Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

"Oh GOD," I screamed and orgasmed, shuddering, and convulsing all over my body. This however didn't stop anyone, the doctor swapped places and then someone else started in on fucking me. The vibrator kept going and more hands went after my boobies.

Meka leaned over my face, smiled then French kissed me until I had orgasmed a couple more times. She stopped when Gwen tagged her, but before kissing me she said, "Dolly, I love you more all of the time! I can't believe that I love you so much! Even if you are prettier than I am!"

I tried to protest that she was prettier, but all I could muster was a gurgling sound.

I heard Gwen let out a little shriek into my mouth, and then she began to frantically kiss me. I could feel her body rock back and forth as someone banged her form behind. I loved feeling her little shrieks and moans as she was pleasured.

I felt one of my booby groping hands gently removed and slid down to a lovely soft shaved pussy, and then my fingers slid into her. I started teasing the pussy and was rewarded with a soft moan from its owner.

My senses were reeling with pleasure. My attention was wrestled from one hyper pleasurable experience to the next. I overloaded on pleasure and passed out after an amazing orgasm, only to be brought back around by the ladies continued ministrations. I lost track of how may time I orgasmed and how many different positions I was in. All I remember was that I was so very content when I passed out the third time.

Morning

When I awoke I found myself to be the cream filling in the center of a Meka and Gwen, Oreo cookie. I was all warm, snuggly, and content. I roused a bit and the two ladies clutched at me instinctively.

"Good morning ladies," I hugged each one in turn, only then did I realize that someone had dressed me in a pink baby doll.

"Mmmm, so did our little Dolly get enough sex last night," Gwen giggled and hugged me tight.

"Now Gwen, you know that you are not supposed to ask that," Meka admonished, as she hugged me tightly too.

"Oops, sorry, I'm not quite awake yet..."

I immediately decided that this conspiracy of silence had gone on long enough, "Meka, you promised to tell me what the giggling was about, and I think it is high time you did!"

"Do you really want me to tell you right here in the middle of all these women?"

"Somehow I think they all already know, so yes I do want you to tell me, right here, right now."

"I was hoping I could put you off for a couple more days. Well if you insist, I guess I had better. You asked why you were horny all of the time. The explanation is simple, it's my fault," Meka began.

I interrupted with, "Your fault? How can it be your fault?"

"I'm getting to that. You remember when you first began to get well, I and your other wives were screwing you almost nonstop?"

I nodded my shaggy strawberry blonde head.

You told me that you figured that we were the horniest women on the planet? Well it is my belief that you really liked women who are extremely horny, so when you were transformed, that is what you became. You didn't know at the time that we were merely desperately trying to become pregnant. You only found that out after the transformation. To you it was a normal condition for Ka'anian women to be sexually insatiable, so that is what you became. You loved how Gwen looked in high-heels, so you made yourself into a woman who can easily wear high-heels. Unfortunately, feet made to wear high heels are not at ease in flats. Everything that you loved the most about women, is what you are," Meka hugged me extra tight at this point and continued, "Don't worry though Dolly, we all really love you and promise to fulfill your needs."

I started to cloud over, "You mean I turned myself into a female freak?"

"No, Dolly! Don't you ever think that! You are just slightly hornier than normal girl! You are no more a freak than any of us. Everyone loves to have sex with you because you are so enthusiastic about it. I think we all enjoy sex more because you are having so much fun! Am I right Gwen?" Meka asked, hoping to affirm her assertions.

"Oh my, yes! I think I'm turning into a nymphomaniac! I almost never thought about sex during a normal day. Now I find myself daydreaming about what we will be doing in bed that evening. Even now I'm getting horny snuggled up to you like this," Gwen admitted, rubbing her boobs on mine.

"Damn! I'm already puddling! Gwen, you better stop that or you are going to have to finish what you began! You just heard Meka, so you have no excuse!" no sooner had I said that and she placed a lip-lock on me that Houdini couldn't break out of.

So I started the day an hour late, after some light lesbian sex. I enjoyed myself immensely, even if I was a little sore down there.

I was dragged into a huge bubble bath by two of my wives, where I found Meka and Gwen already being bathed.

"I guess the ladies think we are taking too long to get up today, so they took things into their own hands," Gwen surmised.

"Windy told us that the Ambassadors party has begun to stir and that you will be needed soon for breakfast with them," Ixchel told us, as she continued to help us bathe.

We were helped from the tub, and speedily dressed for action. It is amazingly stimulating to be clothed by so many beautiful women.

Breakfast

We met the others at breakfast, seated as we had been during the negotiations. The Ambassador and his aides were eerily silent during the first few minutes of the meal.

Ysalane was elsewhere but all of the others involved in our little demonstration were present.

I started by saying, "Good morning Ambassador, ladies, and gentlemen. I trust you all slept well?"

There were mumbled replies to the affirmative.

"Don't feel bad gentlemen. I know exactly what you have experienced, although not at the hands of these lovely ladies. The Corsage that each of the women wore last night was but a small cutting from the Ka'anian Pea Pod. It is the irresistible lure that it uses to draw males to it, so that it may nourish itself on their maleness."

"I apologize that we felt it necessary to demonstrate the incredible power of the attraction in this manner, but this is the only way to truly know how dangerous it is. Believe me, a 5 foot tall blossom is even more irresistible. One whiff and the next thing you know, you are sitting down to pee for the rest of your life..." I paused to let this information soak in, while digging into an omelet of Ka'anian Condor eggs and sausage made from an animal, the name of which I wasn't told of, but was very tasty and lean.

"Dolly tells the absolute truth, the only way my people have survived this long has been to restrict our men to a secure village, which the ladies patrol all of the time to eradicate all signs of the Pea Pod before they can take root and lure our few remaining men to their femininity," Meka added to my explanation, locking eyes with each man in turn.

"So how is it that you allowed Doug to escape this village and fall victim to one of these Pea Pods?" the Ambassador replied in an almost accusatorial tone.

Meka blushed crimson at that, "Doug, is a very, very resourceful person. He planned his escape very thoroughly. He escaped even though we frantically searched for him. I never found the pod that changed him until after she had emerged. We had expected that the Pea Pods had gotten him earlier than they had. When she finally emerged I was frantic with worry that something worse had happened. You see, suicide is not unknown after a transformation." A tear fell from Meka's eye as she recalled the incident. "It was my fault that he ran away. I should have known that he wanted to return to Gwen, I was just too afraid to loose him."

Marilynn Blatherwick got up and rounded the table to comfort Meka.

Gwen was already there comforting her, but the combination of the two was helping.

I minced over and held her too, "Meka, you know that I didn't want to leave you, and that I love you dearly."

"Theo that was very harsh and insensitive!" Marilynn accused, as she hugged Meka.

"Marilynn, please remember you are an ambassador's wife. We are here on a critically important negotiation with the high Priestess and her wife!" began Ambassador Blatherwick.

"Your Worship, I meant no disrespect in the question. I was merely trying to determine the extent of your commitment," Theo answered, "If, as you say, Doug meant so much to you, I had to know how it was that you allowed him to become as she is. It is apparent that you are not pleased with the outcome. That seems to reinforce the fact that Ka'an is a dangerous place for men."

"To put it bluntly Ambassador, you bet your cock it is! If you don't believe me, ask your Secret Service agent when she returns in four days," I told him, slightly vexed that he had made Meka cry.

His face paled.

"Yes Ambassador, your agent is at this very moment most of the way to becoming a woman," I told him as bluntly as I dared.

"That agent took it upon himself to violate the sanctity of Ka'an. It was never our intention that he should violate your sovereign soil," Ambassador Blatherwick lied.

"I can see that you are going to have a lot to learn about the Ka'anians Ambassador," I left it at that, since to press him further would be futile. The Amazon warriors were easily able to tell when someone was lying. I am not sure how yet, since I have only started my training, but I am quite certain that they can.

The Ambassador looked only slightly perplexed.

Marilynn had returned to his side by now, to his annoyance. He looked at her as though she were an anchor tied to his neck.

"Thank you for your compassion Marilynn," I told her, covering her butt. The Ambassador wouldn't be wise to admonish her further after that.

"My pleasure Dolly," she answered with a little wink, from her husband's side at the table.

"Be that as it may Ambassador, we are sorry that our demonstration may have been, shall we say, disconcerting," I apologized, "If you have time today we can continue the negotiations, now that you have a better understanding of the dangers ever-present on Ka'an."

"I am afraid that we have a previous engagement, so we will be leaving shortly. Mr. Bartholomew will make arrangements for us to meet at a later date," the Ambassador assured us.

Marilynn Blatherwick looked surprised at the news they had a 'previous engagement,' but made no comment.

The Ambassador Leaves

It only took a few more minutes to finish with breakfast, and then we all said our good byes. To my surprise every one of the women in the Ambassador's party gave me a big hug! Even Hilda Putman hugged me! It was weird. Why do all of these women want to hug me? They didn't hug Meka goodbye, or Gwen, all they got were handshakes, it was just me who got all of the hugging.

I asked Meka if it had something to do with the Pea Pod, she answered with, "I don't think so sweetie. I think all of the women feel compassion for you, and they want to show you their support."

"Therefore, if they didn't know that I was once a man, they wouldn't have hugged me?"

"That is what I believe. Why, don't you like being hugged?" she asked while putting me in a bear hug.

"You are going to have my love juices drooling down my stocking clad legs if you keep that up!" I promised.

"Enjoy it sweetie. We do have things to do though," she released me before my knees went weak.

"What is on the agenda for today?" I asked, straightening my skirt and catching my breath.

"We are meeting with a couple of engineers and architects, chosen from among our transgendered and grateful ladies, to get proposals for the kind of compound that can be erected on Ka'an to protect any males that the Ambassador insist on bringing to Ka'an. We have some ideas being proposed to secure the other end of the portal in such a way that any males who wander through, won't have easy access to areas where they can become food for the plants," Meka announced as she dragged me along to where the meeting was. Well, not exactly dragged, she held my hand while I minced along at my normal speed.

That meeting was where the corridor and cipher-locked doors were designed and construction was approved. We instituted the security to keep uninvited government types off Ka'an.

The next few days were somewhat less eventful. We established an agreement with the Ambassador, that we would build the Embassy for the US, at standard construction rates. We designed it with a fully contiguous cement floor, to keep plants from cropping up in the compound. The central air system was designed to filter out pheromones. None of the windows in the whole building could be opened, and the only door leading outside was double cipher-locked. The Ambassador had one combination, and we had the other.

The Ambassador wasn't crazy about the last part, but we were adamant, no excursions on the planet without supervision.

Spy

The one fun thing though was five days after our meeting when this beautiful 5' 5" buff looking Blonde woman, with DD size boobies came stumbling back through the portal.

Windy met her and spirited her away to a room before the Secret service agents waiting for her could grab her. They were told that they would have to wait. Erica would be sleeping for a couple days and that when she was stronger, she would be delivered into their hands.

When she came around, Meka and I were sandwiching her between us.

"Good morning Erica, I am Dolly, but I'm sure you remember me. How are you feeling?" I asked her, lying close on the bed.

She looked around, saw Meka and I, and then burst into tears. We consoled her as best we could, and then had several of our transgendered ladies help her dress and taught her some of the bare necessities of survival as a woman.

Chargé d' Affaires Davon Bartholomew came to our embassy to debrief her. She was in a room with five Amazon warriors, Meka, and I, when he met with her. (Although we didn't announce the fact that the five other women were Amazons.)

"Agent Honeycutt, I am here to debrief you on your unauthorized incursion to the world know as Ka'an. I have been informed that I may not escort you from the premises to the local headquarters of the Secret Service. Are you being detained against your will, or being mistreated in any way?" Davon Bartholomew started.

"I have been treated extremely well Mr. Bartholomew. Concerning being held against my will, I have been informed that since my offence is against the people of Ka'an that I am to be held over for trial by the High Priestess. Since I am not an official member of an out of country ambassadorial mission, I do not have Diplomatic Immunity," Erica replied in her new, sweet, higher voice.

"Um, yes, so we have been told. We have arranged to handle your defense at the trial. You should know that once your trial and punishment have concluded here you will then, be remanded to our custody for determining what additional punishments if any the US Government intends to prefer," Davon announced, "This debriefing however is so that we may evaluate your conduct on Ka'an"

"There isn't much to tell Mr. Bartholomew, I went through the portal, started up a stone trail when I saw this woman all dressed in white gossamer in the jungle. I couldn't resist the allure of the woman and found myself walking towards her. I noticed that it wasn't a woman. It was just a huge flower. I turned to run away and the plant tripped me and swallowed me whole. When I came too... when I... I... Oh God! I'm a girl now!" Erica burst into tears and was comforted by one of the Amazons.

"You were wandering around on Ka'an for how long before you were... ah, trapped?" Davon prompted.

"Ten, maybe fifteen minutes..." she supplied between sobs.

"That should be all for now Agent," Davon dismissed her, as he stood and headed for the exit.

I went to her and said, "Don't worry Erica, the only reason you are being detained is to help you to deal with what happened to you. We can arrange any sentence you would like after a week or so. Meka wants to offer you citizenship on Ka'an if you would like. You can leave almost anytime you want, but I urge you to stay a while at least, there is a hell of a lot to learn about being a woman that I had no idea about until it happened to me."

"Will... will you help me? I... I... I'm so frightened! This is almost too much!" she started to cloud up again.

I hugged her and told her, "Don't worry Erica, Gwen and Windy have volunteered to be your mentors. You can ask any of the ladies here for help, if you don't want Windy or Gwen, most all of the ladies will be more than willing to help you. Oh, and if anyone treats you badly, be careful how you tell anyone. The Ka'anian women will beat the crap out of anyone who is mean to one of the newly transformed ladies."

She giggled at that last statement and almost smiled at me, it was then that I knew she would be okay. I also suspected that Ka'an had a new security officer.

"I hate to admit this, but you are the only other male around here that was transformed against his will, since I came back from Ka'an. It's kind of nice to have someone else to confide in. That is if you want to..." I told Erica, holding her hand and looking deep into her eyes.

"I... I never thought of that. You are the only other like me? There are so many I have met that I was told used to be men. They weren't changed by accident?" she seemed shocked

"Nope, just you and I. All of the others wanted the change. You and I are the only ones that have been transformed against our will in the last couple of years at least," I assured him, "But if I know my former government, I doubt that we will be the only ones for long."

"They told me that I was to go through the portal and do recon. I was warned to stay away from the Pea Pod plants, but they didn't really know how impossible it is to resist! I... I... didn't even know it was happening until... it was too late!"

"Believe me I know what you mean," I told her and then in a conspiratorial tone of voice, "Um, did you... ah... well, was your transformation as... I guess the only way to say it is to say it, did your enjoy the transformation as much as I did?"

She blushed beet-red, "I loathe to admit it, but it was the most orgasmically delicious experience of my life. If it wouldn't have done this," she indicated her body, "to me, I would have gone right back in for seconds..."

I giggled, (So? Sue me.) "I know what you mean! The damn plant can give one hell of a blow job!"

She started to tear up, "I'm sorry. Every time I think about loosing my manhood..."

I hugged her tight, "No, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have brought it up. It was insensitive of me."

"That's okay, you are right though, it felt soooo good! I... I... have to stop hugging now... God! Why is this girly body so horny all of the time?" Erica complained as she released me.

"You too? Damn, maybe it isn't just the way I wanted to be, maybe it happens to those who are forcibly changed?" I wondered. "Well at least I am not the only nymphomaniac around here anymore," I giggled causing an enormous boob quake that had Erica's eyes riveted to my chest. "Yah, they turn me on even more that they turn you on!" I giggled again, but this time I tried to keep them from bouncing by grabbing them and holding them steady.

"Oh, my god! I'll be back in..." I heard as she scurried away.

'Shoot!' I thought, 'I have to start acting more lady-like or I am going to get screwed a lot!' I felt myself dampen significantly.

When Erica returned we chatted a bit more. Erica told me that she was fairly certain that she would be staying with us indefinitely.

I informed Gwen and Windy that Erica had the screaming hornies and they might want to help her out with them. They both agreed with my diagnosis, little did I know but they set me up. Later as I was walking by the rumpus room, I was captured, and thrown into the middle of an orgy with sexy little Erica as one of the main dishes.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers
1...34567...19