Pegging Peter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointed, the caveman started to slink away. Then, he remembered he was going to pound a sexy teenage girl's asshole and returned with a gigantic hard-on.

Peter pulled his stiff cock out of Tawny's pussy. She wrapped her hand around its latex-wrapped shaft. "This is it." She took the used condom off his penis and set it on the nightstand. "The cock that fucked me." She stroked his rod while squeezing his balls. "Fucked my virgin . . . cunt."

"Do you like it?" She rubbed her thumb and index finger over his cock-head, smearing the precum leaking from his tip. "When I say 'cunt?'"

"Uh . . . Sure." The caveman definitely liked it.

"I was shy about the 'dirty' words until Becca taught me how powerful they are. Now, dirty talk gets me hot." She folded her knees against her chest, lifting her buttocks. "Hot for your big stiff cock in my asshole."

"All right." Peter took the squeeze bottle out of the nightstand and lubricated his finger. "I'm going to fuck your sexy little ass." He slipped the finger up Tawny's little puckered hole. It went in easily.

"I'm ready for you," Tawny said. "I've been butt-fucked with dildos, so this isn't exactly my first time."

"I'm the first man." Peter smeared lube on his rock-hard rod and pressed its head into Tawny's asshole. "That's good enough for me."

The caveman wanted to ram his dick all the way up his young conquest's near-virgin hole, but Peter held him back. That was a good thing, because Tawny wasn't as ready as she'd thought. She squealed and tried to twist away as he stretched her open.

He pulled back to relieve the pressure. "It's okay, Baby," he said softly. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know." Tawny's eyes glistened with tears, but she was grinning. "It just startled me. Your cock doesn't feel like the dildo." She swung her pelvis up, pressing his cock-head into her hot little hole.

He pushed through her tight anal ring and slipped all the way inside. The caveman gloated at claiming a virgin ass. "Jesus, your butt feels good."

"Your cock feels good, too." She clamped her anal muscles around his stiff pole. "Now, fuck me. I'm ready for you."

Tawny was still tense. Peter started out slowly, easing in and then drawing back, giving her tight anal muscles a chance to relax. It didn't take long.

"Oh yeah!" She spread her legs in a wide Vee, lifting her butt higher and pulling her pussy wide open. "Hammer my ass." She slipped two fingers into her snatch and worked them in and out while Peter turned the caveman loose, taking her virgin butt with savage animal thrusts.

Tawny screamed and thrashed, coming violently while he pounded her hot little hole, slamming his pelvis into her buttocks hard enough to shake the bed.

The caveman howled and rammed his woman's ass even harder and faster as the tension built in his balls. She screamed in primitive harmony with him, swinging her ass in time with his brutal thrusts.

"Fuck!" Tawny cried as the cum exploded from Peter's cock. "Shoot it! Fill my ass with your hot cum!" He slammed her over and over, carelessly using her while she came even harder, pulling her busy fingers from her snatch and gripping his buttocks to pull him in deeper.

They finally collapsed in a tangled heap. Peter lay between Tawny's legs, supporting himself on his elbows to keep his weight off her chest. Her eyes were closed and she looked dazed, but very satisfied, with a faint smile on her face.

Peter felt suddenly shy. He was embarrassed and frightened by the caveman. "Are you all right?"

Tawny opened her eyes and her smile grew wide. "Better than all right. That was great." She kissed him tenderly. "I've never come so hard."

"It was good for me, too." The caveman grunted at the back of the cave and then fell asleep. Tawny had been great for lots of reasons, not just because she was a super-fertile teenager.

"Isn't it always good for guys?"

"Let's just say it was special . . . For both of us."

"It sure was." Tawny grabbed Peter and kissed him, hard and dirty. "Fuck me again," she growled. "In the cunt! Bare!" She reached between their legs and gripped his hard-on. "You're ready. So am I."

The caveman stirred, then turned over in his sleep and started to snore. Peter was glad, because Tawny's offer was disturbingly tempting. He rose to his knees and looked down on her, grinning like a satyr. "I'd love to, but guys do need a little while to reload."

She looked disappointed, then laughed. "Man! My hormones are really kicking!"

"So are mine, so let's not tease the animals." He got out of bed, then picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. "Let's get cleaned up and then go see what the others are doing."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12