All Comments on 'People Can Change Ch. 03'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 12 years ago
The guy didn't need to chamge.

I definitely think that the old adage about never hitting a woman is old fashioned. At my school the girls were more dangerous than the boys and often did permanent damage. I think he overreacted with the wife as he should have double checked his facts and done some digging to establish her latest affair. The wife was also entitled to defend herself against the accusations. He should have confronted her in front of a couple of witnesses or in a public place. Altering the door locks is another step he should have thought of. Also why wasn’t there a DNA test if he suspected her fidelity?

This leads me to ask why a battle trained solder isn't stopping to think before his actions. Then in the coolness of Post arresst why didn't he investigate other times wifey cheated on him? The more evidence he had the better he would have been.

I also would have contested the arrest as he repeatedly asked her to leave and used reasonable and proportional force to turn her out. While his actions were stupid they were not evil and I would like to see some sort of legal action against her perhaps in the form of a tweaked divorce. Serving the assistant who knew about the affiars would be good even if nothing came of it.

Seeking custody of the girls as she was unstable and very untrusting - the whole twin thing is sending danger signals, seems like something he shouldn have done. Especally as he was wondering about his wife.

I would like to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUPERB!

There is still one more chapter to write, and tie it all together. Excellent job! Excellent. Pleeeez write an epilogue, Julie needs to burn. Plleeeeez!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHANGE DONT BRING PEACE OF MIND

but a loyal trusting new partner clears the air. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

loved it, well done and keep up the good work

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
This story demonstrates

just how well first person story telling can work. We see things through the eyes of Greg and his impressions are ours, at least in the beginning. Julie is in a gang bang and he goes a little crazy. He finds out he was wrong about the gang bang, and that she was actually helping his business, so she becomes a saint in his eyes. Gradually, over several years, his eyes are opened and he sees the truth. The reader has the pleasure of learning these truths as our hero learns them. This story was well written and plotted. I do have a little trouble with murder as a solution. That would be my only real comlaint with the story. It turns out he didn't change so much as he learned to conceal his anger and plan his revenge. That makes him far more dangerous and less likable. Violent behavior in the heat of the moment is somewhat understandable. Planning and committing murder indicates a problem his shrink did not see, and certainly did not cure.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Well written story

I agree with HDK's comment about seeing things unravel from the husband's perspective. Julie turned out to be some piece of work. I like the way what actually happened to Miles was left unstated - we don't know for sure who done him in (for a million quid it could have been his grieving widow!). Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Ex Wife is insane

She plan with the lover to cheat the husband for 6 years and now she wants the ex because the lover died.She is cruel and self serving.Planning the murder of an adversary is nothing new to Americans and has been dubbed legal.Thats what you call as a Collateral Damage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave it a four star

Come on dude, you should have taken that bitch to court and asked for some of your money back. Also he should have gotten DNA test because she was a slut at heart. But over all nice story, it took to long for him to get his head out of his ass and move on.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
No indication at this time that Greg was involved

in a murder of Miles. Only an implied threat. If it was murder Greg might have only been informed after the fact. OR, maybe he was trying to just twist the knife after informing her that he now knew about her infidelity.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
A twist . . .

. . . of the neck at the very last instant! Well done I think, is the proper way to acknowledge the cleverest of last words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done conclusion

I am sure someone will say that the ex was made an adulteress just for the "burn the bitch" camp, but I think it really worked for the closure. I even was hoping for a reconciliation, which I never do, and the twist made the story that much better. Thanks for the story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Good Job

Right up to the end I was hoping for reconciliation even though Nicole seemed great, then it all came together, plus we understand the visit to London on Business....good job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I was outraged by Greg's initial gullibility !

Now I'm outraged by mine. The author snookered me as effortlessly if I were a child. I thought this was a heartwarming ' man picks self up by bootstraps after bottoming out- a feel good, heartwarming saga ' .

I was so looking forward to the reunion of man & wife . I grew irritated with the wife & author alike for not going along with MY agenda. Then gobsmacked at the end . I was such a fool . My sole comfort ,is judging by the comments, at least I had good company .

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A remarkably good story

and extremely well-written.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
GOTTA CHA!

YOu got me! NIce twist that we never saw coming the way you had set-up the story.

Well Done!

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Very, very well done!

This work is in a league with the best serial stories from: GaryAPB, DQS1, Rehnquist, Coaster2, itmgr2010, KK, ohio, SirThopa, Slirpuff, The Wanderer, etc. (my apologies to those whom I do not recall off the top of my head).

Julie's run to shower in the very beginning cleverly set up suspicion hidden by enormity of immediately subsequent events, then slowly re-emerged as story of Miles was told. Finally confirmed, it holds the story together making Julie's actions and Greg's doubts consistent.

I choose to believe Greg's comment about Miles' end was not about his participation, but about the finality of Miles' suicide compared to the fact that Julie was saved from her attempt. Thanks for leaving it vague.

Toylover52Toylover52over 12 years ago
Damn Good Twist

Excellent delivery, kept me on pins waiting to see what was going down. What a marvelous twist. Good Job

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Good Ending...

I'm glad he figured it out.....Thank You...

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Thanks for the story! It held me in it's grip for quite some time, thrilling and entertaining at the same. And finally a good ending.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I knew you would do it...

So far I think I've given you a 5 on every chapter of every story you've written, and rightly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice surprise

After reading the first installment, I was ready to give it one star. I did not like the set-up, didn't like the all-too-convenient structure that made Greg powerless and stripped him of all his rights.

I did not feel that in the heat of the initial incident his actions were extremely over the top and could not be reconciled if his partner had any love for him at all, especially when he had good reason to think that she had betrayed him so badly, and when there is a family at stake.

I was ready to ditch you as an author altogether, just like all the others who force their thin plots so hard to make them fit their own twisted desires, fantasies and agendas. However, I kept on reading.

The middle installment made a good filler... but more... with all the twists and turns, made for deeper characters, more realism and got me more involved in the story. So by the time I started the last installment I was happy to admit I had prejudged your work badly.

To finish this off as you have done, actually explained how the first chapter could have evolved the way it did, and on having Julie's motivations revealed, in my humble opinion, her dishonesty would have led to her reactions. Our poor hero was fighting ghosts that he, for the most part, never knew existed, and you did a bang-up job of not telegraphing all of your plot twists. Like one commentator mentioned, Greg slowly saw her for who she was once the fairytale was shattered and he picked up his life.

As for murdering Miles, too bad if he did. Greg, in the end, is no wimp(thank god you saved him from that fate), and if we all remember, he warned Miles that if he hurt them he would pay, and hurt them he did. If he killed him, then he just kept his word.

And I don't think Greg will miss a night's sleep.

Julie was just looking to keep trading up, and kept her true nature very well hidden. In the end, when she wanted him back, it was obvious to all that Greg was the better man, though it took her a while to realise it. He did himself a favour when in the end, it was him who traded up.

Thanks. 5 star series, for a well-constructed and entertaining piece.

Dan

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
The outcome was just like I expected after reading Part 2

But one thing did not fit well with the all the final revelations: When Greg shoved her out of the house and called her a slut, she seemed really surprised. Having fucked around on him for six months, it should not have been any surprise for her. She must have been a good actress to react this way, even when caught completely off-guard. And playing the innocent during the upcoming divorce proceedings really needs good acting skills.

All in all: quite a masterpiece: 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very good story.

Well written with a good plot.

mallahmallahover 12 years ago
Nice

Thank you for this,

at least we were not KATMAIED!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
do you really

Do you really think people are as dumb as you made this male character out to be, all of the comments are saying this is a great story, i think seeing that you put murder in to the story he killed the wrong person and also the character was to dumb to kill anyone and get away with it. I found it to be a real waste of time with the only character i like and was real was the daughter.

katranmankatranmanover 12 years ago
Well Done

Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Very well done and thank you for your efforts!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Interesting story

I agree with Harddaysknight's observation that a man that has learned to completely mask his anger but still commit murder without any apparent remorse is a very dangerous man. Don't get me wrong. Powerful people like Miles that manipulate and hurt others just because they can deserve whatever they get. I shed no tears for him but the way it was done turned Greg into a monster. Was that the author's intent?

Julie turns out to be quite the manipulative bitch. She knows she wasn't really innocent but keeps him on the hook of guilt for years. Obviously she can't just confess her affair although I'm not sure what difference it would have made. She didn't want Greg. He would have been pissed but so what? The bitch wanted him to feel guilty. Should he have acted like he did? No, he had an anger issue. He got help. I would have said he got better but given the ending, you have to wonder.

Overall the story was pretty good except his behavior around his ex wife. He's divorced for years. His wife makes it clear she doesn't trust him enough to get back together with him (Thank God as it works out). And yet he's hanging around like a lost puppy. He's a nice, well off guy. It's clear he can connect with women well. Yeah, he got screwed over. We all do. Learn a bit and try someone new. Then he gets jealous that his wife is seeing someone else. Really? After four years, what does he expect? He's been with other women. His clinginess seems out of whack for his character. It seems the only reason that he was kept this close to his wife was to allow a sense of relief when we finally find out the truth about Julie. It was a story device and it felt a bit clumsy and annoying.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

1. Good revenge story, and thank you for it from a revenge story fan (who likes the good belevable reconcilation stories as well)..

2. Good example how the divorced parents should behave for their children!

3. I am glad he found Nicola and I hope they will have common children (a boy and a girl).

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Grogers You forgot DGHear, Vulcez, FrancisMacomber., Beermaker,..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

well done. nice suprise ending certainly didn't see that comming.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Is Greg a killer or not?

@ Dear HDK! I Think if the Author wanted to show us the story through Greg's mind we must have seen the murder. I read many revenge story and in the majority of the violanced revenge stories the Authors show us the violanced revenge. Here the Author did not show us something similar plot. A revenge story rarly thriller (DGHear's story where the writer killed the 2 dangerous women is an exception).

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
Very good story.

The good guy wins and the ex-wife is shot down in flames. As others have said great revenge story. This story really does belong in a revenge category, it's a pity this site doesn't have one.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
supurb

Very well done. You have written one of the best stories on the site. Satisfactory in every regard.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I loved this story. It is the best one i have read on this site. Keep it up! I am looking forward to reading more of your writings.

darksideofficialdarksideofficialover 12 years ago
Super Story

I enjoy this tale very much and liked the twist at the end

stanisemstanisemover 12 years ago
My thoughts

I think this was a very well put together story and enjoyed reading it. Thank you DeYaKen, I will will look forward to other stories you wish to share.

For those looking to if he murdered Miles or not, I think you just have to look at the last words he spoke to Miles and the pathologist's testimony. I want to say, I laughed a little at that as for some reason I was reminded of Anton Chigurh's character in No Country For Old Men. I believe at the end Greg is able to separate anger from hatred and what he did was pure hatred for a man who destroyed 5 years of his life and drove his ex-wife to attempted suicide.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
YES:

A worthy ending! Thank you for a great story! 5 stars all 3 entries.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I was convinced a reconciliation was coming and I didn't see any way you were going to be able to convince me it was justified. Judging by the comments I read here, the ending of a story must be the toughest part to do. As far as I'm concerned, you nailed it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
terrific story

Love lady cops and wonderful irony. I thoroughly enjoyed your story DeYaKen. Thank you for sharing your talents with me and providing me with a superb read!

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Built like a brick shit house?

I've discovered since reading stories here, that this description means totally different things in Uk and USA. For us it's a huge hulk of a guy but for the yanks a curvy woman. Oh well! Great story by the way.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Masterful

The conflict, tension, and character development were spot-on in all three chapters, and the prose was well done. At first I didn't like the Julie's infidelity at the end--seemed unnecessary--but I suppose it cleaned up the choice between J and Nicola. I would have preffered a treatment of this element that wasn't so rushed, but that's really a minor complaint. I would love a little something that shows more of that side of the story, but it stands alone as written.

Bravo,

Wulf

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear stanisem If he killed the lover because for treating his exwife this story will be similar to Rehnquist' s excellent story "The Damp, Gray Gone" .

db1044db1044over 12 years ago
Good One

You put together believable characters and a good story line. The story incorporates two of the most basic adages about cheating, "The husband is always the last to know," and "What goes around comes around." It looks like she and her twin were only different in degree but not in kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good ridance

Excellent ending! you brought it all together in a believable and exciting way. Julie and Greg both changed in interesting ways. its kind of sad because even if he tried to take her back he couldn't trust her. I just don't see how she got away with the stuff at work without him knowing. The name thing is kind of weird because she still wore her rings and her girlfriends knew she was married. If greg had hung around with her friends he probably would have caught on alot earlier. Excellent story and I liked how when life beat him down he still fought his way back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I really liked this story and I liked the way you wove. I look forward to more of your stories.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Excellent story

Great ending! Well Worth's waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story!

Fantastic story! Very impressive! I'll watch for whatever else you write. Great job!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Excellent Entertainment

We have another potentially productive author on the site. Treat him well folks!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good One

The kids were realistic. He did grab the bootstraps and pull himself up. Glad it wasn't the ex, the old woman or the stripper. Damn shame about Miles, looks like he pushed too far from the discrepancies at the inquest. :)

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
The weak part of the story is the twin.

There doesn't seem to be a good reason why she hid her twin. Imagine you have a twin who does or did porn. The last thing you would do is hide it from your spouse. You are bound to have at least one asshole friend who would comment that your spouse looks just like the person he saw in a porn video. He'd tell everyone and all your friends would check it out to see if it was or wasn't. In fact this would practically insure that you would tell your spouse.

Aside from that the story is well conceived. The reason she divorced him was she wanted to trade up. It's why she never wanted to get back with him. Had she loved him, she would have taken him back. He never actually hit her. She would have felt partly responsible because she hid the existence of her twin.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
The snakes belly eventually give him away...

DYKen,

they have perfect camouflage until the (white betraying) belly is exposed. What does make them think they won't get caught? Are they that arrogant? Like Obama....

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

PS: Unionize ALL Government Workers, NCO SM/E6 and lesser rank only can serve on governing board. Military ONLY Union !! Commissioned Oficers to rank of Captain serve board as non-voting. All rank vote on General election/issues. Support Military Union Representation for collective bargaining. Then you "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS".

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
an unexpected ending

The story is very good. You write well.

However, I agree with others commenting that the weak link in the story is that Julie and Greg were married about 5-6 years and Greg still had not learned that Julie had an identical twin. That her sister was the "bad twin" (and Julie the "good twin." The good and bad twins is a theme that may authors have used in their stories. One that comes to mind is the twins in John Steinbeck's "East of Eden." One was good and the fathers favorite, the other bad and usually out of favor with his father. This changed after the twins grew up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
using violence against women is never acceptable

He got what he deserved. He beat up his wife because he reacted instead of thinking, he ASSUMED his wife cheated on him and he was therefore justified in his attack. He wasn't.

However, considering they were divorced, why the fuck would he still pine away for her after 4 fucking years? And why would she suddenly go from Miles then try to bed her ex-husband. I mean...what the fuck?

And there was never any explanation why Miles would want to "adopt" the girls if he wasn't married and why the fuck he strung Julie along when she was qutie content being his girlfriend.

All in all a good story but I'm glad it's done.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 12 years ago
some holes here

But still it was a fun read. Look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
A story with originality, for a change

This one was really different, and fairly original. Lots of comments and such. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVED YOUR STORY BUT

Why would she support his failing business without his knowing if she was looking to trade up.if she was cheating before his blowup, before he dicovered that porn film.That lawyer at work was working on her but he did not have a clue and even hoped his wife and he could get back together again after 4-5 year after the divorce. things just do not add up. he did loose his temper and hurt her, never hit a women. but to be clueless for so many years without at least looking into it.

shareher4funshareher4funover 12 years ago
A very enjoyable read.

This is quite a story for a free web site. While some constructive criticism might be warranted, I'm not qualified to provide it. I was glad to see him end up with someone other than the ex-wife.

I am, however, qualified to say that I liked this series - allot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aside from the open plot holes

a decent read, thanks for writing/submitting

boaman007boaman007over 12 years ago
Thank you!

What a great story. Very enjoyable and easy reading. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Manfred

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
Great twist, great character

Loved it, thanks. You had me going right til the end.

I'm also enjoying the comments, especially those concerning Julie. People can't figure her out. Trading up? Using him? I think you have created a complex character, who is materialistic, but also supports Greg's company. She screws around, but appears to love Greg. She loves her daughters, but almost sacrifices them to be with Miles. She is not evil, but she is human, and that makes the reader care about her and your story. Thanks.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good twist

I read all three chapters in one sitting and agree the ending had a nice twist to it. There is only one problem with the story. The ex wife keeps acting like she wants to get back together with him once he establishes his anger issues are in the past. However, in reality she is seeing the "arsehole" and really wants to marry him as the successful lawyer, who presumably makes more money. This is a flaw in behavior that I found to not work for me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Finally the cheating money hungry bitch gets what's coming to her.

I like that she is now confronted with the fact that her ex-husband knows just what kind of woman she really is

Her main objective was always power and money, and to hell with everything else, and her poor dumb bastard of a husband fell right into the trap she had set for him.

One way or the other she was going to rid herself from her underachiever of a husband.

A very good story, and I enjoyed every chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I hope you write "Julies Story" because there is a lot to explain. I am sure she gave him the dvd to get him going, because she knew his anger would get the best of him covering her "first" affair with miles up.Her secret twin, her family we never really knew, how the affair started, why she used her maiden name, how and why she subsidized Gregs business, her stupidity, her listening to miles poison, her "regrets" causing Greg pain, did her affair with miles end, or just slow down because it was mentioned plurally not singularly, the kids anger towards her, why miles wanted to adopt her children before he married her, how miles attempted to push Gregs buttons, her attempted (or was it another scheme) suicide when she finally realized she had been played by miles realizing her greed and desire for another cock cost her her true love in her mind, why was she ticked off at the widow, oh yeah, money. Her shock when her plan to win back Greg failed, her sadness at being finally found out as the scheming conniving bitch she truly was, when Greg put the timeline together, her wondering if Greg did murder miles, her now empty life forced to watch Greg get married and having kids with his gorgeous new wife, her kids leaving her to be with their dad after they learn what a bitch she is. She grows old alone, and dies regretting what she did while Greg has the best revenge on Julie, a life well lived. See what I mean! A lot to explain.

GREAT JOB! 1,000 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There is absolutely no "twist" in this story

only a lower middle school student would not have bet on the wife being guilty from the beginning to the end. <p>

that it take the ex husband 4-5 years to figure it out, in addition to working hard and sincerely on his "anger proglem..." that's nonsense. <p>

(of course, the author COULD HAVE written in such a way that there really could have been a "twist" to the story: that she's truly innocent, from beginning to end, despite all the seeming inconsistencies [and it doesn't have to end up being a "forced get back together ending, either!]: obviously that would take a bit more brain power/creativity on the author's part... so he went the easier route.) <p>

so, this abrupt Gone with the Wind --- "I no longer give a shit, my dear, because after years and years, I've finally found out who you really are..." --- as the hero walks out the door.... in addition to saying, "Oh, by the way, I also broke lover boy's neck, but you didn't hear it from me... ha-ha!" is surely mindless, MIDDLE SCHOOL nonsense. <p>

writing's very decent... unfortunately, the story's not written for most grown ups with IQs slightly above 100.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Put criticisms aside

This is a good story for this category. 5* from me and numerous others it seems. People want masterpieces but this a free sex story site and LW is the home of the lowest IQ's. Author does a commendable job spoon-feeding easily digestible content to severely limited intellects. If we wanted Joyce or Eliot we wouldn't be trolling Lit. Good work author.

rphinneyrphinneyover 12 years ago
So, what you are saying is...

It's a good thing you were a violent, reactionary asshole! Otherwise, you'd still be with your wife, and it seems almost every aspect of your life is better without her.

I was in the Army, trained as an infantryman. You know, one of those guys "trained to kill" with rifles, pistols, explosives, knives, and even "Bare-handed," although we always referred to it as hand-to-hand. I don't remember the part where they trained us to get angry or to hate. In fact, I seem to remember the exact opposite, we were supposed to remain detached and professional. You see, emotion is how War Crimes get committed. The Army discourages that kind of thing. But, maybe it's changed a lot since I was there. Or, maybe someone not familiar with it would presume that a military combat type of person would be a slow-thinking, overly-macho, neanderthal, reactionary violent asshole type of person. Too close to call?

I thought the story was moderately well-written, but poorly researched or thought-out. The primary motivation for the main character seems to be to correct this major flaw in his personality, and yet... he was unsuccessful in his business, unsuccessful in his personal relationships, and had little but misfortune to look forward to until "saved" by this major personality flaw. This personality flaw seems to have been the impetus needed to remake his entire life, and improve every aspect of his life with the sole exception of the amount of time spent with his children. I'll even go as far as stating that the quality of his relationship with his children was also improved.

I am also an identical twin. I have often heard about the Good Twin/Evil Twin Theory from Hollywood, but as of yet, never encountered such in real life. Don't get me wrong, my twin and I have very distinct personalities. But, we are nowhere near as "opposite" as you describe, and I have never met the twins that are. Further, we care far too much about each other to ever hurt the other by subsuming identities in a harmful way, and no one that knows me is unaware of my twin. It's a fundamental part of myself as a person.

It seems to me the author has used unlikely and unreasonable "convenient creations" as a bridge to further the story which, I am still uncertain went in the direction actually intended originally. The title would seem to indicate the intended direction, and yet the only person capable of change was the protagonist, and in his case the change needed wasn't the one alluded to originally.

I know from this criticism, it seems I disapprove. But, if I didn't like or appreciate the attempt, I wouldn't bother commenting. I do hope the author continues the effort, and that in the future perhaps more thought is given to crafting the characters prior to beginning the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such wasted time

Great story but sad that so much time and effort comes to naught and one more

family goes down in flames.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
giant plot holes, so what?

This a cuck masterpiece, 6 years of cuckhood and humiliation is not a record but is certainly respectable. Never mind the unbelievable twin thing or stuff that makes no sense; more than half a decade of cuckdom = win. 5 stars

MisruleMisruleover 12 years ago
Well done

This is a really good story - well written; good plot lines with some interesting twists; the main characters are developed; the scenario is plausible; and, most important of all, you make the reader gets involved and wants to know what happens. Some of the dialogue is a bit clunky, but overall this is very well done. Thank you and I hope to read more of your work.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Not Bad!

I'll keep reading your stories. The writing is pretty good. For my tastes however, you lessened this story when you brought in the spector of Greg murdering Miles. Killing the wife's lover in these "cheating wife/husband gets revenge" stories changes the genre to something a little different for me personnally. The sympathetic husband "hero" becomes much less sympathetic and much less of a hero when he commits murder.

People can change. But in this story I'm not sure any of the main characters ever did. Except for maybe Greg and he might have changed for the worse.

Thanks for sharing the story.

MissouriUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing narration

Hatsoff to you mr.writer

i was looking for a pure fuck story when i came thru ur story AND ended up reading entire story in a single go. boy, it has all shades of life, brought me to tears, felt sorry for greg, sympathy for julie and what not. it was more of a psychological and emotional story to go thru how the real life is.

KEEP WRITING

kinkyrajeshatyahoodotcom

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Boy Was I Wrong!

After the lame beginning of the first chapter I had been passing off on reading subsequent submissions. As a matter of fact I had to go back and "suck it up" to complete the first chapter. I have read the second and third chapters and I must say subsequent chapters got better and better culminating in a great 5 star ending. You have deservedly earned your man card, by taking a truly male bashing beginning and ending with a great revenge story. You had me fooled from the git go. When you portrayed Greg as such a one dimensional caricature of a man, who reacted with violence, without even confronting his wife, compounded with an evil twin sister from hell surprise, well, it really stretched my credibility limits. I mean it was like the movies where it randomly rains frogs, or a giant squid eats your fishing boat, I wrongly assumed the next two chapters would be spent further emasculating Gregg; Boy was I wrong! It is rare for an author to turn a story so completely around and not fall into the RAAC category, and I truly appreciate your urging to finish the series, and withhold judgment to the last chapter instead of blasting you in the first chapter, I guess I’m starting to “Ken.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a note on "affairs" vs "affair"

Rather than repeat every positive comment, I thought I would add this one,

When Greg threw Julie out calling her a slut, she was surprised, and the question that is being asked is why or how did she act surprised, if she was adulterous.....

Could be two reasons, (i) she had stopped that affair, they were planning a romantic evening weren't they? or (ii) simply, "how did my dumb jock husband find out that I was adulterous?" . I prefer (ii)....

Great job DYK and while I come to this site looking for sex stories, this one wasnt sexual, not at all, but I read it through, every word in every chapter..... would you consider writing for print publication?

I very much liked the ambigous reference to Miles death right at the end, did he ... didnt he? Was it the happy widow? It was him, he did change, he changed from a re-active frontline fighter to a behind the lines deep penetration operative.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

It really came together in the last chapter and answered several earlier questions. First, why did Julie string Greg around for 5 years after the divorce letting him hope for reconcilliation? Why did she play this game while he was dating Kelly and Clare? Why was she so willing to trade Greg's right for his kids to carry his name so she can marry Miles? She did not respect Greg as a busnessman. Anyway, it seems like she was trading up to Miles until that fell apart so she went back to Greg as her if all else fails choice. Thanks for a great story!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PERFECT

Well paced and written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
who said cuck masterpiece

cuck triumph is more accurate - brutal wifebeater spends better part of decade cucked rotten and all signs point to fresh cucking by new woman, 5 on the jizz-o-meter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

finally got his creampie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Random hardon got his creampie?

You stupid little pricked cuckold wimp. No he didn't there were no creampies here and the cuckold is now NOT a cuckold so YOU didn't get your creampie, I bet you are really sad about that? eh cuckboy? Go back to your wifes cum encrusted cunt, cum that will never be yours only other mens. That is the life you lead and the life you will always love. Slurp away cuckboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Captain Cuckold and the Cream Machine

Fantastic cucking, 6 long years of getting cucked and humiliated, including a monumental 40th birthday cucking to end all cuckings. huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0. cuckeye all would be proud.

Lewy123Lewy123over 12 years ago
First class

Best story I've read in a long time

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Well, fuck me sideways!

Excellent writing. Great pace. Cool ending. He is a clever bastard. And, he does know how to divorce anger from hate. But he also knows how to remarry it, when appropriate. Cool character. I hope he pops up in more of your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 AFTER THE LOVIN" after the facts

the lies leapt forward. Guess what. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
love the ending

but someone needs a DNA on the daughters - ages two and three at time he finds the video - that was within the cheating time. they may not be his. gae you a 5!

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
twists and turns abound

Wow. The twists and turns, especially over the last half of part 3 really took me by surprise. Not the ending I was expecting. Wonderful.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
Good finish

though Julie comes off as way unworthy of him almost from the getgo. I mean, not tell him about an identical twin? That makes her an accessory in his rage, easily, and does justify some of that rage. Not tell him she uses her maiden name at work? Whatever can she have had in mind? Be suckered for years by Miles, an obvious phony? For six years? C'mon! His more perceptive friends should have warned him that what he thought was stubbornness was in fact her own dimwitted miscalculation. But he's not all there either! Carry a torch for that ... twit for five years? Tsk. But you did hold me straight through!

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Awesome ending....

Broken neck, huh? LOL Awesome.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
STUPIDITY IS A HABIT

that can be fixed with knowledge. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THAT IS TRUE, BUT WHEN THE STUPID EX AQUIRED KNOWLEDGE

he put all the cards in correct order. TK U MLJ LV NV

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Yes!!

The true dirtbag in this whole story got exactly what he deserved. Great story. 5*

gabaagabaaalmost 12 years ago
Very Neat!

There was lots to enjoy in this story and some nice twists which kept me interested throughout. Pretty well edited too which is a big bonus for me. I hope you write many more stories.

I'm always reluctant to criticize the content of the story unless the behavior of the people in it is totally inconsistent with their characters as drawn by the author (because that destroys credibility). However, a couple of small things nagged me.....I did feel throughout that the main character made far too little of the fact that his wife hadn't told him about her twin sister. After all it's rather weird not to share this sort of information with your husband and it would have resulted in a very different reaction when he saw the internet video. It also seemed rather unlikely that a guy getting totally hosed in the divorce court didn't make careful enquires about his wife's behavior in the hope of getting some mitigating facts. His attorney should be shot!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
To little to late. By the time he re-grew a pair it was too late to recover the story.

The implication at the end that he was behind the fatal accident of Miles came too late to recover the story. Julie was a whore and even when he knew for sure he couldn't do the manly thing and strip her of his children.

What a pile of crap.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
love the end

i see why you wimped him out so he couldkick her ass in the end. it was great.5

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
A fine finale

You lulled me to sleep, and then this grand finish. Excellent!

Chilley

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WATCHING THE GRASS GROW

It's not exciting, but if you have enough beer and a ruler to measure the growth it can be done. Pretty much like reading this story but you don't need a ruler! Because it dosn't grow.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
A woman's strategy

I have read that a woman is less likely to get caught cheating than a man. Women are better liars than men. This is do to evolution and their relative weakness in comparison to a man. Lying , Manipulating, Deception of all sort are the womanly martial arts. Great people to have for partners!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Always love a little twist in the end. Wait, that came out wrong.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Gotta love a happy ending -

He was smarter as he grew older - lol

Nicely done finish

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

now that was a way to burn the fucking bitch down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was really tough to get through. I'm fucking exhausted! It was a well written good story but more frustrating then anything I have read lately!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories