All Comments on 'Paying The Price'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dodge a bullet, Eh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but authors need to get sentencing in the right ballpark, and this author, and almost no others do because they don't spend a few minutes on research. No priors, employed family man, extenuating circumstances, and just assault and battery? 4 years? People convicted of manslaughter might get that. In this case, it would have been time served, a suspended sentence, and perhaps some "community service and anger management counseling.

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

He should have divorced her. She was hesitant but still believed a coworker (who was hitting on her) over her husband multiple times before the staged photo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THIS STUPID CUNT STARTED OFF LIKE A BIG OF HOW MOST MEN REACT LIKE CRY BABIES WHEB THEY FIND THEIR SLUT WIVES CHEATING YET THIS STUPID BRAINLESS CUNT HANDLES IT BY BEING SENTENCED IN PRISON!! FURTHERMORE, STUPID CUNT HAD MONEY TO GO SIT IN THE BAR, FLIRT AND BUY DRINKS FOR WOMEN!! HE ACTUALLY IS A LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SUE IS THE REAL HERO FOR KILLING RALPH

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ralph didn’t dodge no bullets. He got Sued.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Koxok, why the fuck would he divorce her? He loves her and everything is just about perfect. If you go back to the original scene, while she still thought he was cheating she was telling Ralph no, that it wasn't right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was happy to read about the beauty job the husband did to Ralph gonads. I guess Ralph will never need a vasectomy!!!

Once again, who would be the victims? The kids!

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I say, "Bullshit to you cuckolding wimp sons of a bitches.

you read like the ultimate hypocrite. WHAT has the mother of male done to justify such a vile comment about her? Did she urge her son to ignore the situation should he encounter his wife adultery? Did she encourage him to be a whim? Did she encourage him to refuse to take a step back, mentally, evaluate what he had to do to prepare for a potential divorce, to ignore the repercussions of children, to prepare on how to protect his assets, to find the best lawyer in all of the above? etc.

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Seems most of us love Sue...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would've been cool for him to be rummaging around the house one day looking for something, and finds a firing pin in a drawer or somewhere. He thinks about it for a long while, then goes for a walk that just happens to pass over the local river. He never mentions it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very clever twist at the end. Has some good life lessons as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very poor investigation by the police who should have found out about the set up that bastard created. He never should have spent a day in jail for giving that prick what he deserved. The damage he did to that family should have landed him in prison.

'Wildbill

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Fucked up story but I like it. One thing does not compute well here. Why would a prick character "Ralph" want to mess with a woman when he saw her man as a big burly guy? I think most men like that would be really hell bent on revenge, is a fuck worth a chance of getting physically crippled?

I think better story would be to have an average size guy with a real bad temper. Like me.:-)

4 stars

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

The bitch should have lied to protect her husband and told the court Ralph tried to rape her. You do not get justice in a court room. Only the rich win there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a great story, I agree totally with u at the start how a husband knows the wife is cheating and does nothing about until months down the road, bust in and confront the cheaters, I pull my hair out all the time with those. 2 thumbs up

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The blonde wig needs some explaining by his proven cheater wife...

Mandy cheated with Ralph, period. Taking her back is debatable, but she needs to admit she cheated, It was not a communications problem, she cheated. Also, 4 years is ridiculous, he would have gotten time served and probation and nothing more, less in a big city.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

I kinda figured it was Sue, but I wouldn't have taken her for a black widow. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do you think, if you tried really hard, you could find a way to write dialogue that's even more trite, cliched and stilted than this heap of shit above?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Actually, with Mandy having the blond wig, I thought it was her getting revenge. However, it would've been nice if she told the court that she felt the guy was about to rape her if her husband hadn't interfered.

Nice interesting story. 4 stars Bob

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurer9 months ago

@anonymous about 2 months ago: It's a free site, many of the stories in LW are, quite frankly excrescent piles of moron-pleasing shit, but you know what I don't do. I don't leave comments complaining about people who write for free.

If you think you can do better, then do it.

On a more pleasant note, thank you for the story, as always DG.

mdadaminmdadamin9 months ago

Finally, an author who respects himself

I never understand the husband who watch his wife being fucked, took pictures and videos, then retreat and leaves the house trying to get more evidence???? just shit, he saw her, took a pic then he should have a break-in and beat the shit out of the lover then through her out like old trash

Hardday1953Hardday19535 months ago

Hit the nail on the head, good job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's obvious to anyone with a few functioning braincells that Ralph was setting everything up. It's just too convenient and only someone that wants to ignore it would do so. Do any characters in these LW tales ever have decent intelligence? I can't recall any off the top of my head. One thing that seems to be common in so many of the LW stories is that all of these marriages have a distinct lack of trust and the spouses are all too eager to leap to conclusions when someone or something happens to hint at their partner being unfaithful. You'd think your spouse of all people would be the one arguing to give you the benefit of the doubt, want to talk to you, and want hard evidence before making any conclusions. Mind you I suppose a lot of the stories would be a lot shorter and very boring in that case.

I agree he went a bit overboard with his reaction. He should have toned it down a bit as it was obvious he was going to do time for such extreme violence. Oh well, a few years lost but hey at least Ralph got well fucked up and will likely never pull that shit again... oh wait *turns the page* I guess he's dumber than the average LW character. Hilarious. Glad Sue took care of him although admittedly I thought Mandy might have done it for a bit.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

If it wasn't Mandy that killed Ralph then why did she have a blonde wig that she only wore one time? Who did she wear it for?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written tale. A bit of a tearjerker but in the end, uplifting. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The one time in these stories where the man acts like a man, and you write the wife as being all innocent, do you not even remember the months leading up to the confrontation.... all the fighting, her cutting him off, you conveniently swept all the previous signs under the rug. Typically men don't see the world through the same delusional lens women tend to, if he saw all the clues/signs then they most likely were there, and if they were then she was probably cheating. This site is so feminized it's not even funny.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories