All Comments on 'Penis on a Pedestal'

by BiLustLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Please write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

The erotic imagery is beyond fabulous. What a turn-on. PLEASE write another chapter.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
You're not a wannabe writer

You ARE a writer and a damn good one.

Good first story and a good title.

But don't let that go to your head. You must continue to prove it to us by posting the next chapter(s) as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Not a writer ....

That's right! You're not a wannabe 'writer' ... You ARE A CREATIVE AUTHOR. Even an inexperienced teen can write about his 'first time' but a very few can paint with colorful, verbal brush strokes. You and your posted 'too short' story are works of art. Who else offers descriptions like:

"Oh my God, it was large. It was thick. It was the third person in the room.

it just seemed large because Alan was short.... Oh, how it hung.... I couldn't avoid looking at it. And it almost seemed to be looking back."

If you readers haven't read it yet, You Are in for a Hot treat.

aka on Lit: NellaBarely2

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
Please! Don't Let This Posting ... DIE ALONE

Your juices to write have caused our juices to flow - with abundance. Even the straight guys can benefit from the 'education' and talents you write about. This all too brief short story tells a more fulfilling episode in the life of one person than most try to accomplish in full-length novels. I'm hooked and there's there's only one therapy or rehab for my addiction; even one more story might appease my need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
penis envy

often wonder what other men look ln the nude, older men specially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ohmigod, what a turn on.

I'm straight, yet I found this to be among the most erotic stories on the site. It left me so aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

God, I'm straight - just like the character in the story - and this story made me so hard that I too came quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Alan's cock sounds big, cut & thick, just like mine. I had to jack off reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is one of my all-time favs. So hot. For someone like myself, who's never touched another cock but fantasizes about doing so, this story struck a chord. So erotic, without the two of them getting it on together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

His reservations are genuine. Most men have been there. However, the freedom of exploring without jeopardizing what is, including friendship, should be a mutual agreement that one needs to risk taking. "What would you say if...." for example. The dynamics would change between the men perhaps; women share secrets with each other before telling husbands or partners, and that is rarely questioned. More often men who indulge walk back to their lives wondering, "Why did I wait so long?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous