All Comments on 'Perks of the Job'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more..Is she going to get preggie?

I am a bit mystified. She is 45, and married to another, and he is concerned about condoms?What good would a condom do, especially if she is not concerned about using one, and if she has been faithful (I don't like that word) to her hubby until now so has not acquired an STD from someone else? I would think that her age of 45 would now allow her to conceive, or would it? Maybe she is hoping to have a baby and if she gets preggie from him, so be it?

gamma33gamma33over 19 years ago
A Good Start for Further 'Activities'

Like your style of writing, cover all the details but not in an obnoxius way.I do hope you post a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bah!

The gratuitous infidelity, totally unnecessary to the plot, made me lose all liking for the characters and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad!

I was sad that their union had to be illicit. She could just as well have been a single lady, or separated, or divorced.

But apart from that, the story was great. It moved well, quickly enough to maintain interest but not rushing into intercourse without sensitive foreplay.

I liked the language - good quality English without unnecessary swearing.

A first-class piece of work, that gave me great pleasure!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story! I loved the passion and attention he showed her, especially leading to he orgasm! Fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous