Penny in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the check, left some money and we headed back to our hotel. We got into the elevator designated for the VIP floor and Tom used his key card and then pressed his floor number. I was a bit nervous as we entered his suite. He was very nice and not pushy apparently recognizing my nervousness. He offered me a drink which I accepted even though I really didn't want one and we sat on the couch.

There was some meaningless small talk and I thought that this was nuts so I just leaned over and gave him a rather passionate kiss. He responded and we were soon necking like a couple of high school kids. His hands were soon roaming all over my body and mine were doing the same to his. He was feeling me up and again I thought what the heck and stood up and removed my dress leaving me in my new skimpy bra and thong panties.

He looked at me a few minutes and then just leaned forward and started caressing and kissing my thighs and turned me around and began kissing my bare bottom. It sent shivers through me having a strange man kissing me all over like that. It was a great feeling having another man wanting me, it made me feel special and still attractive and immediately relieved all my nervousness. I suddenly took control and pulled him up taking off his shirt and then his pants leaving him only in his briefs. He was obviously very aroused with a big bulge in his shorts. He reached around me and undid my bra letting it fall off. Now I am not big breasted, on the small side of medium actually, but he seemed more than happy at the sight of them. He touched my breasts and then kissed them. I took his hand and led him into the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and removed his shorts revealing a nice big cock. It really wasn't any bigger than Doug's, just a little different somehow. The key was that it was a stranger's cock and it was all excited over me and that gave me a great feeling. I pulled him onto the bed and we kissed passionately and our tongs were darting back and forth into each others mouths. He started kissing and sucking my breasts and I was really getting hot. He kissed down my stomach and positioning himself between my legs kissing my thighs and then my pussy. I let out a little gasp as he did. His tong found my clit gently manipulating it and before long I was moaning. It took a little while but I had a very strong orgasm as I moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

He moved up beside me and after giving me a breather, he again moved between my legs and slowly started inserting his cock into my pussy. Like many women, after the first orgasm it becomes easy to achieve more and it wasn't long before I had my second orgasm and he came right afterward. It was the first time that I had another man inside me - it was the first time another man came inside me, since before I met Doug. We both collapsed on the bed and dozed off a while. About two hours later I got up and went to the washroom. When I came out Tom was returning from the other washroom and he took me into his arms and we kissed rather passionately. I had figured that I would be leaving but Tom obviously wanted more. I thought that at this point what the heck the sex was great so far.

We got back into bed and started kissing and feeling and enjoying each others bodies all over again. He sucked my titties and fingered my clit and I was quickly excited and he obviously was as well. He then rather timidly I thought asked if I would get on top. I straddled his torso so my butt was just touching his cock and leaning forward, my titties were touching his face. He caressed my titties with his hands and sucked them while I moved my butt enough to tease his cock. He moaned and moved his hips up at times definitely excited as was I. I then rose up and move my hips back and started slowly impaling myself onto his cock and he was moaning and muttering unintelligible sounds.

When he was fully inside me I just stopped moving completely for a couple of minutes. "Oh god," he moaned and I started picking up the pace moving my hips up and down and we were soon both moaning and groaning. I had two more orgasms before he came inside me again. I just kept going and he was crying out and thrashing around a bit until we again just dropped in exhaustion.

After we recovered, I got up went into the washroom, cleaned up a bit and got dressed. When I came out, Tom again embraced me and said, "I suppose we will never see each other again."

I replied, "I don't think we will, but I want you to know that I am so glad we had this time together and I will never forget it."

He responded, "Nor will I and that's for sure. Thank you for a fantastic time." I kissed him and left.

I quietly as possible I went into Doug's and my room and went directly into the main bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in letting the water accumulate rather than go down the drain. I washed myself and by that time there was enough water so I could sit down and wash my bottom and pussy. I dried off and used a complementary toothbrush to brush my teeth as my brush was in the bedroom bath. Looking in the mirror I noticed some whisker marks on my face and titties along with a few other passion marks here and there. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of how they got there and yet was concerned about Doug's seeing them and his reaction. Reality can become rather traumatic.

I went into the bedroom and slid into bed lying on my side with my back to Doug. After a couple of minutes of thinking he was sound asleep, he moved and put his hand on my shoulder. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and laid back down saying nothing. Obviously he knew that I had sex with Tom since I was coming in so late and it appeared he just wanted to reassure me that everything was all right. God I loved him so much at that moment. I reached my arm around and found his hand and squeezed it and he returned the squeeze. I thought to myself, I just had the fantastic experience of a night of sex with another man and with my husband's full knowledge and support. Now I was back in bed with the man I love, I thought to myself, 'how great is this!'

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Chapter 2

Doug puts on some frilly panties, licks the cum out of his wife's sloppy twat and cops it in the ass with a strap on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Hey what a beautiful story that was. it was perfect. I could really imagine that really happening. hope you write more along these lines. going to see what else you have wrote.

Lucioz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no scoring on vegas

i'd give you a 5

but, there is no scoring offered for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like your story. It was well written with a good buildup. I would have liked a bit of better editing, minor errors such as writing "your" for you are, which should be "you're."

I can relate to the husband's perspective, it's something I have done and enjoyed sharing with my wife.

Keep writing. I would have given a high score.

AND FUCK the haters. If you don't like the genre, then STAY AWAY!

dave110256dave110256about 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I wish these fucking "Loving Wives" haters would just stop reading the stories. Most of us read them because they excite us, turn us on. If you're not turned on by these.....FUCK OFF!!!! Read something else.

Nice story

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife's First Date Inexperienced wife finally tries sex with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife Watching and Wanking Wife Kathy performs for her guest while her husband watches.in Loving Wives
My Wife Really Really Surprised Me Wife surprises hubby when he picks her up at a bar.in Loving Wives
Amanda's Massage Amanda is shared while having a massage.in Loving Wives
More Stories