Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freagra
Freagra
1 Followers

Finally, he took the lead that lay slackly between my breasts and rested the length of it under his foot. I looked up at him, trying to convey without words that I understood his punishment and that I was grateful for his teaching me, but he pulled the lead upwards with his hand, letting it slide under his boot. The length between his foot and my neck shortened as he did so and I was again pulled down until my face rested next to his foot.

"Princess, are you mine?"

"Yes, oh yes. You are my lord and master," I whispered, still a little afraid he would reject me.

He lifted his foot and used the lead to pull me upwards before tilting my face to his with his other hand. I dared not meet his eyes but watched his mouth intently, looking for some sign of softness and forgiveness. He wasn't smiling, but the tightness of his anger seemed gone and I dared to hope again.

"I like your strong will, but I will shape it, not you. When I return I expect respect and obedience, because I will not be lenient with you again. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

Now he smiled and it lit his face. I felt a rush of joy knowing I was his again, safe and secure. He had forgiven me. He stood up and ordered me to my belly, telling me that until I had earned the right to kneel in his presence this would be how I would greet him. It would be a reminder to me that everything was his to decide. Then he left, closing the door firmly behind him. I stayed still for several minutes, half expecting him to open the door and return, but instead I heard nothing.

Despite the tightness in my legs from the belting he had given me I stood and ran to the window, wanting to see his shape one more time tonight. Pressing my forehead against the glass, all I saw was the red taillights of his car as he drove away. Sniffling because I had missed him, but holding the end of the lead he had left on me as a comfort I turned to cross the room and pick up the roses still lying on the floor. This time I would wait as long as it took for him to decide when I was ready to continue in my training. I was ready and I was his.

Freagra
Freagra
1 Followers
12