Peach's El Paso Trip

Story Info
Peach does friends in El Paso.
1.1k words
3.69
31.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers

I previously wrote about my wife's, Peach, first time with another woman (see Peach's First Woman). This time I'll tell about Peach's group experience in El Paso, Texas this last April 2002.

To recap for those who have not read about Peach before, she is a 34-year-old blue-eyed blonde and my wife of nearly ten years. About five years ago we commenced a long-term threesome with an old friend of mine. We have gradually expanded that sexual relationship to others. This writing is about one of those episodes.

One Saturday in April, I had been in New Mexico for nearly a week. That morning, Don, the aforementioned old friend and I drove from Albuquerque to El Paso. Once there I checked into the Camino Real Hotel and we went to the restaurant to wait for Peach and her sister to arrive. Peach's sister had business in El Paso, shopping or some such, and gave Peach a ride to the big city to meet up with me. Peach's family owns and operates a ranch about 200 miles east of El Paso where her sister, her parents and we live. About noon Peach and her sister arrived for lunch. Shortly thereafter, Mateo, another old friend and someone who had sampled Peach's charms a few times before, showed up. We ate and Peach's sister left.

I had told Peach nothing about what to expect. Peach is used to this and being compliant rarely complains. I had simply told her to pack a variety of clothes for at least a week's duration.

Once her sister was gone, I gave Peach a little zip lock bag filled with a fine grade of cocaine and instructed her to go to the ladies' room and do some. Peach, while very sexual, can be incredibly shy. The coke helps her get over that shyness. By this time, she, of course, had a fairly good idea of what was coming. She had fucked Don countless times and Mateo a few and knew she would fuck both of them again today.

After a round of tequila shots, we settled the tab and drove the few blocks to the International Bridge. We parked on the Texas side and walked across to Juarez. Once across we wended our way a half dozen blocks or so to The Cave, a bar and whorehouse, with a quick stop on the way at a farmacia to pick up some Viagra which does a great job of offsetting the tendency of coke to cause floppy dicks; something we had discovered on an earlier trip to Juarez. Having used up the cocaine on hand (I had a stash in the hotel for later), the first order of business was a purchase. Fortunately, a whore named Laura who we knew was on duty at The Cave. She quickly procured the desired stimulant.

After a couple of beers and a few trips to the powder room to consume more cocaine, Peach felt no pain. Unfortunately, Mateo, who lives in El Paso received a cell phone call from his wife; he would have to leave in a half hour and would not be able to return. My plan had been to party till evening and then return to the hotel for fun and games. Mateo's unexpected and impending departure changed that plan. I told Laura, the whore, to get a room next door and instructed her to take Mateo and Peach to it. I told Mateo to enjoy Peach. Peach frowned. I rarely have her fuck anyone without me being there, but what the hell, I felt like it. She was a good girl and did as was told.

After about 20 minutes they returned. Mateo had a big smile on this face. As Peach settled on a bar stool next to me I felt between her thighs and could feel dampness along the seam of her tight jeans. She would soon sport a growing wet spot when Mateo's sperm trickled out. Condoms are not used when close friends fuck Peach.

By 6:00 PM we were back in Texas at the hotel. Mateo reluctantly left.

Don, excited that Mateo had fucked Peach at the whorehouse, wasted no time pulling her down on the bed with him. Don has fucked Peach many times and is not shy about claiming her pussy whenever it is available. High, Peach is nothing if not available. As I watched, Don helped Peach out of her clothes then quickly undressed himself. Don has what can only be called a micro-dick, but nevertheless it is exciting to see him slip it into Peach's hot little cunt. Peach's pussy is much tighter than his wife's who has born two large babies. Peach has never delivered.

Peach wrapped her legs around Don's waist and thrust hungrily up against him. Despite the cocaine he had taken, Don fairly quickly emptied his nuts into Peach's already juicy pussy.

When Don rolled off her with a satisfied grunt, I took his place between her splayed legs. Her cunt was satin slick with Mateo's and Don's cum. I fucked Peach for a few strokes until she urgently tried to roll me over. I could tell she was ready to cum. Peach cums best laying on top of me with her legs stretched out beside mine. She can't sit upright on me because my cock bumps something inside her at that angle that causes her discomfort. Once on top and settled with my cock back in her wet cunt, Peach rose up on her hands and rocked back and forth grinding her clit against my pubic bone. She soon exploded in orgasm. Now, Peach is a screamer. She starts out with low grunts, graduates to, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" on to "Yes, fuck me. Oh, God! Fuck me!" Well, you get the idea, until she finishes up with a series of high-pitched screams. When Peach cums, you know it. There is no doubt.

When I pulled out, Peach was ready for more action. Don wasn't ready to fuck again, but Peach urged his face between her thighs as she sat on the edge of the bed. Don, when we first started our threesomes years ago, had been fastidious, refusing to lick Peach's freshly fucked cunt. He had lost that inhibition more than a year ago. He eagerly cleaned Peach's well-fucked twat and brought her to orgasm twice more.

Don and I took turns fucking Peach until near dawn when we finally took Valium and slept until mid-afternoon. Don fucked Peach once more before leaving for Albuquerque. After he left I fucked her slowly with a sore cock. I'm sure her pussy was at least as sore.

We stayed in El Paso until the next weekend when we joined Don and another old friend of mine in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico; but that is another story for another day.

paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers