Paying the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

"We're going ahead with the plan today." I told her, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I think so..." She replied, still half asleep.

"Good" I said as I slid her thong down her legs, "You'd best put this in your mouth, we don't want you making any obvious noises!" I told her as I passed her her thong. She reluctantly placed it in her mouth and bit down as I bent her over the bath.

I let my towel fall to the floor and without hesitation rammed my cock deep into Kerry's pussy, her moan muffled by her thong. I quickly pounded into her, my only thought being the trap I was setting for my fiancée. Soon I could feel Kerry's tight pussy starting to convulse around my cock as she came, in turn setting off my own orgasm as I shot my load deep into her pussy, ready for my fiancée to lick out.

As I withdrew my cock from her sloppy pussy I said "I'll be going out in five minutes, after that you've got ten minutes before I come back to get her tongue in your pussy."

I left the bathroom and quickly got dressed, before waking my fiancée up to tell her I was going out. I then left making sure I slammed the door hard, before making my way down to the bus stop, I waited there for about ten minutes before heading back, quietly letting myself into the flat and closing the door. As I walked in I could hear the unmistakable sound of Kerry moaning in pleasure. I quietly made my way to the bedroom, where the door had been left wide open and I could now see Kerry lying naked on the bed, with my fiancée also naked, between her legs, licking her pussy. My cock instantly grew hard at the sight, and I was now caught in two minds - do I go ahead with the plan or do I stand and watch the amazing sight infront of me. I stood and watched for a little longer, until Kerry caught sight of me, she shook her head frantically before mouthing the words "Please don't stop her!"

Still unsure of what to do I suddenly found myself walking into the room and fiddling with the zip on my jeans. Seeing what I was doing Kerry quickly pushed my fiancée's head deeper into her pussy and clamped it there with her naked thighs, trapping her between her legs. By the time I'd reached the bed my cock was already in my hand and Kerry's mouth wide open, as I slowly fed my hard cock into her waiting mouth.

Kerry once again gave brilliant head, only pausing occasionally to moan in appreciation of my fiancée's efforts between her thighs. She would start by sucking as much cock as she could take into her mouth, before sliding her lips up and down half the shaft, intermittently using the tip of her tongue to tease the underside of the shaft. The vibrations caused by her moaning only served to intensify the feeling and soon I was on the brink.

Biting my lip to stay quiet I unloaded ropes of cum into Kerry's greedy mouth, watching as she let it all pool on her tongue before swallowing it with a single gulp. I quickly stuffed my cock back into my jeans and retreated to the doorway to watch the finale. Kerry was moaning constantly now as she approached orgasm and shortly with a high pitched squeal she came.

Taking my queue from her orgasm I burst into the room, "What the fuck is going on here!" I shouted, as my fiancée rose from between Kerry's legs, her face covered in a sheen of pussy juice.

"Please don't be mad, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and it just sort of happened." She protested.

"I know you're lying, I heard what happened with Sarah," I told her.

"But how could you?" She said looking at Kerry with daggers.

"Don't look at me like that, he's not stupid, he knew that you wanted him to give me oral for a good reason." Kerry replied.

"But what about our deal, why did you tell him?" She asked.

"You try keeping quiet when you've got a massive cock up your arse!" Kerry told her.

"Speaking of which..." I started, "You agreed to accept the consequence of oral, which was me pounding both of Kerry's holes, I hope you enjoyed the little creamy delight I left for you by the way!"

Kerry laughed as my fiancée looked appalled at the thought of licking my cum from another woman's pussy.

"But now the consequences of you cheating on me, twice, are that I want you to let me fuck your arse, with no complaints, then the matter will be dropped, do you agree?" I asked.

"No, it'll hurt too much!" She replied.

"Well in that case I'll be forced to continue what I started, and take everyone of your friends up the arse until you choose to let me have yours." I told her.

"Be my guest, you won't get anywhere!" She scorned.

"Oh I don't know, I can be pretty persuasive, can't I Kerry!"

Kerry smiled and nodded in agreement as I thought to myself how much fun I was going to have trying to get all of her friends to let me fuck their arses.

"Now why don't you two get dressed as I get the feeling that some friends might be CUMMING here tonight!"

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers
12