Peaches a Plenty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowing my pace through her climax, I waited before asking where she wanted me.

"I said FUCK ME! I want you to cum in my ass!"

I picked up the pace and thrust harder and faster. Maggie taking cue, started speeding up her own rhythm. My entire body stiffened as I shot April's back-door chasm full of my fertile cream. The sensation of being filled with cum was new and overwhelming to April. Being full of man meat and now man seed, she crashed through another orgasm, screaming out every profanity as she went. Maggie, too, climaxed the sight of her lover's anal ecstasy.

I could feel April's anal muscles milking my cock dry and remained clamped of for all it's worth. "Dude, you are mine now, I ain't ever gonna let you go."

April fell over onto the bed bringing me with her. A smile shown brightly on her face -- obvious sign of her ultimate satisfaction.

"Baby, you're been broken," Maggie giggled. "You like sex...with men."

"Wrong, Babe, I like sex with THIS man."

On that note, the three of us got under the covers with me in the middle. Maggie snuggled in close behind me. I brought April closer to my chest, my rigid flesh still held captive -- unable to withdraw or shrink completely. My total body was well relaxed and ready for a good night's rest after being thoroughly satisfied, and in that I'm sure I wasn't alone.

That was, by far, the best sex I've had since I was wed, not to mention the only sex since the divorce. Feeling the heat and moisture among our three bodies, I knew the ladies were just as impressed. And best of all, I knew when morning came, more fun was to be had.

******************

The sleep was deep and peaceful for me. I awoke late in the morning on my back, with two beautiful heads lying on my chest. I was unable to move or even reach the remaining wine to moisten my lips, so I just remained still, quietly listening to the peaceful breathing of the sleeping angels.

Maggie was the second to waken. With a deep breath and a long stretch, she looked up into my eyes. "Morning, handsome," she said, with a smile and a kiss.

"I don't wanna get up, I'm too comfortable." Maggie just laid her head back down and began petting my stomach as if expecting it to purr. I smoothed down her hair to expose her angelic face.

With a groan and a sight, Maggie reluctantly rolled out of bed. "I gotta pee, and probably shouldn't do so in bed."

I just shifted my freed body portion as the other part was still lightly pinned under the sleeping little doll. I laughed to myself watching the buxom beauty nakedly running into the bathroom -- her smoothing curves and creamy skin bouncing and jiggling as she went.

I lightly ran my fingers through April's gorgeous silky locks and looked upon her sleeping eyes. My left arm was beginning to go numb and was creating a sense of impatience inside me. Softly I blew into April's face peacefully waking her out of a deep sleep. She just looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh good, you're up," Maggie said reentering the room. She threw me a warm wet towel so that I could clean up a bit, and she also brought it a glass of water. I wasn't even finishing wiping down my face when April snatched it away.

She took the moist cloth to clean her face with the hot steam waking her further. April then took the towel and ran her hand down my body focusing on my pelvic area still encrusted with last night's passion. Maggie was off making coffee and was unable to see April's initiative.

The warmth of the towel and the cool breeze from April's subtle breath on my skin quickly awakened my sleeping cock. Her delicate hand slowly helped it back to its full size and glory.

"Don't you first want some breakfast or something?"

"Nope," she said, throwing off the covers. "I think I want breakfast in bed today." April's lips placed kisses on my freshly cleaned flesh stopping at the rock-hard shaft she had formed between her erotic fingers. Her soft lips wrapped around the large head and began to slide up and down upon it.

Maggie appeared in the doorway and stood speechless. She was watching a woman previously scared by the penis now sucking on it passionately and under her own free will. I too was surprised of the actions of the former lesbian -- surprised, but not ungrateful.

I could only image what thoughts or dreams raced through her spirited mind as I watch her happily bob up and down in my lap. Her courage and skill developed dramatically as she slept. Less than five or ten minutes after she started, I was fighting not to unload. Breakfast is what she wanted, and breakfast is what she was going to get it. I flowed forth as I was powerless under her relentless oral loving. The cream filled her cheeks, but not one drop was wasted. She milked me dry and swallowed every drop down. Maggie and I just watched in awe.

Newly satisfied, April stood and greeted Maggie with a kiss -- their tongues sharing the taste of my semen between them. Giggling like a school girl, April skipped into the bathroom, her little bubble of a butt cutely jiggling with every step. Maggie and I just laughed.

I was finally free to get up myself. Maggie pulled a robe from the closet for her and handed me a clean pair of boxers she assured would fit. I trolled by the bathroom and saw April on the toilet humming to herself.

"Don't be shy, sailor. I left the door open on purpose." I accepted her invitation and sat on the edge of the tub. The bath tub, which looked like the size of Jacuzzi, seemed to be what the doctor ordered. So I began filling it for a nice warm bath for the ladies.

"Well aren't you the sweetest," Maggie said walking in behind me. "You know just how to treat a girl."

"...In every which way," April added with a knowing giggle.

Maggie reached behind me and added some scented oils to the filling water. The sound of the flowing bath water and the small stream heard pouring from underneath April added to the pressure already built inside me from the long night of drinking and sex. And to make it worse, the girls realized this as well.

"Feeling some pressure are ya?"

"Imagining flowing springs, raindrops, and waterfalls?"

"Very funny, girls. Maybe I won't put out any more."

They just laughed. "You want to know just what you're capable of as much as we do." April was by now finished and was toying with me not giving me access.

Pushing back on the toilet seat, April had created a three-inch window between her legs. "How good is your aim," she said with a cocked eyebrow.

I didn't know if she was serious or still joking. I continued to sit there in patient unrest waiting for a response. April just sat there testing or toying with me.

"Excuse me li'l lady, but I have no intention of using your lap for a urinal." I gently scooped up my arms underneath her person and lifted her to the countertop.

I was shy about peeing as the two beautiful women watched, but my maxed-out bladder didn't care about an audience. I dropped my shorts and let loose.

"Well, I never..." April joking scoffed while jumping off the counter. She and Maggie left me in peace so they could get some coffee.

A few minutes later, I met them in the Kitchen. Both were sitting around the breakfast table sipping coffee and eating various munchies. I was surprised how beautiful the girls looked with out make up and barely dressed. Maggie looked fuckably cute in her flannel robe. April was sexy as can be wearing only a large men's shirt, dangling her smooth creamy legs. The look on her face glowed of sex and her eyes were just screaming, "Fuck me.' I walked over and poured my self a cup, hoping the tent in my shorts wasn't too obvious.

"Boy, aren't you a horny bastard," Maggie said, grabbing a handful of my rigid flesh.

"Your ladies' bath is ready."

April stood up, placing her hand next to Maggie's on my love handle. "You mean ours'."

Together, we all walked back to the bathroom with both ladies pulling me by the engorged handle. We all slipped inside the steamy tub. The warm water felt great to all of us and instantly succumbed to total relaxation. With the suds and soap, our bodies were soon clean as they were relaxed. Amidst the soaping and rinsing, feminine hands ventured every where for some frisky petting.

After what seemed like hours, I helped the ladies out of the tub. I found clean bath towels to hand dry every part of their sensuous bodies. They, in turn, proceeded to dry me; using only the smallest of washcloths, they made sure every inch of my person was buffed dry. While I am sure I appeared as quite a handsome fellow, the girls on the other hand, were simply glowing like angels. Their every inch clean and natural -- void of any clothing, make up, or perfumes apart from the faint scent of fruity soaps.

Feeling ever more bold with heavenly bodies, both girls strolled into the living room purely at ease with their nudity. Two female bodies swayed like weeds in the wind; walking on their toes only further accentuated the feminine forms.

Hand in hand, the sat down on the couch like a couple of queens upon a throne. The gentle ladies delighted in being served by a handsome man with every bulging muscle exposed, apart from what was hidden by the apron I wore. They sipped coffee while watching me cook for them and giggled in every attempt I made in preventing any "serious" burns. We now slowed down and had a more adult conversation eating breakfast. The small talk was quite playful and made no involvement of the fact that we were all nude.

Figuring the girls' skin was a little dry, I eagerly offered to rub some lotion over their bodies. This time, I wanted to focus my attentions on Maggie -- the larger, but ever more beautiful of the two ladies. I instructed Maggie to lie down on the bed as April handed me some lotion. Straddling her legs, I warmed the lotion in my hands and began working it into Maggie's back. My limp muscle rested in the rack of her ass and rubbed up and down the length of the crease when ever I'd slide my hands along her spine. I kneaded my knuckles and palms into her soft flesh releasing any tension that was knotted inside. Maggie let out a soft sigh and moan with every pressing of my bulk upon hers. Though not entirely erotic, April was enjoying the show. She said in a small lounge in the corner rubbing her down with oil.

From her shoulders, down her back, I gently massaged every soft inch of Maggie's back side. I scooted my hips down so that my now rigid member hung between her knees. My hands now were able to work the lotion deep into her pillowy soft cheeks. Each of my large hands squeezed and mashed the marshmallowy flesh. I quite literally kneaded her but like mounds of dough in my hands. I was getting the sense that Maggie was enjoying this more that I ever could. I teasingly ran a finger delicately up and down her crack and rubbed her puckered opening. With a drop of lotion, a finger easily slid inside but only to the first knuckle -- a taste of the coming meal. The other hand rubbed and caressed her back and thighs as the one finger simply twiddled at her opening.

I removed my self so that I was sitting next to one of Maggie's legs and motioned for April to get beside the other. Together, April and I gently massaged Maggie's meaty thighs, claves and feet simultaneously. Maggie almost looked dead in her state of relaxation. As I focused on the soft feet, April decided to take it further. Maggie's legs spread wide to allow April access to the glistening folds of pleasure awaiting her touch. I saw a small hand disappear between Maggie's thighs and only a little thumb remained visible to play with her anus.

Wakening from her deep relaxation, Maggie let out a loud groan of pleasure. Now heavily aroused, she turned to grab her girlfriend's head for a kiss. Realizing the regular massage was over, I grabbed both of Maggie's ankles and flipped her onto her back. April gladly rolled onto her lover with lips still locked. Feminine hands roamed over each other's bodies as both bodies ground into each other. Tit to tit and clit to clit, the girls' passion was that of which I've seen no like.

"Where's that pretty little cock at?" April said, after breaking the kiss. Spinning around on her belly, April and Maggie then latched on with tongue to clit. With all lips busy, April used her free hands to persuade me to join the action.

April sat up on Maggie's face so that I was able to lift the juicy hips upon my awaiting pole. With cock encased, I slid deeply into the dripping snatch. As I thrust into the buxom babe, she moaned into the tight folds of her lover. April, wanting more, leaned over and sucked her lovers love button now engorged from my thrusting. The former lesbian dilled and sucked the clit with her nose being tickled by my wiry bush. With one hand wrapped under her lady lover, April was skillfully able to play with Maggie's anus and my swinging scrotum.

With my powerful thrust as well as April's tantalizing tonguing, it wasn't long before Maggie began convulsing in a powerful orgasm. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by April's dripping snatch which was also reacting in ecstasy now. The ladies kept the elective surges of each other's orgasm pulsing in a circuit of bliss. I was enjoying the sight, sounds, and translated sensations of climaxing mass of female flesh before me. All of my energy and concentration was barely enough to hold back the fountain inside me.

Calming down, April rolled off Maggie so they could kiss once again. I bent over to join the passionate kiss as well. The girls instructed me to lie down so that Maggie could be on top. As I stretched out beneath her, I saw April standing beside the bed donning a strap-on. She then crawled over behind Maggie and crouched down. Maggie laid down on my chest, my large throbbing cock nestled in her cunt. She smiled and moaned as I felt a slight pressure against my cock from within Maggie's interior. April was slowly penetrating Maggie's ass, and I was able to feel every inch of motion between the intestinal walls.

Slowly yet surely, April and I began a pumping rhythm. As I withdrew, April penetrated, and then slid out as I thrust inside. Maggie rocked her hips to meet our pace. Three naked bodies rolling and thrusting like an organic oil rig. Moans and groans, slaps and squishes -- all sounds loudly filled the air. The exact origins of each were indiscernible as we became a single entity. Sweat, oil, and all flavors of sex peculated the room with our aroma.

"I cum -m-m-ming!" shouted a voice. Almost instantly, the entwined organism of tits, clits, cock and balls shook and suddenly became rigid. Soft skin of all shades was covered in sweat and blushing with blood.

"O-o-o-oh, ye-e-e-ea-a-ah," came one booming voice, a compilation of all three sets of vocal chords.

The well oiled machine slowed to a crawl and broke into three hot and happy bodies. My spongy flesh plopped out of Maggie with the condom blown up to the size of a balloon. The ladies removed the rubber from my person careful not to waste any of the prized spunk. I was in a sleepy haze as I watched April turn it inside out encasing her plastic phallus. Maggie began sucking the rubber cock enjoying the taste of man, while April went to work milking the original source.

I felt like the owner of a prize race horse. I sheepishly watched two ladies sucking cock before me. One was my own, the other a substitute, but both dripping with my fertile see. I was about to doze off to sleep, but April's relentless tongue play awoke my member, and me along with it.

Having cleaned out the condom and April's cock, Maggie removed the phallus to tongue the true female flesh. April was moaning and giggling onto my cock, making it perk up even harder. April then hopped up and engorged herself on my upright rod in one short swoop. Maggie now did as her lover partook moments earlier. She too acquired a strap on and started to stroke it. Soon the newly acquired phallus was lubricated and inserted into April's back side.

In the same position as before, now just in tighter caverns, I was in bliss. As I saw the petite brunette near the edge, I couldn't have imagined it any better, but Maggie was planning on surprising me, much to my delight. Suddenly through the thin membrane that separated April's forward and aft caverns, I felt a burst of energy. What I thought was the same simple dildo was now wildly vibrating thunderously in April's anus. The writhing naked mass of flesh now motored onward with a Harley engine driving it to ecstasy.

This time, I was the first to explode fourth as I climaxed. While I flooded April's interior, I reached around and plunged a couple fingers into Maggie's ass -- sending both of them over the edge. One heaving mass of naked flesh rolled over on the bed. Three bodies remained connected at the hip and gently dozed off to sleep. All three were truly satisfied -- each achieving at least two orgasms this past hour.

Once again, we slept, but only for a little nap. This time Maggie woke up first, and was aroused as ever. She slowly ground her hips into April's back and turned the inserted vibrator back on. Soon all three of us were awake and grinding back and forth. This time, it was more of a romantic experience than before. April and my eyes locked, and then or lips. Second, Maggie and I did the same before the two women kissed each other. We eventually climaxed, but is was a long, gentle, loving orgasm -- not intense or overwhelming. After we reached our high, we remained in a three-way spooning embrace for several minutes. We just laid there listing to each other breathe in harmony.

While the ladies were once again in the mood, I was again feeling the pressure of my bladder. I excused myself and slipped off to the bathroom. I knew I wouldn't be too poorly missed as the ladies quickly go into a '69' position. I took a quick shower and returned to spy on their progress. They were now using a double-ended dildo and enjoying every inch of the rubber and each other.

I noticed that it was nearly noon and we hadn't really achieved much short of a few dozen orgasms. After reaching a few more under my supervision, the girls reluctantly got out of bed and showered as well. Their's took longer than mine -- I'm sure it wasn't due to the lack of steam.

We all got dressed so that I was able to take them out for a proper date. April was able to admit that not men were jerks. For a few months, I moved out of the hotel in which I was staying, and moved into their bed. Being divorced never felt better. Paying my share of the expenses with their pleasure, I was able to save money for a decent place of my own.

A year had passed since we first 'licked' and I am happily in another relationship. Actually, it was Maggie and April who introduced me to my fiancé. April and Maggie are still in a totally committed relationship and neither go looking for any boytoys. However, when they feel the need, I am happy to oblige any of their man meat cravings. I don't "cheat" on my fiancé, she's right there with us, partaking in the excitement. We're all good friends and frequently get together, even if not for sexual encounters. Though the best experiences together involve new experimentation and of course, the retelling (and reliving) of our first meeting.

12