Peeing on the Peeper Ch. 02

Story Info
The golden showers continue.
1.8k words
4.49
91.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been lying on the trampoline wearing Keisha's piss-soaked panties on my face for some 20 minutes, when the big black woman returned, beaming down at me and holding a large glass of foaming lager. Apart from her high heels she was naked.

"Hi Peeping Tom," she smiled, "one more bottle of this lovely lager and I'll be ready to pass some of it on to you - you like lager, do you?"

I nodded from beneath her black panties, acutely aware that my nearly nine-inch erection was physical proof that I liked more than lager!

She walked away, her beautiful big buttocks swaying, her brown body gleaming, leaving me spreadeagled, strapped down and sweating in the hot California sunshine.

About 10 minutes later, Keisha again stood up and I heard her say: "Time for my performance on the peeper, girls. Lights, camera, action as they say in Hollywood!"

My wife, Barbara, also nude now, save for her high heels, picked up the VCR and Helga, Carmel and Ro - all still clad in their horn-inducing bikinis - picked up digital cameras and walked over to my position of bondage.

Keisha kicked off her shoes and clambered up onto the trampoline. From between my thighs she did a couple of bounces for my benefit, her massive boobs bouncing around erotically, her pussy clear to my gaze. I had a feeling that soon, it would be much closer!

After several bounces she halted her leaping and squatted down, her pussy hovering above my genitals. "OK girls," called Keisha, as Barbara filmed the occasion, "cock and balls or mouth?"

"Cock and balls," said Carmel. "Mouth," said Ro. "Cock and balls," said Helga. "Mouth," said my wife.

"It's a tie - two each, so I get a casting vote," said Keisha, squatting lower so her pussy lips were lying on my hard shaft. "Or shall we leave it to the slave?" she added, dragging out my torment. "What do you say, Peeper?"

I struggled to think of a reply and the best I could come up with was: "Whichever you prefer, Keisha."

Keisha roared with laughter. "Ain't you just the fuckin' diplomat, Peeper!" she shouted. "Well, I'll tell you what, since you can't make up your fuckin' mind, I'll piss on your cock and balls - and in your mouth! How's that?"

I nodded. "Lovely, thank-you, Keisha."

But the superbly-built black amazon had still not finished dragging out the agony of suspense before she pissed on me! "But where do I piss first, Peeper?" she asked. "Your mouth or your cock and balls? And give me a fuckin' answer this time, you cunt!"

"My cock and balls," I said, my voice falling to a whisper.

Still Keisha was not ready! "Louder," she shouted, "let everyone hear, this is being filmed!"

"My cock and balls, please, Keisha," I yelled.

And still she kept me in torment! "Beg me for it, say how much you want it, say it's turning you on!"

Then I totally humbled myself. On the videotape you can hear me pour out this torrent of pleading and begging: "Oh please, Keisha, I beg you, please piss on my cock and balls, I love you and your piss, it turns me on so much to think that you're going to pee on me, pretty please, piss on me, pleeeease!"

Keisha's response was crushing: "Don't overdo it, you fuckin' peeping pervert."

And then I felt a warmth engulf my groin area as she loosed a strong stream of piss over my cock and balls, thoroughly drenching me there. Then she moved up knelt just above my face, her snatch smelling strongly of urine and sex juices - she was aroused!

"Now clean me before the second course, Peeper," she ordered, and my tongue snaked out and licked the strongly tasting piss flaps, before diving between them to lick and lave in adoration at her steaming pussy.

When I had completed my task - all of which was filmed by Barbara from close range - Keisha commanded: "And now you may beg me for the rest in your mouth by telling me how much you want to drink my piss, you fuckin' pathetic perv!"

Once more I humbled myself before this strong-thighed temptress: "Please piss down my mouth, darling Keisha, please, I just adore your wonderful nectar, I love it, piss down me, please, please piss down me!"

At this point on the tape you can clearly hear my black domina snigger. And then: "OK, you asked for it, Peeper, here it is - open wide!"

And a strong stream of yellow fluid jetted from the lovely woman's dark snatch. I gulped it down, hardly tasting the saltiness as it poured down my throat, before I had to gulp back on the flow, thus spilling some urine, which dribbled down my chin. It was a spillage not lost on Keisha!

"You're gonna pay for that spill, Peeper," she said, ominously, when she had completed emptied her bladder. "Now clean me, fuck face."

After I had licked at her tangy twat for some moments, Keisha then lowered herself to my groin region and this time rubbed her lovely big breasts all over my still-drenched cock and balls. Then she presented the piss-smeared, gleaming globes to my mouth for me to lick and kiss to cleanliness.

The five ladies then returned to their loungers and for a few minutes the conversation centred round how Keisha should make me pay for spilling some of her urine.

The chat opened with Helga, the PVC-bikini clad blonde pointing out: "It was a disgraceful performance - he claims to love your precious nectar, Keisha, then he fucking spills it. That's the height of disrespect."

My wife chimed in: "Of course he must pay for that disrespect - and since we're having a piss party, it must be a piss-based punishment."

The office junior, the lovely 25-year-old Carmel, then came up with the suggestion that found most favour: "Look, Keisha, you're going to pee on him again, aren't you?"

Keisha nodded: "Several times, honey."

"Well," Carmel continued, "make the next one a total drink job - piss it all down his mouth, don't shower his cock and balls or anywhere else. Just make him drink it!"

Keisha laughed. "Carmel, honey, sometimes I wonder why you're still the office junior! Hey, Peeper - ya hear that?"

"Yes, Keisha," I called from my place of bondage.

"Well, whaddya think?" asked the black domina.

"Er, I think it's an excellent idea," I answered.

"Hold on a minute," said one of the others, Ro, the pertly-breasted 38-year-old office manager, "how do we know he's not going to spill more of your tasty golden stream the next time?"

But my wife had the answer for that: "Because I'm going to pop into the kitchen and find one of those plastic funnels I use during cooking. We'll make him hold it in his mouth and Keisha can piss into the funnel. That way - no spillage!"

"Perfect," said Keisha, "what a great idea."

"And," chimed in Carmel, "you can order him to block the end of the funnel with his tongue. That way he can keep it dammed up till you're ready to give him permission to drink it!"

"Fantastic," said Keisha. "I could keep him waiting 10 minutes, 20, even half an hour! That would really make him sweat!"

"You'll have a job making him wait half an hour," laughed Helga.

"Why?" asked Keisha.

"Because there'll be others waiting in line for their turn to piss and the way my bladder's feeling, a few of us will have a job holding on for that long!"

There was a ripple of laughter, then Carmel spoke up. "All that talk of peeing has me busting for a piss. Barb, you said I could go after Keisha since the perv was wearing my thong on his cock?"

My wife nodded her head.

"Well, it's time I had a piss," said the 25-year-old, who moved over to the trampoline. "Don't bother to film me," she laughed, climbing up onto the tramp, "I'm very camera shy!"

The blonde stood in the gap between my thighs and slowly peeled down the bright red string bikini panties, but kept her bra on. She had lovely long legs, bronzed and tan, but I could see from her pussy that she was a natural blonde, her semi-trimmed snatch being veiled in a light golden covering of pubic hair, bright pink labia lips peeping from the thatch.

"Now Keisha was a lady, she offered you a choice of cock and balls or mouth, didn't she?" the office junior smiled, looking down at me with a big grin on her features.

"Yes, Carmel," I replied, warily.

"Well I'm not such a fuckin' lady. You're gonna get it everywhere, Tom, you perverted peeper," she warned me.

Carmel then proceeded to give me a golden shower which demonstrated not only how much piss she could hold in, but also what fantastic control she had over its delivery!

She began by squirting a thick, strong stream over my semi-stiff cock and balls for about 10 seconds. The wonderful warmth of her spray caused me to become erect almost instantly. Then she stood astride me hips and directed another 10 second stream over my abdomen and belly.

Her next target was my upper chest. Then she turned and presented me with a great view of her trim, kissable little arse and let five second bursts drench my left, then my right thigh.

Finally, the office junior lowered her arse until it was nearly touching my face, with her face pointing down my body towards my feet.

"The last little drop, Peeper," she hissed, and then let go her final stream of the session all over my face, drenching my cheeks, my forehead and my hair in a strong final golden shower.

After she finished, Carmel plonked herself down firmly on my face and rubbed her crotch all over my face, marinating her pussy with her own urine, and making me lick her to a climax.

At the conclusion, when Carmel rose from my cock-stiff body, there was a round of applause from the women who had watched the performance from their recliners.

Then I heard my wife and saw that she was standing beside the trampoline and had recorded Carmel's golden shower extravaganza with her VCR.

"Wonderful, Carmel, a fantastic performance," said Barbara with enthusiasm, "and I've got it all on film!"

Carmel laughed. "Well, I was so engrossed in what I was doing with your perv of a husband, I guess I didn't notice. Well, whatdya reckon Barb? Is there a place in Hollywood for me?"

The women laughed, and Barbara chuckled: "Carmel, that's a question I think we should ask your co-star. OK, Peeper, what do you think - will Carmel make it on the silver screen?"

I had to admit it was a tour de force of urination. "She's wonderful, darling," I told my wife, "she can piss on me any time."

Carmel leaned over and kissed me on my piss-stained mouth. "I fully intend to, Peeper," she told me, "I fully intend to!"

To be continued...