Paying a Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Katie rested on the floor in her hogtie, Mikey and Ivan began making arrangements for her move. Handing Ivan keys he pulled from Katie's purse Mikey instructed, "Give these keys to Carl and have him get her car to the chop shop. Get her apartment and personal information to Nathan. He'll know what to do."

"Yes sir," Ivan responded. He placed a couple of quick calls then went outside.

Mikey strolled over to where Katie was tied and rolled her onto her side with his foot so he could admire her body one more time. He knelt down beside her. "You are going to bring me a nice chunk of change honey. Emily really came through for me and I owe her big time for that." Mikey took a minute to fondle her boobs one more time. "Damn these are great. We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait til we get out of here so I can have my turn," he added with a huge grin and evil look in his eye.

Ivan reentered the room and stated, "The guys are here and the truck is ready."

Ivan walked over, picked up Katie who was still in a hogtie, and carried her to the wooden crate that was waiting, laying her into the box on her side. To fully immobilize her, he tied her leash to an eyelet on one side of the box, then used another rope to attach her handcuffs to an eyelet on the adjoining side of the box. "Don't bother trying to make any noise in there," Ivan said. "Not only will the gag muffle you quite well, but the box is insulated for sound. Have a nice trip." With that he nailed the top of the box on effectively sealing Katie in darkness for her trip to their next location.

While Katie lay in the darkness, she rehashed what had just happened. She had gone from bound and in trouble, to being in complete control with her offer to Mikey. Then because her pride wouldn't let her be truthful about her humiliating reaction to Emily assault, she had returned to bound and in trouble. She wanted to kick herself for blowing her chance at completing the negotiation by losing Mikey's trust with her lies. Now that Mikey had initiated disposing of her car and belongings and creating a plausible reason for her disappearance, all hope of negotiating a release was lost. Her only remaining option as she saw it was escape. She tested her bonds, but the hogtie was secure and the two points of attachment to the box effectively limited all her movement. All Katie could do was to relive her abuse and wonder what future the truck was carrying her to.

Ivan drove the truck back with its precious cargo while Mikey drove the limo home. He called his prospective buyer and relayed the story about who he had and how she had landed in his possession. They were fascinated by the circumstances of the story and made Mikey an outstanding offer that he immediately accepted. This day kept getting better and better, and he owed it all to Emily.

* * *

Ivan arrived back their base of operation, which was an big brick house across town, with his precious cargo intact. The house was perfect for their purposes due to the solitude provided by the run down neighborhood, along with the privacy provided by the thick brick walls. Half the houses and businesses were vacant in the area. Plus nobody in the neighborhood cared about what their neighbors did. There was plenty of crime and vice on the streets in the area to keep the police busy, so they had more urgent matters to attend to and left the quiet house alone. There was also a detached garage on the property to keep the limo and cars out of site when necessary.

Mikey was in a hurry to get back as well. He realized that the next step in Katie's training was for him to have some fun with his pretty captive. While the process was primarily business, he more than appreciated the pleasure that would be involved with his work.

After getting the good news about what the buyers were willing to pay for Katie, Mikey also needed to call Emily. He was fortunate to get a hold of her and explained the good news that his buyers were paying significantly more for Katie than he expected. As he considered himself a good businessman, he owed Emily a great deal and felt he should share some of the extra profits with her. They arranged to meet outside a local bar late that night for the exchange.

* * *

Emily was thrilled that her fortunes had turned so nicely. First, she finally had the opportunity to enjoy her old friend Katie and her juicy little pussy. At the same time she settled a huge debt with Mikey. And now she was going to get a windfall from turning over her hot little friend, which Mikey estimated at about ten grand. His accountant was going to come up with the exact amount she was due and she was to pick up the cash a little after midnight. Emily just lay back thinking about finally being rich and what she would spend the money on. She also thought back through her assault of Katie. Between the thrill of those two thoughts, she slipped one hand down between her legs and let the other caress her breasts. It didn't take long for the feeling in her pussy to crest in ecstasy. Emily drifted off to sleep with nothing but pleasant thoughts in her mind.

* * *

When the crate opened, it took a minute for Katie's eyes to adapt to the light. It had been a dark, bumpy ride to wherever she now resided. It seemed like they were still in town, but it took the truck quite a while to haul her to this destination. The ride over gave her time to still her emotions and focus once again on escaping. But now was not the time for escape. Ivan had removed her from her crate, but she was still locked in a tight hogtie lying on a bed in what looked to be a basement room with a concrete floor, minimal furniture and no windows.

When Mikey entered the room, Katie looked over and felt dread at the look on his face. She knew what he wanted, but didn't see any way out at this point. She steeled herself at accepting another rape at his hands if it would help her in the long run. She had to gain his confidence if she was going to escape his clutches in the future. And for all she knew she might enjoy it in some dark way. Her body had betrayed her so many times already today that she had no reason to think it wouldn't betray her at Mikey's hands as well.

"Well, from the look on your face I see you realize what time it is," started Mikey. "The question is whether we will do it the easy way or the hard way. You know the hard way comes with punishment, while the easy way comes with reward. We'll see soon enough which you choose." As he reached to begin untying her he hoped she was broken enough to cooperate. This would mean she would be ready to be moved to his slaver friend sooner rather than later. The slavers could determine how much further training was needed based on who she would ultimately be sold to and how she would be used.

Mikey undid the rope holding Katie's arms and legs in a hogtie. "Feel better?"

Katie nodded as the pain began to subside.

He then unhooked her legs from each other and removed the handcuffs. He left the ankle cuffs and collar in place for now. Finally he removed the ball gag and stuffing from her mouth.

"Thank you sir," Katie responded carefully as she rubbed her arms and flexed her jaw, finally getting good blood circulation through them again. "That feels much better sir."

"You may also remove the butt plug if you would like," Mikey laughed.

Katie rose up on her knees and pulled her cheeks apart with her left hand as her right hand removed the large object. She had actually grown used to it, but its removal still felt wonderful. "Thank you for your kindness sir," Katie said as she continued to kiss up to her captor hoping for better treatment and a chance at escape.

"It seems you understand your situation and are ready to make the best of it," Mikey continued. "So tell me honey, do you masturbate?"

"Occasionally sir."

"Well then, let's see how you do it," Mikey ordered as he sat in a chair across from the bed.

Katie cringed at that order. She had prepared herself to have sex with this man, but to have to put on a personal show just made it that much more embarrassing. But after thinking twice about his request, she realized she had no choice. "Yes sir." Still kneeling on the bed Katie brought her left hand up to her chest and began to fondle and tickle her breasts. She let her right hand slide down her body and began to lightly caress her inner thighs.

Her pussy quickly began to moisten as her humiliation grew. Why does my body keep betraying me, Katie thought loudly to herself as her juices began flowing even before she had inserted fingers into herself. Her reactions continued to confuse her, so she just moved on with the show and started fingering her clit, first with one finger, then with two. The fingers of her left hand began to concentrate on her nipples, teasing and tweaking them. It didn't take long for a nice soft orgasm to overcome her. Finally she was able to at least control herself a bit, not wanting to lose control with the powerful orgasms she had experienced earlier.

"Nice performance," Mikey stated as he clapped his hands, which served to embarrass Katie that much more. "Now it's my turn. Crawl over here and suck my dick. And make it good. You understand the consequences if I feel any teeth."

Katie thought of the consequences and guessed that Ivan or one of Mikey's other men was probably outside the door. So now was not the time to try anything rash. She had prepared herself for this, so she crawled off the bed and over to where Mikey sat. She removed his shoes and socks, then reached up and undid his belt and top button before slowly lowering the zipper of his pants. She sensually reached up and grabbed the sides of his pants and lowered both his pants and boxers down and off his legs.

Mikey removed his shirt as Katie stared at his cock. He chuckled to himself at the look on her face as she took it in. "So what do you think? Are you going to suck it or just admire it all night?"

"It is a very nice cock sir, and I will gladly suck it as you have requested," Katie forced herself to say. Actually she was a bit thankful. While his dick was bigger than she was used to, it was nothing like the tool Ivan had rammed into her womanhood. I can handle this, she thought confidently to herself.

She began to run her tongue up and down Mikey's shaft, then took it into her mouth. She worked it with her tongue and felt it growing harder in her mouth. At that point she had a terrifying thought. While she had sucked dicks before, she had not done the act very often, and she had never had a man come in her mouth. She had assumed that if she had to suck cock tonight, it would be a precursor to sex. Now she wasn't so sure. So she was extremely relieved when Mikey pulled her head up and lifted her up onto his lap. He fondled her tits and squeezed them firmly as he brought his lips to hers. She really didn't want to kiss him, but passionately kissed him back despite her repulsion.

Mikey was extremely pleased at Katie's complete cooperation. Yes, this was going extremely well. So he just relaxed and committed to enjoying his young companion. Her body was soft and amazing and he was enjoying every inch of it.

As Katie thought to herself how she hated what was happening, she suddenly realized that she had unconsciously started grinding her pussy against Mikey's dick. What in the hell am I doing initiating any contact? Katie thought as her pussy started tingling. Despite her being upset at her actions, she just kept rubbing against his manhood. It just felt too good to stop. She rubbed harder and faster and began to lose control of her body.

Mikey grabbed Katie's ass and lifted her up onto his dick. As he slid into her she let out a loud gasp and hugged him tightly as they continued to kiss. She rocked up and down on his dick and the accompanying stimulation to her pussy caused her to lose all control. Her entire body spasmed as she endured an intense orgasm.

Mikey got up with Katie still impaled on his dick and carried her back to the bed. He hadn't ejaculated yet and he loved the taste of 20 year old pussy, so he was going to indulge himself on Katie's juicy cunt before he polluted it with his semen.

As Mikey lay Katie on the bed she thought to herself that this had once again gone too far. Dammit, I am losing control again, she thought. I have to get back in control even though I have to give in to him to some extent.

But those thoughts quickly left her mind as Mikey lowered his mouth to her pussy. "Just lay back and enjoy babe," Mikey said as he let his tongue dance directly on Katie's clit that was already swollen from the previous orgasm. His licking and sucking drew an immediate reaction from Katie, whose body again tensed up, her back arching violently.

I must keep some control, no, no, oh no, can't let... Katie thought disjointedly as another climax quickly approached. No, must not... "Oh God Noooo," she finally screamed as the orgasm took complete control of her body and mind. Her body screamed at her for satisfaction. "Oh yes, take me, fuck me now," she gasped as she needed satisfaction to a feeling like she had never had in her life. She briefly grimaced to herself What did I just say? but quickly quit thinking logically again as Mikey rose up and mounted her pussy once again.

Mikey was pumping away hard and fast now as Katie hugged him tightly and dug her fingers into his back. Katie just kept repeating "yes" over and over and Mikey could hold out no longer. He exploded deep inside Katie and they finally just lay in each other's arms for several minutes.

Mikey was flabbergasted. He had never seen a captive quite like Katie. For starters, most of the girls he grabbed were drug addicts or otherwise down on their luck, with low self esteem. They usually accepted their fate and were naturally submissive to his demands. More well to do and educated captives like Katie were actually rare as they were trickier to grab and harder to break, but the few he'd had were always more reserved and in control than this wildcat. While he had never seen a girl react quite like Katie, he really liked it. It crossed his mind that he would like to keep her, but business was business and that would not be possible. Besides, he already had a lucrative deal to sell her and she would be out of his life shortly.

Katie for her part just lay there, her senses finally returning. What did I just do? she thought to herself. What is wrong with me? What on earth just happened?

Katie had intended to please Mikey to gain his confidence, but had no intention of a humiliating scene like the one that had just occurred. She needed time to take in what had just happened and to figure out her thoughts. She couldn't lose control like that again. It wasn't smart and she needed all her wits about her if she was going to escape.

Mikey finally spoke, "Wow, that was amazing. I wish I could stay with you all night, but unfortunately work beckons. But as I promised, you definitely earned a reward tonight. To start with, you will sleep laying down in bed, although I will have to keep you tied up. Hopefully you will be relatively comfortable. Tomorrow I will reward you further."

"Thank you sir," Katie replied. "I appreciate your generosity sir."

Mikey needed to keep some pressure on Katie to maintain the edge that was breaking her down. "Let's get you ready for bed. First things first, you need a new toy."

Mikey handed her a thin rope with six balls attached along its length. The balls progressed in size from small to rather large. Katie looked at the thing with a puzzled look wondering what the hell it was for. "Pardon me for asking sir, but what is this?"

"Anal beads," he replied.

"Anal beads sir?"

"Yep. Just as the name implies, they are going up your ass. I think you'll like them," Mikey calmly explained, trying not to laugh at Katie's naivety. "I suggest starting with the small one and work your way up."

Katie cringed yet again. "Yes sir." She slowly eased the first ball into her ass. Mikey just nodded as she continued to insert the anal beads. She jumped a bit as the last large one entered her rear hole, but despite the discomfort of the beads she had to admit that they were better than the butt plug she had worn most of the day. "All done sir."

Mikey replied with a simple "Wonderful" before handing her a vibrator that was buzzing away at a low setting. "And this will keep your body in its present state while you sleep. Hopefully it won't wake you too many times tonight."

Katie quivered at the thought, but inserted the vibrator into her still sopping pussy.

Mikey then tied Katie's wrists and ankles to the corner posts of the bed, leaving her in a sensual open position. He stood for a moment to take in the site, then grabbed a leather belt and crotch strap to hold the vibrator and anal beads in place over night. "Sweet dreams Katie. I will see you in the morning."

Katie lay on her back thinking that the bed was fairly comfortable. Her limbs weren't tied too stringently and allowed some movement. And there was no gag. She just thought about the bizarre events of the day. To think that just this morning she had started a normal day that was thrown into chaos by a phone call from an old friend. Since then her body had repeatedly turned on her. It seemed like the more humiliating the situation, the stronger her body's response. It was like she didn't know who she was. She had to figure out both how to control her responses and how to escape the situation. With that she closed her eyes for the night, or at least until the vibrator in her pussy decided to wake her.

12