Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

It seems that we were to be pleasured side by side. Erica scream out several orgasms before she passed out. I didn't last much longer than she did. We woke up side by side in bed each dressed in frilly pink baby dolls. I could see Gwen's hand in that, big time. I have to admit that we looked damn pretty though!

"We were roused and bathed together. The wives were treating us like sisters, and I have to admit that we got pretty giggly and silly playing in the bathtub together, playing with all the bubbles and splashing each other.

The ladies helped us out of the Tub and dressed us. I took notice that Erica had chosen to wear a dress the same as I had. I asked Erica about it and she replied, "For some reason I can't stand to wear any clothes that are remotely male."

"Same with me. Strange why that is..." I filed the information in one corner of my brain for future study.

"Ah do me a favor Erica?" I whispered to her, "See if you notice that you are hugged more than anyone around you, with me being the only other exception. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure Dolly, I'll do anything you ask me too. I really care a lot about you. That sounds silly after only knowing you for a couple days, but I do, nonetheless," Erica whispered back, kissing me on the cheek. She blushed and scurried away, leaving me slightly stunned.

Settling In

It didn't take long for the first parts of the American Embassy to be built. Mostly they built a secure hallway to a neighboring temple like structure, which was made entirely of huge stone blocks, which our crew chinked tightly with mortar. Additionally none of the window could be opened. There were emergency releases, which would allow for egress in case of emergency, but they were set up so that alarms would sound and alert the Ka'anians.

There were generators and HVAC units brought through the portal and installed, as well as specific furnishings specified by the Ambassador.

Living quarters for the Ambassador and his party were completed, including standard indoor plumbing, complete with chlorinated water supply. Unfortunately cooking facilities consisted of microwave ovens or coal fired stove. Wood fired would be too dangerous due to the remote possibility off Pea Pod spoors traveling in with the wood.

Basically they were given a hermetically sealed environment.

**********

The day the ambassador and his party moved into their new embassy was an incredibly busy one. Everything had to be brought through the portal by hand. The whole operation was like loading provisions onto a submarine. We made a line of people, handing things through person-to-person right into the middle of the embassy.

Meka and I met with the same group we negotiated with, prior to their debarkation to Ka'an.

"Well Ambassador, your embassy is finally ready for you to occupy. We just wanted to reiterate that you cannot go outside the embassy with out escort, but any of the females may. We do ask that even the women be escorted until they learn their way around," I started the final proceedings before we all adjourned to my old spare room. (Which has been modified extensively since that time.)

"I want to formally welcome you ambassador to Ka'an. Once through the portal we have a small celebration planned in the great room of your new embassy. We hope that you will enjoy the feast and your stay on Ka'an," Meka announced, "Now if you will follow me, we go to Ka'an."

I looped my arm into Meka's and we lead the way into the Portal room.

"I have to warn you folks. It looks like you are walking right into a solid wall, but trust me you will pass right through it. Meka and I will go first, so just follow along behind us."

We sauntered through the wall and onto Ka'an. When all had come through we nodded to the amazons who guarded the portal and lead our charges toward the exit that Gwen, Meka and I had used when I had first come to this world.

Just outside the original door is where the corridor started off to the right and downhill. Had we continued straight we would have bumped into a rather sturdy metal door with a cipher lock on it.

"This is one of the exit doors to the outside world, to which only the females of your party will be given the combination. They are not to give it to the males, under any circumstances. It is one order that you cannot issue to your female marines. It would be a violation of the treaty and every female who journeys here must be told of these requirements. If a male is discovered outside these walls unescorted, he will be returned to earth, persona-non-grate," Meka informed our little troop as she paused momentarily by the door.

She continued down the concrete corridor, which had windows to the outside every ten feet or so.

About half way down the hall Meka stopped and pointed out one of the windows to a shimmering white visage of a woman standing in the jungle a hundred or so feet from the corridor, "That is one of the Pea Pod plants you are seeing, not a beautiful woman standing in the jungle. If you men were outside the purified air in this corridor, that would be an irresistible siren calling you to your end." She then turned and continued with me closely at her side.

I whispered, "That wasn't there yesterday..."

Meka leaned close and whispered back, "I had the ladies transplant that one this morning. It will be removed in about twenty minutes."

I giggled, "You are wicked!"

"On the contrary, I felt that the Earthers should see the dangers firsthand, so that the women would be able to recognize the Pea Pods when they come across them."

"Good plan!" I told her, but I wished she had let me in on it ahead of time. Those things still dredge up mixed feelings in me. I hate them for turning me into a girl, but I loved the time I spent in one...

Once we had reached the end of the corridor we made another 90-degree angle, through another cipher lock door, and entered the building that was to become the American Embassy.

The building centered on a courtyard with a structure directly in front of the entrance across the courtyard with a set of columns over a porch with a door recessed inside of it. To the left and right of the central entryway were along both walls were smaller versions of the main entryway.

Meka pointed to the entryways to the left and right and stated, "These along the wall are the individual quarters for the Ambassador's staff. Inside the central entry way is the Ambassador's quarters and the barracks for the marines, as well as the offices and facilities that you requested."

There were tables, setup along both sides of the central aisle way covered with food and drink. There was an army of ladies standing ready to join in on the festivities.

"The ladies will help everyone to their quarters, so that the party may begin when you return," I announced.

Everyone settled in quickly and the party was grand.

Disturbing Information

Towards the end of it I had a long talk to Mrs. Blatherwick.

"Dolly, can we talk?"

"Sure Marilynn, what would you like to talk to me about?"

"I want to know what kind of medicines you have on Ka'an? Do they have anything for, say bruises?" Marilynn asked quietly.

"I don't know, but I will ask. Do you have any that need looking to?" I asked carefully, trying not to scare her off.

"Oh, well, I am terribly clumsy and easily bruised. I ah... I just want to know for future reference," she stammered, as her eyes flicked this way and that, as if to check to see if someone was watching her.

"If this clumsiness gets out of hand, I will have to have one of the Amazons give you lessons in grace," I tried to make it sound like ballet lessons, but I knew that my wives would be teaching her more on the lines of martial arts.

"I shouldn't have said anything. Um, could we meet next week, just you and I? I want to talk about your, um... change. Unless you don't want to talk about it," she sounded less confident that she had when we had talked at the party before our negotiations.

"I insist on it in fact. Where would you like to meet? Earth or Ka'an?"

"Oh, I must stay on Ka'an. Theo insists that all of the Ambassadorial staff remain on Ka'an," she informed me, looking towards the floor, rather than at my face.

"No problem then. I will arrange for a lovely lunch outside in the jungle for us. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Oh most certainly! Theo can't follow us can he?"

"If he does, I guarantee that he will spend the rest of his life urinating while sitting down!" I assured her.

"What would be wrong with that?" was her answer, which shocked me almost to the core.

"Uh, I guess nothing... I have to, and you have to, but would you wish for him to loose his manhood for a picnic?" I asked, trying to catch her eyes with mine.

"Well not for that reason, but we really need to talk, in private," she admitted.

"How does Monday sound?" I asked, resisting an urge to hug her, and not knowing that our plans would be changed by circumstances.

"Fine, I'll be there. Um, I shouldn't tell you this, but Theo brought environment suits with us. I don't think he is going to try anything without you coming along, I just thought that you might want to watch in case they get stupid."

"Already are hon., but thanks for the warning. If I weren't already a split tail, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the forest on Ka'an. God, it is so strange being a woman now! It just jumps out at me once in a while, that I am a woman, not a man anymore," I admitted blushing madly.

She didn't hesitate. She hugged the stuffing out of me right then, "I feel for you. It must be very hard for you. I mean, I have always been a girl, but you have to become a girl without all of the training and background, all of us who were born to it, have. You do make a terrific woman if that helps any?"

"Thanks, I appreciate that. I sometimes wonder why I am not hysterical, babbling wildly, or at least more freaked out than I have been. I have been really lucky though, having so many wives who love me so much. I think that has helped a lot, that and the fact that they keep me so busy all of the time," I admitted, realizing it myself for the first time.

"I Better get back now, I'll see you Dolly," she waved and headed back to the enclave.

I mulled over what to do about Marilynn's situation, but couldn't come up with anything. All of the political ramifications as well as the legal ones would make it quite risky to intervene. There would come a time...

Explorers

The Ambassador contacted us, arranging for escort on an expedition to explore the surrounding area.

We agreed and prepared to go on an extended camping trip.

I met with our ladies, amazons, wives, and humans alike, and we discussed the best way to travel on Ka'an, and it was determined that we would acquire some six wheel ATVs for personnel and equipment transport, since they could be brought through the portal intact and were fairly fuel efficient, as well as being amphibious. There were a few different models so we discussed the merits of each and finally came up with 'The Extreme Machine 2000' as what would fit the bill for our purposes.

These six or eight wheel vehicles were designed by an aerospace engineer, and can go 500 miles on 5 gallons of fuel. The vehicle is designed to travel at a speed of over 25 miles per hour. (Plenty fast when cruising through a jungle.) Some of the unique things were that it can raise up to have a 26" ground clearance, provides 120 VAC anywhere, fully enclosed cab, winch, sleeps two, and has a jet powered drive for when it is in the water. There are many more things available for this little vehicle, most of which we didn't need for our trip, (Like outriggers for ocean travel,) we did however decide to get some trailers for them to carry supplies and have the fuel for extended range available outside of personnel areas. Oh and these little beauties could be set to 'stealth mode', so that the generator would no come on when you don't want to frighten animals or make a lot of noise, not that the generators were noisy, overall the vehicles were quite noise pollution friendly.

I also found it fitting that their slogan was, "Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before." (I giggle every time I think of that.) They claim these vehicles are, and I quote, "The most fun you can have with your clothes on!"

Well if we have to go camping with those government types, we might as well have some fun too. Set up the way we wanted them they were about fifteen grand each, and a few grand for the trailers.

The other expedition members, rather the Earthlings, would bring their own gear. Meka had her Amazons make selections of equipment that they would want to bring from earth, as well.

The topic of firearms came up, and a heated discussion ensued, should we bring firearms, if so, what kind of firearms. I tried to stay out of it, but was drawn into it as an, 'expert' on my fellow earthlings. We sent for Erica, whom I suggested would be helpful to have along as well, (Not to mention we were fast becoming good friends.) and who would know better what kind of things that the Ambassador and his party would be bringing.

"You sent for me Dolly?" Erica asked nervously, glancing back and forth at the other ladies present.

"Yes, Erica, please take a seat," I indicated an empty one close to me, hoping she would be more relaxed close to me. "We are discussing our up coming expedition. The question of whether to bring firearms with us came up and I felt that you would be better suited to answer the questions about the Ambassador's party. For instance, do you believe that even if we forbid them to bring firearms, will they?"

"Um... well Dolly, you know how trustworthy the Ambassador is, if by nothing else, by the way he treated me. I worked for him for only about a year prior to being ordered to violate Ka'an, but I can tell you this, the Ambassador is not a nice person," she told us, and was especially careful to get eye contact with me. "I believe that he has his own agenda and would not hesitate to break any agreements to get what he wants."

"What do you think that the Ambassador wants?" Meka made the obvious follow up question.

"It was said that Ka'an is, or was, much more technologically advanced than Earth. The rumor was that the Ambassador wants to set himself up with some of that technology and either sell it or use it to advance him in the government. Either way it would mean that the US government would greatly benefit, unless he were to sell it to a foreign power. I think that he might be tempted to do that last, but only if he were able to blame it on someone, should he be caught," Erica filled us in, "If the Ambassador were even slightly a standup guy, I wouldn't be so likely to have joined with the Ka'anians. I considered myself a patriot, and still would never do anything that I thought would harm America. I love my new planet and my new sisters dearly as well, and will not allow them to come to harm either. I really hope and believe that the two thing are the same, what is good for Ka'an, is good for the Earth, and for America."

There was a moment of silence after her short speech, which she punctuated with, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go on like that, but I wanted everyone to know that what I say can be relied on. I know how someone might think, she changed sides once, and can we rely on her? Oh, god... it's still weird to refer to myself with she and her..."

Windy got up and gave her a reassuring hug, "Don't you worry Erica. We know when anyone lies to us. We have known since you came to us what kind of a lady you are."

Erica added, "Tell them not to bring firearms, but bring your own, and assume they have some hidden. That is the best advice I can give you."

"I think that answers everyone's question Erica. Would you mind staying for the rest of the meeting? I would like your input and since you will be going with us, you might want to help us make this a successful mission," I told Erica and squeezed her hand gently.

"You... you want me to go back to... to... gha... Ka'an?" she stammered wide-eyed and frightened looking.

"Why not hon.?" Windy asked her, pushing back slightly from her hug, "There isn't anything there now that can harm a pretty girl like you!"

Erica giggled, "I guess you're right! Those Pea Pods can't make me anymore of a woman than I already am."

"That a girl!"

"Meka, who is the most widely traveled of the Ka'anian women?" I asked, knowing that Meka would have already planned to bring whoever that was along with us. I just wanted to know.

"Dolly, that is an easy question to answer, our own little Windy is. She had only returned to us a week before you joined us Dolly," Meka told me, "She sometimes would go in search of other women and bring them to us if they wished to become part of our little community. Once she told them we had men, it wouldn't take them long to decide, even the ones who were once male themselves knew that if our race were to survive, we would need as many women pregnant as our men could manage."

"That brings to mind the question, what are we going to do if we find any others while we explore?" I chirped. (God, did I really chirp?)

"We should free up space in the vehicles as we progress, that should be no problem. We might plan for more supplies than we might otherwise, just to be on the safe side. Although the Amazons can hunt and forage plenty along the way," Meka added, "to make up for any depletion of supplies."

"I love going camping with professional guides! Tee he!" yes, I said it, and I tittered. (I guess it's the hormones. I hope it's the hormones.)

"Erica and I are going to have to buy some clothes for the outdoors. Meka are you and the others going to wear native garb, or do you want us to pick something up for you? Some boots, or skirts?" I offered.

"Well, I'm sure to need some things, but mostly I'll use my native clothes. Don't take this wrong Dolly, but we have very different tastes in clothes. I think we should all take care of what personal items we bring. But we will have to set up some of the wives to help expedite things. Both you and Erica should take Gwen with you when you go shopping though. She knows which of your earthly clothes will serve best on this trip," Meka suggested giving Gwen a wink unbeknownst to me.

I don't need to bore the reader with any more of the specifics, but we spent quite a bit of time and mental power determining what we would bring with us.

That and I had to arrange with Marilynn to meet with me sometime during the trip, since the government people were hurrying us into this trip.

The Expedition

We had all of our gear prepared and a small convoy waiting for us to finish the final organization and hop aboard our vehicles.

There was a slight problem when the Ambassador and his people wanted to bring Hummers through the portal, they were very disappointed to find out they wouldn't fit through. There was some talk of disassembling them and then reassembling them on the other side, until they figured out that they would need a tanker to fuel them all. Disassembling that and reassembly would be way too difficult. They finally settled on Supacat six wheeled vehicles with full cabs. Turbo diesel Volkswagen engines were used for the drive trains with trailers just like our vehicles.

The Ambassador had wanted to bring Quads, or motorcycles but Meka vetoed that saying they would tend to tear up the terrain. Meka, being High Priestess, was serious about protecting the environment of Ka'an. Her other argument was that they wouldn't be able to cross deep water like the amphibious vehicles we had selected. 55-gallon drums were enough to supply our fuel needs for quite a distance. We carried ours in a trailer, as did they.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers
1...45678...19