All Comments on 'Period of Adjustment Ch. 05-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RehnquistRehnquistover 14 years ago
Wow.

That's it, just WOW. Absolutely amazing, taut and well-written story of suspense.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 14 years ago
Reads like a Carter Brown Mystery

Love it... This can be made into a saga of a man... We can let him kick back and enjoy life once this is done and then bring about some nice emotional choices for him to take... The possibility is endless for such a fine character.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

It is just getting better and better. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next installment. Thanks

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Great suspense build up

Taut and smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine Mystery Story

Once Coln forgot about his vendetta with the powers that be, he seemed to enjoy his drive with Natasha and seemed to be faling in love with the beautiful Natasha. He still had the feeling that he was being followed and constantly checked the car and their room. He finally called old friend an had job tentatively set up as detective. When he returned to motel he knew something was wrong and pulled his gun. He ended up killing murdering intruder but found beautiful Natasha murdered and was told his parents had also been murdered earlier. He packed and left immediately to see if he could find his long lost wife and see if she was safe. Great writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

60 year old George

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Always a great pleasure

to read Coaster 2's works. He does an excellent job on description and

characterization! He also makes you feel at home in many beautiful spots (that I have visited!) .

snathsnathover 9 years ago
Book mark

This is the type of story which you read for sometime, book mark it, think about the story when you have time and go back to the bookmark to finish it. I am sure I will not be disappointed in the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no way he would be allowed to carry a gun on to a plane.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 1 year ago

Done with this fucking story. I give a five star to all sto I read. You will get a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous