Peanut Butter Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught his breath and looked at her intensely.

"Turn over, bitch."

Caroline did as she was told. Mike kept knife pressed against her trachea. It was serrated near the base and just one quick movement would sever her jugular. He held it there without moving or saying anything, as if considering what was next. Finally, he repeated what Adam had told her only a couple of minutes ago.

"Follow directions. And you'd better damn well make me believe you're having a good time." He wasn't smiling. And he emphasized "damn."

"I'd do exactly that, Caroline," Adam suggested.

"OK," she whispered.

Mike pulled the knife away from Caroline's neck but ran the tip lightly along her thigh.

"God, you have sexy legs."

Adam leaned close and whispered to her. "Tell him thank you."

"Thank you," she managed. She was trying not to cry.

He turned her over on her back again and put the open pocketknife with the 4" blade aside. He reached under her skirt again, but this time she didn't fight him. She lifted her hips to let him slide her panties down her legs, exposing her trimmed, groomed bush and her soft pink lips to him completely.

"Oh, that is such a fine pussy, " Mike said as he pulled her legs further apart and ran his tongue up Caroline's left thigh. She closed her eyes, but didn't resist. To her surprise, she felt herself getting wet as he parted her slit with his fingers and she inhaled sharply.

Mike stopped for a moment and smiled. "Yeah. Me, too," he said.

He began to caressing the length of her wetness with his tongue, bottom to top, lingering at her clit to swirl, suck and nibble. His breathing was deep and robust.

"I love that taste. I love that smell. Oh, God, I do," he murmured as he picked up the pace of his lapping and licking. He obviously did and just as obviously he was very good at it. As the intensity increased, Caroline began letting out pleasure noises, wimpers she couldn't hold in even if she wanted to. And she wasn't sure she wanted to. It was confusing, but she felt a warmth inside and began to realize she could cum. Soon. And maybe she wanted to cum. She didn't know any more. Her juices mingled with his saliva and she was very wet.

He gave one more slow, deep lick along her inner lips and brought his face up almost to where it touched hers. Caroline was breathing heavily, opened her eyes and momentarily looked into his. It was surreal. She felt nervousness, fear and helplessness, but not the disgust she expected. She also felt lust and passion. She wasn't sure she had ever been more confused, more afraid or more turned on.

Mike rubbed the back of his index and middle finger along Caroline's cheek. She closed her eyes and turned her head toward them, opening her mouth and flicking her tongue over them. He pushed them slowly into her mouth and she sucked and licked them, rolling her tongue over them. He held her head with his other hand and forced them toward the back of her throat until she almost gagged, then he pulled them just as slowly back out again. A string of saliva came with them.

"You've got skills, party girl," he told her. He laughed and she giggled with him.

Adam must have noticed, too, because his hardened cock was at her lips in moments. She took it without hesitation and worked it as she had Mike's fingers before. Those fingers now slide inside Caroline and she let out a muffled cry against Adam's dick. Mike was curling his fingers just inside the top of her pussy and had found her G-spot. He worked his tongue on her clit at the same time and Caroline's lips began to puff and swell. Her muffled vocal reactions were concentrated and consuming, which had an equally ardent effect on Adam.

"Suck that dick," he demanded. "Do you like sucking dick? Do you like sucking my dick?"

"Mmm-hmm," Caroline responded fervently. She was more responding to Mike's finger-fucking than Adam's cock. Adam continued to use her lips to stroke his shaft, but Mike was quickly building a fire inside her. He very definitely knew how to work her G-spot and his tongue continuing to connect with her clit up and down and side to side felt absolutely divine. She found it hard to keep up with everything that was happening, but she felt her climax build to the point where couldn't hold back anymore.

Her body began to tense, then shake. She moved her hips to meet Mike's tongue, enhancing the fire building inside her pussy from the fingering she was getting. She moaned against Adam's cock and heard her own muffled scream as the tension released and the energy exploded inside her.

Mike lapped at Caroline's juices as the orgasmic aftershocks continued. He seemed to delight in her ultra-sensitivity, making her jump and writhe with each pass of his tongue. He pulled his fingers out and used both hands to spread Caroline's sweetness open, giving his tongue even greater access to the heightened nerve endings lining her inner lips.

"She likes that!" Adam hooted. He pulled his glistening dick from Caroline's mouth. She panted as he unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, letting out an occasional gasp as Mike hit just the right spot again and again. She locked her eyes on Adam's.

"You don't need to keep me tied up," she assured him.

Adam seemed skeptical, but intrigued.

"No?"

Caroline shook her head deliberately and emphatically, but kept her eyes locked on his.

"No."

She started to say more, but the words didn't come. Mike's finger was pressed lightly against her clit and he was moving it slowly in small circles.

Caroline's eyes flew open wide, then she closed them as her head snapped back. She heard a throaty "Oh!" which she knew must have come from her even though it felt disconnected. She knew she was about to cum again.

"Oh......oh........! Oh myyyyy Gooooddd!"

Her legs began to shake and she began to whimper, almost cry. "Uhhh.....shiiiiit! Shit, fuck, oh my God, FUCK!"

Caroline's body continued to convulse. She wasn't cognizant of her immediate surroundings at the moment; she was entranced in her own intensity. Mike stopped moving his finger and pressed it harder against her clit. He held it until her legs finally stopped shaking. She lay there, limp, breathing heavily, her blouse fully open, her skirt hiked up to her waist, her wrists still bound behind her. She didn't know what may happen next, but at that moment she didn't care, either.

Her eyes were glazed and she was slightly aware that Mike was no longer close to her, but she didn't think about where he was or what he was doing. She didn't notice he was taking pictures again but wouldn't have resisted if she had. She didn't resist at all and let out only a trifling grunt as Adam turned her over and cut the tape from her wrists. Free from her bonds, she moved her arms to her side, but continued to lay on her stomach, her hair cascading down the side of her face as she rested on the floor with her eyes closed. Adam's fingers running through it felt good. He seemed to enjoy it, too, as if it gave him a feeling of power. Sometimes he pulled through it gently, massaging her scalp, sometimes yanking it enough to pull her head off the floor.

"Sit up, party girl," he told her.

Caroline opened her eyes and slowly sat up, her back against the couch.

"I'll tape your hands again in a heartbeat if you don't continue to follow directions," he warned. "Understand?"

He didn't give her a chance to answer. "Take off your blouse. And your bra."

Caroline didn't hesitate. She tossed the blouse aside, reached behind her, unhooked the bra, then held it in front of her for just a moment, almost as a tease, then tossed it aside, too. She was strongly feeling the effects of the alcohol and the electricity of her orgasms.

Mike's camera continued to click.

"Finger yourself, Caroline. Give us a show."

She dropped one hand down between her legs and opened up her wet, pink slit. She wet a couple of fingers on her other hand, then quickly moved them down to her clit and began to rub lightly. The motion prolonged the afterglow feeling of her last orgasm. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back, her mouth opening with her heavy breathing. She was giving them a show.

Adam poured another tequila shot for her and one for himself, too. She knew she didn't need another one and told him so, but he wasn't asking whether she needed or wanted one. She took a sip.

He downed the entire glass in a couple of quick swallows. Caroline smiled and did the same. Mike collected the glasses and stacked them next to the bottle.

"Looks like you're having a pretty good time, Baby," he told her. "Maybe you ought to call your boyfriend again and tell him you're going to be a while."

Adam located the phone and brought it to her. She took it from him calmly and punched in the re-dial. She turned away from her captors as the number began to ring. Mike had no intention of waiting patiently for her to finish her call. The sight of her lying on her stomach with no blouse or bra, her skirt hiked most of the way up and no panties turned him on. He put down his camera and began to finger her himself.

Caroline opened her legs a little more and moved up on her knees some to give him easier access. The fingering was rough, but her inhibitions were completely gone and it felt good. She even wanted it. And wanted it rough.

The voice mail picked up again and she let it play through rather than hitting the "1" and sending her directly to the beep. She hadn't really gathered her thoughts in any coherent way and was trying to get them together while listening through the greeting. It didn't last nearly as long as she thought it would or it seemed to in other times and the beep still caught her unprepared.

"Hi, Sweetie," she started. She wondered if she was slurring her words. "The party's a lot of fun, so I'm going to hang here a while. I don't know..." She was having a little trouble focusing. "...I just didn't want you to wor---"

Mike's dick ripping into her pussy took her breath in mid-sentence. She grunted as his balls slapped against her ass and she turned her head back toward him trying to see what she was feeling.

"Oh, FUCK that's a big dick! God DAMN!" she screamed as she threw the phone down. "Oh, GOD!"

Caroline wasn't resisting. She was getting what her body wanted and going with it.

"Do you like my cock, Caroline?"

"Yes!" She panted.

"Tell me you like it."

"I like your cock!"

Mike was pushing slowly into her and pushing very deep. He was wide and Caroline's labia had to adjust. He pushed deep inside her again and held, wrapping her hair in his fist and pulling her head back toward him.

"Tell me you like getting fucked by my big dick."

"Oh, God, YES! Fuck me with your big dick. I like getting fucked with your big dick!"

Caroline was always turned on when a guy told her what to do in the heat of passion. That's one of the reasons she and Kevin were so attracted to each other right from the start.

Kevin! For a brief moment she couldn't remember whether she had hung up the phone. She had no way of knowing; it was across the room where she had thrown it when she felt Mike's member invade her.

The worry was fleeting and disappeared completely as Mike began slamming hard into her with each thrust, his balls banging against the inside of her thighs, maintaining his tight grip on her long, brunette hair, holding his rock-hard member deep inside her to enjoy the juice leaking out around it before slowly withdrawing and launching the next assault. With each plunge into her womanhood, Caroline let out an exclamation.

"Oh!......Oh!.......Unnhhhh!"

The cries were muffled when Adam knelt in front of her and forced her mouth onto his stiffened rod. He picked up where he left off and began fucking Caroline's mouth with long, slow strokes.

Two cocks at once. Caroline's pussy was on fire as Mike reamed his dick in and out and his buddy impaled her throat with his fuck-stick. Her tits danced frantically underneath her as she was pounded harder and harder, but they didn't go unattended. Adam caressed a nipple back and forth, a light caress which affected her the same as if he'd been playing with her clit. She knew she was about to cum for a third time and she did, violently and spasmodically just before the cock in her pussy erupted and filled her with Mike's cream. Her own juice mixed with his now and ran down the inside of her thigh.

"My turn," Adam declared.

Adam and Mike both pulled their poles out of Caroline and forced her onto the couch. With an alcohol-fueled groan, she rolled over onto her back with and saw Adam stroking himself. She didn't have time to say anything; Mike pulled her head around to his still-erect shaft and told her to clean it, pushing it to her face. It was bigger than Adam's and she swirled her tongue around it, tasting the salty-sweet mixture of her own secretions and his, before he nudged it into her mouth.

Adam drove his tool into her and began assaulting her pussy again. Caroline was cumming almost continually now, her breath ragged gasps as Mike pulled his saliva-slickened dick from her mouth. Adam gripped her thighs and pulled them apart as he continued the long, deep strokes into her fuck-hole.

*************************

Caroline had no idea what time it was when they finally finished with her. She passed out at some point and felt drained when she woke up on a messed up bed. Her skirt was on the floor beside her, but her panties, bra and blouse were nowhere to be found. She put her skirt on and stumbled down the stairs, still with a heavy buzz from the tequila. She found the guys cleaning up in the kitchen, put her arms around Adam and buried her head in his shoulder.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked sleepily. "And can we go home now?"

"Sure, Baby. We'll get Mike to take us back to the car. After, of course, we fix you.......a peanut butter sandwich."

Caroline smiled and hugged him. "I love you, Kevin."

He hugged her back and kissed her softly. "I love you, too. And it'll be fun listening to those voice mails you left me."

She slipped out of his arms and into Mike's. "Is that your real name?"

"It is."

"Nice to meet you, Mike. You're very good at this."

"I could say the same for you. The pleasure is all mine."

Caroline blushed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "You and Kevin keep in touch."

#########################

12