Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers

"I hope so too dear," Mia said as she pulled him between her legs. "I'd love to see the two men I love the most sucking each other off. Now fuck me you sexy man and I'll tell you every dirty detail." Over the next several hours, they fucked and talked and then fucked and talked some more. Mia told him everything. Milt couldn't get enough. By the time they were both too worn out to fuck anymore, they were too tired to go to work and both called in sick. Exhausted, they slept through the afternoon.

It was all Eric thought about during the day. His cock was in a constant state of arousal and it was impossible to concentrate on his classes. He couldn't wait to get home and see his mother again.

Chapter 3

The Full Monty!

The next morning. "How do I look?" She was so short she had to stand on the bed in order to see her whole body in the mirror. She'd put on the little red teddy that Milt had given her several Valentine days ago. She'd always refused to wear it because as she put it, 'It makes me look naked.' She felt the same way today but that was the affect she wanted. She knew Eric would love it. If possible, she was more excited this morning than yesterday and couldn't wait to surprise him.

"Breathtaking!" Milt groaned excitedly as he stroked his boner. She wasn't wearing the bottoms and he could see how her pussy glistened.

Looking over her shoulder, Mia worriedly asked, "My butt isn't too big is it?" As small and as tight as it was, she was never satisfied with it or her weight. She'd never been more than a size 2 but she always worried about being fat. At her height and just over a hundred pounds, her DD breasts made her bubble butt look bodaciously delicious. She knew she looked good, but she wanted Milts reassurance this morning.

"Too big for what baby?" Milt playfully picked her up and spun her around and laid her face down on the bed. Before she could protest, he'd lifting her butt up, spread her cheeks and then did something he'd always wanted to do; he began licking her cute little ass. He thought she tasted delicious.

Mia squirmed and laughed under him, especially when he stuck his tongue into her tight little asshole and tongue fucked her. "Milt Quinn! How dare you!" She fought to turn over but not to hard. "That is so dirty. How dare you," she breathlessly moaned as his tongue went places nothing had ever been before. This part of her body had always been off limits and again she wondered why she had been so stupid. It felt wicked to have such a dirty thing done to her. She laughed harder. "Don't you know nice Christian women aren't supposed to do this?" She wiggled her butt back into his face and warned him, "But don't you dare stop you nasty man." She was amazed by her reaction. She actually loved what he was doing! Nothing was off limits now and this was just one more thing she had secretly wanted to try. "I guess this is the type of perverted sex I'll have to put up with now that I've committed incest and turned into such a whore," she giggled. "I suppose next you'll want to fuck me back there too!"

"That's exactly what I was thinking my dear." He teased her tiny hole with the tip of his tongue for as long as she could take it. Only after she'd had a fantastic orgasm did he let her up. Wiping his face, he told her, "I just didn't want my son to beat me there." He was very pleased with himself.

"Oh that is so nasty!" Mia rolled onto her back laughing and pulled her legs up to her chest and exposed her ass. "Do you really think Eric will want to do that too?" Her hand dipped between her legs and as Milt watched, she stuck her finger into her ass and wiggled it around. "Look at me Milt. Look what I'm doing. I'm fingering my ass. You've got me so turned on with your dirty talk and that nasty tongue of yours that you've got me fingering my butt and hoping my son will want to do the same." Mia pushed her finger in and out of her slick little hole several times, enjoying each dirty thrust of her finger.

Milt chuckled. "If he's any son of mine, he'll be begging you to let him stick his dick up there." He fingered her pussy and gave her a liberal dose of double pleasure. Mia had one orgasm after another. "You better slow down honey. You don't want to wear yourself out. You have a very horny young man in the next room that is just dying to fuck you."

"I know, I know," Mia laughed as she withdrew her finger from her butt. "But I really do need something in here honey," she huskily told him as she brought his fingers back into her cunt. "Please honey, won't you just fuck me a little? I need your cock!" She was desperate for a quick fuck and wouldn't take no for an answer. "I think it would be exciting if Eric found your cum in me! I just know it would turn him on baby." She couldn't wait to have Eric go down on her and taste his father's seed.

"Okay, you talked me into it. One good fuck for my son," he laughed as pulled her down firmly onto his dick. He loved the idea that his son might soon be tasting his cum. He positioned her in her favorite position and let her sink down on his rigid cock. He didn't stop fucking her until he'd left a nice load of cum up her twat. Spent, he let her get up. He smiled when he saw how his milky sperm oozed out of her cunt as she squatted above him. "I sure hope Eric appreciates how I just gave one up for the team."

Mia squeezed her legs together so no more sperm leaked out of her and made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, she misted her body with her favorite perfume. Patting her pussy, she spoke to it, "Don't you worry little kitty, mommy's big handsome son is going to take care of you too. Her sexy son is going to put his nice hard cock inside of you and fuck you just like his father does." Laughing at her silliness, she hugged her husband. "Tell me I'm not awful for wanting this honey. Tell me I'm not a bad mother for wanting to fuck my son."

"You're not a bad mother baby but you sure are a little whore," he laughed and hugged her. He knew she loved being called that. It seemed to really turn her on. "Baby, I want this just as much as you do but more important, your son does too," he told her as he slipped a finger up her cunt. He could feel how squishy full she was of him. "You look beautiful baby and Eric's going to think so too." Standing back, he asked, "Are you going to put on the bottoms?" He hoped she wasn't.

Mia made a face and laughed, "I think I should." Standing in front of the mirror, she slipped the sheer bottoms on and then lewdly pulled them up into the split of her cunt before checking out her reflection. She loved how her lips were split and how her engorged cunt lips looked so well fucked. Facing her husband, she giggled and asked, "How's my camel toe?"

"Very fuckable," Milt laughed.

"Good, that's how I feel too," Mia said as she rubbed her pussy. Looking in the mirror one last time, she confidently said, "I'm ready. I just hope Eric is too."

"You look good enough to eat baby." He turned her around and marched her to the door. "I'll be right here waiting," he told her as he nudged her out the door with his stiff cock. Mia had told him how Eric shaved his balls. He couldn't wait to see his son's shaved cock and balls. He knew what he was going to do while he waited. He quietly closed it behind her and headed for his shaving kit.

Mia wasn't half as nervous today as she had been yesterday but she still wanted this to be perfect for her son. If yesterday had been the ice breaker this morning was going to be the Full Monty. Her pussy was on fire and she couldn't wait to have it filled with her son's cock. She gave her nipples a little pinch and smiled when they responded by hardening; they longed for her son's mouth. She knocked softly on his door. Later, she would barely be able to recall entering his room or what happened in what order.

Eric heard his door opening and knew it was his mother. He was sure she would come. He was of course naked under the sheets... 'Just like my dad,' he reminded himself. 'Mom likes her men naked,' he humorously told himself. He'd left his pajama bottoms right where she'd put them and lay perfectly still on his back waiting for her. His cock was flying at full mast and tenting the sheets. He no longer worried about showing hard in front of her. He wanted her to see it as soon as she came in his room. Earlier, to take the edge off and to make sure there were no accidents like yesterday, he'd jacked off. He'd also gone to the bathroom. "I'm not going to have either of those problems today," he sheepishly promised himself. The only thing he still worried about was his father and what he would do if he knew what he and his mother were doing.

"Good morning sleepy head." Mia whispered as she quietly closed his door behind her.

"Hi mom." Eric struggled to breath when he saw how she was dressed...or more precisely, how undressed she was. "Wow," he said louder than he meant to. He was almost too embarrassed to look at her. "You look...you look beautiful mom." His eyes feasted on her nearly naked body. Her huge tits swayed enticingly beneath her translucent top and he almost came when he saw how the sheer material was pulled up tight into her cunt.

Mia smiled and did a pirouette for him. "I'm glad you think so." She stood at the edge of his bed and let him look at her. The way his eyes were feasting on her made her wild. She saw how his cock poked up under the sheets and it made her heart pound. She gasped when she saw her picture over his bed. Picking it up, she smiled and said, "I guess this means you like it." It was outrageous of him to display it so openly but she was glad he had. She promised herself that he would have all the naked pictures of her that he wanted to put on his walls. 'A picture of him fucking me would look good over his bed too,' she silently giggled.

"I like it a lot mom," he huskily told her as he wrapped his hand around his cock and openly fisted it through the sheets. "I hope its ok. I really like looking at it." Looking directly to her tits, he managed to tell her, "I liked your note too...and," he couldn't help blushing now, "and especially...ah...your,..."

"My panties," Mia laughed as she sat next to him.

Blushing, he nodded, "Yeah, your panties." He knew he should apologize. "Mom...I'm sorry about that."

Mia put her finger to his lips and stopped him. "You don't have to apologize for anything honey. I was a little surprised at first but once I realized what you were doing with them, well," she chuckled and shrugged her shoulders and told him, "I guess if you hadn't, we wouldn't be together like this, so all is forgiven honey." She couldn't help admiring his beautiful erection. "It looks like someone is pretty excited. Let me do that for you honey," she said as she replaced his hand with hers and began to masturbate him. "I like it that you're not ashamed to show off your erection to me."

That made Eric laugh. "I'm not ashamed mom and that really feels good," he said grinning as she jacked him off. "I really like showing you how hard I am."

"And I love seeing you with a hard-on baby. You have such a beautiful cock and you never have to hide it from me. I especially loved seeing it yesterday when you were jacking off on me." She moved her hand up and down over him and felt him grow even harder. The power coming from his erection made her pussy tingle. "It really turns me on what you did to my panties Eric. That's why I left you another pair." Teasing him, she told him, "The one's I took looked a little used." Looking at him out the corner of her eye, she playfully asked, "Did you make use of the ones I left you?"

Eric smiled proudly and told her he had. "Four times mom. I jacked off into them right after I found them and then twice last night and once this morning." He couldn't help grinning. It felt so good to be able to tell her how he beat off into them. Reaching under his pillow, he pulled them out and showed them to her. The crotch was covered with his cum. "I would have done it more but there wasn't time."

Mia was awed by the amount of sperm he'd left in them. "Four times, wow I'm impressed!" She smiled and thanked his youthful energy. She felt him grow as she manipulated his throbbing cock and complimented him, "You're still so incredibly hard baby. I'm glad you didn't wear yourself out though."

Thrusting his cock up into her hand, he smiled and bragged, "I can do it a dozen times a day, no problem mom."

"I sure hope so." Mia licked her lips as she looked at her panties. There was a nice thick coating of his cum in the crotch. Giggling a little she told him, "Honey, you can jack off into my panties anytime you want honey but after today I'm going to give you other places to cum too." Her pussy ached and flowed as she looked at her panties. She playfully observed, "Not quite as much as the ones I found under your mattress or the ones in the laundry but still very impressive." Taking them from him, she held them and told him, "I'm glad you jacked off into them and I'm even happier that you knew you could show them to me. I think its fun to be so dirty and open with each other. I'll share something with you too." Her voice caught in her throat when she asked him, "Do you know what I did with the ones I found in the laundry and the ones I took yesterday?" Eric swallowed hard and shook his head. "I did this honey." With his eyes glued to her, she brought them to her mouth and began licking at his cum. "Every time I found a pair that you'd jacked off into, I ate every last drop of you're cum honey."

Eric almost came. "Oh geez mom, that is so hot!" He didn't know what was hotter, having her jack him off or watching her eat his cum. "You are so..such a..."

"A whore? Is that what you were going to call me Eric? Do you think I'm a whore?"

"Oh fuck no mom...I wasn't really going to say that. I don't think you are...but it's just..."

"It's just what honey?" She couldn't help teasing him. She really wanted him to think of her as his whore as well as his mother. 'Why not? After all she agreed with him.' "But your right honey, I am acting like a whore. Only a whore would eat her son's cum from her panties or do this," she said as she balled them up and stuck them in her mouth and sucked loudly on them. When she took them out, she showed him her tongue; it was covered with his white sperm. "It makes me feel like such a dirty little whore to do that Eric, so yes, since I'm acting like a whore it's perfectly understandable that you think of me that way. It turns me on that you do." After she'd made a show of cleaning his cum from her panties, she asked, "Do you mind having a mother that acts like a whore?"

This was just like his fantasy. "I don't mind mom. I love how you're acting." He began to understand her a little better now and just went along with her. "It's cool having a whore for a mother," he said grinning. It felt so right to call her that. His smile told her how much he loved her for being who she was. "I love everything about you mom, so don't ever change. You're the perfect mother and if that makes you a whore, then you're a perfect whore too."

Mia laughed, "Perfect mother, perfect whore, I like that," she laughed and hugged him. "That's how I always want you to think of me Eric. I'm you're mother but I'm also your whore to do anything you want with." She pulled his sheet down and exposed his

hard-on. "I want this," she said fisting his cock.

'Oh fuck mom, yeah, do that." Eric sat up and swung his legs around and faced her and put his legs between hers. "I want to look at you while you're playing with my cock mom." Everything moved in slow motion now. He saw every inch of her body as individual frames. His eyes feasted on her breasts before moving slowly down past her hourglass waist to her honey smooth pussy. "Gezz mom, your cunt is so hot. I just love how you shaved it. It looks so awesome!" He loved how her silky red bottoms were pulled up tight into her cunt and how he could see both of her lips. She was so much more beautiful in person than in her pictures. His hands went to her waist and he held her. "You're so beautiful mom."

"I'm glad you think so honey. I love your body too." She let go of his cock and spread his legs so she could stand between them. "You can take them off if you want." She loved the idea of being undressed by him.

Eric was so excited that he nearly tore them off. He gingerly tugged her red panties down over her waist and let them drop to the floor and exposed her. There it was, his mother's cunt, the object of so many of his jack off sessions! Giddy with excitement, he told her, "Its looks so smooth mom. I really think it's cool that you shave. I love it." He looked down at his own bare crotch and laughed. "I guess we both like it shaved." He remembered the pictures of her holding her pussy apart and knew how pink and delicate her inner lips were but this was so much better than any picture. He liked the way her silky lips were divided by a single delicate fold before it disappeared. He thought her cunt looked like a delicate sculptured flower. He couldn't wait to touch it and find out what was hidden behind those soft mounds of flesh. Looking up at her, he shyly asked, "Can I touch it mom?"

Mia mussed his hair and laughed, "Of course you can honey. You can touch me anywhere you want honey. I want you to learn all about my body."

He parted her lips. His fingers were immediately wet. Turning his hand over, he used his middle finger to part the lips of her cunt. "Oh shit mom, your pussy...your cunt is so beautiful." He couldn't believe he was actually fingering her. He used his middle finger and slid it up and down between her lips and rubbed it against her clit. He'd never seen a real pussy before so he took his time and enjoyed every second. He couldn't believe how hot and wet and smooth her cunt was. He touched the hood that protected her clit and when she moaned, he rubbed it again. Only when he couldn't stand the suspense any longer did he move his finger past the petals that guarded the entrance to her cunt. He thought about asking permission but knew it wasn't necessary. You didn't have to ask a whore permission to finger her. His finger slipped easily inside of her. He was up past his knuckle when his mother squeezed her muscles and held him fast. He didn't know pussies could do that. "Fuck mom that is so cool." When she relaxed them, he slowly finger fucked her. It was the most incredible feeling in the world to have his finger up his mother's cunt. "Am I doing it right mom? Is this how you like it? Is this how dad fingers you?" He wanted to be just good as his father at making love to her.

Mia hoarsely told him, "Oh yes Eric, you're doing it so good honey." She squeezed his finger again and held him there for a moment before allowing him to continue. "You're doing it just like your father and it feels so good, don't stop," she breathlessly panted. "Don't you dare stop!"

Eric couldn't believe a cunt could feel so good. Feeling free to do anything he wanted now, he inserted a second finger inside of her. "How's that mom? Does that feel good too?"

"Honey, everything you do makes me feel good. You can stick your whole hand inside of me if you can fit it," she giggled. She felt herself cumming and couldn't stop even if she'd wanted to. She drove her cunt down onto his fingers. "Oh yes, oh fuck yes Eric. Fuck mommy like that," she cried out as she came.

Her orgasm was frightening. Eric thought she sounded like a draft horse pulling a wagon up hill. When she started rocking back and forth, her tits swayed from side to side and her breathing became labored and she was making so much noise, he was sure his father would hear her and come running in. Blocking out that terrifying thought, he kept finger fucking her. Although he'd never done this before, he knew that he must be doing something right. Talking dirty again; he encouraged her, "Do it mom, do it you whore, cum for me."

Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers
1...456789