Perks of Working at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next button exposed the middle of her chest down to where the bra connected in the front. The next button showed her perfect belly button on that sexy flat stomach. Claire had to pull the blouse out from being tucked into her jeans to release the final button.

While Claire was focused on her task at hand, Harold watched intently. As more skin was revealed, the bulge in his pants grew.

Claire finished pulling the blouse off and set it on an extra chair in the office. She kept her eyes on her hands, doing her best to pretend she was alone. She moved her hands to her tight blue jeans and opened the top up and leaned over to pull her pants down. They were so tight, they didn't come off easy. She had to pull them down inch by inch.

Harold had his eyes glued to the beauty. The way she had bent over, her tits hung perfectly. He thought about how so many adult actresses need makeup or surgery to look so good, but Claire didn't need anything. He realized he was rubbing his hard on through his pants and stopped out of fear of being noticed. It only took a moment for him to decide he didn't care. This was too good to pass up.

Claire was now in her bra and panties and looked at the new set she had to try on. "Just change your clothes like normal" she thought to herself. She faced the wall to the left of Harold so she wouldn't accidently look up and have to look at him. She wanted to do everything she could to block him out of her mind.

She took a deep breath, reached behind her and unsnapped the plain white bra. The straps fell over her shoulders and she moved her arm quickly so the bra wouldn't fall away from her chest. With one hand holding the bra on, she used the other to pick up the new one. It was a pink low cut bra made in a soft stretchy knit with some subtle lace.

Doing her best to block Harold out of her mind, Claire let her bra drop from her chest to the floor. The cool air in the room gave her light goosebumps over her body and she could feel her pink nipples stiffen. Her breasts stayed in nearly the same position as they had been in her bra with a perfect tear drop shape. The nipples showed no signs of drooping on this goddess.

Harold's world went into slow motion as Claire's bra fell to the floor. The goosebumps that showed on Claire sent a shiver down his spine as he continued to rub his cock through his pants.

Claire slipped her arms into the straps of the new bra partially covering the view of Claire. Every movement that Claire made lightly shook her breasts creating some jiggle. She reached behind her back and fastened the clasps.

The bra was clearly too small, pushing her ample chest up uncomfortably. The only thing that had Harold uncomfortable was the bulge straining in his pants.

Claire hooked her thumbs in the sides of the panties and slid them her silky legs. As she bent over, her breasts looked like they were going to burst out of the bra. Feeling the tension of the bra, Claire grabbed the matching panties and stepped into them quickly. She pulled them up and breathed a sigh of relief it was over.

"Okay, now what?" Claire said acknowledging Harold for the first time.

She turned to look at him and froze.

Still in his chair, Harold had pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking it while staring at Claire.

Claire was in a state of shock still unable to move. Her eyes were drawn to the movement of his hand. A voice in her said to "look away", but all she could do was stare. It wasn't that she had never seen a dick before, she had just never seen one so big.

She watched his hand slide up and down. The thick head looked like it was pulsating and Claire was hypnotized.

Harold's legs stiffened and suddenly cum squirted out of his giant cock across the room causing Claire to jump.

Harold's body relaxed and his dick started shrink. He started to put his dick back in his pants and turned away from Claire.

This woke Claire up and she scrambled to put her clothes on quickly. She noticed her underwear on the floor, but she wasn't about to get undressed again.

Her heart was pounding and her head was spinning. She wasn't sure what to think about what had just happened.

Harold started to turn back towards Claire. She scrambled quickly to get out as quickly as possible leaving her underwear on the floor of the office.

Claire left the Mall out the back entrance. Most everyone had long since left.

She moved quickly to her car with her heart still pounding. She pulled out her keys and noticed her hands were shaking. She clicked the button to unlock her Honda Civic and got in the car. She started the engine and looked around the mostly empty parking lot.

Her mind was working quickly to process what had happened. The adrenaline rush started to subside and she realized that she wasn't shaking because she was scared. She felt like she had just been on an intense roller coaster ride. She just wasn't sure if she liked this ride.

As Claire pulled out of the parking lot to head home. She still had not noticed the glob of cum on the front of her shirt.

12