All Comments on 'Peaches and Honey'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

After writing my comment, I read a few of the other comments, and see that there are further chapters. Some of the comments lead me to believe that I may not want to read the successive chapters, and that has never happened here on literotica for me. This was such a perfect story, I'm afraid that going more in depth, into trauma in particular, my not be the best way for me to enjoy this. Trauma, for me, is more than a word or experience once lived and survived. It is something I have spent my life trying to overcome. Literally my life - since approximately the age of four. What I survived should have, and could have left me - if not dead - a hell of a lot more negative than it did, and that was only because of the Angel I stumbled across, or perhaps who was sent my way, during an adolescence heading at ever increasing speed of descent, into the abyss. Thank God, and my Angel, I was able to change the trajectory that was heading rapidly toward a negative, violent end. Instead, I was able to turn the darkness to light, only with the help of others. But the promise of trauma in further chapters may be enough to keep me from pursuing one of the best stories I've read. Here or anywhere. I don't know, I may start and see where it goes. Perhaps... we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Incredible. I've never been particularly a fan of the "lesbian category." Nothing against it, and could enjoy bits here and there, but never, EVER, experienced anything like this. Experienced even though I am male and even though I was not bothering to sexually please myself. Experienced because this was so, fucking, well, written. You, my dear, are a gifted writer. A really, very, gifted writer. I have always found maximal pleasure in finding ways to pleasure others. The way I got this way is not a very pleasant story, but also unnecessary here. The pleasuring here was done with such love and adoration, so gentle and kind, even at its most wild. I love that these women found such a beautiful love with each other. And for you to be able to write something so beautiful that a man who finds no particular personal connection with either character, still finds joy - unbearably wonderful joy - in the love affair, the lovely, loving relationship, that develops between these two gorgeous, fabulous, fantastic women. And still, no sense of jealousy, no sense of "I wish it were me... wish it was a male so that I..." No. None of that, no need. Vicariously, empathically, it was possible to find my own pleasure - emotional pleasure - from the words you've created here. Thank you. Just a wonderful, beautiful, truly heart-warming (sorry about the cliche, it is just the only way to say what I'm thinking and feeling) story. Finally, this is no complaint, simply letting you know, that I kind of desperately hope that Sam manages to lose that albatross of a "boyfriend" - the sooner the better. And what does that say, that a man reading this story so wants one of the two main women characters to LOSE the male with whom she is wasting her time? Again, it says you are a phenomenal writer. Thank you.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

A very beautifully written story, read the two sequels already and this one is equally as beautiful even for a hetro Guy. I kind of feel really comfortable when I read your style, it’s just very smooth and sensual .

Bravo, five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting story as why the triangle is formed. These two girls are damaged and don't have the strength or stability to be together as a couple by themselves. Sneaky Heather will brings in Hero to provide a home and stability were she can be with her real love Samantha. Poor Hero is going to be used. The way Samantha loved her first boyfriend is what he deserves with a woman.

Your whole series is kind of ugly. The idea of using past traumas to manipulate someone does not excuse the girls' selfishness.

Samantha and Heather love to make each other happy, but with Hero they love that he makes them happy. That what all their ACTIONS show.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but...HEY!!.Some of us actually like Budweiser.And in cans.So don't knock it.It is NOT shit.We aren't all wine guzzlers you know. Some of us have taste lol.

But seriously as I said a good story.Please keep writing.5 well deserved stars.

Twowayman62

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Great story, well told.

The problem with all good stories though is that they're never long enough and finish too soon.

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found you and so glad I have, you can't half write, this was such a good story, looking forward to part 2 and the rest, thank you

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

What a great story…what a great writer…I have read most of your work now except the Hero series… I must admit that I started with the wrong story and I am not happy with the endings of all the rest…Bubblegum and Strawberry was my first story and I totally loved the two growing together… loved them being together…I totally hated when you had them separated… then totally hated when you had Berry marry Heather’s brother… sorry it’s not your fault… not even sure if you are still reading these comments…you did not write the past 12 years…anyway great writing

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Kept my attention. Glad to see there is a part 2. I have questions. What about the boy friend....how does life proceed after intense weekend and confession of ❤️. I just wished I had discovered this series on the weekend so I time to finish. Thanks for sharing your talent. Kudos

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 2 years ago

What a gorgeous story.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

Paco. You write the best lesbo scenes I have ever read. All else is a pale imitation. In fact, you may be one of the best writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, kept me waiting just the right amount of time for that little surge of something special. Lots of TLC to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, quite erotic. Can,t wait to read Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was very good.

Very sensual, sexy and just right.

Very erotic.

Write more of these

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Sometimes in life (and Lit too) two broken people can get together and become more than the sum of their previous selves, this obviously being one of those occasions, utterly wonderful love story and let’s be honest sex stuff was pretty damn good too!

BeanBagxoxoBeanBagxoxoabout 3 years ago

Wow, your stories are just phenomenal. I'm so glad I found them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story

OldManSOldManSalmost 4 years ago
Oops

Her queen-sized antique brass bread glowed in their soft light.

fikmypissyfikmypissyalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful journey

Thank you for this story. I'm 11 years late but it was worth it!

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Loved it.

Very hot and sexy, also very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you Paco

Thank you for a wonderful story. You are a favorite author with near alive characters. I always come back to your stories for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What is a “clite”?

“...into her now raw forks”?

Very sexy story ruined by lousy editing.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Thank you

I'd like to read more about Berry, Peaches/Bubble, and Honey along with Hero and Bobbie. Please write more than you already have.

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Incredible!

The continuing development of these characters, and the attention to detail of the female form, is some of the best I've ever read. And do I really need to mention how erotic it all is?

I'm still going through the developing story line of all the characters involved in the entire series, and think I have one more to go through before I start reading Hero's chapters, but I know, without a doubt, that I won't be disappointed one bit.

I think Paco knows how many stars I voted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story.

I've read it a few times. Peaches and Honey are so cute together. Merry Christmas to everyone. Be safe.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

Very well written, and quite erotic! thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Soulcatcher157Soulcatcher157over 7 years ago
Wow!!

Well written, great imagery, and very, very well defined characters. Please keep worrying. You've got the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really great story

An excellent, well written, erotic, and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How?!

A straight guy made this. i just need to say how in tune with the characters you are, and how amazing it is you wrote this as a straight man. you truly have a talent, and the only, small, thing i didn't like was how you got the measurements wrong, which was only a minor detail. you truly have a great talent my friend, and with great power comes great responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INSANE!!!! NO PERFECT WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS

OMG THAT WAS HOT AND LOVELY AND AWESOME AND GREAT AND FUUUUUUUCK I'M PANTING RN I CAN'T TAKE IT. I NEED TO HAVE SEX NOW. CAN SOMEONE BE MY SAMANTHA OR MY HEATHER? FUCK THIS WAS HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story more and more every time i read it. It's sweet, lovely, romantic and so sexy.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE

love this story. please write more on these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Exquisite prose. Romance at it's best!

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
OMG, I came twice!

The first time when they were in the dressing room, so intense, the second when they were in the shower! Goodness, now I need one myself!! Better still, a long hot bath...

Well written, so very descriptive, I felt as if I were there. Now, if I can just get my hands on some peaches, honey and some sandlewood scent I'll be in seventh Heaven. Thank goodness it's summertime, peaches are in season.

Well done Paco.

XO,

Monica B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Masterful

Top of the list, any genre.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

when lesbian romance is done as well as this it simply cannot be beaten . thank you for a great read .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yum!

I'll read Chapter 2 as soon as I change my sheets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sensational

As with all your work, I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this!!! If the rate-o-meter were a lever, I'd have snapped it right off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

This story was a great read please read this story if you are looking for something sweet and cute!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Worth reading again

I have to say this story sucks you in and totally captivates! I just read it for the second time and it was as good as the first!

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot damn

freaking awesome and sexy just love it please bring another

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE BEST

Another story on Sam and her gaisha girlfriend? and I LOVED this story one of my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Orgasm!

Absolutely the best story of seduction I have ever read. If I could, I'd give this a rating of 10 still on a scale of 5. Better than "Words on Skin", better than daughters seducing daddy or seductive moms with sons, which I really love. A hot petite teenager pursuing an older woman who from your description is even tinier. And the teasing sex leading up to mind blowing sex bordering on kink was spot on. Maybe you reveal Sammie's age in a later story? Can't wait to read Chapter 2, then the rest of the stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable

I can honestly say that this is my favorite story on Literotica to date, followed closely by your Hero's Life series. It blows my mind that you are so in tune with how both girls are feeling. Like I genuinely thought theywere real people, and that is what makes a story into a good read. I'm growing two more hands so I can give you 4 thumbs up.

SydTheSquid96SydTheSquid96almost 10 years ago
Gaisha

Are you ever going to right a story of how Sam met her gaisha friend? And maybe show her coming back to Japan to have fun with hero and the girls? Much love for the writing. Very beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh how i wish

oh how I wish I could have met and shared an expierence like that with one or two sexy ladies of that ilk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Makes sense now

So you're a straight guy? I did like the story, nothing wrong with that. You got the sizes for the women completely wrong though. The description for the sizes that you matched with the description were completely inaccurate. I should know, the thicker of the two girls, the narrator, has the size measurements of me. Same bust and everything and I'm a very tiny gal. 32D isn't as big as you are thinking hahaha I only weigh 117 lbs so none of it adds up. I just thought it would help to improve your writing. Also how did they go from sex all weekend while bf is away to in a relationship?

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WOW!

A STRAIGHT GUY WROTE THIS???????

OMFG! ..... UNBELIEVABLE!

Damn, It's HOTTER THAN HELL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was brilliant! I read it after I came, and that's saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY good

I normally don't read story's more two pages long, but this one pulled me in from the start. One of the best story's I have read on here. I have seen there is A chapter 2. I normally don't read story's that have more than 1 chapter, but I will read the next one. Looking forward to it. :)

lexluthrlexluthrover 10 years ago
Oh yeah.. Obvious why this one is a winner

I've been reading the Hero saga and came over here for the side story. This one alone could be the jump-off for another saga. Somehow, even though you are a guy, you write the women's side of the story perfectly. The Hero story has a little bit too much of a "C'mon, really? You expect me to believe this?" vibe to it sometimes, but this one really hit all the spots in reality and fantasy. The contrast between the two girls is what really makes this story hot too, little and lithe and olive and dark v. sports, curvy, bouncy and blonde. It's a great mix. The sex scenes are incredible reads too. Not often do guys get the g-spot writing correct. Sounds like you know your anatomy. Kudos. 5/5 and a favorite for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely writing style - thank you! You ought to do a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is absolutely beautiful. Intense in a sexy way, but cute as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfectly beautiful

This story made my day! It had me from the time I read it's title. This story has a fresh sweetness, has the right amount of intimacy, is aesthetically romantic and rich in literature- something which many stories lack.

It deserves a 5-star rating!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Un-friggin-Believable!!

PacoFear is, without a doubt, the best 'short'-story author I have EVER read. I don't know how he does it, but his stories can make you FEEL for the characters. The stories are amazing. Wonderful. Emotional. Inspiring. Mesmerizing... I was looking through Literotica for a quick dirty story and stayed for hours and hours reading PacoFear's unbelievable collection. I could go on and on and on... (and this is coming from a football throwing, whiskey-swilling, 10-year military/combat veteran type of guy!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking awesome

This was truly amazing, great descriptions, well written. Beautiful characters and story line. I wish there were more I could read as this was written so well and with the perfect amount of all aspects of erotica writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
from kitterigo

This was absolutely amazing and just perfect. Honestly I wasn't able to read it all at once with work and chores and whatnot. Every time I had to stop, this story was still on my mind all day, driving me nuts to read what happened next. Keep writing you are awesome at it <3

southernsquiresouthernsquireover 10 years ago
YES!

This was just the sort of story I was looking for tonight. Not your dyke picks up femme and proceeds to dominate her into submission, but a kinder, more tender love story with some hot sex attached!! Great read! My editorial eyebrows twitched upwards a time or two, but there was nothing that could diminish the beauty and power of the story! Bravo!!!

MsMegsLovesMsMegsLovesover 10 years ago

This was the most amazing, sweet, sexy story I have ever read. I have a new favorite!! Thanks tons for that ;-)

Meg

NubianGoddessXNubianGoddessXalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Loved the work and the thought behind it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grrreeaat story

I usually read Lez stories written by guys but this was awesome. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

littleeddie33littleeddie33almost 11 years ago
Great

I like the way that new stuff is introduced in this story. First thing I have read from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing! <3

This was a great great great story!!! Also the best I have ever read. Took me a while to read but very much worth it. Even mentioned it to a friend. She loves it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That is habds down one of the best of the best that i have ever read ;)

janny54janny54almost 11 years ago
WOW!

what a captivating story. gotta read ch 2. very well written story with wonderful characters.( all but danny) I agree with the comments on the lack of danny.

but the two girls are amazing, crazy and such free spirits with such love for each other. quite a beautiful thing to see them blossom. I hope you keep gifting us with more of your incredible creative writing. thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I've yet to read chapter 2, but if it's as well done as this than I hope you have 100 more in store. Very good story, nice build up and you really feel for the characters.

stifflikn656stifflikn656about 11 years ago
to have the best in a person for another person

this story had me from the begining all the way to the end just reading about the true meaning of total love this story has it all the perfect two woman and all the fun and pleasure needed for there relationship to move them into a better and more satisfied relationship that works.(peaches and honey). Please write more about them.

Stifflikn656

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

I didn't know it was this hot ! Man this is amazing . The sex is off the charts . Wow !

PacoFearPacoFearabout 11 years agoAuthor
You got me, Fel

It's entirely true that I left Danny as a vacant spot in this series and I had mixed feelings about that right from the get go. In fact, if you ever read Peaches and Honey Ch. 02, you'll see I poked fun at myself a little bit on this subject. At one point as Danny walks out the door, Heather makes a fourth-wall kind of comment: "Wow, it's like he's not even a real person." To be honest, I didn't know what to do with Danny and I didn't know if it really mattered, so I did nothing. Still, it always made me a little queasy. You're the first person to call me on it. Curse you and your darned perceptive reading, Fel. :p

FelHarperFelHarperabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Yet So Very Hot

Criticism first. I did spot several typos, including one or two where I couldn't puzzle out the meaning from context. Also, Danny either needs to go or at least be a little more sympathetic of a character. Someone called the Danny/Samantha combination unrealistic, and I disagree. The problem is not realism, but his lack of relevance. He serves to confuse Heather for about, oh, three seconds or so, and Sam obviously feels no guilt in cheating. He needs to matter more.

Your writing was exceptional. Great pacing, description and (other than Danny) characters. Very hot sex scenes. Some of the best I've read. I would buy your books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Romantic

Well written erotica and quite romantic. Reader could see both characters develop as relationship grew, and sexual tensions blossomed. Sensual. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
👍💗

That was good!!!!!!! I love lesbian stories but that tops it! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

This was honestly one of the best stories I've read. It's amazing! It really keeps you wanting more and more, and to not stop reading it. It really makes you connect to the character, and the detail is really good! Keep writing! I would definitely not mind more Peaches and Honey!

JogrindeJogrindeover 11 years ago
That was P & H

A very nice story and really close to reality which is nice for a change!! Really enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG WOW!!!!!!

That was the best story I have ever ever ever read in my whole entire life! It was so erotic yet so romantic! I loved how heather and Sam had their huge turn ons! They are such a cute couple and they are perfect for each other! It was so well written as well! I read strawberries and bubblegum and I thought that was wicked ! This left me speechless! You are and amazing writer and please please keep going with these stories!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
I'm hooked...

Started reading your stories and I can't stop... Strawberries and Bubblegum was awesome... And this topped it... Please keep writing... I'll keep reading...

farsideofcrazyfarsideofcrazyover 11 years ago

I'm speechless. One of the best I've read. Thank you.

KingC509KingC509over 11 years ago
Berries to Honey

You definitely have a knack for putting to paper what we readers (speaking for myself ) have not just something erotic, sensual, provocative and enjoyable to read, but can see a painting being brought to life. I read "Strawberries & Bubblegum" before this one and was PLEASANTLY surprised with another piece of Bubblegum to chew on. Guess i'll have to read all your writings to see if there are any new Strawberries to pick. Keep doing what you do and i'll keep reading for sure.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Oh Honey!

Great! Loved how you tied both storylines together. I thought Straw and bubblegum was real good and then I read this wow!

CelesbrityCelesbrityover 11 years ago
Uh mazing!

I would absolutely love to know your secret with writing! How do you do it, what your inspiration? This story was 100% amazing and I'm sure everyone would love more parts.

softlysoftlysoftlysoftlyover 11 years ago
You have to write a novel...

You writing is so perfect. That was erotic and maddeningly sensual. I could imagine myself there; being Peaches, being Honey. Yes, the comment below that you should write a book/anthology is an excellent idea. You write so much better than the author of that drivel, Shade of Grey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

One word sums this story up: Wow. Just, Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

One of the most beautiful, real and erotic stories I've ever read on this or any website. Beautifully realized, romantic, sensuous and totally enthralling. I can't wait for more.

UnitopiaUnitopiaalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

This has too be, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. Thank you very much for sharing this. I haven't read the next part yet but I am anticipating it greatly.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 12 years ago
PacoFear is one of Literotica's best story tellers

Peaches and Honey ch 01 is a tour-de-force in Literotica writing. It has all the elements that make for great romance literature, and indeed for story telling in general. The characters are compelling and well developed, the dialog is natural, the character-driven storyline is well defined, and the writing style is clear and straightforward. The story won the 2009 Readers Choice award in the Lesbian category.

This love story follows our two characters as they first meet and discover that they have a connection. The friendship develops innocently at first, with each character fulfilling something lacking in the other's life. As they pursue each other the author builds the sexual tension slowly and deliberately, tantalizing the reader with dialogue such as “be patient”, “not today”, and “very soon”. The eroticism starts in the first page of the story and builds to an extended climactic scene that leaves the characters and the reader breathless by the end of the story. Their final profession of love brought tears to my eyes.

PacoFear has written roughly two dozen stories with the same level of excellence. In addition to the Hero series and the Peaches stories, I recommend very highly the award winning novella Macallan Promises, which was both a Readers Choice as well as an Editors Choice.

thikerackthikerackabout 12 years ago
Shock and awe

That was amazing i could perfectly see every detail of what you wrote in my mind like a movie this should be a book i loved the story line, the characters, and how you always explained everything perfectly but never put to much so into the detail that it is like a second story all about discribing the aspects of your characters/there past you are a writing god best story I have read on this website hands down I didnt know a man could write something like this in so much detail that it seems like a woman wrote it it was amazing I just cant find the words to discribe how much i loved this story i would have to write a world dictinary sized comment just to come close to discribing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yowza

Fantastic story and except for sam's "dark past" very believable. Usually don't read lesbian porn written by men, but you definitely got it right.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
*sigh*

This has to be the sweetest, most beautiful, healthy, healing love story EVER! I would have to write two whole seperate comments. One would be about how beautiful the story is and one about how hot the sex is! I'm dizzy. What day is it? Peaches and Honey should be required reading. I made my husband read it. He read it 4 times....outloud! He HATES to read. Instead of having a "birds n bees" talk with my son I'll just have him read this story. Perfection. Sometimes 5 stars arn't enough. Nobel peace prize winning material. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy shit man....

I automatically assumed a woman wrote this because I would've never assumed a man could write such a wonderful lesbian fantasy.

You are an erotica god. I just had the best orgasm from masturbating I have EVER had, reading this story. Infinite props.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm just figuring out that I'm bi sexual and this story totally convinced me I like girls more than guys :) it was really sexy but also romantically sweet. I love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

This was ... wow! I think I need a cold shower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shew

This reminds me of my first experience with a girl.. Very nicely written and very HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply amazing.

This was the most erotic story i have ever read. Please write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy peaches and honey...

This was a beautifully written story in every way. It was romantic, sexy, hot and humorous. It makes me want to explore another woman. I've never come across my Sam. I hope one day I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it! I have my "Sam" but she lives in a different state so I only see her once or twice a year. Dang I miss her :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

Amazingly written, sucked me right in :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Melt*

Beautifully written...I wish I had a girl like Sam

PolarisgirlPolarisgirlover 12 years ago
Don't know what to say

This is such a moving and strong story! It actually took quite a while to get through it. Wish I lived this one

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous