Peach Fuzz: Debbie Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry helped Debbie off of the table and got the girl's clothes off the floor, and as the girl got dressed she explained further.

"Jennifer has a boyfriend and she's been telling me what it's like," Debbie explained after getting the senior citizen to promise never to tell. "He's an old man too and she says that's he's really gentle and understanding like you are."

"Well, I don't know about that," Henry said as he watched those magnificent nipples disappear when the bra went back on, feeling a little remorse about being thought of more highly than he deserved.

"Jennifer and him, they do lots of stuff and have been for a while," Debbie told her older friend. "She told me how much fun it was because it wasn't like with boys who are crude and then tell everybody what they did. Her boyfriend really loves her."

"Is that what I am honey?" Henry asked, his face flushing a little at the concept. "Your boyfriend?"

"I guess," Debbie said. "Do you mind?"

"No honey, I'm honored," Henry responded.

"Um, can I have a drink?" Debbie asked.

"Sure honey - ice tea or OJ?"

"OJ is good," Debbie replied, and after Henry got the girl the drink she took a sip. "I'm glad Jennifer gave me advice about what to do. She said that you would probably want me to suck on your thingy and told me I should practice first."

"She did?"

"Yeah, Jennifer said I could practice by sucking on my thumb but using a carrot or a sausage was better. We didn't have any sausages so I used a carrot. That was better than my thumb because your thingy is bigger than that," Debbie explained. "Just watch your teeth Jennifer told me because boys don't like that.."

"Your cousin is right."

"Your baby batter - it tasted kind of funny but not real bad. Not as bad as Jennifer said her boyfriend's is though."

"Baby batter?"

"That's what Jennifer calls it. I think it's kind of a neat name for it," Debbie said. "It scared me at first when it sort of hit the roof of my mouth but then it just sort of flowed out of your thingy and went down my throat."

"My thingy?" Henry said.

"Should I call it a dick?" Debbie responded. "That's what I heard some people call it. Jennifer calls it a cock. Dick is weird because that's the president's name and cock sounds scary for some reason. Thingy sounds nice."

"Fine by me," Henry said. "It's nice that you have a friend like Jennifer to confide in. Too bad she lives so far away."

"I know," Debbie lamented. "Um.. when I talk to her about you, do you mind if I call you Henry instead of Mr. Wilcox?"

"Of course not, it's my name," Henry said. "Jennifer probably doesn't refer to her boyfriend by his last name."

"No," Debbie said. "We both call him Grandpa."

"Pardon?" Henry replied. "Grandpa?"

"Yeah, didn't I mention that?" Debbie said.

"Jennifer's boyfriend is her - your grandfather?" Henry asked in confusion.

"Yeah," Debbie said. "I know it's probably wrong but it just happened. Jennifer only told me about it because Grandpa and Grandma came to visit last year and she wanted to warn me in case he tried to do something to me. Nothing happened though, but he did try to peek at me when I was getting dressed. That scared me but I let him look even though I knew he was peeking at me. I guess I didn't look good enough for him."

"Oh. Were you happy or sad him not trying anything with you?" Henry asked as the shock wore off a little, the realization that he might not be the weirdest old timer on the planet making him a little less guilty.

"Happy I guess, but it's probably because I'm not as pretty or well developed as Jennifer," Debbie said without emotion.

"Nobody is as pretty as my girlfriend Debbie," Henry assured the girl as they both stood up, and the girl beamed at that.

"Would you kiss me?" Debbie asked. "I mean I know you kissed me on the forehead a couple times, but could you kiss me like a man kisses a woman?"

"Sure," Henry said, and when he brought his lips to meet Debbie's she responded in kind.

"Wow!" Debbie said after their lips separated, and after she took a deep breath she exclaimed, "That was really neat. I like the way our tongues wiggled next to each other, and we could sort of taste each other couldn't we? I could taste me - you know - and you could probably taste your baby batter."

"You're a very perceptive young lady," Henry said.

"I don't know anything about you really because you just moved into the neighborhood," Debbie said.

"Well, I'm 67 years old and I'm divorced for a few years. I have two wonderful daughters who are married and have families of their own," Henry said. "I try to be a model citizen but I confess to having a very strong sex drive especially for an old geezer."

"Do you and your daughters or your granddaughters- you know - mess around?" Debbie asked.

"Heavens no," Henry said. "No offense to your grandfather but doing that - it's just not for me. My weakness is for young ladies like you though. My first girlfriend was 19 - older than me - and I ended up married to her. Problem was that my attraction for that type of girl never ended as I aged. When I saw you and you said you were 18 - well, I wanted to get to know you better."

"I'm glad you did Mister - I mean Henry," Debbie said, and after glancing at the clock she said. "Gotta go but I don't want to. Dinner."

"You'll be back though, right?" Henry reminded her and Debbie nodded in response.

"And tonight in bed I'll think about what we did," Debbie said. "I did that last time too. Played with myself I mean. Bunch of times since then, but it wasn't the same. Can't believe I told you that."

"No reason to be. I've done the same while thinking of you too," Henry said candidly. "I even masturbated the other day while looking out the window while you were walking to the bus stop."

"You did?" Debbie said, becoming almost giddy at the thought of the old man looking at her. "I would like to watch you doing that."

"Maybe next time you come over I'll put on a little show for you," Henry chuckled, not sure why anybody would want to watch him masturbate but amused at how excited that seemed to make the teen.

"I would like that," Debbie said as her hand turned the knob before pausing. "Back when you were licking me?"

"It's called cunnilingus," Henry explained as he put on his educators hat. "Eating pussy - going down on a woman."

"Oh. Anyway, your tongue felt like it was going too far down. Was that on purpose?"

"Yes honey," Henry explained. "That part of you that extends down from your vagina to your anus is called the perineum, and it's a very sensitive area."

"I'll say!" Debbie exclaimed with a giggle. "I thought you were going to go down even farther."

"I was but I decided not to rush it," Henry told her. "Is that something that your grandfather does to Jennifer? Does he perform anilingus on her?"

"Is that what it's called?" Debbie said, repeating the term as the old man nodded. "She calls it something else. You know, with the dirty words?"

"Yes. If you don't mind me asking, was that something you would have wanted me to do to you?" Henry asked, and after a few seconds Debbie replied.

"I think so, but I don't know about the other thing," Debbie said. "Sounds scary. Must hurt."

"You mean your grandfather..." Henry started to ask but Debbie was nodding already.

"Told you she was way ahead of me," Debbie reminded the senior citizen. "But I'm catching up thanks to you. Um... is that something you think about? I mean when you're with me do you think..."

"Yes."

"You didn't let me finish," Debbie replied but Henry cut her off again.

"Everything that a man can do to a woman, I've thought about doing to you honey. Things that you don't even know about. Things that even Jennifer hasn't done with your grandfather I reckon."

"Bad things?" Debbie asked.

"No, never bad things. Dirty things though. Things that give pleasure - pleasure to both people," Henry explained. "I want to do things to you that no one will probably ever do to you again as long as you live. I want to make you feel like you did on the table - having orgasms that you can't control and that won't stop. I want to lick every pore of your body and make sure that you'll never forget me as long as you live."

"You okay Debbie?" Henry asked when he watched the girl reaction.

"Yeah," Debbie said as she explained why she shivered as she did. "I think Mom says that when that happens, somebody's walking over her grave."

"I'll never do anything to you that you don't want though," Henry assured the teen.

"I know. I wouldn't come back if I didn't trust you," Debbie replied. "Kinda dumb to trust somebody you hardly know."

"It is."

"See you soon Henry," Debbie chirped as she left, turning back to add. "Can't believe I can call an elder by their first name."

Henry shook his head as he watched Debbie walk down the driveway towards home, not used to the concept of having to not only control his own lust but that of a teenage girl who was clearly different than she was a week ago.

***

thank you for reading.

12