Peaks and Valleys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's okay," she said. "I know Brady has some you can borrow."

So off she led me to the bedrooms. I could hear sex sounds coming from two of the three rooms. The one she entered seemed to be vacant. She emerged a minute later holding a pair of swim trunks. "These might be a little large on you, but we'll be sitting anyway."

I slipped into a bathroom and donned the trunks. I ran out of draw-string before they cinched on my waist, so I walked to the tub holding them up by hand. Tracy, in the meanwhile, had changed into the same blue bikini she'd worn skiing the day before.

We made it to the hot tub without me dropping my trunks and quickly got into the hot water. There's just something exhilarating about sitting in a hot tub while the air temperature around you is below freezing. Tracy and I had just started making out when two other couples joined us in the tub. Tracy introduced me to them. Lonny and Tammy seemed fairly normal; they didn't have suits so they got in wearing their underwear. The other two, Rod and Candy came semi prepared. Rod was wearing a neon yellow banana hammock that looked two sizes too small, and Candy wore a turquoise thong and no bra. She had the biggest tits I had ever laid eyes on in real time.

In a very short span of time, Rod's speedo and Candy's thong appeared on the dry side of the tub and they started going at each other hot and heavy. Lonny and Tammy got turned on and started making out as well.

When Tammy's bra was removed, Tracy grabbed my hand and said "Let's go."

I was mildly disappointed because I had hoped she'd get hot and bothered too, but I guess she just got bothered. As I exited the tub, the wet trunks proved too much to hold onto and I lost my grip on them. Luckily, the others were too into each other to see and Tracy was ahead of me.

I followed her down a hallway to where she opened a door that led us into the sauna. I took a seat on the upper bench and Tracy sat beside me. We sat silently for a few minutes, then she spoke. "Did you like seeing Candy's tits?"

Like any red-blooded male, I had to fight back the "Fuckin' A right I did!" response. They were big, but Tracy had a much nicer body overall. I wondered what a girl might want to hear in this situation. "Not as much as I think I'd like seeing yours." Damn! That flew out before I could stop it.

Her smile lit up the sauna. "I knew you were smooth. Do you really like mine?"

"What's not to like? You are gorgeous. Why do you think I almost got killed on the slopes several times these past couple days?"

"Oh, you almost got killed once. And that was because you were staring at the butts in front of you, not me."

"No, if I had kept staring at the girls in front of me the chair would have caught me just right. It was when I turned to get a better look at the goddess next to me that I got out of sorts. Not to mention the lift towers and trees and other skiers I've had to dodge because my attention was..."

She grabbed my head, pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeper than I had ever been kissed in my life. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back with everything I had. After a few minutes, I let my hands wander down to her back. I briefly toyed with the idea of untying her bikini, then took my hands to the small of her back and started tracing upwards. Her moan in my mouth told me I was on the right track.

The beading sweat made my fingers glide effortlessly over her smooth flesh. I struck paydirt when I found a spot between her shoulder blades, just under her hair that sent chills all over her and gave her a delightful shudder.

Seeking other areas that might have the same effect, I slid my hands down and traced the back of her leg. I was once again rewarded when I reached the back of her knee. I moved my mouth from hers and began kissing the side of her face, then moving on to kiss, nibble and suckle on her ear lobes. I could hear her breathing becoming heavier and her hands were beginning to explore more than the back of my head and neck. I kissed my way down to her neck and spent a long time kissing and nibbling. My hands kept moving to areas I now knew were triggers.

I worked my way to the hollow of her throat and started making ventures towards her chest. I was debating whether I should untie her bikini top or not when the decision was made for me. She reached behind her and untied it herself, revealing breasts that were just as fantastic as I had anticipated them being. I pulled up for a moment and just took in the sight.

She gave a smile and I moved in. Her hands dug into my back as I latched onto a nipple with my mouth, caressing the other with my hand. She was quaking and moaning under the assault. I had never heard of it happening, but she came just from me playing with her tits.

She let out a squeal that tapered off to a series of whimpers and moans. I kept up what I was doing until she pushed me off. I was suddenly reminded that the trunks I was wearing were way too large for me when her hands slipped straight to my throbbing cock. "Lift up," she said. As soon as I did the trunks were in a puddle around my ankles.

She pushed me onto my back then took my cock in her mouth. I had been blown a few times, but Tracy put all of her predecessors to shame. It seemed that she'd been sucking on me for an embarrassingly short time when I warned her of my impending orgasm.

I was somewhat disappointed when she pulled her mouth off and let me spray onto my belly. I had never had a girl let me cum in her mouth, but Tracy was the first to lick up some of my cum.

She licked my stomach where the largest glob of cum had landed and swallowed it. She then used the discarded swim trunks to clean up the rest. "Come sit up here," I told her.

She sat where I had just been and I got between her knees and started kissing the insides of her thighs. Several times, I stroked the underside of her knees just to make her shudder. As I was kissing her inner thighs, I reached up and untied her bikini bottom. I looked on in awe as the front gusset fell away revealing the first shaved pussy I had ever seen in person.

I licked her bare mound, and I could smell her arousal. As anxious as I was to taste her, I wanted to tease her for a bit. I worked my way all around her pussy, staying mainly to her thighs and mound. Each time I'd lick her mound, she'd buck her hips up trying to force my mouth to her clit.

I don't know if it was the heat in the sauna or just the heat she made, but I had never felt so hot in all my life. We were both sweating profusely, and her glistening skin looked heavenly. I started nipping her thighs and outer lips.

After a few more minutes, she hissed, "Damn it Rad, just eat me already!" Hearing that, I finally attacked her clit and was instantly grabbed by the back of my head. "Oh fuck!" she screeched. I was alternating between flicking her clit and driving my tongue into her sweet hot hole.

I had never been with a girl who could produce so much fluid. I was actually swallowing mouthfuls of her nectar. Several times, I thought she was going to crush my skull with her thighs. When she'd clinch them, I'd slack off and let her come down just a bit. Finally, when she clinched I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

Even with her thighs covering my ears, I could hear her shriek of ecstasy. My mouth was also flooded with her fluids. Her hips pumped up and down and my neck was being wrenched. She finally unclamped her legs and pulled me up for a kiss. She was also the first girl I had ever had kiss me after I had gone down on her.

"Do you have a rubber?" she asked breathlessly.

"DAMN!!" I knew I didn't have one. Why didn't I plan better...or at all? "No I don't," I answered dejectedly.

"Oh shit. Fuck it! I need you in me," she said pulling me into position. "Just please don't cum inside me."

I slid into her hot buttery depths. Since she had made me cum once I knew I wouldn't cum again for a while. As I pumped into her, I alternated between kissing her and nibbling on her ear lobes and neck. Her hands kept roaming all over my back and ass.

We switched positions a few times, and my favorite one was when I was behind her doggy style and I could play with her boobs and kiss the back of her neck. Our sweaty skin just seemed to add to the eroticism of the night.

She rode me and we kissed almost the entire time she was on top. Finally, we stood up and I took her from behind again. I was pounding into her with all I had when I felt my orgasm building. She'd cum in every position and she was just starting to cum when I told her I was close. "Oh no," she panted. "Stay in me! I don't give a fuck just don't pull ou ou out!!"

Her inner muscles clamped down on me and I lost control and came inside her. We collapsed into a panting sweaty pile. She turned and kissed me deep. "Oh thank you. You were just awesome Rad."

"Me?" I panted. "I blame it all on you babe."

We sat there kissing for a few more minutes then she suggested we go back to the hot tub. I pulled on the way too large shorts as she put her bikini back on. We went out and found the hot tub was empty, and that most of the party sounds had died away.

We necked in the hot tub for a while then we went inside and got our clothes. She walked me to the door and kissed me deeply. "Meet me here in the morning then we can ski together all day, if you want."

"I can think of no one else I'd rather ski with Tracy." We kissed again and I headed for my condo.

As we skied together the next day I kept wondering if the night before had been as special for her as it had been for me. I had never felt this strongly about a girl, especially one I had just met. As we were riding up the hill, I caught her looking at me while biting her bottom lip. She looked sexy as hell. "So what are you thinking so hard about?" I asked.

"Well there's this guy. He really rocked my world."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Well the thing is, I really don't want him rocking anyone else's worlds. I'd really like to keep him all to myself. Any advice?"

"Funny you should ask. There's a guy who plays defensive tackle on the football team. Leotis Jackson is his name. Every couple of weeks he does this kind of stand-up act in the student union. Last week when he did one and asked for questions afterward, a guy asked how he could keep this girl he liked all to himself.

'Well,' Leotis told him. 'You look her in the eyes, give her a gentle kiss and say, "Bitch, I think we got somethin' special. I think we need to keep it special and keep it between ourselves. Ya dig? Time to ignore all them other muthafuckas." So that's how Leotis would handle your situation."

She gave a chuckle, then turned my face to hers and kissed me deeply. When she broke the kiss she said, "Bitch, I think we got somethin' special. I think we need to keep it special and keep it between ourselves. Ya dig? Time to ignore all them other hos."

I kissed her and said, "Darlin, you've got a deal."

We skied the rest of the day, and then spent the night in my condo. On Saturday, we skied most of the day and went to a party that night. We were still in bed Sunday morning when Gray returned for a final few hours of skiing.

"Damn, dude. Did you miss me so much that you had to find a bedmate?"

"Dude, that sounded gay. Tracy, meet Gray. Gray, get used to Tracy being around me."

When I said that she kissed me evoking, a "Get a room," from Gray.

We all went skiing until Tracy had to leave around noon. Gray and I were done an hour later when ski patrol yanked our passes for skiing out of bounds. Half an hour later, we were on our way back to Boulder.

*****

Tracy and I talked on the phone every day. I did give up all of my beneficial friends. They understood. Gray gave me a ration of shit for being in a long distance relationship, if 150 miles could be considered long distance.

I was in hog heaven until she called me one day and said those dreaded words. "We need to talk."

A chill ran down my spine as I had a thousand bad scenarios run through my mind. Everything from her telling me that she was born a man, to telling me she had some killer venereal disease.

"Are you sitting down?" she asked me. I told her I was. "I don't know how to say this babe, but I'm pregnant."

Time seemed to stop as I weighed my options. I could pull the classic guy move; "It can't be mine." I came in her; there was a good chance it was.

Could go to guy move number two; "I'll pay for, or help pay for an abortion." My grandma would never speak to me again if I had a hand in something like that, so I went with option three.

"Okay, babe, don't worry I am here for you. Your degree will be worth more than mine, so I should quit school and get a real job now. Maybe I can return someday. Of course, I have something to ask you but I'll do that in person not over the phone. I'll head that way after I talk to the registrar." As I was rambling on, I could hear her start to cry. "Oh, hey baby. Please don't cry. It will be okay. I promise."

"It's not that, Rad," she sobbed. "I lied."

"You... you lied?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes. I lied, baby. I'm so sorry. I'm not pregnant. It was a..." I didn't hear the rest.

I laid the phone on the table and sat and put my face in my hands. I felt numb. Why would someone do that? I had been ready to give up everything for her, and it was a lie. I suddenly had the need to be in my special spot, so I put on my hikers and grabbed my keys. Professor Steele wouldn't miss me that afternoon.

An hour later, I was working my way up a craggy slope in Boulder Canon. When I got to the top, I found the spot where I liked to just sit and think. I thought very deeply about never investing myself in another woman. I didn't know what kind of sick game Tracy had been playing, but if the object had been to cut me to the core, she won.

I'm not sure how long I sat up there, but eventually I became aware of two things. One, my time with Tracy was over. I had enjoyed her and had come to have some deep feelings for her, but it was obviously a one-way street.

The second thing I became aware of, was that it had grown late and I had no belaying lines to assist my descent. I faced a choice. I could take the easier route down and then face a two-hour hike in the darkness, or I could take the forty minute trek directly to my car and face the chance of taking a nasty fall.

The biggest problem with both options was nobody knew where I was, so I couldn't rely on search and rescue coming to save me if I got hurt on either route. In the end, I decided to take the more dangerous but familiar way and hope that if I fell I didn't suffer for long.

* * * * *

"You and Tracy have a fight?"

At first, I thought Gray was commenting on my appearance. Then he looked up at me and said, "Where the fuck you been? Oh never mind. I just answered my own questions."

"You answered questions? I'm dying to hear this one," I half-heartedly chuckled.

"You've been up Boulder Canon. I can tell because of the scrapes, dirty clothes and ragged finger-nails. You had a fight with Tracy because she's called like a jillion times, and you went up Boulder Canon without climbing gear. Dumb ass, ain't no female on God's green earth worth dying over."

I was actually impressed. "Very perceptive, Ma," I said then I proceeded to tell him about the phone call from Tracy earlier. She called twice while I told him the story.

He didn't say much after I told him the tale, but occasionally he'd look over at me, shake his head and say, "That's fucked up."

Indeed, it was fucked up.

Two weeks later, my photography professor handed me an assignment. I had to take newspaper worthy shots from the sidelines of the women's soccer game that Friday. I had taken the photography class in hopes that during my outdoors treks I might take and sell some Ansel Adams style scenery photos. He had included two sideline passes so that I could take a guest.

I took Gray because he'd grown up with two sisters who played soccer; one had actually played for CU and had graduated while we were freshmen. Growing up with my grandpa, I knew football and baseball, I knew jack shit about soccer.

I did enjoy seeing the girls running around in their shorts, and snapped quite a few action shots. At one point, one of our girls stolen the ball from her opponent and was streaking toward the goal. As she deftly maneuvered the ball between defensive players, I noticed a banner sign on the railing behind the opposing team's bench. In big red letters, it said "I am sorry Rad."

I scanned the crowd around the banner through the viewfinder but didn't see anyone I knew. Gray must have seen the sign at the same time. "I see you have a fan club bro." It then dawned on me that we were playing the University of Wyoming. Had she noticed me and then made the sign? I had no clue, and after a few minutes, my interest was diverted elsewhere; Gray pointed out that number 34 for the opposition was obviously not wearing panties. At some point before half time, I looked and the sign was gone.

Sometime during the second half another banner appeared. "Please forgive me?" I tried to keep an eye out to see who collected it but good ol' 34 was just too distracting, I did manage to get a few shots of her for Gray. Before the game was over, the second banner was gone.

When the game was over, Gray tried to go meet 34, but security kept us off the field. I even tried showing off my pass, but it expired as soon as the game was over, so we headed out to Gray's car. Our apartment was only a mile from the field but I didn't feel like carrying my bag that far.

When we got to Gray's car, we found both banners fixed to it. "You and your damn fan club," he groused.

Just as we were about to remove the banners, Tracy's friend Tammy came out from behind the van parked next to us. She looked embarrassed. "Rad, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Talk to her Rad," said Gray. "Maybe it will halt future vandalism."

"They have magnets," Tammy said. "They won't hurt your paint."

Gray grumbled something and began removing the banners, while I followed Tammy to a bench on a grassy slope.

"She's going out of her mind over you," she said as we sat. "I feel I need to explain everything to you."

"Why you? You aren't the one who lied to me."

"No, but it was my idea."

"You have some fucked up ideas," I said as I started to get up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"I admit it was stupid. A bunch of us had no class that afternoon, so we got a few bottles of wine. As we drank, I brought up the idea of each of us telling our guy some whacked out shit and seeing how they react. Candy suggested we tell them that we are sexing up some black guys and see whose boyfriend didn't hit the ceiling. We all shot that one down because we figure we'd all get dumped."

"And lying about pregnancy was a better idea?"

"We all thought the guys would be grateful to hear it wasn't true. The first two guys offered to share the cost of an abortion. One guy called his girl a lying whore and split from her. She never got to let him off the hook. You were the only one who made the effort to step up and do the right thing.

"When you started talking about driving to Laramie that day, we panicked and told Tracy to let you off the hook before you did anything stupid. We had you on speaker and heard you walk out of the apartment as she was explaining the ruse to you. Tracy tried calling you several times and, of course, got no answer. She even called your registrar's office and told them you might have been pranked into dropping out of school and to not allow you to drop."

I just sat there for a moment. I started to wonder if I had over-reacted to the phone call. "Can you forgive her, us, I mean..."