Sorority Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Sienna is forced to join a sorority.
6.7k words
4.68
10.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW => Hazing and blindfold

*All the events and people in this story are fictional and are not, in any way, meant to reflect an actual sorority or how actual sororities work.*

Author's note

Hello, dear reader! Miss Roberta here! This series will be divided into five chapters. Just a heads up, this story is not one of my usual quick jerk-up stories, so if you're looking for that, you can check out my other stories. I hope you all enjoy it, and feel free to leave a comment--I love reading them! XOXO

•••••

"Sienna, Mrs. Walker is requesting your presence in her office," Carmen, our maid, said through the door.

I knew what she wanted to talk about. I also knew she was going to do it today. But even though I tried preparing myself for this conversation, I felt my heart race and my anxiety rising. Talking with my stepmother is always scary, but talking with her about college is even scarier.

I got up from my bed and checked myself in the mirror. I had to look composed to see Mrs. Walker; she always complained when I looked messy, and I avoided displeasing her. My black hair fell in curly waves over my shoulders, my skin tanned from our recent trip to the beach, and my eyes the usual green. I decided that I looked good enough, so I hurried to the office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard her voice from inside.

I opened the door just a bit and poked my head in. Mrs. Walker was sitting at her desk, typing away in her notebook. She's the type of person that gives off the impression of being constantly at work. She glanced at me before turning her eyes back to the screen.

"Take a seat, Sisi," she said.

I slowly entered the office and sat down on a chair right in front of her desk. I felt very nervous and couldn't help fidgeting with my fingers.

"Carmen said you wanted to see me," I said, my voice almost a whisper.

"Yes, I wanted to tell you I'm very pleased you got into our preferred university, and you also did it with the best grades amongst the students. Congratulations, Sisi. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me in that matter."

"Thank you, Mom," I answered. Calling Mrs. Walker "Mom" always left a sour taste in my mouth, but she insisted on it, so I always did it.

"But you know there is still something we have to discuss," she said, closing her notebook and staring at me. "I've already made the arrangements for you to get into Omega Lambda. Everything's set. You won't have to go through rush; I already got you in."

"But I told you that I didn't want to join a sorority," I said hesitantly.

"And I'm going to tell you now, this isn't about what you want, Sisi; this is about what you have to do," she said matter-of-factly. "Omega Lambda isn't just a sorority; it's a high-class exclusive club. All of my business partners and, more importantly, potential partners their daughters, go there."

"But your daughters already went there, didn't they? Do I really have to go too?"

"Yes, Sisi, because you are one of my daughters, and you know I always gave and expected from you all equally. So, if I insisted on them joining, it won't be different with you."

That was true. Even though my dad only married Mrs. Walker when I was 11, I was always treated equally to her two daughters. Same school, same credit card limit, same stunning birthday parties and gifts, and the same sky-high expectations. But the thing is, I could never help but feel in debt to her. When your parents spend money on you, they're your parents; it's their obligation to take care of you financially until you reach a certain age. Mrs. Walker isn't my mother, but she put me in the best schools, dressed me in the most expensive clothes, and gave me, along with her daughters, only the best of the best. So, I always feel like I owe her everything. That makes it almost impossible for me to go against her.

"But I don't know if I will get along with the girls there," I said, feeling a knot in my throat. I knew I wouldn't be able to convince her not to send me there, and I wanted to cry.

"You'll manage it. I'm not asking you to be best friends with them; you just have to have a friendly relationship with the girls there. It won't be hard; you have a good personality. Use it to your benefit."

I kept silent for a bit, closed my hands into fists, and felt my nails biting into my skin. It wouldn't draw blood, but it would definitely leave a mark. I wasn't doing that because I was angry; I almost never feel angry. At that moment, I felt desperate, like a cornered animal. But there's nothing I could do, so I just nodded yes.

"Use your words, Sienna. I hate when you use gestures to avoid talking."

I took a deep breath and concentrated on not letting a sob escape when I opened my mouth to answer her.

"Okay, I will join Omega Lambda."

"Excellent. You never disappoint me, Sisi. Now that we've got everything set up, you can leave. I will fill you in on the details another time; I'm very busy right now."

I got up and quickly left the office. As soon as I stepped into the hall, tears were streaming down my face. Once again, I was thrown into doing something I absolutely did not want to do. And I already knew that I would be thrown into a place I didn't fit in at all. It was like that when she changed me from my old school to the one her daughters attended, when she made me take ballet and piano, and made me go into her business partners' daughters' parties. I always ended up ostracized, and I thought maybe things would change when I got into college, but that wasn't the case.

I ran to my bedroom as fast as possible. I hated when people saw me cry; I hated bothering them with my stupid rich girl problems. I was able to get to my bedroom without anyone seeing me, and I lay on the bed, bawling my eyes out, shaking and sobbing, but making sure not to be too loud. I didn't hear my door opening and closing, just my dad's tender voice as he sat by my side, rubbing my back.

"Perché piangi, tesoro?" he said delicately. Dad mostly talks to me in Italian; he said it was to make sure I didn't forget my roots.

I wanted to answer him, but when I opened my mouth, the only thing coming out were sobs. So, I just hugged him and let his fingers brush my hair as he helped me calm down. It took a while before I stopped crying and was able to explain the whole situation to him.

"I know you're scared, and it seems hard, but everything will work out. Just try it for a couple months, and if you hate it too much, I can try and convince Jenna to let you out." he answered, still hugging me closely.

"But you're never able to change her mind, Dad! You know that," I said, feeling like crying again.

That made him tighten his grip on me. I knew my dad felt guilty about not being able to go against Mrs. Walker. Also, he was financially dependent on her, so he always ended up bowing to her will.

"Mi dispiace, tesoro. Sono l'uomo più inutile dell'intero pianeta. Vorrei poter essere migliore per te," he said in a sad voice.

"It's okay, Dad. You don't have to apologize. We all wish it was different," I answered.

Dad parted our hug and cupped my face, drying my tears with his thumbs. I could notice his eyes were also watering. Dad always felt useless in these situations. That's why I never told him anything, but sometimes he just figured it out by himself. I got the impression he has a sixth sense just to know when I'm going through something.

"Ti amo," he said lovingly.

"Anch'io ti amo," I answered, forcing a smile.

When Dad left, I just stayed in bed, staring blankly at the walls. I don't know how long I stayed like that, just letting my mind wander, but suddenly I was startled by my phone ringing. Aubrey was calling me.

Aubrey is my stepmother's youngest daughter. She is also the one I'm closer to, even though I get along pretty well with Hailey, Mrs. Walker's eldest daughter. Aubrey and I always share our frustration over Mrs. Walker's expectations with each other. She's the only one I've ever felt comfortable sharing my feelings with, without worrying about being deemed ungrateful. That's only because I knew Aubrey went through the same things as I did. Unlike me, Aubrey always made her thoughts very clear, leading to frequent fights between her and her mother. Unfortunately, Aubrey always lost.

"Hey," I said once I answered my phone.

"Hey. Your Dad called me; he told me about what's going on." Aubrey's voice was tender and caring, but I could notice she was worried.

"He shouldn't have; I don't want to bother you."

"You never bother me, Sisi. We're here for each other, remember?"

I paused; she was right. I've been through this thousands of times, and all of them Aubrey was here to lend me a shoulder, and I was always there to do the same for her.

"I'm scared," I admitted to her. "I'm scared of the hazing, the parties, and the girls there. It all freaks me out so much, and I know what those sorority things are like, and I don't know what they'll do to me."

"Listen to me, Sienna. You don't know what sororities are like; you just know movies and news. I personally think they are shitty, but at the same time, at least OL isn't as bad as the movies or the news paint it to be," she said reassuringly.

"OL?" I asked quizzically.

"Short for Omega Lambda."

"Maybe you're right, Aubrey, but if these sorority girls are like the ones in high school, you already know what will happen."

My experience in middle and high school wasn't a very good one. People didn't insult me to my face or acted aggressively, but they always made it clear I wasn't like them, and that was bad. I wouldn't have anyone to sit with during lunch, always doing group projects by myself. There have been times I didn't utter a single word the whole day because I had no one to talk to. Even though I was invited to birthday parties, they always made it clear that their parents made them invite me.

"I'm going to talk to a girl I know there; she was my little sister in my OL days. Her name's Madison, and she's a total sweetheart. She will help you," she said.

"Will they haze me?" I asked. This was the scariest part for me, and at the same time, I didn't want to know I had to.

Aubrey paused. She suddenly turned so silent I didn't even hear her breathing. I almost thought the line went dead, but it was still on, so I pressured her.

"Aubrey, answer me, please!" I said, and I was scared that I was sounding a bit too desperate.

"They will but-"

"Oh God," I felt my anxiety rising once again.

"Wait, wait, let me finish," she said quickly. "But this is a rich girls' sorority; they do hazing, but it won't be anything extreme."

"What was your hazing?" I asked.

Again, she paused before answering.

"You don't need to know that, Sisi! The hazings change with time, and recently, OL changed president, so I don't know what they're doing to haze people," she said, sounding flustered.

"You're hiding it from me?"

"No, not hiding. It's for your own good. You don't have to know that right now; it would only make you more anxious, and it's not a big deal."

"If it wasn't a big deal, you would tell me. And if what's worrying you is me getting worried, let me make it very clear, I'm already super worried; my anxiety is already over the roof, so just tell me already," I said, exasperated.

"Please, Sienna, trust me. I need you to trust me that if I tell you, it will be worse. I don't know what they do for hazing these days, but I'm sure it's not as bad as it was before," she said, sounding a bit desperate.

She wasn't going to tell me. That fact hit me hard, and my mind hit me harder with the worst options of what could happen. I was shaking, and I didn't feel like I could talk any longer. I had a knot in my throat, and my breathing was getting heavier. So I just hung up and curled into a ball on the bed. I didn't care anymore about the phone ringing constantly; I just wanted to disappear.

•••••

Two weeks later, I was standing in front of the Omega Lambda sorority house. Many sorority houses are fancy, but this one was a mansion, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The letters Oλ were carved in gold in a big sign at the entrance. I wasn't the only one there; other girls were also moving in today, and the place was pretty busy, people coming in and out with luggage constantly. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned around to see a beautiful tall black girl smiling at me.

"You must be Sienna, right? Aubrey talked about you! I'm Madison, by the way," she said happily and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Aubrey also told me about you; she said you were her little sister," I answered, feeling less nervous since Madison looked so nice.

"That's me! And you will be my little sister!" she said, clapping. "So let me take you to your room. Since you're still a freshman, you will be sharing."

She took me through the fancy halls full of gold accents and into a room. It wasn't big, but it was also very fancy. The beds were already made, and everything was decorated, so I just had to bring my personal stuff. My roommate didn't arrive yet, so I was able to pick my bed, and I chose the one next to a big window.

"So you can pick your wardrobe; there's one for each of you," Madison explained. "And I will be back in a couple of hours to give you a tour, okay?"

"Thank you, Madison. I really appreciate your help." I said, giving her a big smile.

"You're welcome, sweetie! And you can call me Maddy," she said and waved to me before she left.

I started arranging my clothes in the wardrobe, making sure to make it nice and tidy. I was trying my best not to think of the hazing. Even though I was coming to terms with having to go through it, it still made me feel like a pile of nerves. But I was positive that as long as the process didn't involve mutilation or drugs, I would be able to go through with it.

The thing that bothered me the most in this whole thing was Aubrey's resistance to tell me. We're so open with each other; what could be so bad that she wouldn't tell me? Gladly, I heard the door open, and that took my mind off this whole hazing thing; my new roommate had arrived.

She was a short blonde, dressed head to toe in Louis Vuitton, and she looked like she was having the time of her life. She looked at me, and her eyes sparked with pure joy, and she hurried to give me a hug.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked happily. "You're my new roommate, right? I'm so excited to meet you. I'm Ellie, and we're gonna be best friends." She parted our hug and grasped my hands.

"I'm Sienna," I said, feeling a little taken aback by this sudden burst of energy.

"I will call you Sisi! And you can call me El," she said excitedly.

Behind her, some guys, whom I assumed were her employees, started to arrange her things with amazing efficiency.

"Oh, let me help you with the rest of your clothes!" She said and signaled to one of the guys who promptly started arranging my stuff too.

"Thank you, El, but I can do it by myself," I said, feeling a bit shy about having this random guy tidying up my stuff.

"Don't worry, Sisi! These two are the best at arranging clothes; I assure you they will do a better job than you ever could! So, you're from Italy? I sense a bit of an accent in you." She talked, and she talked fast; I had to concentrate to not get lost in what she was saying.

"Yes, but I moved to the US when I was ten," I answered.

"Oh my God, tell me everything!" she said, and I laughed a little. I liked this girl.

Me and El talked a lot; she told me her mother had been a part of this sorority, so she had this dream of joining since she was just a little girl. Her father worked in the petroleum business, so she was the walking talking definition of a pampered rich girl, but a very friendly one. So, I was happy to have her as my roommate. If everything went south, maybe I would still be able to get along with her and Maddy.

Her employees finished their work very fast and quickly talked to El before leaving. Just as they left the room, Maddy arrived.

"Hey, girls, ready for the tour?" She said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ellie jumped excitedly.

"And you are?" Maddy asked.

"Ellie, but you can't call me El, because that's my BFF nickname with Sisi," she said simply, and I side-eyed her.

"Okay, Ellie, but not El. I'm Madison, and you can call me Maddy," she said, smiling, and we left for the tour.

The place was everything you would expect from a rich girls' sorority house. It looks like they were putting the exorbitant fee the members pay to participate to good use. Many living rooms with comfy couches and huge TVs, game rooms, party rooms, a not-so-small auditorium, a fancy kitchen that the members didn't use because this place has a chef 24/7, and the bathroom had huge mirrors. Even though there are many showers in one bathroom, they're separated, so no one will see you naked.

We were touring the outside area, and my feet hurt from all the walking. The place was huge, and there were so many activities being offered that I was starting to feel dizzy. At that moment, Maddy called one of the girls over.

"Angel, can you finish this girl's tour?" she said, pointing at El. "I have to take Sienna to the main office; some of her paperwork is missing."

"Can't I go with you guys?" Ellie asked with puppy eyes.

"Sorry, Ellie, but no, it's private paperwork, but we will meet you again later."

Ellie looked a bit sad but agreed and went with the new girl to finish her tour.

"Is something important missing, Maddy?" I asked, feeling very worried.

"Chill, I lied about the paperwork. I just need to talk to you; let's go back to your room," she said and started walking, and I followed, not knowing if that made me more worried or less worried.

Once we were back in the bedroom, Maddy sat on my bed and tapped on the mattress, asking me to do the same. She had a serious look on her face, and I had decided that this private talk made me more worried than missing paperwork.

"Aubrey told me you are scared of the hazing," she said, and that shocked me. I didn't know Aubrey was going to talk to someone else about that.

"I-I-just-maybe-I-definitely am, but I don't want to bother you with that," I said and ended up stuttering more than I wanted to because I was feeling extremely nervous and vulnerable.

"Look, usually I would never tell someone about the hazing process before they went through it. It's one of our rules, and if someone finds out, I will be heavily punished," she paused then and took a deep breath. "But Aubrey always gave her all to make my life here easier, and I had her help during the hazing, so it's just fair that I help you the best that I can," she said, looking me deep in the eyes.

I felt moved by her willingness to help me. I gently took her hands in mine and squeezed them quickly.

"Thank you so much, Maddy. That means a lot to me."

"Don't sweat it," she said, smiling at me. "So about the hazing, you've already memorized the pledge, right?"

I nodded yes.

"So I won't get into small details, but basically, all the new girls will be led to the auditorium and called one by one. Once you've been called, they'll take you to a room behind the stage and ask you to take off all your clothes and change into a robe; then, you will be blindfolded. After that, you'll go to another room with just the senior girls, and they'll kind of baptize you in ice-cold water after you've said the pledge."

I was flabbergasted. Aubrey made a huge deal because of that? I was feeling so confused. By the way Aubrey talked, I thought they were going to make me cut my palm with a knife or something.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's what you need to know; the rest you just have to go along with it, okay? Just relax and go with the flow. I promise you won't hate it," she said, sounding a bit worried.

12