All Comments on 'Penelope'

by WriterLynn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the story is

really good written and would have gotten a 100 but what I don't like is that women never are able to communicate when it really comes to a serious talk. Like Penny she could jabber for hours but when it got serious allmost no word came out of her mouth. on the other hand she wants all. he is not aloud to know anything about her but she has to know everything about him. so all the risk is with the guy. she just decides what ever she wants. I really don't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Grreat Start

Great Start for your writing career here. What happens next? Do they get any more serious? Do they come to appreciate what they have in each other? Do they manage to remain faithful to each other? Waiting for the next piece!!!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
oooh

I liked that a lot. Hopefully there is a next chapter?

lizzie_love69lizzie_love69over 16 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! That is one of the best stories I've ever read on here (and I've been around for a long time!) Can't wait to read what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice

It's a great story and I enjoyed reading it. I'm hoping for a sequal!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
big dick

I have read a few stories where the guy didn't have a 9 or 10" dick. My complements on a good story.

You see, most of the stories the guy has this enormas cock. Thats not the real world.

Nice to know some of us are normal

Thanks

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Really enjoyable read. Funny, quirky, delicious- fuck buddies are great! Enjoy them while you can! It’s been a long time since you wrote - have you had anymore?

WittonWittonabout 6 hours ago

Great characters-too bad this was a one-and-done

Five stars, obviously

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous