Peers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan and I had to undergo a procedure so we could hear them but you had it done in your DNA."

"Hmmm. Paloma can hear us and has made impressive progress in understanding us," Grandpa said to someone.

"Really? Who has been teaching her?" all heard an unseen female voice ask him.

"Anyway," Grandpa continued ignoring the question, "There are two more large shelters coming but will not be here until after the initial bombardment. They are designed to hold people only and can hold two thousand people each and supplies for ten years.

It will accept families with or without husbands but no single men. Most of the married women carrying your children will be in those vessels.They are called Gaia and Terra. Each of those ships will be relocated to the habitable planet of the other star and become the first two cities there.

Its bombardment has already begun and will have ceased before humans arrive.

The distances between planets will be less than half a light year at that time. Those will be the largest spaceships ever constructed.

Those people will be given the choice to return to Earth after one hundred years. The return part of the ships will only hold ninety people each but we expect many fewer than that will choose to return. After a hundred years none of the people there will have ever been on Earth except your children.

There will be another ten small ships which can hold a hundred people and supplies for a year. They are all working space ships. Your children will choose the crews. All of those will arrive before the first bombardment.

All will be in Cel at first."

Mom asked, "Questions or comments?"

There were none and Dad said, "Lets adjourn for now and meet here again next week. The only thing left is giving you your assignments and none of you have an appointment until Wednesday of next week.

Lets meet here for breakfast at seven AM on Monday. Be packed by then.

Discuss what you heard and saw today with no one except each other.

Make sure there are no eavesdroppers."

Mom added, " If you want any of us Grandma and Grandpa are in room 1112 and Dad and I are in room 1113.

And one more thing, the four of us are very proud of you."

"Yes," Dad said.

"Yes," Grandpa said.

"Yes," Grandma, said even though she still had not revealed herself.

Natalia, Marc, Claudia and Hu were asked to speak to Mom.After the others left she told them they did not need to pack that Sunday, their first post was Vienna and they would remain in the city for five weeks before going to Zurich.

She told them "The rooms Jim and Carlos occupied will be modified into interview rooms. Grandma and Grandpa's room will be your office.

The hotel staff will not go in there because they are convinced the room is haunted so the room may be a mess.

Jordan and I will keep our rooms but we will be gone most of the time.

You four will have your side of the floor to yourselves. People you will be interviewing will occupy the eight rooms on the other side of the elevator; they will be coming from long train rides or flights away and will stay just one night.

Most of your interviewees will be coming from less than a two-hour train ride away. You have a list of two hundred and forty people to interview in the next five weeks.

If you don't get to all of them direct them to Zurich, you will be there for one week. Your list will be the cream of the crop in all Europe, choose wisely."

Both couples kissed Mom with love then went to Marc's room with determined expressions on their faces; they knew they had homework to do.

Jim, Mizuki, Carlos and Moesha were the only other ones to do the same.

Half of the others went to their room to fuck and the other half left the hotel to become tourists.

There were differences among the peer.

12