Pee for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rewarded me with a long low moan that amplified into a muffled scream as I sucked on her fountain of pee, swallowing some and allowing the rest to rush out of my mouth and down to soak into the hair on my chest. As she continued to drench me with her water I reached behind her to grasp her firm buttocks and pull her closer to me, now lapping at her slit from the bottom to her sensitive clitoris, circling it a few times before lapping up more of her golden shower.

The scent of her release was becoming stronger in my nostrils as I inhaled deeply, and when I moved a bit lower to direct her stream at my hair, it was almost overwhelming. Her hands recaptured my head and pulled my drenched head back into her folds as her stream subsided. Taking the hint I covered her with my mouth again, sucking on her pee as she forced the last few ounces of nectar out of her almost empty bladder. Her appreciative moaning told me that she was loving this treatment, and her buckling knees told me that she was almost through.

I supported her as well as I could, but we were both in a weakend state of lethargy, and soon slid together into the cool salt water. Our lips found each others, and we shared what may have been the most passionate kiss of my lifetime. She was relishing the taste of her own pee on my tongue, and I was enjoying the feel of her heart beating against my chest as we drifted down into the ocean. Our kiss ended under water, and we both came up splashing, blowing and laughing as the moment drew to an end. Never before had I experienced such naughty sex, something that I will replay in my mind for years to come.

We stood there in the surf, arms around each and gazing into one another's eyes, both of us with huge grins on our face.

"That was amazing" I said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, it was. I've never been with a man that was so enthusiastic about water sports as you are" she added as she reached down to grasp my tumescent member.

"It's all new to me, but I'm not afraid to experiment. You know the old saying, "I'll try anything once." Well, I know for sure that I'll try that many more times than once" I returned.

"And I too would like to try" she murmured as she lowered her body down my torso. Pulling gently down on my hardened flesh she aimed between her breasts and smiled up at me.

I knew what she wanted, and tried my best to accommodate her, but was just unable to muster more than a little drop through my pee slit. I backed up to straighten myself out a bit and perhaps relieve the pressure, but to no avail.

"I guess you need to be a little softer to pay me back lover" she observed.

"Yeah, I guess so. Now what do we do?" I asked, sure that I knew the answer.

"I guess we help soften you up" she replied, engulfing me in her warm mouth.

"That's not going to soften me up girl" I advised, smiling down at this vision of loveliness.

"I had you close a little while ago, I guess it's time I finished the job" she returned, immediately returning to the task at hand.

"You sure did, and it probably won't take long now" I spoke/moaned as she engulfed me to the back of her throat.

Her expertise did not go unappreciated, and knowing that she wanted to make me cum was like icing on the cake. No need to hold back for her pleasure now, I was free to selfishly enjoy the best head that I had ever experienced.

She slid her salivating mouth up and down my shaft while humming an unknown tune, the vibrations driving me wild with excitement. Her talented tongue never stopped moving up and down and along the sensitive flesh on the bottom, and her fingers soon found a sensitive spot between my ass cheeks. She expertly teased around the little star, never quite putting any pressure there, but enough to make me quiver with delight.

Some women give head because they know you like it, others only make feeble attempts to put their mouth near your glans, while indeed some refuse to come near that organ with their mouth.

Then there are women like Erica; It was obvious that she relished the opportunity to taste my manhood, and that she wanted the spoils when I finally gave them up. She continued to hum her happy tune while moving up and down my shaft, sometimes pulling completely off to swirl her tongue around the sensitive head, and then pushing back down until I could feel her tonsils at the back of her throat, and beyond.

There is a slight indentation there, just the tiniest amount of resistance as she pushed down the rigid member, and then I could tell that I was beyond her uvula and heading for her humming larynx. The sensation was incredibly intense, and when she pushed her saliva covered finger against my sphincter and then through, it was all I could take. My testicals pulled up against my body and unleashed a torrent of pent up sperm into my passionate lover's eager mouth.

Erica pulled back until just the head was inside of her and sucked hard as I flexed against her suction. I could tell my seed was splashing against the roof of her mouth as she sucked and swallowed the offering, pushing down just seconds later back to the farthest recesses of her throat. There was only a short pause of her humming as she swallowed the hot liquid, then continued to stimulate my flexing and pulshing manhood. There was nothing else in the world at that moment, you could have knocked me down with a feather as I pulsed into her mouth, the estacy beyond description while I continued to pulse in her mouth. No longer was I offering her my liquid love, but I continued to pulse for quite a few moments while she squeezed the last drops of pleasure from my glans.

Erica kept her finger pushed deep inside my rectum, flicking back and forth against my prostate as she milked the last vestiges of my orgasm from me as my knees once again grew weak and unable to support my weight. I sank slowly down into the waist high surf, and she followed me until she could no longer keep my withering flesh in her mouth. Placing her hand under my back she supported me so my head was above water, and gently pecked at my lips.

I could tell she wanted to kiss me, but was unsure of my reaction while her mouth still retained some of my sperm. Slightly recovering, I alleviated her concern and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply and probing her mouth with my appreciative tongue.

I have never been able to figure out how a man could want a woman to suck and swallow his seed, but would be put off if she wanted to kiss him afterward. I was more than happy to share a passionate kiss with this completely giving woman, in fact honored to share a wet cum filled kiss with her. No reward that I could give her would come close to matching the pleasure that she had just bestowed upon me. Our kiss lasted a long time, and we both ended up sitting on the sandy bottom of the beach, the gentle waves lapping at us as we slowly, begrudgingly came down from our shared euphoria. We held each other closely for a moment, and then we exhaled a collective sigh of satisfaction, smiling into each others eyes as we worked to regain control over our muscles.

"Erica, that was the most exhillerating sexual experience I've ever experienced. I'll not forget that as long as I live" I complemented.

"I came too, you know" she told me, smiling broadly at my satisfied face.

"I didn't know that, but I can't tell you how glad I am of that. Wow, how are we going to top that experience?" I inquired curiously.

"Well, I don't know about topping it, but I bet you're soft enough that you can warm these up a little" she suggested, pointed at her hardened nipples and goose bump covered breasts.

"Ya know, I bet you're right" I replied, standing up and holding my now flacid member in front of her.

"Right here" she pointed, indicating a spot between her two still heaving breasts.

I pointed myself directly at her and immediately let go a stream of warm piss at the proffered target, and she moaned as she pushed her breasts together to feel the warmth splash on her nipples. She moved her face closer to the fountain of pee and pushed her tongue out to feel and taste the stream, and then surpirsed me by engulfing me in her warm mouth. She sucked on me as I continued to let loose a torrent of salty water into her mouth. Swallowing just a small amount, she allowed most of my fluid to drip from her mouth and down her body until my bladder was almost empty. She then began to suck and swallow with enthusiasm until I was at the last few pulses. She sucked more and allowed the last dregs of my release escape her mouth and drip down her body, finally standing up and kissing me once again, this time with a different flavor on her tongue.

The feeling of her sucking on me as I finished was so intense my knees threatened to fail to hold me once again, but I was able to lock them and keep upright. I hale her close and returned the kiss, the salty flavor unfamiliar yet intoxicating. I remember thinking that givin the right setting and situation, this would be a thing that I would love to repeat. I knew that we would never be able to duplicate this moment, first times are always so special, but I was sure willing to try.

*************

Hopefully Erica and I would have many more experiences, sharing other exciting firsts together as we learn what makes each other tick. I'll be happy to share these experiences with you if you like this story. Suggestions are appreciated, such as possibly a meeting with Erica and amy and me, convincing her to change her mind about what's dirty and what's just pure pleasure.

12