Peeping Dave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Jen. Cum on my face Baby. You little slut, you! Making me suck Dan's cum out of your sweet pussy. I'm gonna have to fuck you and put some of my own cum in that nasty cunt of yours." He knew it. He knew I had let Dan fuck me and he didn't mind cleaning up, or sloppy seconds. In fact, I think he liked it!

As soon as I came, he spun me around and he stood up. I heard his zipper go down and his pants dropped in record speed. The soft glow of the lights around the mirror made my skin look flawless. His hand slid over my hip, pushing my skirt up around my waist, and he bent me forward, sliding his cock into my slit. It was true. He really was hung!

Dave had a magnificent cock. The kind most men tell stories about, fueled by jealousy. His length actually hurt at first. Sensing my discomfort, he pulled back and slowly worked it into me, inch by inch, murmuring to me as he penetrated me. There was NO WAY I was missing out on feeling every inch of him and I don't think he wanted to miss out filling my hot cunt with his big cock either!

He looked over my shoulder and watched us as he fucked me. His big hands moved from my hips to my tits to my clit and back again. He had free reign to do anything to me and he knew it. He prodded me. He bit at my skin. He pulled at my clothing. His fingers left red marks where they'd been. This sex was completely loveless yet it felt incredible. I had such disdain for him and now, I only felt lust...and the swell of his dick in me.

I begged Dave to cum but he refused. I knew my phone would be ringing and there'd be work to do. I had already missed work thanks to my long lunch with the man who held my heart. Now I was missing more work thanks to a man who was holding my tit in his hand and massaging it like he'd never seen one before.

"Please Dave...please cum" I moaned.

"Oh, you like old Dave now, don't you, Slut? You like this cock in you, don't you?"

I couldn't help it. I did like his cock in me. Truth is, everything about him was large...his ego, his arrogance, his hands, his cock...and I was savoring at least the latter.

"God yes Dave. YES I like it" I hissed. "Do it. I need to get back to work. Fuckin' cum in me NOWwwwww" I demanded.

Instead, he pulled out. I turned to face him. I dropped to my knees thinking he wanted to cum in my mouth but he stopped me. For the first time ever, he gently touched me. His fingers traced down my cheekbone and under my chin, tipping my face up toward his.

"Don't Jen. Not yet. Not now. C'mon. We both have work to do." And with that, he helped me up and we began to dress. I shook the wrinkles from my skirt, tucked in my blouse. I opened the door and looked around before exiting. This time, Dave didn't follow...

12