grunts and groans comfirmed it.

"Fuck me. Fuck me you bastards. I'm fucking cumming and it feels so good. FUCK ME!" Mel started screaming out and the guys gave her everything they had. The sound of their bellies slapping off her was hilarious to hear. Mel gave everyone a spectacular show and came, squirting past Johnny's cock and spraying over the bed. That seemed to drive them wild and they just pounded her harder. Mel was screaming through it all and cumming like I've never seen her do before.

I was a little jealous that I'd never seen her do it with me, but that didn't matter now. I cheered them on and so did the others.

"Fuck her guys, give her everything you got. Go Johnny, Go Jeffy, Go Johnny, Go Jeffy." We all chanted.

I could see that they were both getting ready to cum and Jeff must have been turned on more being up her ass. He threw his head back and jammed into her ass hard and screamed.

"Oh fucking yeah! Sweet Jesus what a great ass. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. That's it baby."

We cheered him for his triumph and Johnny wasn't to be outdone either.

"C'mon baby, work that pussy for me. Fuck Johnny's big cock. Like the way it feels inside that juicy cunt of yours? C'mon do me, that's it, do me." Johnny grunted to her.

He must have loved the feeling of Jeff's cock rubbing against his and giving him more tightness inside Mel. I was sure she was getting big and sloppy by now and he was fucking her like a rabbit. He stopped in mid-stroke and grinned like a kid and sang out as he came again.

"Wheee, baby that's it, Fuck Johnny's cock, fuck it good."

Mel complied with him and was pushing herself against him and fucking herself. Johnny came and was so delighted to feel like a stud for hire. He pulled out and danced around again like Rocky, his cock bouncing around and flicking drops of her cum everywhere. We applauded him and Jeff for a great show, but Jeff wasn't finished. He pulled out and was still hard. He moved up and got Mel to open her mouth and stuck his cock in her mouth. I expected Mel to gag when she tasted her shit, but I remembered she enjoyed her own foul taste. Mel sucked his cock in and sucked at him with obvious enjoyment. Jeff started to shudder and grabbed her head and impaled it on his cock. He came hard and grunted his enjoyment.

"Oh baby, yeah. That's the best there is. Suck me dry you fucking whore."

I loved that they were calling her names and treating her like the low-life piece of shit she was. I was getting my just rewards watching her get subjected to their treatment of her. Jeff blew his load and for good measure, tapped his cock on her nose when he pulled out.

"That's a good girl. I'll be back for more of that action. You're one good ass fucking bitch."

I looked at Mel's gaping and dripping holes and knew she was big enough you could fuck her with a bat and she wouldn't mind.

"How about a round of beers and we take a rest and then you guys can fuck her again." I told them.

A round of cheers went up and Kenny took off to fetch the beers. I watched him waddling as he went and he looked so funny, I had to laugh. Gary and Harold saw him too and they howled in laughter. Jeff came up to me and wanted to hug me, but I gracefully declined, not being interested in hugging a naked and sweating man. I shook his hand gladly and he could tell from the look in my eyes I was happy for him.

"Thanks buddy, you're the best friend any guy could have. This is fucking awesome." He told me with what I perceived to be his expression of his love for me. He turned when Kenny came back and I took liberties to be bold and smacked his bare ass.

Kenny passed the beers around and Jeff called for their attention.

"Let's give it up for PJ, the best friend anybody could have."

They held their beers up and saluted and toasted me. I held mine back and told them they were most welcome.

Gary turned towards Mel and toasted her as well.

"Let's hear it for Beth. The best slut a group of guys could want to fuck. Here's to you bitch!" and we all toasted her.

Gary poured some beer on her tits and sucked it off of them. This got the others into the mood and they started pouring beer on her stomach and tits and Harold poured some on her pussy and sucked at everything that she offered.

We sat for twenty minutes and the guys talked about what they wanted to try next and Mel did as she was told and kept her mouth shut. She must have known that if I was going to treat her this bad, I'd make things so much worse if she fucked up.

I wondered how much she was enjoying this or if she was just doing it to obey me. I thought about how much she came and I was convinced she was liking the treatment. Maybe she was just a slut after all. She read all those sucky romance novels and read all the magazines that talked about great sex and stuff and figured she was playing with herself and her toys all day. I knew she hadn't been with other guys, because I took her cherry back in high school. I started to feel a bit sorry for her in a way, not a lot mind you, but still sorry. She must have been so frustrated not having the sex she wanted to have and I felt pissed she couldn't tell me what she really wanted. I'm an open-minded kind of guy. Shit, I'd fuck her up the ass and let her suck my dick afterwards. I'd do anything she wanted, all she had to do was ask. It came to me at that point that she must have felt scared about asking, in case I thought she was weird for wanting to do that stuff. I wanted to wait until after the guys left and I was going to get her to spill it all to me.

The guys finished drinking and Kenny had a condom on before the other guys. He jumped up and grabbed Mel's legs and stuffed his cock in her. He looked at her pussy the whole time he stroked her, watching his cock slide in and out. Mel seemed to be okay with his style and was moving with him. Jeff didn't put a condom on and knelt over Mel's face. He pulled her head up and she opened her mouth to accept him. She wrapped her lips around him and sucked him in. He pushed down as she moved up and Kenny kept stroking slow and steady.

Harold, Gary and Johnny stood with me and watched them. I didn't feel weird sitting there with three naked guys stroking their cocks, like I thought I would. I was feeling comfortable in my own manhood that it was okay, not exactly normal, like I wouldn't do this every day, but I was okay with it.

Jeff was getting his cock sucked lovingly, is the best way to describe it, and had his eyes closed. Kenny just watched Mel's pussy wrapping around his cock and was mesmerized by the sight of it. Gary went over and licked his fingers and started to rub Mel's clit. That brought her more attention and she sighed out her enjoyment. They seemed to want to please her and show her they were good lovers, despite not being attractive guys. I guess most guys want to feel like they are, even though women think they're homely. Mel was flowing freely again and I could hear the sounds of wetness coming from her when Kenny stroked in.

Harold and Johnny must have felt left out and walked over and started to play with Mel's tits. They cupped and squeezed them and played with her nipples and Mel sighed ... I know the word.... languidly. I did okay in English class okay. Nothing like a few big words now and then, right?

So there I was, sitting in the chair, watching my buddies going at my wife and enjoying it. I thought it was the best porno I had ever seen, but even better because it was live. They showed her real attention and wanted her to cum for them. I'm sure they were looking forward to seeing her squirt again. I was. I thought that was the neatest thing I'd ever seen her do. She was moving in time with the guys doing their thing and she looked happy to be there. She sucked Jeff with as much enjoyment and passion I'd ever seen her show. Kenny seemed to be getting to the point of no return and stepped it up a little. Jeff was feeling no different either. His eyes were still closed, but his face started to get that grimaced pained look and I knew he was at that stage as well. Gary, the perv, didn't mind Kenny's cock being so close and stuck his head down and started to lick Mel's clit. That started to put Mel into a higher stage of excitement and I could hear her moans coming out around Jeff's cock.

Kenny was first to succumb and squealed again as he shot his load and that started the chain re-action and Jeff started as well. He grunted like an animal and Mel sucked his cum out of him. She kept swallowing as she sucked and I never saw a drop leave her mouth. Harold and Johnny watched their friends cumming and Gary licking like a madman at Mel's clit and Harold turned to me.

"This is fucking amazing PJ. I wish we could do this every week after bowling. I could really get into this. You think Beth would come by and do us?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "It would be nice, but Beth is only in town with her cousin until Sunday."

Harold looked dejected at the thought that this was a one time deal, but he gave a little shrug and went back to playing with Mel's tit.

I thought about how great it would be to see my buddies get laid more often and feel like real men. Nothing makes you feel better than getting laid and your woman laying there saying how great you are. Even if the bitch is lying, it still is a great ego booster. These guys had little or no ego to speak of and the idea that they could have the chance to have one made me think.

Jeff had his cock licked clean by Mel and Kenny fell back on his bent legs. Gary was in like a dog on a bone and licked at Mel. He slid two fingers inside her and fingered her while licking. Mel must have wanted this very thing to be done to her, because no sooner was Gary fingering and licking, when she started crying out.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Finger my pussy right there, oh yeah. Yes, yes, lick my clit just like that too. Oh fuck that's so nice." She crooned to him.

All of us watched as Gary went to work the way Mel told him to and she was thrusting her hips up at him, grunting and groaning, straining at her tied hands and then she arched her back as high as it would go and a high pitched whine came out.

"Oh fucking yes. Oh God, I'm fucking cumming. OOOOOH YEEAAAH!"

Mel's pussy seemed to get bigger and then she squirted her juice out again. Gary fingerfucked her pussy and lapped at the spray like the dog that he was, as Mel thrashed on the bed as she came. That's when I slipped up and made the error.

"Let's hear it for Mel. Is she the biggest slut you ever saw, or what."

Everyone, including Gary, stopped and looked at me and then Mel. They turned back to me in disbelief and waited to see if it was real. I knew it was no use pretending anymore and fessed up.

"Guys, it is Mel. Beth is short for Elizabeth, her middle name." The look of shocked horror came over their faces thinking they had just done this to my wife. I explained it all further.

"Here's the real deal on it. I caught her fucking this guy named Steve who lives not too far from here. I followed her over to his house and saw them through the bedroom window. I was so pissed off that she was cheating on me and wanted to get back at her. I set this all up so she could get treated like the slut she is. I'm sorry guys, I know it wasn't right to involve you guys in this, but I thought about how you guys haven't been laid in so long and talk about it every time we're bowling and just thought it would kill two birds with one stone. Hey, if you want give me a shot in the head for being such an asshole, go right ahead, I probably deserve it, but let's face it, she deserved what she's getting, right?"

I looked at them, pleading with my eyes that they would understand why I did it and agree with me. They all looked back at Mel, lying there recovering from her orgasm and thinking of what they just got to do to her.

Jeff was first to say something and it seemed to make the others feel better.

"Hey, PJ, if she was cheating on you with this guy Steve, she deserves whatever you want to do to her. We're not married guys like you, but if it were me, I would have done something just as bad to her. I don't know, I might even have thought of punching her lights out or even kill her. So, I don't know about you guys, but it's okay with me what you've done. Hell, I got to admit it man, your wife's one hell of a good cocksucker and that ass of hers is priceless. I'd fuck that everyday of the week, twice on Sundays."

I heard comments from the others and saw them nodding in consent. I felt relieved I hadn't ruined my friendship with them. Gary asked me something next that I wasn't sure of.

"So what are you going to do now? You going to dump her sorry ass and divorce her?"

"I was thinking of doing just that, Gary. The only thing that bothers me are the boys. It would really hurt them to think of their mother being such a slut and cause more problems for them than she's worth, but I just don't know."

Mel broke her promise to keep quiet and said something that really fucked our heads up.

"I'm so sorry PJ. I know it was wrong of me to cheat on you. I know I've hurt you terribly and you have every right to feel the way you do and done what you did. I don't love Steve, I only said it because he made me feel so good when we were fucking. I admit to all of you that I loved what he did to me and I'm loving what you're doing to me now. PJ, I don't want you to think you're not good in bed, because you are. I always love what we do together. I just wanted more and I felt scared about asking you to do those things to me, in case you thought I was a sicko or something. I hate the thought of leaving you and the kids and I know if you decide to get rid of me, I'll go. I won't argue with you about anything, but I just wanted to have sex like I dreamed of doing. Steve met me at the grocery store and he came on to me and at first I didn't want anything to do with him. I saw him the next week and he seemed to know how to get me to admit what I wanted to try and I thought it would be okay if I kept it quiet. It was wrong, I know it, I'm hating myself right now for ever doing anything with him, but please understand, it was only because I wanted the sex, just the sex. I don't think I could ever ask you to forgive me, I know that's just out of the question, but I'm begging you with all my heart not to leave me. Please, please, don't leave me."

We all heard her words and stared at each other in shock. The truth was out and I was dumbfounded to say anything. I looked at her lying on the bed with her hands tied to the headboard and her body naked to everyone and her pussy was still oozing out juice. She looked sexy and disgusting in the same view. I tried to think of what to say to her, but my feelings about it were too fucked up right then to give them and her an answer.

I walked out of the room and left them all naked and standing around and went to my den. I sat in my chair and thought about all the years we'd been together and the things we'd done. I thought of our kids and my family, as well as hers and how it would hurt them all. I thought of what she'd done and what I'd seen her do with Steve and then what I let the guys do to her. I thought of what she'd just said about her desire for sex and what she liked. It was confusing me more and more as I put everything together.

I sat there with my head in my hands, when Jeff came in.

"Buddy, I know you must be freaking out by all of this, and I would be too. I just want you to know that we don't hold this against you in any way at all. Mel was wrong, dead wrong, but she does love you. She just told us all again after you left how much she does. I know you don't believe her, but she does, I really believe she does and so do the other guys. It's hard to think of your wife doing that shit to you and not wanting to do something to get her back, but I'd really hate to see you guys split up and what it'd do to everyone, even us. Just think a little more about doing something else instead of leaving her, okay."

I looked at Jeff in astonishment at how mature he sounded. For a guy who's always sounded like a clown to people, he made some sense to me. I really didn't want to leave Mel, because deep down I still had strong feelings for her. I didn't want the kids to be hurt by this, as well as our families.

"Thanks Jeff. You really are a great guy. I'm glad it was you who came down and no one else. I really don't want to leave Mel, but what am I supposed to do with her? Oh, and by the way, could you sit down on the chair, so your dick isn't in my face." I started to laugh after I said it and so did Jeff.

He sat down and we laughed some more and it made me feel better. I went and got us a couple of beers and we talked about it together. He said something that seemed to make sense, I just had to come to terms with it and see if I could do it or not.

"PJ, the facts are like this. You love Mel, you always have. You don't want to hurt the kids or both your families, right. You really feel like kicking this guy Steve's ass to the moon and back and that I agree with. If it was me, I can think of lots of things I'd do to him. But Mel was just scared of telling you about her sex thing and didn't want you to leave her because of it. So here's what I'm thinking and tell me I'm fucked up for saying it, but here goes. Stay with Mel, make her pay for what she's done by treating you extra special or something like that. If you want to, let us help you and we'll take care of this Steve guy with you, he deserves to get fucked up for this. As for Mel's sex thing, and this is where it gets strange, why don't you let me and the guys come over once a month and we can do her like we did tonight. It's quiet and safe. We won't say anything to anybody, swear on my life we won't, and you can get to do stuff with Mel that you wanted to and everyone's cool. You stay together, the kids are okay, your families are okay and the guys are okay. It's one of those win-win things. Sit here for a bit and think about it and I'm going to join the guys upstairs. Uh, by the way, can we still keep having fun with her while you're thinking?"