All Comments on 'Paying Rent Ch. 03'

by JailBird Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sissycrissisissycrissiover 16 years ago
Got me hard and wet

Michelle is such a hot and horny little slut. I love her willingness to be used by her master and the way she's developed such an appetite for creamy cum. It's great that you now have her dressed. I could just picture the bitch all dolled up on the mattress in her cell, her legs in the air, her clitty always dripping her sissy cream. She's one lucky slut. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PAYING RENT

THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT-WISH I WAS THE BITCH WITH BIG BLACK COCK MASTER SUCKING AND FUCKING WHOEVER HE TELLS ME LICKING HIS CUM OFF THE FLOOR THAT DRIPED OUT OF MY ASS VERY HOT I GOT A BIG HARD ON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!!!

Hope for many more chapters!!! Love to see how this bitch develops into a hot shemale. i wish i were in her place, no chance to run, no chance to hide, being force feminized, oh that is such a turn on!!!

hugs and kisses, greta at yahoo dot de

SissyjaymieSissyjaymieabout 11 years ago

I loved it I wish I could find a Man like that. To mold me into the perfect sissy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Erotic and Sex

Had me hard and stayed hard. Very graphic and descriptive. I wanted to be the bottom for the big man.

Read "Giving is Recieving: A Bottom's Story" it is very sexy, too about a older man becoming the sex toy bottom of a well-endowed, handsome, large man. Lingerie and first time cock sucking, swallowing cum and anal for the luck bottom named, "Sweetie."

Great Story-HOT and HARD!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous