Paying the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man showed incredible stamina, both in the length of time he could go without pause and the number of times he could ejaculate during the time they were together. He could also recover amazingly quickly, and the copious amounts of thick cum didn't seem to noticeably decrease. In all the footage that I watched, the moments that caused me the most distress were the times that my wife took his cum in her mouth. After swallowing with obvious relish, she couldn't get enough, and would scoop the inevitable overflow off her chin with her fingers, and eagerly lick them clean. The knife really twisted when, after performing hungry fellatio, she looked into his eyes and said sincerely, "I do love the taste of your cum." So much for not liking to do it.

Throughout our marriage, I had consistently managed to give my wife an orgasm from intercourse, but it was seldom more than one and that usually took a long build up. She was never very vocal except that at the critical moment she would have a long kind of shiver and sigh, "Oh that feels so nice." With this man it was hard to believe that this was the same woman. She seemed to have waves of orgasm after orgasm, and her impassioned cries would have troubled the decibel scale. There were shrieks and screams and shouts, all in the filthiest language, either calling to God or urging Grigor on. The hidden microphones had been set at too great a sensitivity for this and each time she gave vent it was an assault on the eardrums.

All the time I have known her Fiona has used the word 'pussy' when talking about her vagina, except that sometimes she calls it 'her teacake' which I gather is the word that her mother used to refer to that part of her anatomy, when she was a little girl. With Grigor the words 'cunt', 'twat', 'quim' and even 'hole' tripped easily off her tongue. She had apparently even learned some Russian words for body parts and sexual functions. There is no chance of me quoting but I know that she spoke them with feeling.

All the DVDs were recorded from the larger screen with the operators deciding which from all available images they wished to include. The angle switching and use of the zoom facility by the two in the shed showed me that they had the expertise for a career in filming porn whenever they left the secret service.

Gripped with a growing feeling of helplessness I watched the recordings for a couple of hours, selecting only those dates when Grigor would be featured and not bothering with those starring me. At the end of that time, managing to break the fascination, I crammed a load of the DVDs into my holdall and after loosely reaffixing the shed lock, I took the long route to make my way round to my house. There I efficiently burned copies of each onto my store of blank DVDs before returning to the shed and putting everything back as I had found it. I spent that night at home wallowing in a protracted orgy of self-pity.

I had the sense to start off with a quick snack, but from the moment I was ensconced in my armchair with a full bottle of malt whiskey to hand, I did not stir again as I watched DVD after DVD throughout the evening and most of the night. In many ways it was a surreal experience. All the time I had feelings of cramp in my guts and there were intermittent periods of other symptoms such as palpitation, hyper-ventilation and episodes of bodily trembling that needed a large gulp of liquor to still. Throughout that time the constant factor was that my penis stayed stiff, hard and throbbing and far too painful to touch.

I should have just stopped watching but viewing had become compulsive, and my eyes remained glued to the screen until a combination of exhaustion and inebriation released me from my torment. I awoke at mid day aching all over and with a throbbing head. A long hot shower did much to alleviate that, and I followed by preparing myself a quick but nourishing meal. Afterwards I returned to the hotel. There was an argument for spending a night in the familiar comfort of my own bed but I was afraid that I might be tempted to start watching again.

Alone in my hotel room that night I couldn't stop my mind from drifting back to the things I had seen. I had actually witnessed two examples of the sex on a dining chair that my wife had described, with her languorously riding the Russian's cock. These were the only times that I got real pleasure from what I was seeing, at least in part. I liked the fact that in contrast to everything else, it was done nice and slowly. In one of the shots there was a close up showing just how much her vagina was stretched by his thick penis. I know that I've mentioned how she began to feel far looser, but after seeing that I'm amazed that she was able to shrink back as much as she did. The upsetting part was the kissing. Fiona had told me that they had been able to kiss while using that position and I had assumed it was mutual but it was very evident that it was she who prompted the kissing with him only responding.

It is hard to understand why, after all the uninhibited sex I had seen, it should be innocuous displays of affection which caused me most distress. Even afterward, the memory instantly brought tears to my eyes. It happened quite often when they were resting between sessions. Grigor always lay on his back, but my wife's favoured position was on her side facing towards him. Spontaneously she would reach out and stroke either his arm or leg, not necessarily in a sexual way but just touching for touching's sake. Thankfully any verbally-equivalent intimacy would have been picked up, had there been any.

By Thursday morning I had decided what to do. Returning to the house I started searching for the contact number that my wife had been given right at the start of her forced assignment. It was surprisingly easy to find, in an envelope, inside her lingerie drawer and written on the back of the initial contact photo she had been given to identify Grigor. I used it to ring Mr Smith and informed him that I was at home, not in Singapore and that if I didn't see him within the hour I was likely to do something rash.

By the time that he arrived, I had a DVD of Fiona and her lover playing on my big screen TV with the sound turned down. On entering the room he couldn't help seeing the image but he still had the gall to look at me blandly and ask, "What seems to be the problem?"

In answer, I pointed to the TV and said angrily, "That's the problem. When I agreed to you bugging my house you assured me that it would be sound only."

Without a shred of contrition he said, "Yes, I admit that I did rather deceive you there, but there was a very valid reason. It's not unknown for our female seduction agents to get turned by the target and when that happens we need to know. If they develop feelings, they tend to warn the guy and then pass sensitive information in written notes or only talk close to running water, so a visual is needed to see if that is happening. We are actually rather concerned with Grigor and your wife, because they've started spending an inordinate amount of time together in the bathroom. We probably missed a trick by not having anything in there, but usually it's not worth the bother because running water kills the sound and the condensation generally renders the camera useless."

His demeanour showed that he believed he had answered all objections, but I told him, "That's not was has really upset me. That so-called privacy button is fuck-all use, because whether it is set or not doesn't make a blind bit of difference, everything is recorded just the same. What I really object to is those two lecherous perverts in the shed watching my wife and I having sex. You can tell that the bastards were enjoying it from the way they kept switching cameras to get the most intimate angle."

"I am sorry about that," he said, actually sounding sincere, "That wasn't meant to happen, but there was a valid reason for monitoring both you and your wife. To be frank, due to the rather unconventional methods we used to recruit you and Fiona, we knew that neither of you were doing this willingly, so we needed to be aware if you were deliberately sabotaging the operation as a way of hitting back."

I could understand his logic but was still not happy. "There was still no reason for your two twisted bastards making such a meal of watching me and my wife in bed. If you watched the film you must have noticed the salacious way they keep zooming in for close ups," I protested.

"I admit that was rather uncalled for, I will have a word with them about it," Mr Smith conceded.

"I want more than that. If the two perverts are not severely disciplined then I intend to take the matter further."

The conciliatory demeanour of the other man immediately changed. "You will do nothing to hazard this operation," he said coldly. "You are overlooking the fact that I could arrest you now for breaking and entering into a secret facility and misappropriating classified government material. Have you any idea how many years you would get for that? And don't even think about creating publicity because you will be tried and convicted in camera."

I said nothing. What could I say? I'd known from the moment Sir and Mr. Smith had threatened me with exposure that I was little more than a helpless pawn in this game.

Mr Smith then smiled, and in a much friendlier tone said, "But neither of us are going to be silly about what is really a triviality, are we? If it is any consolation, I can tell you that this won't continue for very much longer. Using a combination of what Fiona has already discovered and new information from Spain, we are now pretty sure that Grigor is only involved in high level organised crime and not the espionage or weapons trafficking that we suspected. As we anticipated, he said things that your wife didn't see as significant, but we found to be very important. We have largely lost interest in the man, so you can look forward to getting your life back in the very near future. Of course, I'm afraid that you're valuable contributions will go unrecognised and unrewarded."

"Thank God it will soon be over," I said thankfully, seizing on that prospect to take my mind away from the cavalcade of other conflicting thoughts in my head.

"You've got to admit it, those two really go well together," Mr Smith remarked, nodding towards the image on the TV screen, "I'd bet that she's going to find it hard giving him up when we do call it a day. I think you should be prepared for that." His tone of voice showed that he didn't give a damn one way or the other.

I again spent that night in the house but returned to my hotel room on the Friday morning. However I had my place under observation to see my wife and her lover get back late that evening and again to establish that he also stayed Saturday night. Sunday morning I was busy returning the hire car and reclaiming my own so it was just after lunch when I finally got home. Fiona rushed forward to give me the long lost hero treatment but I was harbouring words of reproach. However, when the embrace ended, before I had chance to speak, Fiona said, "I've been away for a few days while you were in Singapore, Grigor took me on a short holiday in Barcelona. I knew about it before you left but deliberately didn't tell you the truth. With the situation we are in, I knew you didn't want to be separated from me for so long, and I thought it would worry you more if you knew what I was doing while you were away."

With my planned speech that I knew about Barcelona now redundant, I instead asked if she had enjoyed herself. My wife shook her head, "It was a bit disappointing. I thought it was just going to be holiday but I think Grigor combined it with some business deals. There were couple of days when he left me alone all morning to go somewhere and during the evenings at the nightclubs there were always guys that he seemed to know coming up to chat with him. None of them looked very nice individuals, and the young females they were with were all the easy type."

"Drug dealers?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure they were all criminals, but I don't want to talk about that. I did have a lot of fun. Grigor really enjoyed showing me off, walking around with me on his arm and acting as if I was his woman, though I did get pleasure out of his pleasure. The only problem from having me all to himself has made Grigor rather possessive, and he now doesn't like the thought of you touching me at all. Just last night he asked me if I wanted to get rid of you, saying it would only take a single phone call."

Fiona paused and laughed, "Don't look so worried, I read him the riot act telling him that if anything happened to you then he wouldn't ever have me again. I told him that being fucked by him was the best thing that had ever happened to me and that I never wanted to stop, but I also said that I still loved you because you were a good kind man and I wouldn't stand by and see you hurt."

"Well that's a relief," I said, more for something to say than a value remark.

"There is another bit that you might not like," my wife warned, "As a compromise I told Grigor that although you and I still sleep together we don't have sex any more since I've been with him and I offered to move you into the spare room if he preferred that. He did, so we better switch all your stuff by next week. Don't worry, I'll sleep wherever you sleep and we will still have sex, I don't think I could manage without."

Another whole month went past under the new circumstance without developments, except sign of further deterioration when Fiona asked, "Why don't you sleep at your club on Thursdays as well, there doesn't really seem any point you coming home, now that I daren't let you anywhere near me that night."

I complied with her wishes the following week but when I saw her again on the Saturday afternoon my wife seemed rather depressed. "You can sleep at home all next week because Grigor won't be here. He's had to go back to Russia but he says it shouldn't take any longer than that. He's actually a bit worried because he can't see any reason they would want to call him back there."

By the end of the week, Fiona was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms and all her unused sexual energies became concentrated on me. There were moments of near exhaustion when I was almost hoping for Grigor to hurry back. The following week she became extremely tense, constantly checking the battery on her mobile and ensuring she had a signal. She heard nothing from him that week, nor the next, at the end of which she was deeply despondent. She was convinced that he had dumped her, and she blamed herself for giving him too much.

On Monday, Mr Smith made one of his sudden appearances in my office, "This is the last time you will see me," he said by way of announcement. "I shouldn't by rights be telling you this, but I do rather feel I owe you one, although you might be advised to keep it to yourself. Grigor Vasovnovitch was arrested the moment that he touched down in Moscow, but it has taken until now to determine that he was being held in the Lubyanka Prison. Just this morning, I received a single unconfirmed report that he's been executed."

My wife's controller then stepped forward and shook my hand. He then walked smartly towards the door but before leaving he turned and with a broad smile on his face said, "The Kremlin must have somehow found out exactly what kind of nasty business our Grigor was involved in. I don't think they liked the fact that he's been associating with Chechnyan exiles."

I decided to say nothing to Fiona.

Postscript.

Over the next month, although she gradually improved, Fiona was prone to random moments of tears when she would sob, "How could he just dump me like that, without a word, when I thought he cared for me as much as I cared for him."

Another residual problem is that she had picked up a bit of an addiction and when she exhausted the small amount of cocaine that Grigor had left her, for a number of weeks I was reduced to seeking out seedy dealers to satisfy her craving. Thankfully I then got her booked in for a short period of detoxification.

Sexually, her urges didn't decrease. We purchased a rampant rabbit sex toy, which took a lot of pressure off me and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her use it. I was less happy about the massive dildo bought at the same time but Fiona claimed that she needed it. I had hoped that with the passage of time we would return to our previous tight sexual fit, but regular use of that dildo effectively prevented that happening.

I was given promotion with a nice salary raise but informed there would be no further advancement. However I was told that in ten years I would be allowed to take early retirement with a generous pension. At that time there would undoubtedly be many lucrative directorship opportunities.

Six months down the line we are almost back to how we used to be, and I have even reverted to spending my Wednesday nights at the club. As a new development, Fiona has started having nights out with a female friend and new responsibilities in her employment, so she now spends at least three nights away from home every month. Some might suspect that she is having sex with other men but I shall not enquire. After comparing myself to what I have seen on the CDs I've never been able to make myself get rid of, I honestly wouldn't blame her.