Peaches and Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,248 Followers

"Oh, uh, right."

While Sam watched intently from the bed, I started to undress. Unfortunately, my strip show wasn't nearly as suave as hers.

For starters, the damn zipper on my dress was smack between my shoulder blades. Who the hell puts a zipper there? It's impossible to reach. My dad had to zip it up for me at home. He was kind enough, and smart enough, not to ask just what sort of sleepover party I was wearing a formal dress to.

With some awkward twisting, I finally got hold of the zipper and tugged it down to the small of my back. Of course, my dress didn't slither to the floor dramatically like Samantha's. Nope. I had to wiggle and push it down. Finally, to top it all off, when I bent over to step out of it, I stumbled and bumped my head against the bed.

"You okay, girlie?" I heard Sam gasp.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Dammit, so much for seductive. "Yeah, but I kinda want to go put my dress back on again and try to do that a bit more sexily."

When I looked up at her, Sam's face was screwed up tight and she was trying not to laugh.

"It's all right, honey. That was very sweet, very adorable, and very, very you. Just get your bra off and get on the bed before you hurt yourself."

I nodded and ditched my bra. That went smoothly at least. I'm all about the front-clasper when I know I'm going to get lucky.

I looked down at myself in the candlelight while I scooted onto the bed. Candlelight does good things for people. My legs looked pretty good. Not as outrageously ripped as Sam's, but firm and toned from years of field sports. My waist and hips were small too. And my belly was nearly as flat and tight as hers. As always, I was a little self-conscious about the way my boobs swayed as I crawled over to her.

"Okay, one more thing, Sam. I'm not, uh, as experienced as you are. I've only been with one girl before. And we did what I thought were a lot of things, but let's just say I'm getting the feeling you're in a completely different league with the sex stuff."

Samantha's face went blank. Neutral. I needed to finish the thought quickly before she decided my point was that she was some kind of slut.

"The thing is, Sam, if there's anything you want me to do for you later that I'm not doing, something that I could be doing to make you feel good, I want you to feel comfortable asking me for it or just nudging me a little, okay? I won't mind, I promise. In fact, I would really like that a lot."

Sam beamed as soon she caught on to my concern about our mismatched experience. "Oh Heather, you are sooo sweet. To be honest, I've been a little worried too. I want to live up to your expectations but I also don't want to try something too kinky for you and scare you off."

She nibbled her lip in thought. "How about this? On a scale of one to ten, how crazy do you feel like getting tonight?"

I cocked my head. "I dunno. What's a ten?"

Her eyes narrowed. "One of us would be pooping on the other. Or I would have to ask the guy in the apartment next door to borrow his Great Dane."

"Whoa!" I gasped then giggled in horror at her total perversion. "Let's make it a five then!"

"Five it is," she winked and reached up her hand to pull me closer, "now lay down on your back. I've managed to keep my hands off those fabulous tits of yours all night but my willpower just gave out."

Samantha's hands were even smaller than mine. It was funny seeing them on my oversized breasts. I let her have her fun, enjoying her warm stroking. She toyed and squeezed them gently, her touch, as always, perfect. We laughed together when we figured out it took both of her hands to cover one of my boobs.

"I'm in love with these things you know," she confessed, as she leaned closer, getting ready to pull a nipple into her mouth.

"So it seems." I could feel her hot breath on the tender nub barely an inch from her mouth.

"I just want to be up front about it. I don't want them to come between us."

"Har har."

"Okay, that was kinda cheesy. But seriously, I think about touching your breasts. Squeezing them. Sucking on them. I don't have a boob fetish or anything. At least I never did before. It's just that yours are so damn..."

"Big?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She chuckled. "I was going to say tasty looking."

"Thanks Sam."

"I'm serious. That first time in the dressing room of the department store? I didn't plan to molest you like that. I meant to just watch. But when you pulled off your blouse I just couldn't help myself. For that matter, when your skirt came down and that juicy little bubblebutt of yours was right in front of my face? Sweetie, I nearly stuffed my face into it."

"Awww, that might have been fun. I'm glad you like my body, Sam. I was a little intimidated by you. You're just so damn pretty. All over."

Naked in that candlelit bedroom, we stretched out on our sides and faced each other. We started touching. Just touching. Sam knew by then how much I loved touching and being touched. She made it perfect.

Together, our fingertips ran up, down and over every inch of uncovered skin. Exploring. Learning. Feeling. Every smooth flat plane, every crease, every corner, every dimple, and every fold. We didn't say anything while we did that wonderful, slow, gentle touching. We were past words now. We just did it, grinning like fools and kissing and letting giggles slip out when something tickled. We took breaks to sip champagne right from the bottle.

Finally, we started making love.

Sam told me later that the first time I made her cum that night was her favorite.

I stretched out flat on my back and pulled her on top of me on her back too so we were both looking up at her ceiling. I nibbled on her shoulder and stroked her smooth, flat tummy and her hips. Then I cupped and squeezed her boobs gently until she started grinding her tiny rump down into me.

I humped up against her, pushing myself up into her tight little butt and slid a hand down along her sleek, tight body to rub her button very very slowly. I rubbed at the same slow speed of our grinding.

I toyed with her mercilessly -- whispering dirty things into her ear while I stroked her tiny warm body. I strummed her clit while caressing her tight stomach and round breasts.

Sam groaned and pawed and pulled at the flowery bedspread beneath us as I dragged her right to the edge of an orgasm then backed her away. Then to the edge again. And back away again.

By the end, she was alternating between telling me how much she loved me and calling me nasty names. Somehow, Samantha managed to say "you little fucking bitch" affectionately. It wouldn't be the last time.

I finally did let her cum though. I humped up into the tiny toned cheeks of her butt as she ground down into me. I sucked fiercely on the back of her neck, tugged on one of her nipples, and frigged her hard nub while she wriggled through her overdue climax.

After her final release, Sam went limp on top of me and I wrapped by arms around her from behind. Her head rolled loosely on my shoulder. "That. Was. Awesome," she groaned.

I squeezed her and we just laid there for awhile with her on top of me and breathing in and out together. I was a little proud of myself. Maybe too proud.

"Sam, on your 'crazy' scale, how about we upgrade to a seven?"

Sam smiled and turned to look at me, eager but still cautious. "Okay, but who's pushing?"

"Huh?" She'd had lost me already. This didn't bode well. She had a completely different sexual vocabulary.

Thankfully, she dumbed it down for me. "Sorry, what I meant was, which one of us is going to be in charge, love?"

"Oh. You. You can be in charge, Sam."

"Really?" I could practically see the kinky gears shifting and clicking in her head. But she still eyed me cautiously. "Hmmm, I dunno. For now, let's try a mix."

"A mix?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "you'll see." She stretched out on her back with her head at the top of the bed. Then she urged me onto my knees over her face.

I straddled her carefully, I'd never done it this way before. It was a funny perspective, looking down on her face between my legs. I was worried I'd squish her.

Sam wasn't worried.

She took my hands and placed them on the cool metal tubes of her ornate brass headboard. Then her tongue flicked out and wriggled at the top of my slit. She stopped. Then she licked me again the same way. It felt wonderful. But then she stopped and didn't restart.

Of course I wanted more.

"Keep going, Sam."

"Uh uh, if you want it blondie, you have to come down here and take it."

"Oh, gotcha." I gently lowered myself until my mound just pressed against her mouth.

"Okay, um, go?" I asked. I had no idea what the proper request was.

Sam didn't seem to need it. Her tongue snaked out and twirled several times around my entrance in a circle then slid upwards to toy at my clit for a minute.

It felt wonderful. Right up until she stopped again.

"Go again." But Sam didn't move. "Please?" I tried, figuring it was the universal magic word.

Wrong.

Sam's answer was to gently swat one of my butt cheeks with the flat of her palm. It made a crack that sounded way worse than it felt. If anything, the sudden noise made me jump more than the contact. The last time I'd been spanked I was six years old

My surprised jump ended up grinding my crotch into Sam's face. Evidently, that was her plan because she went back to licking my goodies expertly.

But she stopped again. Maddening.

"More," I whispered. She swatted my other butt cheek, just a bit harder. I humped into her face and her nimble tongue worked smoothly at my button. Again she stopped.

"More," I said, louder this time. Sam's next swat was firmer still. Nearly a full spank. I ground myself into her face and she groaned hungrily as she worked on me from below.

"Jesus, keep going Sam, please don't stop, just keep going."

I felt her nod between my legs and her tongue went wild on me. And then she gave me a full-on spank, one serious whack to my butt. I hunched downward viciously into her face but she didn't object. If anything, she was enjoying it too. She was panting. And not just from her efforts. This was turning her on.

I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that her free hand was between her own legs, cupping and rubbing herself steadily.

It finally dawned on me that this was what Sam had meant by "mix." She was dominating me and submitting to me at the same time. I was taking her and being taken. Giving and giving in.

Brilliant. Perverse. Awesome.

I stopped thinking about it when she spanked me again. I let my forehead rest on the cool brass top tube of her headboard and just let myself go.

With licks and spanks and nuzzles, she steered me into a perfect rhythm until I was riding her face like a jockey, sweating and clutching at the brass tubes of her bed so tightly my knuckles went white. Grinding myself down into my lover beneath me. Hoping to hell that if she couldn't breath she'd let me know.

Whoa. This was new. This was fantastic. And this was hot.

She spanked harder. I hunched harder. She licked harder.

It was a perfect cycle. One that kept repeating. It could only end one way.

Eventually, my legs started shaking and my breathing dissolved into ragged panting. Fuck, this was going to be good. Sam's tongue was everywhere at the same time. Teasing my entrance, battering my clit. She even sucked my lips into her mouth and gently dragged her teeth down them wickedly.

Everything got even better when she stopped spanking me and started rubbing my ass instead. She caressed each of my battered buns in turn, rubbing in circles and switching from one cheek to the next. Her gentle strokes on my tenderized skin felt insane.

With her other hand, Sam was now openly masturbating. I could hear soft wet squelching sounds behind me and hips were shifting around on the bed.

Holy crap. This. Her. The whole thing. It was instantly addictive. She was the only one who could do this for me. I knew I could never leave Sam. I was hooked.

And I was cumming. Big. As the orgasm rushed in, I gripped her headboard for dear life with one hand. With the other I reached down and twisted my fingers into Samantha's chocolate silk hair. I used that grip to pull her face into me as I peaked.

She gasped in surprise but didn't fight. Her tongue kept drilling in and out of me as I shuddered and heaved above her.

When it was finally over, I let her head back down and looked down at her. Her face was wet from nose to chin with my juices.

"Wow," we both said at the same time and shared an amazed giggle at what we'd done.

"You okay down there, Sammie?"

"Are you kidding? I totally got off again too."

"I was a little worried you couldn't breathe."

"Meh, I was having trouble here and there since your bald little cookie really started pounding me in the nose. But even the lack of oxygen was hot. It made me a little dizzy though. Mind if we just lay here for a bit?"

"Nope," I unstraddled her face and laid down carefully on my side next to her, feeling my bum ache again from her spanking. "My butt's a little sore. I may have some creative explaining to do if you left bruises that my parents notice."

"Nah, you'll be fine. There's an art to spanking and I was careful. No bruises, I promise. Maybe a little redness tomorrow but no bruises."

"So where do you go to learn to be an expert spanker?"

"Amsterdam," she deadpanned.

"Oh. Right. Okay." I blinked several times. "Well, personally, I'm focusing on getting really good at cuddling right now. How am I doing?" I clutched her tighter.

Sam chuckled. "Perfect." She turned her back to me and wriggled her ass into my groin, until we were perfectly spooned.

We both soaked in the afterglow of good sex. I was just beginning to get interested in more play time when Samantha scooted away and patted the bed between us.

"Roll on your belly for me, chickie? Assuming you can even manage it with those jumbo hooters in your way."

"Har har." I rolled onto my stomach and looked back at Sam. My butt was still tender. "No more spanking right?"

"No more spanking, I promise. This'll be way gentler. But it will feel better now because of the spanking earlier. You'll see, my love."

Sam straddled me then wiggled her way up my body until she was just below my butt. I felt the bed shift slightly, then I felt her long soft hair fall onto my back. She inched it downwards, dragging it along my spine. She moved up and did it again. And again.

It was like being brushed with silk.

"Oooh, Sam, this is nice. Hey, I think geishas do this in—wait, you didn't go to Japan to learn how to do this too did you?"

"No, that would be crazy." She finished dragging her glorious hair down my back and then gently flipped it up to my shoulders again. "Not when there are geishas here to learn from."

"Oh. Sure. That makes sense." I tried to keep the sarcasm out of my voice. My girlfriend knew geishas? My curiosity won out. "Sam, honey, were you like a friend or a customer or a—"

"Student. And friend," Samantha paused to kiss the back of my neck, "and customer. Relax, sweetie, she's long gone now. Went back to Japan. Kind of a shame really, Yumi would have really liked you."

"Yumi? Uh, Sam how do you even—"

"Shhh, you're thinking too much again. Take a deep breath when my hair hits the top of your back and exhale while it sweeps down to your hips. Ready?"

"Okay, fine."

I did like she said. I breathed. She stroked me with her hair. And over the next ten minutes or so, I melted into her bed.

"Heather?"

"Wah?" I said dumbly, lost in the rhythm of her gentle sweeping.

"Ready to feel something neat?"

"Uh huh," I said dumbly again.

"Good girl. "

I felt her shift down until she was straddling just above me knees. Then I felt her hair just barely begin to brush back and forth across my ass this time. The same raw skin she'd spanked earlier. It was crazy sensitive and the feeling was crazy -- like I could distinguish each and every tip of her hair.

"Oh, Sammie," I moaned into the bedspread.

"I know, sweetie, I know," she murmured. She kept slowly swinging her hair back and forth across my ass. So soft, so sensual, so raw.

She did this for several minutes.

"Heather, honey, ready for more loving?"

"Muh huh," I groaned. I was under Sam's spell again.

One of her little warm hands slid up the inside of my thigh and I felt a finger tease at my entrance. "Would this be okay, girlie?"

"Mmmhmmm, please Sam." It was sweet of her to ask for permission. Sweeter to know just what I needed right then.

"Good. You're pretty excited already, love. You might even be ready to, hmmmm, have you ever had someone...?"

Samantha didn't need to finish her question, her finger finished it for her. As god is my witness, she gently eased it inside of me and then tapped directly on my g-spot without searching or fumbling. She just went right to it. Like she'd looked at a map beforehand.

My breath caught in my chest when she tapped my sensitive bump with her fingertip.

"Yeah," I whispered. "I've had it before. And it would be absolutely perfect right now, Sam."

"That's kinda what I was hoping."

Samantha went back to slowly dragging her hair back and forth across my tender ass. Each time her hair brushed across my crack, she gently toyed with the magical knot inside me, sending tingles down my legs. Sam was proving that she knew my body even better than I did.

"Sam? You're going to be. Doing this. A lot more. Okay?" I barely eked out that last thought.

Things were starting to feel fuzzy, my brain was shutting down.

"You'll get this anytime you want honey." She paused to kiss the small of my back then went back to her swishing her hair across my butt.

I'm not sure why, but I started thinking back to the way Sam had touched me the first time in the dressing room. I remembered how insane what she did to me was. How hard she'd made me cum that first time. And I remembered wondering what she would be able to do to me if she ever got me into a bed.

I was face-down on her bed and getting my answer now.

It started small. The orgasm. Just a tiny warm spot. But I could feel it ballooning in my belly. Bigger. And bigger. A twisting and swirling heat. Soon it was warming my entire middle. And still growing

"Uh, Sammie," I mewled, fighting off the front edge of panic.

"It's okay, honey. Let it build up." Her words and voice were soothing in the same way they were in the dressing room.

But her fingers weren't. Fingers, plural. She had just slipped a second one of her tiny fingers inside me and was playing my g-spot with both of them, like piano keys. That was new.

My body responded. The thing inside me, the expanding orgasm that I was worried about, it started throbbing.

I shook my head on the pillow, "Hold on... Sammie... wait... don't think I can..."

"Sure you can, lover."

"...uh uh... too hot... and tingly... inside... scary... need to..."

I moved my hand down to slip it under my hip. If I could just touch myself for a second, I could make myself cum. I could make it stop. I could get off this ride and it would still feel spectacular.

But I never touched myself because Sam tugged my arm away and held it firmly to the bed.

"No no no no, honey," she said softly. She placed her knee on my other hand, pinning it to the bed too.

I was trapped beneath her. Literally trapped. At her mercy.

I should have been scared. I wasn't. My mounting fears melted away as her voice, warm honey, poured over me while she pleasured me way past where I'd ever been before. "You don't want to stop yet, lover. You can keep going. Your beautiful body can keep going. In fact, it wants to keep going. I can tell, I promise. Don't be scared. It's going to feel so good soon."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,248 Followers