Peaches and Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers

She kept swinging her hair across my tender asscheeks. She kept twiddling my insides just right. She kept telling me how good it was going to feel. How beautiful I looked. That I just needed to keep going. That I needed to trust her.

"oh... god ...sam..." I whimpered. I could barely breathe. I had no energy to breathe. It was all flowing into the monstrous orgasm that was now raging in my middle.

Too big. Too hot. Things were getting fuzzy. I couldn't see right anymore.

Her voice kept coming. Soothing. Urging. Cheering my body on. "Almost there now, my sweet beautiful little girl. Almost there. You're going somewhere new. Somewhere wonderful."

"...s...a...m..." I don't know if I whispered it or just thought it. I couldn't tell anymore.

That's when the first spasms started. I felt my insides lock down, gripping onto Samantha's fingers. These weren't the funny little flutters that a regular orgasm brings. My insides freaked out -- clutching and sucking and chewing at Sam's little fingers.

And they were just the first spasms.

I managed to get a quick breath before the actual climax struck, like the panicked gasp before someone pushed me underwater suddenly.

Then it -- all of it, all of me -- came out. At once. The largest orgasm I'd ever had in my life burned its way free and lit my body on fire on its way out. Fingers to nose and nipples to toes, I was one giant teenage bonfire of pleasure.

In a detached kind of way, I remember hearing screaming. And then everything got really, really wet all of a sudden.

The fuzzy things I was sort of seeing earlier? They became black things. Then everything went black and my head felt really, really heavy.

I passed out. Way out.

I'll always remember that night as the one that Sam made me cum so hard that she knocked me unconscious.

When I woke up, I was on my back. Sam was sleeping next to me with one of her hands holding mine. Her other one loosely held one my breasts, like she'd fallen asleep while feeling me up. It made me smile. She really did like my body.

I looked at her closer. It seemed impossible, but Samantha was even prettier when she slept. Her tiny lips were pressed together. Her little nostrils flared just a bit as her chest rose and fell. Some of her dark hair curled softly around her chin.

I watched her eyes slide open then she smiled sleepily at me, "More?"

"No sweetie, no more. Not tonight anyway. You win."

"Snuggle then?"

"Yeah," I lifted an arm and she curled in next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. She pressed her nose into my neck and sighed contentedly.

"Sam? That thing you did... it was awesome. With your hair and your fingers."

"Thanks, love. It felt good to make you feel that good. To see you just let go and trust me with your body like that."

"I trust you Sam. But that was pretty freaky for me and it's what you called a seven? Will you be okay, I mean, will you still be satisfied, if I never get up to the really crazy stuff? Like Great Dane or poop stuff?"

She laughed into my shoulder. "Sure, honey." She wriggled herself against me tighter. "But if you ever change your mind and just get a little bit curious. If you ever want to try anything, anything at all. I'll be there for you then too."

"Heh, cool."

"Sam, are we going to do more sex stuff when we wake up in the morning?"

"Yep."

"You going to make me pass out again?"

"I sure plan on trying."

"I was hoping you'd say that." I slipped my leg between hers and sighed, then said it -- the thing I'd wanted to say for a long time now, "I love you, Sam."

She laughed softly again. "I was hoping you'd say that."

*~*~*~ Part 5 ~*~*~*

Right from that first night, Sam and I had no boundaries. No limits. No awkwardness. We never would.

The whole weekend, we went back and forth pleasing each other for a really, really long time. We stopped for naps and snacks and cuddling and bathroom breaks and tender talks.

What we did not stop for was a shower. Sam refused.

The funkier, the sweatier, the nastier, the more pungent and the more sticky we got, the hotter she got. The hotter I got. It was some kind of crazy, circular girl pheromone thing. It was also another example of how Sam taught me not to be ashamed of my body. Girls get funky. So what? Nothing to be embarrassed about.

When we finally did shower late Sunday afternoon, we did it together, using half a bottle of body wash and lathering each other until we were covered in suds.

That's when I did the naughtiest thing to her that I'd done all weekend. I bent her over in the shower, fell to my knees in front of her, and pressed my mouth into now raw folks. I trapped her little button between my lips and eased my right thumb gently inside her and then, something new.

I slipped my first finger so, so gently into her tiny little backdoor. I lapped at her clite while I stroked my two fingers against each other.

Presto. Samantha shuddered and took me up on my request from the beginning to show me what she liked.

She looked down at me with a bit of embarrassment as she guided a second one of my fingers into her ass to join my first. She nodded and moaned out loud when I started moving them both in and out.

Samantha went crazy. I wasn't afraid of some gentle backdoor attention but this was something different. Sam was into butt stuff. It was like I'd thrown some kind of switch inside her. Her whole little body started humming.

My girlfriend twisted both of her hands into my hair and came in about two minutes, moaning and vibrating nonstop.

I had to help her sit down in the shower so she wouldn't fall over and hurt herself on the slippery tile. I held her tight and rocked us together under the hot water.

"I, uh, liked that," she admitted into my neck as we rocked.

"Yeah, I kinda noticed." I rubbed her back tenderly.

"I'm in love with you, blondie."

It was my turn to laugh. "I kinda noticed that too."

*~*~*~ Part 6 ~*~*~*

I still think about my last girlfriend sometimes. About what we had together. I wish things hadn't ended the way they did. But if Berry and I hadn't broken up, I never would have met Samantha.

Sam says that everyone carries some of their past along with them. That it's what makes them, them. The trick is carrying just enough around without carrying too much. It's an awfully hard trick to master. I think Sam is right though. She knows a thing or two about it.

I know that I'm not Bubblegum anymore. I'm Peaches now. And Samantha, my sad, beautiful, slightly-broken little dancer is my sweet, dark honey.

Peaches and Honey. I wouldn't have it any other way.

*~*~*~ *~*~*

If you're the commenting sort, do it via public feedback. My private feedback doesn't work and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not responding to a nice comment. :)

P.S. This story was nominated for a 2009 Reader's Choice Award. If you still can, feel free to cast your vote for "Peaches and Honey" in the lesbian category here.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers