Peeping Tomasena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and I just knew he was going to shoot his stuff all over me. I had this premonition of getting covered in his cum, but I was incapable of moving with my own climax so close. Did I in fact want to move? Did I want his hot cum splashing all over my bare pussy? My eyes were unable to leave his huge cock as his hand moved so fast it became a blur.

He stepped a little closer as he uttered that exclusively male sound of pure passion and his cock erupted in a fountain of hot sticky stuff splashing exactly as I had imagined all over my naked crotch. Just as I began to hit my own peak, his cum was running down my hand as I fingered those last few strokes to make sure I was really there. He must have come gallons of the stuff. It was running between my legs, pooling under my naked bottom on the hard wooden seat beneath me.

He leaned forward, both hands on the table either side of me. My heart missed a few beats in fear, wondering what he was going to do. I was helpless - he could have done anything he wanted. My climax was so big and exhausting I was as weak as a kitten, but he just needed to support himself, and the table was the nearest thing.

He thanked me for showing him my cunt, as he put it, and then kissed me on the top of my head as he straightened up, pulling his clothes up. He walked away to his car. It left me with a mixed feeling of relief and disappointment. I knew I couldn't have taken that thing, but I so wanted to try.

My legs were trembling, my heart beating like a drum. My mouth was dry, and my eyes all misty from the excitement and, yes, the abject fear of what I had done. I must be mad, or at least seriously deranged, to put myself in such dangerous situations for a quick thrill. I vowed never to do anything like that ever again.

Well. Not until the next time, and that came only two days later. Again I had walked the dogs, feeling my bare pussy through those open pockets for most of the time. I was really hot and feeling quite brave. The incident only two days ago was fresh in my mind, kidding me that it wasn't really as dangerous as I had imagined.

Twice now I had been in the company of a man who had acted quite gentlemanly, considering my state of undress. Either of them could have easily taken advantage of me in almost any way they had desired, but both of them had enjoyed looking, and one actually held my boobs. But neither had caused me any harm.

So, perhaps, I was being a little too hard on the men who had witnessed this crazy passion of mine to watch and to show my body in public. I had almost got back to the car when I noticed a dim light in the trees near where my picnic bench was sited. Yes, I had claimed that bench. It was mine, where I so often played with myself while waiting for a car to arrive with more sexual entertainment in it for me to watch, and just maybe flash.

As I neared the spot, the path being only a few feet away, it was clear that someone was using my bench for their own pleasure. It looked like a man with a girl but, as I got nearer, I realised it was two men. Well, one man and a much younger person, about twenty at the most. The younger one was laying on his back on the table, his trousers round his ankles and his tee shirt pulled right up to his chin.

The older man was bending over him sucking his cock and gripping his nipples. I had never before witnessed anything like this. Did I want to watch two men at play? It's not something I had ever thought about, just dismissed it from my mind as not of interest. I had no prejudice one way or the other.

However it was fascinating to see the older man's fingers gripping a small pair of male nipples and his head bobbing up and down on another mans cock. I had, of course, done this to my hubby when we made love to give him an extra thrill, but to see two men doing it was so different, and so sexy. It made my fingers work just that little bit harder. My pussy was so wet, and I could smell the sexy sent of my own arousal.

I moved nearer to the couple, almost close enough to touch them, but their concentration on each other was so intense neither noticed me standing there with my hands firmly thrust deep in my pockets, giving myself the biggest of thrills. My finger rolled my engorged clitty round and round, making little squishy noises as my pussy throbbed, pumping even more of my juices out onto my fingers.

My other hand held my tummy tight, pulling up and extending my pussy out to meet the hand doing the business, then slipping up, gripping my nipple, emulating the action of the man right in front of me. It was making me gasp with a mixture of pleasure and shock at the firmness of my grip. Unfortunately the sound alerted the men to my presence. The older man looked at me standing there, both hands in my pockets, in a very non threatening way and being so slight of build I posed no threat to them at all. He said "You like to watch, do you?" I just nodded my agreement, not daring to open my mouth, knowing my voice would be far too high pitched for him to think I was a man.

Even in my normal state I would be hard pressed to sound like a man. Now, as excited as I was at this moment, I certainly would have sounded like a girl almost having a climax. And that is nothing like any sound a man could make. He went back to his sucking, but not before I had seen what he was playing with. It looked so nice, all fresh and young, no foreskin, just pure hard cock all red and inflamed from the mouth of his friend.

I watched in fascination as these two men pleasured each other. It was nothing like I had imagined. It wasn't sleazy - just two people enjoying themselves. The younger man spoke to me, asking me to give him a cock to suck. Now what was I to do? Would these men want to know I was not one of them, with no cock to suck?

"Come on!" he implored me. I stepped nearer and started to unbutton my coat. Dare I do this? Well, if my head had been in charge I would have made a very hasty exit. I knew, though, it wasn't my head he wanted! I almost chickened out for this was way out, even for me, but my feet and fingers continued their inevitable journey towards the unknown.

His head was hanging over the end of the table, sort of upside down. His mouth was open, waiting for my 'cock'. The last button came loose, my coat flapping open as I reached his waiting mouth. His hands opened the front of my coat. He cried out in shock at what he saw under it. He called to his friend and said "This isn't a man, it's a woman."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Give her a good sucking came the reply,." He gripped my hips, pulling me onto his waiting mouth. His tongue snaked into my wet pussy like a miniature penis. God, he was good! He knew just how to please a woman. Perhaps he was bi not just homosexual, but whatever his orientation he was sending shivers down my spine. My legs began to feel weak immediately.

I wished at this moment that I hadn't been so worked up. This wasn't going to last more than a few minutes. He had me almost there so quickly. My knees buckled as the climax hit me, causing me to collapse on the ground. I hung onto the end of the table to keep myself from falling headlong on the wet grass.

I could hear his breathing as it quickened. He was close himself; perhaps I had increased his excitement? But, whatever the cause, he groaned and gave all the signs of a man in orgasm. My own was only just subsiding as he groaned and moaned in ecstasy.

He eventually sat up. Getting off the table, he offered me his hand to help me up. My knees were still all weak and wobbly but he held me and helped me sit on the edge of the table, asking what I was doing dressed like that. He was fascinated by my trousers and asked where I got them. I admitted I had made them especially for peeping and playing with myself while I appeared to be fully dressed.

He asked me to let him see more of the trousers, easing me back onto the table where he had been only a few minutes ago. My body laid prone on the top, my legs hanging over the end, he spread my coat wide exposing my whole pubic area to his and his friend eyes, and their fingers. Both of them began touching and tracing the line of the fabric as it opened up, showing my assets in all their freshly shaved glory.

The younger one bent his head towards my pussy. I should have said no, but I had lost control of the situation completely. They could do whatever they wanted to. I was just about helpless. His hot breath fanned the flames of my desire and he very gently tongued my clitty. He was some sort of expert; he seemed to know just where and just how much pressure to exert. He had me panting for more within nano seconds.

I closed my eyes to concentrate fully on his tongue. It was unbelievable, like something out of a dream; no man could be that sexy! He must have been an angel sent from heaven to satisfy my needs. I felt my tee shirt being lifted and a pair of hands touching my nipples, then the hot breath sending more erotic sensations through my seriously overheated body.

I daren't open my eyes because I knew both of the men were ganging up on me. If I couldn't see, I could pretend I was safe; ostrich mode. But even if I could see, I didn't have the power to stop this, nor did I want to. My only fear was that one of them might try to have sex with me, and I really didn't want that.

My whole body was shaking with pure lust as they both worked on me in perfect harmony. Never had I been so expertly treated, but never before had two men worked on me at the same time. If they decided to fuck me I couldn't complain, it was exactly what I had asked for, being almost naked with two men - even if they were homosexual.

What they were doing to my body had no resemblance to anything gay. It was two men and a woman doing what comes naturally. Whilst in this sort of bizarre situation, they were giving me a right good seeing too. I felt the climax building as a tongue penetrated deeper into my pussy. How could a tongue be that long? It felt like a small cock as he twirled and pumped it into me.

It hit me like something out of a movie. You know the sort of thing you see in porn films when a girl cries out in ecstasy at the right moment. She is probably just acting, but this was very real. I didn't need to act; it made me feel feint as my pussy throbbed in time with his tongue. I had almost forgotten the other man sucking and fondling my titties, but, as he felt me climaxing, he gripped a bit harder, sending wave upon wave of pleasure downwards to meet the ones coming up from my cunt.

I think I passed out for a few minutes because when I came to they were both standing looking at me with a sort of fear in their faces. I smiled at them, speaking for the first time, assuring them I was alright, just overwrought with the intensity of my orgasm. The older one helped me to my feet and walked with me back to my car, holding me up because my legs were made of rubber, all wobbly and not able to bear my weight.

I found my keys and opened the door, letting the dogs in the front, a rare treat for them. But I didn't have the strength to walk round to the back and open the tailgate. Nor did I have the energy to start the car; I just sat there trying to pull myself together. It suddenly started to rain hard - you know, one of those summer storms. I couldn't see the men's car anywhere around, so offered them shelter in mine. Shooing the dogs into the back, I opened the passenger door for them to get in.

My car has only two doors, so one had to get in the back by climbing in from the front. The younger man climbed in and his friend sat beside me. We started to talk. Well, at first it was them asking me questions, and then, as we became easier with each other, it blossomed into a proper conversation.

By any stretch of imagination, how you can call two gay men talking to a woman who they had just given one of the most fantastic climaxes 'normal'? But it felt somehow right. I wasn't afraid of them at all and they seemed to like me. We talked about their sexual preferences. I was proved right. The younger one was married, with a child, but his wife didn't want sex any more so he had drifted into gay sex.

The older man was a confirmed homosexual. He didn't have any interest in sex with women at all, but enjoyed touching their bodies. My trousers were mentioned in conversation again, both of them were fascinated by my needle work, even asking me if I could make them a pair like mine. I know I should have said "no", but they seemed so nice I agreed if they brought me a pair of pants I would alter them.

The rain stopped just as suddenly as it had started. I offered to give them a lift back to wherever their car was parked, but both wanted to stay for a while longer. As they climbed out, the older one passed me a card. He said "Give me a ring and we can meet up to bring you the trousers."

I did make that phone call, and met up with them again only a few nights later. At first nothing happened, to my dismay. I had hoped for a replay of that earlier night. I made them both a pair of open crotch trousers, and they even tried them on in the woods, in front of me. This time it was a lot more satisfying, I got tongued to climax several times and sucked both of their cocks for good measure, but it wasn't as exciting as that first encounter. The surprise and the fear were not there; it was almost like making love under the sheets at home with my hubby. So I decided I would have to go in search of new adventures, find new people to watch and to flash my naked pussy at.

I now knew this was not just a passing fancy, I was committed to this crazy life for a long time ...... or at least I hoped so.

My sincere thanks to "grumpyg" for his editing skills, in making my story so much more readable, and thanks to all the kind readers out there who sent their comments to both my email and on the Literotica feedback section.

To those who wrote negative and derisory comments have the conviction of your word and put your email address to your comments, which would make them worth reading to both my self and the other readers.

And finally to the team at Literotica, thank you for providing the site for our enjoyment you do a fantastic job

12