Paying Up

Story Info
Dead beat puts his tongue to work.
1.4k words
4.1
42.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
63 Followers

Arriving late after hitch hiking into town I thought the best way to find some place to stay the night would be to find a house of ill repute and get an all nighter. The gas station attendant told me where a nice one was. Little did I think that it would end up the way it did.

I woke up feeling great, and tried to slip out of the covers without waking her up. Unfortunately it did not work. She asked me what I thought I was doing. I told her that I was leaving. She said no problem just hand over the 200 dollars for the all nighter. I told her that I did not have any money but as soon as I found a place to stay and a job I would pay her.

she was aghast and told me that I would not be able to get away with that crap. I was just starting to pull up my shorts when she pushed a button by the bed. In just a few seconds the door opened and three women rushed into the room, Before I knew what was happening I was on the floor with all four of them on me.

The one I slept with held my head down by my ears and straddled my face with her knees on my shoulders while the other three grabbed my arms and legs. She sat down with full force. Her pussy covered my mouth so I could not yell and covered my nose by spreading her cheeks over my nose so I could not breathe.

The other three slipped Velcro straps around my arms, wrists and ankles so I could not move. Only then did she lift up her ass so I could breathe. I listened to their conversation and discovered what my fate was to be. I would be put to work as a pussy slave at one dollar a day until my debt was paid off. I tried to move but couldn't even budge with the three straddling my body and the one sitting on my face. I tried to speak but the movement of my lips made her press down even firmer.

I couldn't believe what was happening and was sure that they were kidding and would let me go. I couldn't have been more wrong. I heard the one sitting on my face say that I would have to go thru intensive training to be a good pussy slave, and it was not too soon to start.

She sat back so my nose in between her ass cheeks up her crack and told me that if I wanted to breathe to start licking her pussy. I held out as long as I could, but could feel myself getting dizzy from lack of air and had no choice but to stick my tongue out. She did not let me breathe immediately and told me I would have to be comply quicker in the future. I was sure that I was going to die, and so I licked as deep and as fast as I could. Finally she spread her ass cheeks and I was able to breathe thru my nose. She told me that as long as I kept licking I could have air. She told the others that I was obeying.

Then they discussed my future. They would take turns training me during the day and I would spend the nights under the covers so I would be right where they wanted me in case they woke up and wanted to be sucked to sleep. They would sleep with my head in between their legs each night with my face in their pussies. I would subsist on their joy juice and vitamins for at least a week or so to keep me hungry until they felt my training was progressing satisfactorily and then they would start feeding me food. They slipped a heavy tube over my prick and told me that until they were sure I was trained properly I would have to urinate into a pouch. If I had to poop then I could use a bed pan, but without much to eat but pussy they did not think that would be too often while I was being trained.

The one sitting on my face started to squirm on as she became more and more excited, and shortly she came. She then just sat on my face as they decided who would be next to be sucked off. I had to do all four of them and listen to how my life was to be for the next 200 days. They also warned me that any infraction would add an additional day to my time, and that I must comply immediately. That was too much and I squirmed as much as I could and refused to keep licking. That was a mistake. My breathing was cut off as my nose was forced up her crack, and I was told that I had just added a whole week to my punishment. I couldn't help myself and licked and licked until they let me breathe again. They warned me that the next time they would smother me until I passed out and if I did not wake up that was my problem.

I had to suck each one off again during the day, and that night I spent under the covers of the all nighter.

She lay on her side with my face in between her thighs. My legs were bent back and tied to my hands so I was on my left side and unable to move. My mouth was by her clitoris and my nose by her crack. She told me not to move as that would disturb her sleep and she would have to smother me until I passed out if she could not sleep. Needless to say I moved and as she threatened she smothered me until I passed out which scared the hell out of me as I did not know if I was going to wake back up. When I finally did come to I did not move a muscle until she woke up and indicated she liked to start her day with an orgasm so I should get busy with my tongue.

I could not believe what was happening nor how frightened I had become. I was totally under her control.

After she came I heard the door open and they started talking about how the evening had been and that they wanted to be sucked off also. I did the other three and they kept talking about my future as their pussy slave.

After I finished they gagged me and took off the pouch and shortly brought it back and replaced it. I felt so humiliated but was bound so securely could not even move to another position. They just kept me laying on my side on the bed. During the day they would take turns coming back to check on me and to get sucked off until they came.

That night one of the other three got into the bed and moved my head into position between her thighs and told me to suck her off so she could go to sleep and to be sure not to disturb her sleep or she would have to do what the other woman did and I might not wake up at all. I remembered how terrified I had been and made sure I did not move my head.

Each day was the same and I slept under the covers with the remaining two. I was really getting hungry and was actually sucking up and swallowing as much of their joy juice as I could. This actually pleasured them even more, and they talked about keeping me hungry. They wee pleased as punch and continually talked about how wonderful this was and how much they were enjoying themselves. With the extra week they added on I still had more than 200 days to work off, and they were going to really enjoy each day and night.

It was on the fifth day that something new was added. They decided that since I wasn't continually sucking one of them that they had friends that they had that they knew would enjoy being sucked off. What I did not hear was that they would be charging them a nominal amount for providing my services. That really kept my days busy.

That is exactly how it went for the rest of the week and Each woman was different in their own way, but that is for another time.

psoother
psoother
63 Followers