Penny: Model And Coach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy's steely eyes locked into Penny's. Betsy's long, slender fingers grabbed both Penny's nipples and squeezed them really, really hard. "Penny, let's get one thing really straight. No, I am not paying you to be a professional stripper. I am going to break you in and train you to be a woman's whore. And I am going to pimp you all over town. Is that clear?"

Penny was crying from the pain of the nipple squeeze.

Penny was crying from humiliation.

Penny was crying from the mess she had gotten herself into.

Penny was crying because at that very moment she was also having an orgasm.

Penny nodded.

"Good, woman's whore. From now on, all the lingerie, sexual toys, and other supplies I buy will be deducted from your pay. You will go to the appointments I sell out for you and service the women perfectly. You will be paid in cash, in small bills because that is how whores are paid. You will bring back all the money to me, ALL of it. And since the women know that tipping is not allowed, I expect ALL the money here by the end of the day. At the end of the month, we will do the accounting and I will pay you your due. Is that clear?"

Penny nodded.

Betsy continued, "Since you are a woman's whore, you will be servicing only women. You will not get picky on me: I will pimp you to whomever I want, and that can pay the price I set for your services. Some may be young nymphs in search of fun; others may be older, frustrated lesbians. Some may want just plain lesbian sex; others may demand other lewd and obscene favors, for which I will charge accordingly and you will perform to perfection. It might be one-on-one, or maybe you may need to service two or three at once. And they in turn may want to share sexual toys, fetishes, and objects with and on you, to which you will gladly succumb. Only light bondage will be allowed and you will not be sold for sadist purposes. Some may be slim and tight; other women just may be overly plump: you will be happy to pleasure them alike. Mostly it will be frustrated wives or unfaithful wives, so most of your work will be during the day, allowing you to get back home in time for dinner with your family. But there will be times when you will have to work late, or even all night. Is that clear, Penny-whore?"

Penny nodded. She dared ask the obvious, "Betsy, excuse me, but it seems that I am doing all the work and you are getting most of the money."

"Penny, you are a woman's whore. That is your job. I am pimping you and these are the rules. In or out?"

"In, Betsy."

"Good, Penny-whore, now come to me and pleasure me. And you will sleep with me all night."

"Betsy, but I have a husband and a young daughter."

"Penny-whore, call him and tell him you have to work all night tonight, and that you will be back in the early morning. And yes, I will be overhearing the conversation so do not get sneaky on me. Is that clear, Penny-whore?"

Penny nodded.

Penny drove back home as dawn was beginning to break. Traffic was very light, barely a few trucks on the road making early-morning deliveries. Windows rolled down she let what was left of the crisp night air fill the car, reinvigorating her lungs. She felt a strong sense of self-confidence, of accomplishment. It was the first time in her six years of marriage that she had not slept at home, and yet she felt genuinely pleased with herself. The five or six times she had had extramarital affairs, she had been discrete and secretive, arriving home in the late afternoon before her husband returned from work, in time to pay the baby sitter, freshen up, and have dinner ready. Last night had been different. And what made Penny even happier is that she had discovered – or rather, been introduced – to a new professional opportunity. Her life had changed forever and she was proud of the turn it had taken.

12