Paying My Son's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That thing...there is no way!" I protested. Daniel grinned and without waiting for a damn thing thrust himself into me. I screamed, arching my back and bucking my hips trying to dislodge him. He held my hips so tightly his finger nails were digging into my flesh as he tried to hold me still. His head was thrown back as he moaned, regaining composure.

"Godamn, for an older woman, you're hella tight!" he hissed. I yanked heavily on my chains but all I did was dig them further into my wrists. I screamed until my throat burned and I tried to breath. The pain was slowly subsiding and he pulled out slightly. I sighed in relief right before he slammed into me again; then again. He picked up speed and the force of it caused my ass to slap against the bench. I felt familiar trembles shoot throughout my body and I tried to control my reactions, but my body had a mind of its own and it didn't seem to be taking any suggestions from me.

"That's it whore, cum on this young stud's cock...come on, I can feel it, your almost there, just let go and enjoy this pounding!" The dirty talk pushed me over the edge and a white haze washed over my senses as I came heavily, almost losing consciousness. When the haze started to lift I came to realize he was laying atop me, breathing heavy and his seed spent inside me. I cried and just laid there, afraid to do anything else.

"Come on over here cock boy!" ordered Daniel. I watched in horror as my only child crawled over to us as though he were a mere animal. He kneeled there and looked to Daniel. He pulled away from me and I cried out as he left my body, leaving me feeling a little empty.

"I want you to eat my spunk out of your mothers snatch!" I shook my head violently. And tried to pull away but he grabbed a breast roughly and squeezed. I whimpered but stopped fighting.

"You've gotten what you want, don't make me do this!" begged Alex.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it...were probably dreaming about it just last night as you cranked it to that picture of your mother....did he tell you? Seems your baby boy here has a nude photo of you in his wallet that he wanks too.... Not that I can blame him really...you are one hot piece of ass." He swatted my ass for emphasis. Alex shook his head and Daniel turned so that Alex was eye level with Daniels lap.

"Come on then, come lick me clean you little queer." Turning Red with horrible shame Alex crawled forward on his knees and lowered his mouth to Daniel's crotch. I watched as my son took this other guys cock and shoved the entire thing in his mouth. Granted it was slightly softer than it had been minutes before. Alex moaned and I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. He was bobbing his head, hands on Daniels thigh and he was twisting and moaning. It was obvious to any observer he was well skilled and with plenty of practice.

"Mmm yeah, just like that...do you taste your mommy's cunt juices on my cock little faggot?" he demanded. Alex just simply nodded as he went to town and I forced myself to look away. I couldn't bare to watch another moment. This wasn't the son I knew...the son I'd talked to for hours, we had a good relationship. That he could tell me anything. I could now tell there was a lot about my son I didn't know; there was a lot I didn't want to know.

"Stop...stop I won't last for what I got planned if you keep up." Alex pulled away with a little pout on his lip. It's the pout I'd seen dozens of times before when as a kid he'd wanted something such as cookies or a toy. To see it in this context was a whole new experience. Daniel patted the bench and Alex climbed in between us. I tried to scoot away but the chains kept me in place.

"On your knees!" Daniel ordered as he reached around and started to undo the belt and pull his jeans down, followed by his boxers and what I saw surprised me. My son was sporting a nicely sized boner. It looked much larger than it had when I'd walked in on him this morning. Grabbing a handful of hair from the back of his head, Daniel took Alex's face and shoved it right into my pussy. I cried out, I was still pretty sensitive from the orgasm earlier and I almost came right on my sons face.

"Start eating it!" Daniel commanded as he started preparing Alex for a little surprise from behind. Alex didn't argue, or fight or even protest a little, his tongue gently probed forth and started to gently lick up and down lightly, my hips flexed involuntarily and my breath caught in my throat. Daniel smiled and he thrust forward. I could feel the exact moment he was completely buried in my son because it shoved more of his mouth into me. His tongue boldly ventured out more and I couldn't help but moan and thrust up against his face.

"I knew you were a dirty little momma's boy! Aren't you?" demanded Daniel. Justin came closer, still focusing the camera on the scene before him. I glanced to the side to see Matthew sitting on another bench, his own manhood portrayed proudly as he stroked it to the sight of us. Daniel spanked Alex's ass and I yelped as Alex applied more strength and pressure. I could feel myself building up again and for all the shame and embarrassment I felt it didn't seem to do a damn thing to stop me from cumming. Moments later as i was coming down Daniel gave out one loud grunt and thrust and Alex cried out. I felt the spurts of sperm as it landed on the inside of my thighs as both of them came before me. I'd always viewed my son as my baby boy.

But it was clear now that he'd changed, and was no longer my baby boy, but my young MAN. I heard a choked back moan as the fapping sounds from Matthew slowed then ceased almost completely. I was almost in hysterics, this couldn't really be happening; could it? I'd almost forgot how much different it was when it was another person pleasuring me as opposed to myself. The fact that the people causing it were my son and some bully at his school had me whirling in a whole different thought process.

Daniel pulled out of Alex and leaned back with a sigh. Alex crumbled onto the bench and rested his head on the inside of my thigh. He didn't seem bothered in the least by any of the events that had just unfolded; perhaps he was just dead inside...how long had he been enduring this abuse?

"Please...let us go now. You got what you wanted..." I begged voice hoarse from the screaming I'd done earlier. Daniel laughed and stood, not the least bit uncomfortable walking around naked.

"The fun has just started sexy momma...don't get your panties in a twist!" Then as he glanced at me half naked he laughed.

"You know what I meant." He walked back towards the showers, Matthew following. Justin started to shut off the camera and made his way to a locker where he began pulling out his backpack wordlessly. I tugged against the chains and lifted my head to peer down at the dark-haired boy at the end of me.

"Alex??" I called out tenderly. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

"Mom...i...I don't know what to say," he confessed as he sat up, wincing slightly. He reached down and started to undo the leather buckle around my ankle, his hands so soft and gentle as he rubbed the area where the strap had bit into my ankle. I choked back a small sob, I wasn't sure of anything right at that moment.

"I just want to go home..." I replied to him. He nodded as he leaned over me to free my wrists. I didn't move an inch as his chest hovered above my face while he worked with the buckle. Once I was completely free I moved to the further end of the bench and hugged myself tightly. I could already tell there would be bruises. Alex seemed to focus extra hard on getting his pants on. I smoothed out my skirt and tried my best to fix the remains of my shirt. I looked around for my keys and found them dropped on the floor by the coaches office. I glanced over at the showers, then back at Alex.

"Can we...I mean are we allowed...." I sighed, not quite sure how to ask the question.

"He's not going to come after us if we leave mom...why don't I drive, I'm sure you could use the rest." I nodded and handed over the keys without argument. I grabbed the remains of my clothes and started for the car, not even so much as glancing back. All I wanted to do was get home, shower and go to sleep...I'd process it later. I squirmed in the passenger seat as I tried to make myself more comfortable. Alex was out shortly after and without another word exchange between us he drove us home. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him right now.

My entire world seemed to be falling apart at the seams. Nothing was as I knew it anymore. When we pulled into the driveway Alex turned the car off and just sat in the driver's seat staring at the steering wheel.

"Mom...i don't want you to hate me," he announced, and I realized there was tears in his eyes. I placed a hand on his arm reassuringly.

"You're my baby boy...there is nothing...and I mean NOTHING you could ever do that would make me hate you!" I replied. He was my child; there was no way I could hate him, even after what had just happened. Alex looked down at my hand that rested on his bicep and he turned to me.

"I know that it's wrong...you're my mother and sons shouldn't feel this way about their mothers...but you're so beautiful, and strong and amazing and I can't seem to stop these thoughts of wanting you...wanting to be with you!" I leaned across the middle of the seat and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him. He softened against my embrace and let the tears fall onto my shoulder.

"We can't Alex...it just isn't right. There are plenty of other women out there that will consider themselves lucky to have you!" Alex sighed.

"I don't want them mom...I want you," he replied softly. I kissed his forehead and got out of the car and went to my room without a reply. This had to just be a phase he was going through. I had to wonder where I went wrong and led my son to believe there could ever be anything more than a mother son relationship. Was I trying too hard to be friends with him? I sighed as I sunk into my bath and closed my eyes. Something told me tonight was just the beginning of tougher times to come.

~~~~~~

I groaned as I awoke to the sound of moaning and I rolled over rubbing my eyes. I was still exhausted as I stole a glance at the clock. It read 3am. I sighed as I sat up. I could hear Alex muttering from his room down the hall. I stood and softly tip toed down the hall to see what was going on, although after my walk in the other day, I wasn't entirely eager to walk in on that again. I could not deny what my body has so treacherously enjoyed. The memories still my made my body twinge. I shook my head, remind myself how wrong it was, and the sooner I forgot the better off things would be.

Alex had taken to isolation. I had barely seen him at all in the past week. He hardly talked to me besides a passing hello, and I regrettably I missed him. He was my best friend, the only other person in my life. My parents were dead and I'd been too focused on my job and son to really make many friends. At least opens I could stand. I noticed his door ajar and I leaned in slightly to peek inside. Alex was sitting at his computer again, completely naked. I could barely make out what was on his screen, but I could see that he was furiously pumping his hand up and down his shaft.

It was almost long enough to use two hands if he had so chosen. The sound got louder as he stroked harder and faster. My heart raced, and despite my brain telling me to go back to my room, I stood there and watched. The monitor light shone off his pale face, eyes half closed in arousal. I could feel myself getting wet and I shivered. I must have made some type of noise because his head suddenly jerked in my direction. When he saw me standing there in the doorway he didn't look away, he didn't even slow down or stop. He looked me dead in the eyes and kept going, smirking his lips in my direction. I squirmed, knowing I should walk away, but unable to leave.

His breathing quickened into short gasps of breath and suddenly his hips thrust forward and he came, cum shooting out and falling onto the carpet, his lap and his hand. He panted as he leaned back into his computer chair, unmoving in his pre-coital bliss. But his eyes never left mine and I finally managed to pull myself away from the sight and run back to my room where I curled under my blankets and tried to force the images from my mind. This was wrong...so wrong. I heard the slight creak of the hinges as my door was opened a little, I didn't move and had to force myself to breathe slowly. I wasn't sure how long he stood in my doorway watching me sleep but it felt like forever before I heard the door click as it was closed.

I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed against my pillow. I was going to have to get a door lock. A few weeks rolled by and it seemed as if me watching him that night had only boosted his confidence and arrogance. He started masturbating more often, and moved himself to other rooms of the house, such as the living room, dining room, bathroom, I'd even walked in on him in MY room., despite having had locked it. I simply would walk away, face flushed red with embarrassment. My Son grew bolder in his attempts to somehow unnerve me.

He started walking around in nothing but his boxer shorts, or would find reasons or excuses to rub against me or touch me inappropriately but always on accident. It was getting to the point I wanted to just lock myself in my room and hide away until he went away to college. I hated feeling that way, he was my child, the only person in my life and I was scared of his feelings for me. I threw myself more vigorously into my work, hoping to avoid run-ins. It was almost a month after the incident in the locker room before Alex managed to corner me. I held my arms tightly against my chest.

"Mom...we need to talk about this! You and I both know we can't keep going on as if everything is fine. Things have changed..." I shook my head and looked away.

"No...I've told you Alex. Whatever it is you're feeling or think you're feeling...it's not natural! You need to find yourself a girlfriend and invest your time into her and just leave me alone!" I almost shouted, tears burning my eyes. His confident smile went sour as he just stood there and stared at me. His handsome face turning cold and I feared I'd just said the wrong thing. He pushed himself back away from the wall and clenched his fists.

"Alright...that's the way you want it mom?? You got it!" he growled as he punched the wall on his way out of the kitchen. I jumped as his fist made a nice small little hole in the drywall and watched him walk out of the house. When I heard his car pull out of the driveway I sank to my knees, held myself and cried. All of this was that nasty bully Daniel's fault. If he hadn't done what he did, I could have lived blissfully unaware and still have my boy.

I paced my room as I watched the minutes roll by on the digital clock. It was almost 2 in the morning and Alex wasn't back yet. I looked down at my cell phone. No calls, no texts...this wasn't like him. But then again, it was already shown how well I thought I knew him. I tried to reassure myself he was responsible and smart and he wouldn't do anything stupid. But I for one knew when emotions were involved; most logic went out the window. I tried to rest, read, watch TV, anything to distract my mind from the situation, but all I could do was worry. It was near 4AM when I heard his engine in the driveway. I ran to my bedroom window and peeked out sighing in relief.

I watched as he stumbled out of the car, dropping a bottle of liquor on the front lawn and laughed. My heart sank. He was drunk...and not only was he wasted, but he'd been driving as such. I watched as someone got out of the passenger side, a small little blonde, looking younger than him. She ran to his side to help him stand and he kissed her, aggressively and crudely. Looks like he'd taken my advice and hadn't wasted another second. I could hear them coming into the house, neither of them made any qualms about the amount of noise they were making.

"What about your mom?" the girl whispered. But in her stupor she wasn't as quiet as she thought.

"Old hag is in bed, probably drunker than we are...we don't have to worry about her," he replied venomously. It stabbed my heart to hear him talk about me that way. None of this was going to be easy, I knew that. With that thought in mind, sure didn't make his words hurt any less. I listened carefully as they both stumbled into his room and suddenly his stereo blasted music. Not that it blocked out the sounds of what they were doing. I covered my head with a pillow and eventually passed out from sheer exhaustion.

As I sat at the table with my cup of coffee and the morning paper I could hear Alex make his way into the kitchen and shuffle around for his cereal...and Tylenol. I smiled to myself, served him right! He sat down across from me and I could hear the methodical crunch as he devoured his breakfast.

"Good night I heard," I announced casually.

"Go to hell!" he spat. I put the paper down and stared at my son.

"I am still your mother. And while you may not like the things that I've said, or the rules I've made, you WILL give me your respect young man! I deserve at least that!" I reprimanded. He simply rolled his eyes, stood and walked away with a 'whatever' muttered under his breath. I sighed, refusing to let myself get upset any longer and I dove into my tax papers. I had just two months before it would be late, and I found focusing even harder than before. I felt so helpless on what to do, how to handle it all. Sighing I put the paper away and made my way to my room where I quickly got on my computer and googled incest.

All that came up were lots of videos and literature. I read a few articles, most of which based around some old Freudian theories. I read stories written by acclaimed mother son couples, the thought itself still had my stomach turning. He was my baby, how could I ever see him as anything else? I loved him, that wasn't an issue, he was my child. I'd always love him...but something had to change. I read until my eyes hurt before I turned my computer off and went to bed.

I awoke to the sound of my door creaking as it was opened. I'd forgotten to lock it. I cursed but kept still; thankful for both a noisy door and light sleeping. I heard the soft shuffle of his feet across the carpet and his presence as he stood at the side of my bed and stared down at me. I focused on my deep breathing, mind almost panicking. I didn't know my son anymore, I wasn't sure what he'd do. I could hear him ruffle with his clothes and my heart leapt in my throat. But as I lay there, I didn't feel him touch me.

Although I listened as he started to masturbate. How bold he was to be doing something so wrong and only a breath away from me. The sound got wetter as I heard him spit and I clutched the blankets. Was he going to unload on me? I shivered at the thought and he stopped.

"Mom??" he whispered. He leaned forward, no doubt peering to see if I was awake. I kept my eyes lightly shut and focused on my deep breaths. Why was I cowering? Why was I even pretending to be asleep? Why didn't I sit up and confront him and chase him from my room? Then another thought occurred to me, did it turn me on? Was I secretly excited by it all? Under normal circumstances I wasn't a prude, perhaps this was my way of being okay with it without outwardly being okay with it.

As I contemplated in endless circles the possibilities Alex picked up right where he left off. I could tell when he was getting closer because he was stroking faster and harder, as declared by the louder the fapping sound got. I felt something warm and hot splatter against my cheek and it took every ounce of strength not to wipe at it. He grunted as he fell to his knees, breathing heavy. It was only a few more seconds before he pulled up his pants and walked out. Once my door had shut again I wiped the cum from my face. It was thick and grew cold fast.