All Comments on 'Paying the Price'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
Lovely

I just love to read about brits getting fucked, that too by a commie! good for the assholes. long live the queen!

lovely.

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
Good Story

Very original and well written enjoyed the read. It even keep me out of the gym this morning. Although I did not like the last paragraph.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
Five to a Three

The last paragraph killed it, the story.

At any rate, she fell in love with Grigor and his big cock and she had cheated before so - you do know, she would have a somewhat steady diet of large cocks.

The deep, total and loving relationship they had for 15 years - gone. Staying together?

magooomagoooover 12 years ago
poor ending

i don't know or have ever known a woman who had to have size as her criteria for loving sex

tastesgreattastesgreatover 12 years ago
What a load of

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Sorry, but this is just absurd

It's less MI5 than "OMG, this makes no sense whatsoever".

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
I wouldn't blame her either

If there is one to blame it's the British government for making every brits a cuc^H^H^Hpatriot.

nuvi45nuvi45over 12 years ago
Great Story!

A really good short story! In my view, one of the best posted in recent weeks on Literotica. Sex is a great mechanism for compromising and turning spies. Ukresearcher has certainly advanced his story telling to a new level. Welcome back! The only negative note was the last paragraph. I would have preferred more of a dialog between the husband and wife in reconciling their marriage but overall a very good tale.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Desolation Squared !

Very well done in too many ways to count. She's ruined . I think I could live with a diverting, discrete slut barring STDs or children, but never a drug addict. Women are addled enough just by hormones when sober.

UKresearcher did a sterling job of manipulation by increments. One minute indignity beggetting another with ever escalating consequences .

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Good one

Superbly well written. I hesitate to say realistic, but believable,iris after all a story. She's right about learning to like Gregor. The Stockholm syndrome, or an arranged marriage. Forced intimacy become welcomed intimacy.

And like the old song, "how are you going to keep them down on the farm after they've seen gay Parie."

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Til The End

The last para...'The End!

What a loser!

The story was well written and believable so...

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago
Superb

Well done, UKR

There'll come a day, I suppose, when I've read all of UKR's stuff. Can anyone recommend another good story teller, hopefully in Loving Wives?

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 8 years ago

He should have been a real man about it and made her pregnant

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Nope

One of these was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.How do people dream up this crap.?

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Superb, until....

Great story told with more than common skill. But that ending...weak!

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Absolute total crap

As if, what a load of bollocks. Cuck shit start a new catogary and get it out of LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
maybe your mother maybe whoring everywhere that's why you born like a wimp

loser pathetic wimp

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

That was a rollercoaster. I couldnt put it down. Made me feel quite emotional. From the perspective of one whos being married 3 times, i would not have stopped with her. How is he ever going to heal mentally ? Who actually would recover emotionally from that ? He's not even getting good sex from the experience.

Yes i'm aware its just a story. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whoa man. How do u come up with such stuff. I like how your only allude to the main act instead of going to town on it like other erotica writers doz. Bcoz let's be honest it's not the crude act that gives the most pleasure but the smaller acts and happenings between the couple that titillate our senses the most. I loved it. You are a fantastic writer though I have to say your endings really are hard for the narrator for he ends up in a very bad position. Anyways, that's what makes u ukresearcher I guess. You unique style. I can always depend on u for a nice session of erotica. Thanks man. Keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The entire plot was absurd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous