Peggy Takes A Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have other talents." I said.

"All my employees have many talents and not every client wants just the specialty." He answered.

"If I agree to sign on have you thought about my name?" I asked.

"You have the final say but I was thinking of Angel." He typed.

"I like that." I answered

"So Angel are you ready to sign on?" He asked.

There were a thousand reasons for me to say no and reason number one would be walking through the front door tomorrow night. If even a whisper of these kind of activities got out and the partners found out Barry would be out on his ear in an instant.

But there were many reasons to say yes most of them paper with ex-presidents pictures on them. And I felt Big Daddy as I'll always call him from now on had nearly every base covered. He'd certainly shown me that Elegant Escorts was very high class

I moved my right index finger toward the "Y" key just as another message opened in the chat window.

"Tell ya what Angel you thing about my offer as long as you need to. There's a contact us link on the home page which will open an email message box Type Angel in the subject line then just type yes or no in the message box and I'll know your answer. If it's NO I won't ever contact you again. If it's YES add your email address and I'll send you the info on where and when you'll be seeing my photographer. Fair enough?" Daddy typed.

"Fair enough." I replied

The chat window went blank as Big Daddy closed it from his end.

I clicked on the home page link and was taken back to the original screen. I took the time to read Elegant Escort's mission statement by clicking on that link.

A similar window opened but this one only contained the statement. It read.

"To provide businessmen and gentlemen in the tri-state region with companionship for formal dinners banquets and conventions with polished and talented female escorts at affordable rates."

I pushed the lap top away and stared at the screen reading over and over the words polished and talented female escort. My mind raced with all kinds of thoughts. If I could work for Big Daddy for seven years until I turned forty five I may very well be able to stash away three quarters of a million dollars. More than enough money so that if Barry and I actually did split up I'd be able to retire and live comfortably from then on.

But seven years is a long time and three quarters of a million dollars is a lot of appointments. I'd endured twice that being the blond on Barry's arm and for the last five years i was the big titted blond on his arm.

Perhaps it was time for me to be more than a decoration on his arm and start using his investment for my own personal gain. I need one more thought to convince me to accept Big Daddy's offer. One more factor that would cause me to type YES in the contact us box. And that factor was something I've had in the back of my mind since the start of football season nearly three months ago. I'd developed an insatiable desire and incredible craving an absolute lust for strange cock. That development off set every other factor and I think deep in my mind I'd know all along that I'd be sending Big Daddy the YES reply.

I opened the contact us link and typed Angel in the subject line. Moving my cursor down to the message box I quickly typed YES then typed in my email address. The mouse moved to the send button and I hesitated as the ultimate moment of truth had arrived. My hand trembled and my heart raced. I knew when I clicked on the send button my fate would be sealed. From that moment the wheels would be set in motion to change me from Margaret the trophy wife to Angel the high class expensive hooker. My only fear was that I'd eventually become Angel the common whore. I was already a whore to my insatiable desire for cock and I knew that if I changed my message from YES to NO I would continue being a whore to my desire a whore to my craving a common cock slut seeking my next fix of throbbing cock. My finger pressed the mouse then released it sending my YES message to Big Daddy and sealing my fate.

I closed the lap top and sat there staring at the wall across the room tears began cascading down my cheeks knowing I'd just agreed to let Big Daddy use my body for his own financial gain. I willed my tears to stop and I thought had I not agreed I would have let him use my body for his physical pleasure anytime he asked. At least I would be be sharing in that financial gain and I was determined to make him earn his cut.

Sleep was something that I knew would not come easily that night. My mind raced with thoughts of not only the process of turning me into Angel but the thoughts of my first appointment. Would I crumble under my fear at the very last moment or would I revel in my new found sexual freedom and bestow unmeasurable pleasures on my first client. I suspected the latter would come to pass.

Sometime near dawn my mind and body finally gave in to the need for sleep but it was a restless sleep the first of many until I would finally become Angel and meet my first client.

It was nearly three thirty when I finally woke. I slipped into a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt and grabbed my laptop heading for the kitchen for something to drink. Most of my muscles had recovered from the exploits of yesterday with my new boss Big Daddy.

I opened the refrigerator and reached for the orange juice but changed my mind knowing the acid in orange juice would do little more than irritate my already sore throat. God his cock was so fucking big I thought as I sipped on a glass of cool milk.

I checked my email and had nothing from Daddy. "oh well." I said as I flipped the computer closed. He'll email when there is something to email me about I thought.

I puttered around the house doing some laundry and cleaning up the place a little. I found my damaged purse where I'd left it then took it to the kitchen and dumped the contents on the counter. Sorting through that pile I returned a lot of things that weren't really needed to the purse including Franklin's business card. The whole thing was tossed in the trash. I was certain a suitable replacement was waiting upstairs in my closet.

I decided to call Sam and end our affair.

Dialing his cell number I knew I was about to lie to him about why I couldn't see him again.

"Hello" He said after the third ring.

"Hi Sam it's Margaret." I replied.

"Hi baby what's up?" He said.

"Sam I'm afraid I have some bad news." I said.

"Oh no." He said.

"I can't see you anymore." I told him.

"Can I ask why?" He asked.

Time to lie...I thought. "I've decided to try and patch things up with Barry." I said knowing he knew that was a lie.

"I should have know this would happen eventually but after the other day I thought we'd be together for at least a little while longer." Sam offered.

Lying is easy and I suspected I would become much better at it in the coming months.

"I wanted to tell you this the other day but didn't have the nerve to after we fucked." I said.

His tone of voice became stern as he replied. "Yeah right if you had wanted to tell me you could have on the phone when you asked to see me."

"I'm sorry Sam I just can't see you anymore okay." I said again.

"What ever as far as I'm concerned Margaret you can just go fuck yourself." He said then hung up on me.

I hated myself for lying to him. I'm sure Sam now hated me also.

I didn't even bother to contact Paul since the only time we got together was when I called him for a Monday night lay. I figured he'd just assume I moved on to bigger and better cock.

Barry would be arriving home shortly and I hoped I'd handle my lies to him better than I had with Sam. While I waited I checked my email again. Still nothing from Big Daddy.

I thought about going upstairs and showering then putting on something a little more attractive but decided why bother. I was sitting at the kitchen table when I heard a car door close outside then the sound of a horn as the vehicle drove off. Barry was home and in a minute or two he'd probably want to have our little talk.

The front door opened then closed and I glanced down the hall to the foyer. Barry dropped his overnight bag on the floor at the steps and walked toward me.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"It sucked. State lost and today's games were blow outs. I should have stayed home." He replied.

"I found your note yesterday morning." I said wanting to feel him out about our talk.

Barry went to the refrigerator and poured himself a glass of ice water then sat down across from me. "Peg I need to tell you something." He said.

I looked at him expecting to hear an apology for slapping me Friday night.

His expression didn't appear to be apologetic in fact if I had to describe the expression on his face I'd have to call it guilty.

"I......" He paused as the words stuck in his craw. "Peg I've been having an affair with Connie for the last eight months."

"You fucking bastard!" I nearly screamed tears instantly cascading down my cheeks.

"We've fallen in love and want to get married. So I'm asking you for a divorce." Barry said in a soft almost inaudible voice.

"You mother fucking bastard!" I screamed loudly this time.

"I'll give you what ever you want Margaret." He said.

"You'll give me everything you son of a bitch." I screamed again standing up from the table.

"Please baby." He said.

"Don't fucking please baby me." I shouted at him.

He didn't reply his sorrowful eyes just stared at me as I stood over him.

"I've been eating that fucking whore's table scraps for the last nine months and you have the nerve to treat me the way you did the other night. I should have call the cops and had them haul your sorry cheatin fucking ass off to jail then while the welts were still fresh on my cheek. You and your fuckin slut can fuck off." I screamed as tears absolutely poured from my eyes.

"Margaret." He said but I cut him off

"Don't even say my name you S O B!" I snapped back.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

I laughed through my tears at his stupid question. "Do I want you to leave? You're fuckin A right I want you to leave. Take your bag and go sleep with your little slut." I demanded.

Barry got up from his seat and slowly walked toward the foyer. As he passed me he tried to touch me. I slapped his hand away. "Don't even think about ever touching me again." I warned him.

I moved to lean against the counter wiping my tears with a tissue as he walked back through the kitchen toward the garage.

"I'll call you." He said almost as a question.

"Don't bother I won't answer. I'll have my attorney call you." I said.

In a moment he disappeared into the garage I heard the overhead door go up then back down and I was alone. Sitting back down I cried uncontrollably sobbing and choking on my tears. I was absolutely devastated that he had been cheating on me but some of my tears were the result of my cheating on him also.

How had our life come to this. We were totally in love for fifteen years happy in every part of our life together. I'd always done everything he'd asked from the public settings to the very private setting of our bed room. I knew it wasn't the sex. Along with being the perfect trophy wife I was his little cock slut in the bed room giving him every part of me when ever he asked.

For now my tears had begun to subside and as I gathered my thoughts I quickly came to the realization that I would be alone for the foreseeable future. I'd just lost my husband of fifteen years to that cheatin tramp Connie. That was compounded by the fact that not three hours earlier I'd agreed to become nothing more than a thousand dollar a night prostitute. I never felt more alone in my entire life.

I checked to make sure all the doors were locked then turned off the lights and walked slowly up the stairs to my bed room. The light was on in the master bath. My reflection in the large vanity mirror scared me. My hair looked unkept with no make up my skin looked old and wrinkled and my eyes blood shot red and very puffy stared back at me. I knew the the puffy red condition would fade but I doubted that the lonely look suddenly there would ever go away.

Curling up in a near fetal position on the bed I pulled his pillow down and drew it to my body. I'd miss cuddling with a man who loved me most likely until my dying day.

I lay there watching the minutes pass on the alarm clock occasionally the numbers blurred by more tears. Finally my body and mind succumbed to physical and mental exhaustion the red numbers on the clock fading to black.

I was jolted from a restless sleep by a horrible nightmare. As I sat up in bed sweating profusely I recalled the details.

I was lying on my back in a dingy motel room on a bare stained mattress. An old man a fat sweaty stinking old man stood over me. His limp wrinkled cock hung flaccid at his loins still glistening with the juices from my cunt. He stretched out his hand which held a crumbled twenty dollar bill. I reached for it and saw my hands gnarly and wrinkled with horrible liver spots nearly covering every inch. My knuckles swollen with painful arthritis. As I took the bill from him he said "Your only worth half of that."

My god is that where I'm headed?" I thought.

I checked my hands. They were still as smooth and delicate as they had always been. My breasts still rode high on my chest and the nipples were still as supple and sensuous. My long shapely legs still as shapely as always. As I sat there in the darkness a smile came to my lips. It was only a horrible nightmare one that if I played my cards right would never come to pass.

My alarm clock read four forty five. I was totally awake so I decided to check my email. After my laptop started up and I clicked the icon for my email account. After typing in my password a cheerful male voice said. "You've got mail."

Clicking on the in box icon it opened revealing one email. It was from Big Daddy.

The subject line read. "Welcome Aboard Angel"

Below Daddy wrote. "Glad to receive your YES message. To start I need to get your wardrobe allowance to you. Please pick a time and place convenient for you so I can make that delivery. I have arranged for you to meet our photographer on Tuesday afternoon at one o'clock. His studio is located at 3408 Upland Road in the Hills section of town. Attached you will find a calendar program which will be helpful in tracking when your appointments are scheduled and also let me know what days of the month you are available for scheduling appointments. Please down load this program then using an "A" for available or a "U" for unavailable mark the days of the next week that you would be available for appointments. If you are available after a certain time please indicate that time next to the A in the date box. I need to have your calendar by Saturday morning so that I can schedule appointments starting on Monday. You will receive an email at least 24 hours in advance of any scheduled appointment. Once scheduled appointments can not be canceled for any reason except severe illness. When submitting your weekly available days I also would ask that you mark the previous weeks appointments with a "T" and the amount of the tip if any you received for that appointment. This is how I track my commission on your tips which will be deducted from the payment I make for the appointment. I meet with my employees on Monday mornings at a prearranged place to issue pay envelopes so once we get you set up and start scheduling appointments you will have to advise me of a convenient place for that exchange to take place. Appointment charges are by the full hour so if you attend an appointment that lasts two and one half hours you will be compensated for two hours. This is an incentive to have you extend your appointments to the full hour. Time spent earning tips is not compensated by Elegant Escorts. On those rare occasions when an appointment is arranged for a full day your compensation will be a flat $2500.00 dollars. Should you have any questions please include them in your reply. Elegant Escorts uses an encrypted email system so this is the only way you will contact the office. At no time are you to telephone the office for any reason. Welcome Aboard Angel. I'm confident you will enjoy working for Elegant Escorts and that your employment will prove to be lucrative for us both."

I re-read the email again just to make sure I got all the details straight in my head. I downloaded the calendar program and clicked yes when asked if I wanted an icon placed on my desk top.

Carrying the computer downstairs I started brewing a pot of coffee. As I poured the water into the coffee maker I stopped when it was half full. I smiled realizing I was brewing coffee for one instead of two. The first of many changes I was sure to discover in my life.

I felt hungry so I toasted a bagel and spread cream cheese on it's crispy surface. With a cup of fresh brewed coffee and a tasty bagel I sat down at the kitchen table and clicked on the calendar icon on my desk top.

The program opened instantly with the current month showing. Today was Monday the thirteenth and I would be seeing the photographer on Tuesday so I typed in the time of my appointment and PIC to remind me of that non paying appointment. I used the arrow keys to move the flashing cursor across the remainder of the week. Starting with Wednesday the fifteenth I typed the letter A in every box for the remainder of the week and the next week as well. I clicked the save icon at the top of the page and a box opened asking Save As. Since I'd be submitting my availability calendar on Saturdays I saved this one as 91110 to a new folder titled EEAPT for Elegant Escorts Appointments just to be safe I made the file password protected and entered a password I'd be sure to remember.

While I nibbled on my bagel and sipped my hot coffee I played with the program a little. I discovered that if I double clicked on a date box a new screen opened where details of the days events could be entered. Since it didn't appear that this would be sent off to the office I decided this would be a good place to record each appointment I had the length of the appointment and any other details I may want to save as a reminder for repeat clients. It would also be a good place to keep track of my income from my new job. Closing the program with out saving the revisions I had made while playing around with its other features.

I maximized Daddy's email and and clicked reply.

In the subject line I typed. Anxious to Start.

In the body I typed. "Thank you for your email Big Daddy. If possible can we meet at one thirty this afternoon outside the west entrance at Redhill Mall so I can take delivery of the wardrobe allowance."

I figured my allowance would be spent almost exclusively at the mall and by meeting early this afternoon I would be able to spend some time shopping for some new elegant clothing.

I continued. "The calendar program works wonderfully and I've attached my first one for your review and use. You will notice my availability has changed and the reason is that hubby and I split up last night so I won't be limited to accepting assignments for appointments to just the times we discussed earlier. I do have one question concerning full day appointments. Is there a possibility that appointments for more that a full day could be arranged? An if so would you advise that I arrange an up to date passport?"

I wanted Daddy to know that if the need ever arose for an escort to accompany a client over seas that I'd be available.

"Thank you again for your employment offer and I anxiously await your reply concerning our brief meeting this afternoon."