Peace and Quiet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

With Remington on his back his rigid cock pointed straight up at the ceiling Gwen felt her priorities shift. She was still driven to devour him, but now she wanted to feel him inside her. "Mr. Novak, sir, I-" There were butterflies swarming in her belly. As strong as the need was she was terrified somehow that he'd reject her. It was a stupid thought and what little part of her was still capable of rational thought knew that she was the one with the power here but she didn't feel powerful. She felt desperate. "I would like."

He consented. Gwen already couldn't remember the words he'd spoken. She only heard him for a moment. When she climbed onto the old man and felt him slip into her the world fell away. There was just his cock and nothing else at all. She was hardly aware of his hands exploring her body. Where Remington's hands were or what babble was emerging from his lips didn't matter to one bit. The only thing that mattered was the rod buried inside her cunt. Gwen was certain somehow that it was searing her insides; it was that hot inside her. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my God, Mr. Novak!" Gwen's orgasm slammed into her so hard she nearly gave herself whiplash when her back snapped to arch. It kept slamming into her over and over again for nearly a minute.

The orgasm freed Gwen from the trance Remington Novak had somehow put her in and brought her back to her focus. Normally it was a good thing when she got off before her partner but the plan here was to get the old man off so maybe he'd sleep through most of the morning before Forrest woke up. She was lucky he'd been drinking well into the early morning if she was lucky he might not wake until noon or later. If she could knock Remington out she could get two whole hours of silence. While she was awake no less.

"Oh Mr. Novak you still haven't given me your cum." She purred in her best porn voice. Between Forrest and Hunter there was a near constant din and Gwen knew this would solve if only for one day. It was worth even before the mind shattering orgasm she'd gotten but that orgasm wouldn't quite be worth if she was just tired and the noise was still there. Two hours of quiet would be worth any indignity she had to face. "Please. I want it." Gwen got to her knees with her face right against his cock the smooth head against her smoother cheek as she spoke. "I want to taste it. Please give me your cum, please!" She felt him pulsing when she locked her lips around his cock head greedily slurping. As soon Remington's slightly salty flesh delighted Gwen's flesh she felt that hunger return.

When Gwen woke up that morning if someone had asked her if she liked cum would have said no. If they asked if she hated it she would have said no. She was indifferent about it to be honest. It was like mucous, maybe a little gross but it didn't have enough flavor to be a problem. It was a pain to get out of your hair but the boys loved doing it so much that it was usually worth, least on the ones you wanted to keep around. She kind of enjoyed the look that boys got when you let them give you a facial or swallowed it but over all she just didn't care.

Then she felt her mouth swell as it was flooded by Remington Novak's semen. The warm cream flooded Gwen's mouth in great spurts. It was more than she could handle at once and it started oozing out from the corners of her lips before she could swallow it. Her tongue quickly snaked out to recover the cum that attempting to escape. That moment was life changing. If someone had asked her as she rolled onto her stomach careful to let her body tan evenly she would have shot them for breaking the blessed silence she'd worked so hard to obtain. Then she would have said yes.

"Thank you Mr. Novak. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." She smiled and stood up. It was surprising; her legs were still trembling beneath her. It made getting her boss back into his clothing a little more complicated than it normally was. "Is there anything else I can do Mr. Novak?" His eyes were fluttering slightly. He shook his head.

Gwen returned to her room just long enough to strip off her uniform. For a moment she'd considered pulling on her bikini but she was probably going to have to get Forrest to quiet down sooner than later so she just went out to the pool. To think about the kind of life she wanted to live.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12