All Comments on 'Pee for Two'

by Sacanaz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

This was soooooooo sexy. Great orgasm. I just wish we could have gotten more of erica's orgasm...and maybe some penetration! But overall lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*great story

God, I wish I had been the one getting pissed on. I've always had a thing with the taste of piss, including my own. I was married for a short time to a lady that loved to give me her piss and take mine in her cunt for me to suck out. I'm now a full time cock sucker and ass provider and always make sure they know that if I'm expected to eat their cum {which I certainly am] they are then expected to wash it down by pissing in my mouth, I love it!

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33over 9 years ago
Not fair!

It is not fair that so few voted on this story, and totally unfair that only two have posted public comments on it. Sometimes I get all full of myself and think I can write. And then I read a story like this, and I am humbled. Nuff said?

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I got my first real taste last year

We met in a hotel lobby, first time we saw in other in 36 years. We chatted online before deciding to meet. She had to come to town for a family get together anyways, so we decided to meet up.

About two minutes after we met, we were on our way up to her room. Her mom was down at the gathering, and we had maybe 20 minutes/ The obvious happened, but while I was eating her pussy, she leaked.

It tasted a bit salty, but the scent. the scent made me hard as a rock. She leaked a bit more, and I swallowed that too.

Long story short, I told her what happened, and that the next time we hook up, I want her to hold it in for as long as she can while I'm eating her so she can piss in my mouth when she cums. Thankfully she found it arousing as well, and want to have me piss in her mouth as well. To say we're bot eager to do this is an understatement.

She's also agreeable to having me piss in her pussy while we fuck. Oh man, how did I ever get so lucky? She said she's really eager to watch me swallow when she pisses in my mouth, Hey, who am I to refuse a woman who's just as into trying it as I am into doing it?

She's into having her face cum on, and has hinted that she's kinda curious as to what me pissing on her face would feel like.

Fuck! Like I said, how did I get so lucky?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 4 years ago
I love this more please

My second wife was the first time i ever drank pee, at first I was not sure it was pee, but I knew an orgasm would not go on for that amount of liquid. It tasted sweet and I just drank it down. After that first time I drank her pee ever so often, one night in bed she had her butt on my pillow and she let a squirt go but it was very strong and bitter so I let it flow right out of my mouth and soak into the pillow, still have that pillow and occasionally sleep on it,it does have a slight odor but not bad. da.cd@frontier.com

JimevertJimevertover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was tastefully (pun intended) written, getting to the sex without being “crude” about getting there.

As a real fan of drinking pee, I thoroughly enjoyed all facets of this story.

Please, keep writing. Some may consider this kind of literature “just porn”, but when it is tastefully presented like this is, the sharp edges that seem to be present in many of these stories, are Not within this one.

Well done! Keep writing, I am looking forward to reading your next story!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Deliciously mouth-watering!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous