Penny in Vegas

Story Info
Penny gets lucky twice.
5.1k words
37k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Doug and I had arranged to save our vacation days and use them in conjunction with a trade show he had to attend in order to take our dream driving trip from the Chicago area out through Colorado, Utah and on to Las Vegas for the show. We visited National Parks and other scenic points along the way. We both love hiking in the wildness areas and I at least, enjoy the shows and playing the slots in Vegas. Doug does the Vegas thing strictly out of love for me.

We had a wonderful time hiking in the mountains on the way out and saw some great sights. It was early fall and not all that many people were out on the trails. A couple of times we had sex in remote areas a little off the trail. I have grown to love that.

When we arrived in Vegas, things changed as Doug had to attend the trade show, but I enjoyed lounging around the pool, shopping and of course playing the slots. One afternoon, I went into our hotel's casino and headed to a particular slot machine that I had fairly good luck with on the day before. It was occupied so I waited a short distance away watching to see how the guy who was playing the machine was doing. He wasn't having any luck and finally left so I quickly sat down there.

The man at the next machine who I noticed was dressed in a suit leaned over towards me and warned me that the last guy struck out there. I thanked him and said I had good luck on it before and maybe it was due for a hit. He just smiled and as his coat opened up when he leaned towards me I noticed some kind of meeting type ID badge indicating he was there on business as well.

I played my dollar slot with very little luck playing three coins at a time until I was finally down to my last two dollars. His machine had been spitting fairly well all along. I told him I was going to give up and he handed me a dollar saying its bad luck not to play it all the way out. I put the coins in and went a bit wild when I hit a $1000 jackpot. I offered to split it with him since he gave me the coin, but he refused my offer. I asked him to at least let me buy him a good drink in the lounge in appreciation and he agreed.

We talked a while about our backgrounds in general terms and I learned that Tom was a Doctor attending the medical seminar that was being held at the hotel. He said he got bored with the lecture and cut out. I had noticed his wedding band earlier and asked him if his wife was with him thinking maybe she and I might get together and do some shopping or whatever. He looked stunned and just sat silent a minute and I noticed his eyes got a little watery. He finally told me that his wife had passed away well over a year earlier. I apologized all over the place saying that I noticed the ring and he told me not to worry about it and that he had not totally come to grips with it yet and couldn't take the ring off. We change the subject and talked about a variety of things until my cell phone hummed. It was Doug saying that he had made a contact with a potential new client that could result in a really nice contract and he would have to go to dinner with them. I told him that I understood.

Then he said: "Honey they are talking about going to a strip club they have been to before and want me to go with them."

Now Doug is just so totally honest and straight that he would never do anything like that without telling me about it first, it's just the way he is. The thing is that Doug has taught me how to do strip tease routines for him. The old fashioned kind starting out completely covered and very slowly stripping down unlike most of the current professional strippers who just come out with little on, quickly removing that then just twirling around a pole or doing acrobatics with little serious teasing. Doug loves intense serious teasing.

I told him to go ahead reminding him that I had said before it was OK and that I was not intimidated by it at all. He replied saying he could not go without checking with me first. It did make me feel good since he could have gone without my ever knowing.

After putting my phone down I said, "Well I guess I am on my own for dinner tonight. Doug is tied up with some clients." After a minute or two, Tom told me he was on his own as well and suggested that we could keep each other company if I wanted to and if Doug wouldn't mind. I told him I needed to use the washroom and would be right back. I called Doug thinking since he is always so upfront with me I should do the same even about a little dinner thing. I explained everything that had happened leading up to this and Doug just told me it was great that I wouldn't have to eat alone.

I jokingly said, "You just keep your hands off those strippers." He replied, "Only if you keep your hands off of your new Doctor friend. Have a good time, I love you Honey!"

"I love you too sweetie, see you later," I replied.

I returned to Tom and told him that Doug had no problem with it and that I would enjoy the company hating to eat alone.

He suggested a place that I had never been but knew was very up scale and we agreed to meet in the hotel lobby at 6:30. I checked with the hotel concierge and she confirmed it was a very dressy place. I told her that I didn't really have anything of that nature with me and she recommended a place I seen earlier just around the block. I told the sales lady where I was going and she pulled out the only two appropriate dresses in my size that she had. One was sexier than the other and both sexier than I would normally wear but I didn't have time to find another store so I took the slightly more conservative dress. It certainly would not be out of line, but was just a little lower cut and shorter than I was used too.

As I approached Tom in the lobby, I noticed that he was checking me over a bit. I felt rather flattered as I am far from a raving beauty as well

as in my upper thirties on top of everything else. We went to the restaurant and I fit right in as far as my dress went. We had two drinks and a great dinner talking almost continuously about all kinds of subjects. I learned a lot about him and his late wife. It was like he really needed to have a sounding board and he was such a nice guy that I didn't mind at all.

I insisted on paying with my winnings and after we left the restaurant, which was on the top floor of a fancy hotel, we passed a lounge area and Tom suggested that we have one more drink before gong back to our casino. I am not much of a drinker and was soon felling a slight buzz and I think he was also. I noticed him glancing at my cleavage from time to time thinking to myself that men are men no matter what. It was fairly early and they were playing slow songs with a few people dancing. They played a song I liked and used to dance too and without thinking, I asked Tom if he liked to dance. Actually I wasn't asking him to dance, just if he liked to dance, but he got up and said that would be great. What could I do, off we went. He was a great dancer unlike Doug and we danced to four songs and then left. I was rather surprised that on the last two songs he moved in rather close and tight to me and maybe even more surprised that I didn't resist at all. I thought about what Doug would think and then justified it with the fact that he was looking at several naked strippers and I was only dancing.

In the cab on the way back to the casino I suggested that if he wasn't busy that the three of us could have dinner together the following night. I think I probably did that to cool the situation as I was experiencing a bit of a tingling sensation that was not related to the three drinks I had. Tom readily agreed and gave me his card telling me to call him between noon and one the next day to make sure we were all still available.

I went right to my room and it was obvious that Doug had just gotten in as well. I couldn't help it, I felt a little uneasy and maybe guilty having danced like that with another man and getting a little stimulated by it.

I decided to take the offense and said, "Well Honey, did you enjoy all those naked strippers, I understand they are all exceptionally beautiful in Vegas?"

And of course he immediately took the upper hand countering with, "Oh, there is no doubt they are beautiful but there is no comparison to how gorgeous you are babe." He is so full of it sometimes, but I love it anyway because he is blinded by his love for me and actually feels that way. He came up to me and took me into his arms and kissed me passionately. Obviously the strippers had gotten him stirred-up a bit and as I indicated, men are men and I had no problem with that nor was I intimidated by it because now he only wanted me.

However I had to taunt him a bit and said,

"See, those sweet young things just got you all worked up didn't they."

Like I said, Doug is one of those rare people that just must be totally honest and frank and he admitted that he was a bit aroused by it all. Then he finally realized that he had never seen the dress I was wearing. WOW Honey, is that a new dress, you look great in that. I just couldn't lie to him and related how I had to get the dress because of the place Tom had wanted to go.

"Well," he said, "I can certainly see why he wanted to keep you out so late. Did you have a good time?"

I replied, "Well yes we had a good time, a very nice dinner and talked a lot about our backgrounds and all." Still feeling a little guilty, I just had to add, "Honey he took me into the hotel lounge and we ended up dancing together, I hope your not upset with me."

In his typical way he said, "Of course not, I am glad you had a good time and I know you love to dance and that I am so bad at it, so I think that's great Honey."

Now being the leg and foot guy that he is, he started hiking the skirt of my dress up. I was getting into it and didn't think anything of it until he touched the front crotch of my panties and stopped. Moving his head back so he could look me in the eyes he said,

"Honey your panties are a little damp, I think maybe your dancing with Tom got to you more than you are letting on. Now I was honest and frank with you like we have always promised that we would be, but am not sure you are being totally up front with me. Did dancing with him rev you up a bit baby?"

"Doug?"

"Remember your promise to me."

"OK if you insist, it did 'rev me up' as you put it to a limited degree. I am so sorry Doug, please forgive me, and please don't be mad at me. I don't know what came over me."

"There is absolutely no reason to be sorry, there is nothing for me to forgive you for and I am definitely not mad at you. I admitted the strippers got to me, you admitted that Tom got to you, that's all normal and natural and just being humans. We are all normal adult human beings and nothing more. Like I said, I am happy you had a good time."

I just stared at him a few seconds surprised by the way he accepted it all and finally replied, "Really sweetie, you never stop amazing me. I guess that's one of the reasons that I love you so much."

Then after thinking a minute I added, "But I would have thought that you might at least be a little jealous, have we been married that long?"

He looked at me and said, "Well honey actually I am a little jealous, but I can deal with it as long as you had a good time."

Then we just melted into each others arms and had two rounds of great sex and fell asleep. When we woke up in the morning we started talking about the night's events in detail and we both got excited again and had sex once more.

Trying to add some humor, I said "God Honey, I guess we both were really turned on by last night's events. Maybe you should go to strip clubs more often."

"No doubt about one thing," he replied, "you're getting so revved up by Tom was quite exciting for both of us."

"What? What do you mean for both of us?"

"It's a strange feeling for me and I don't know how to explain it, but the though of him wanting you and you're getting aroused by him was so erotic and wild and a bit exciting for me as well."

"What, are you serious?"

"Like I said I don't really understand it myself, but yes I am completely serious." he replied.

I then told Doug about my suggesting that we all have dinner and since this had gotten so strange that I would call him and just bow out of that now.

Doug replied, "No don't do that, I thought a lot about it during the night and for the first time since we have been married, at least as far as I know, another man has really sexually excited you. I also think that deep down if the situation was right, you would actually want to have sex with him. I want you to know if that is the case, I would be OK with it. In fact, I would want you to have that experience. Like I said, we are all adults and have sexual urges and I think it would be great for you and I would not want to be the one to deny you that."

"Have you lost your mind? I know, you want to have sex with another woman don't you?"

"No I do not, but I would never deny you anything and I think you would enjoy a sexual experience with this guy if you fully understood that I would have no problem with it." He replied.

I was in shock for a minute or two looking at him and then realized that he meant every word of it. After being married to Doug for over six years and knowing how honest and straight he is, I could read him like a book.

"Your actually serious about that, aren't you?"

"Yes I am. I have never lied to you about anything- ever and like I said, you are an adult woman with normal natural urges and I really and truly feel that you should take advantage of this situation if you want to. We are a long way from home, there is a guy who has aroused you and a Doctor at that, I think you should go for it and not just think about what could have been for the rest of your life and regret not doing it later on. It is a golden opportunity if you really want it. If you do, you should call him and tell him that I will be tied up again with those potential clients but if he is free there is no point in both of you eating alone particularly since you had a good time last night. If he agrees, you are still not committed to sex as you can always change your mind for any reason that may develop. It could still always be just a dinner if you don't feel the same way at the second meeting. Lets not talk about it anymore right now and you can think about it over breakfast and the rest of the mourning."

I think I was like the proverbial deer in headlights for quite a while. I just kept thinking about everything that had transpired and everything Doug had said. We had a nice breakfast at a local place and walked the 'strip' a while. We got back to our room around 11:30 and I went out and sat on the balcony while Doug checked his e-mail from work on his laptop. I had at some point told Doug that I was supposed to call Tom between 12 and 1 during his lunch break at the seminar.

About 25 minutes after, I went inside and said, "Well I could just not call him and that would be that."

"That's one approach and if that is what you want to do, OK. Or you could call and say that we would both have dinner with him or like I said before, you could call and say I am not available. I have told you how I feel about it."

"He really is a nice guy and I wouldn't mind having dinner with him if you are sure you're OK with it."

"I told you how I feel and I stick by that."

"Honey, I am uneasy about it anyway. I don't know what to do. I love you so much and don't want to do anything to jeopardize our marriage."

Doug got up and came to me and took my hands in his and said, "Deep down you would like to do this wouldn't you, it has become erotic and exciting hasn't it, be honest?"

I looked down at the floor almost ashamed and just said, "Yes."

He let go of my hands and went and brought me my purse. He took out my cell phone and asked me for his number. I fumbled through my purse and found Tom's card handing it to Doug. He dialed the number and then handed me the phone. After three long agonizing rings, Tom answered.

I looked Doug straight in the eyes and said, "Hi Tom it's Penny and I was wondering if you still wanted to have dinner tonight or are you busy?"

Then Tom asked if Doug and I had a place in mind and still looking Doug straight in his eyes I replied, "Oh, it will be just me as Doug is tied up again with those potential clients if that's OK with you."

Tom replied it was fine with him as long as Doug was OK with it. I said, "Doug doesn't have any problem with it at all." We agreed to meet in the lobby again and I hung up.

Doug took my phone and put it in my purse. He then turned back to me and took me into his arms and kissed me.

I looked at him as he still held me in his arms and said, "Honey, this could actually happen."

"I know and like I keep saying, I am OK with it and all for it if it's right for you. Don't worry about me, I really and truly want you to enjoy this." He then kissed me again.

I asked him if it would be alright if I went out and got just a simple causal style dress to wear. He told me to get whatever I wanted and a whole new outfit would be in order if I wanted it. I got myself together and was at the door about to leave when I had a thought.

I turned to Doug and said rather sheepishly, "Honey just in case something would happen, maybe you should go out and get some... well I mean, you know... some condoms for me to take with me."

He smiled a little and replied, "He is a very well respected Doctor based on the seminar program that I picked up so I am sure there aren't any concerns there. Plus, I know you really don't like condoms anyway."

"Like I said, you are amazing Honey, amazing and quite strange." I turned and left the room. I went to the same store as before and picked up a nice simple 'sun dress' and some new under things to go with it. When I returned it was getting late so I went right into the main bathroom and took a nice soak in the tub. After getting dressed and ready, I went out into the living room area and Doug was sitting on the couch. Rather ill at ease and stretching for something to break the ice, I did a complete circle saying, "Ta-duh" how do I look."

Doug got up looking me over and came to me saying, "You look fantastic, just great Honey."

The dress had a scoop neck line with several small buttons that went down the top front. After Doug looked at me a few minutes he said, "Just one thing," and he reached up and undid the top button folding the corners back across themselves exposing some cleavage. He then just winked at me. I just shook my head, kissed him and left the room.

Tom and I went to a nice family run Italian place the concierge recommended to me and had a nice cozy booth. I noticed Tom's eyes again wondering from time to time to my cleavage. He obviously had an interest and I couldn't help laughing to myself thinking that Doug was the one who unbuttoned me. After some wine and a nice dinner, Tom asked if I knew of some place else to go since it was early yet.

I looked at him and said, "I thought maybe we could go back to your room and have a drink if that's OK with you."

Tom replied, "Are you sure, what about Doug?"

"Doug will have no problem with it at all."

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

"No, I replied, this is the very first time ever."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this and how do you know Doug would not have a problem with it?"

"He knows all about it and told me so. We have talked about it in great detail. Actually he is the one who suggested that I do this if I wanted to."

"And you want to?"

"Yes." I replied.

"And you have not been with anyone but Doug?"

"I have been married to Doug for six years and we dated for a year before that and he is the only one that I have had sex with during that time," I replied.

12