Perfect Xmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Lisa finally made their way to the kitchen, although not at the same time, which made me wonder who Kelly had spent the night with, Tom or Ronnie. Did Kelly know I had been with Sheila? Everyone was looking at each other quizzically, but nobody asking anything to try and figure out the pairings of last evening. Surely, the girls knew were each of them ended up. Or did they? If so, they sure didn't act like it. It was as if each of us way dying to know, yet too embarrassed to bring it up.

We made our way through breakfast, then Ronnie poured us a pitcher of mimosa's and we settled in around the bar. We laughed and joked about different things, but didn't bring up what we had done the previous evening at any time during our morning together.

After a light meal, I settled in front of the TV for some football and a nap. Kelly came and curled up next to me and we dozed off for several hours. I awoke before she did and slid my right hand up and down her body, wondering to myself which of my brothers had tasted her charms last night. She had thrown a blanket over us before we napped and no one else was in the room, so I took advantage of the situation and slid my hand inside the pair of jogging pants she was wearing.

To my surprise, I discovered she was without panties as I slid my hand down to the center of her sex. She purred against me and involuntary spread her legs, allowing me greater access. I slipped my index finger inside her rapidly moistening pussy, allowing my thumb to rotate against her swelling clit. She finally awoke and moved one of her hands over mine, guiding me as I pleasured her. I noticed Lisa had entered the room and was watching us from the far side of the room. Kelly was more focused on my actions and didn't see Lisa. I increased my hand action in an attempt to get Kelly off before anyone else interrupted us. Lisa was watching us intently, and I saw her move her hands over her breasts and down between her legs.

It was something new and erotic to get my wife off while looking at another woman pleasuring herself. I could tell Kelly was close and focused in on what I knew would get her off -- rubbing the sides of her engorged clit. She bucked against my hand in orgasm for fifteen or twenty seconds, doing her best to keep quiet. Little did she know, Lisa was taking in the whole scene. I was watching Lisa and she was almost in a trance, not breathing or moving as she watched Kelly revel in her orgasm. Before I knew it, however, she realized she was spying and quickly retreated to avoid detection. I looked down at Kelly and gave her a kiss. She thanked me for her treat, then got up and said she had to go get ready for tonight. She told me that we were all having dinner, dress-up style, before heading our separate ways with our new lovers tonight. She said I was to be ready in 90 minutes, but she got the first hour in our bathroom.

I finished the game that was on, but it was hard to concentrate as I thought back to my night with Sheila and ahead to getting Lisa into bed. Tom and Ronnie suddenly appeared from nowhere and we watched as the Chiefs pulled a comeback against the Broncos. Much like this morning, not a word was set about last night or tonight's festivities.

With the game over, it was time for me to head to the room and get ready. When I entered, Kelly had laid out my clothes, for the evening, a nice shirt and pair of slacks. She was in the bathroom putting the finishing touches on herself and looked absolutely gorgeous in a stunning black dress that looked very formal but was quite risqué. I reached for her, but she slapped my hand away and said I had to get ready. By the time I finished my shower, she was gone, so I assembled my self to look presentable and headed out to the bar area.

Kelly and Sheila were in the kitchen putting together our meal while Lisa was preparing some wine and champagne for us to imbibe throughout the evening. Lisa was decked out in a white dress that almost mirrored the one Kelly was wearing, though Lisa didn't quite fill it out like Kelly had. Still she looked great, and with her shoulders bare, I could not resist coming up behind her for a quick massage. I put my hands on her shoulders and squeezed, leaning in to ask her if she had enjoyed the show on the couch earlier. She said it was quite erotic. I then kissed her neck lightly and said that the show was nothing compared to what I'd be doing with someone tonight. Her legs buckled slightly and she gasped, saying nothing. I moved my hands down and around to squeeze her breasts when I heard someone coming and backed away, still nervous to be openly affectionate with someone other than my wife.

Lucky for me I pulled away, as Ronnie entered the room and asked Lisa if she needed any help. I quickly headed for the kitchen to do the same. I looked at Sheila and saw that she was wearing the red dress that looked just like Kelly and Lisa's, completing the ensemble. Tom appeared shortly and within minutes, we were all seated for a simple, yet light and delicious feast. We wined and dined for a couple of hours, laughing and joking about different things but strictly avoided the white elephant in the room. It was Sheila who finally announced that the girls were going to retreat to their respective rooms to get ready and we should give them fifteen minutes before turning in for the night.

Tom, Ronnie and I headed to the bar for a round of drinks as we waited for night number two of this unbelievable turn of events. Ten or so years ago, when none of us were married, we would have been telling stories about our sexcapades that would have likely been exaggerated and laughed about for hours. I guess it was our maturity, or more likely the fact that our conquests involved our wives that kept our tongues at bay. Tom finally quipped the line, "Hell of a Christmas present from our ladies this year," as he downed his drink and Ronnie and I both chuckled in agreement. We were definitely some lucky brothers.

When fifteen minutes were up, I announced it was my turn to go first and headed that way. I had been well fucked the night before, but it had been a long day and I was ready to see what Lisa had in store for me. I entered the room to find the same candles burning. Lisa was nowhere to be found and the bathroom door was shut, so I assumed she was finishing up and waited eagerly on the edge of the bed, excited like a teenage boy on prom night.

Lisa did not disappoint, emerging from the bathroom in her college cheerleading uniform. It was a bit tight, but this only helped to accentuate her assets. Her smallish breasts were puffed out and ready to burst from the skimpy top while the skirt came just above her waist, exposing her midriff and legs to perfection. Lisa stood before me and stretched a little, doing some leg lifts and other moves to reveal her lack of panties or a bra.

I wanted to enjoy the show, but was hungry for her and reached for her hand when it was close enough to me, pulling her on top of me. I could feel the heat in her pussy as she ground against my khaki pants covered cock, straining to be released. We locked lips for the first time, devouring each other's tongue. She reached for my belt and fumbled with it and my pants as we kissed, finally freeing my erection. I reached underneath her skirt to find her soaked and ready and guided my cock into her, not wanting to waste time with foreplay. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her into me, watching her gasp as she sank fully onto my engorged cock.

We sat there for a moment, taking each other in, barely moving, though my cock was twitching deep inside her. Lisa began unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it from me, then reached behind to unzip the flimsy top she was wearing, exposing herself to me. I grabbed her ass again and began moving her up and down on my cock, thrusting my hips to time our movements in perfect unison. She found the rhythm and we rocked back and forth, eyes locked on each other like we had this afternoon when I was fingering Kelly. I reached for her nipples and caressed them between my thumbs and forefinger, pinching them until Lisa squealed in delight. I knew I couldn't last much longer this way and pulled her off of me, laying her down on her back and sliding down to release her skirt.

She spread her legs wide just like Sheila and I dove into her, searching for her clit with my tongue. I found it and nibbled at it while I pawed her breasts. She squeezed her legs around my head and pushed on me with her hands, seemingly trying to smother and drown me against her dripping pussy. I kept on until she cried out in orgasm and shuddered in delight.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm there. Oh fuck."

I continued to eat her out and she had another smaller orgasm before pushing me away, too sensitive for me to continue. I let her catch her breath, then turned her over on her knees, her ass sticking out in inviting fashion. I got behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart to give me access to her exposed and inviting pussy. My cock, still hard, was ready and I inched my way inside her from behind, taking in the sight of her beautiful ass.

I fucked her hard and fast, and she held on as I did my thing, letting me reach the release I so desperately needed. It was not long before my balls swelled and I exploded into her, spewing my cum deep inside her as I groaned in pleasure.

We rested, then spent more of the night doing the same. There was little talk involved between our sex and sleep. I was awakened to a morning blow job and another round of sex before she rinsed off in the shower and said goodbye. By the time I got around, Ronnie and Lisa had left to get Mia and Tom and Sheila were headed out the door to tend to their boys. Tom told me to lock up and he was gone.

Kelly was drinking coffee in the kitchen and I joined her for a cup. I asked her if we could come back here for Valentine's Day and she just laughed. "We'll see," she said. "We'll see."

12