Payment in Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel is own orgasm building up, and suddenly he was there, he groaned out loudly, and began to pump his spunk into Karen's mouth, and like Peter earlier, she continued to suck and swallow, drawing out the orgasm, so much so that it almost bordered upon painful. John, sensing Peter's orgasm was beginning to pump faster, making long hard thrust, fucking his cock deep into Peter's rectum, using Peter's legs to pull himself into him. He was surprised that Peter could take him, Karen couldn't despite, being into anal fucking, he'd see if eventually Peter could take his whole length and with that thought John lost himself in his own orgasm and for the second time, filled Peter with his spunk.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story, comments should either be sent via my email using the link on the web page, drop me a line, especially if you are a women who likes to see a man get fucked. Even better is a women who wants to use a strap-on a guy and lives in the UK....ops sorry reality just popped out for a quick breather for a second or two.

At some point there will a sequel or second part to this story. All suggestions are welcome.

12