Permanent Arousal Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia's husband tells his side.
3.2k words
4.19
56.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers

I knew Mia was watching me as I walked down the hall. The sight of her standing naked, the Christmas ornaments hanging from her nipples, had caused my already over stimulated erection to go into overdrive.

I’d known John for a long time, since before I had met Mia, although she had never met him before. He and I had had long talk about my situation; I was the one who had come to him for help.

A lot of things were going through my mind as I walked around the corner of the hotel hallway. My heart was pounding because of what I was about to see, but my mind was remembering Mia before the “persistent sexual arousal syndrome. By the way, I’m Don, Mia’s husband.

Our relationship had changed so dramatically since that first unexpected orgasm in our living room. Mia is beautiful. There is simply no other way of saying it. Her face is so perfect and innocent. The sight of her in orgasm, at first, is the most erotic thing you’ve ever seen. This innocent looking beautiful redhead, her face flushed with excitement, moaning as she comes. Well, no normal man can resist that.

She’s not innocent anymore. I don’t know what’s she’s told you, but I’ve heard my little Mia begging me to fuck her. She’s begged me to do more than that. And I like it don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I just want my wife back. Actually I want both. I love her horniness, but I’d like to be in control of it. Well, maybe this will work. The doctors don’t know what started this and they don’t when or how it might end. Maybe the next 24 hours will do it.

John had rented a suite for the party, and I walked around the corner of the hall and into the adjoining room. I went through the sliding doors onto the balcony, and walked around the corner of the hotel to the sliding doors in front of the main room. The room where Mia was going to be, only seconds after I left her I was in position watching John walk her into the room.

She was trembling as she walked in the door, the ornaments on her breasts were shaking with her movements. Her eyes were very wide, her face somewhat flushed as was her upper chest, her breathing was rapid. When John ordered her to spread her legs, a long string of pussy juice ran from her thigh to her visible clit.

“Slut,” her said addressing my wife. “I want you to tell these men who you are and why you’re here.”

I watched as Mia swallowed, then tried to speak and stopped. After licking her lips, she started again.

“My name is Mia,” she said then looked quickly at John.

“You’ll just be slut for the next day or so,” he said.

She swallowed again. “My name is sl… sl…slut,” she stammered, I thought I saw a tear on her cheek.

“I’m here because I have persistent sexual arousal syndrome,” she said the last rather defiantly.

“Tell us what this… ah… persistent thing is,” John ordered. John knew exactly what it was and the complete name of the syndrome. I also knew that John would be humiliating my wife a great deal. The more Mia was humiliated now the more excited she became, if that was possible, and the more excited she became the more intense her orgasms and the longer her period of “rest.”

“It means,” she started then stopped. “It means. Oh shit,” she looked at John hopelessly.

“Tell us slut!” John demanded.

“It means I’m turned on all the time,” Mia ran out of breath at the end.

“It means more than that, doesn’t it slut.”

“Yes. It also means I come all the time. I can’t help myself. I can’t help it,” she was looking at the men now, some of them smiling at her.

Her face was bright red. She was almost pleading, bent slightly from the hips, as she said, “I just need to come. Please….” and she reached for John’s cock, caressing it, her mouth still open from the word ‘please.’ She slid to her knees, never taking her eyes off his cock, I could clearly hear her moan as she slid him inside her mouth.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…….”

The men where all talking now, talking about my wife.

“Oh man. She is beautiful.”

“Is this true? She’s always turned on, she comes all the time?”

“I love these tits,” the largest one said as he caressed her left breast.

“Tell the guys what you want slut,” ordered John

Mia continued to suck and lick John’s cock, moaning as she fondled his balls. Her free hand had crept down to her pussy and was lightly stroking her clit.

Finally she took her mouth away, and opened her eyes looking a little dazed.

“I want them to fuck me,” she said.

“Where?” John asked.

This question caught her by surprised. I could almost hear her mind working.

“Here,” she said. A perfectly rational answer I thought, all things considered.

“No slut. In your mouth? Where?” John asked again.

“Oh, my pussy.”

“Your what?” John asked pulling her nipple hard, the ornament lost in his hand.

“Owwww…. god…yes…..” Mia was moaning louder the harder he pulled her nipple. “Ohhhhhh…. please… don’t make me…..”

But John pulled harder, and now another of the men was pulling her other nipple.

“Ohhhh…. my cunt….” I’d never heard Mia say that word before, as many things as I’d seen the last two years, this shocked me the most.

“Your what?” John asked, his cock throbbing in my wife’s hand.

“My CUNT… oh please…. I need it sooooo bad…. please fuck me…. I’ll do anything … I will…..” she was begging, her need so obvious.

Only a second later the man who had been helping John with Mia’s nipples had her bent forward, her ass in the air her elbows on the carpet. His cock was already out of his pants and he was slamming it into her.

“Ohhhhhh…. yeeeesssss…… yeeesssss…” she screamed. “Fuck meeeee….”

He didn’t last long, I don’t know how he could really. She was slamming back on his cock as hard as he was fucking her. It seemed like only seconds before he came.

That didn’t slow the next in line. He turned her over and sank his cock inside her. His knees on the carpet, his arms straight, he fucked her hard and fast also.

“Yesssss… fuck my cunt… fuck me…..please don’t stop…..”

When he came she moaned in frustration, “noooo… please….. more.” I knew that she had been coming the whole time.

Two of the men had tried to get her to suck them, but she was yelling too much, concentrating on her pussy. Her hands where busy on them, but her mouth was busy begging to be fucked.

The next man in line picked her up and moved her to the couch, he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. From where I was on the balcony I could see her face, and his hands on her breasts, but nothing else.

My cock was throbbing, harder than it had been in sometime. The incredible erotic scene I was witnessing was too much for me. Pre-come was dripping onto the concrete, I knew if I touched myself I’d come. I wasn’t sure I could resist. I wasn’t sure I wanted to resist.

Mia’s mouth and eyes opened wide as she sank onto the new cock. This time she was in control, on top.

“Fuck me slut,” he growled.

“Ohhhh yesss….” her tongue was actually hanging outside of her mouth as she fucked him.

Other men where touching her as they fucked, their hands on her ass, her legs.

But Mia was controlling the motion, making it last.

“I’m coming… I’m coming… oh please… I’m coming,” she continued to moan.

“Tell him what you are slut,” John order from behind. “You said you’d do anything. Start doing it.”

“I’m…. oh god…. I’m a slut…. Ooooohhhhh…. please fuck my cunt… fuck me…OH DAMN…” she was shouting now. Picking up the pace, fucking him hard.

I’d moved on the balcony so that I could see more of the action, more below the waist. It wasn’t perfect but I hadn’t lost sight of her face and that was important.

John stopped her from behind, using his hand he scoped come from her legs and pussy and spread it on her ass. Bending forward he started to ease his cock into her asshole, her pussy already full.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHH…… WHAAAT….. OOOOHHHHH…..TWO COCKS…. TWO…. OH YEEEESSSSS……”

Her head was bobbing up and down, her eyes pinched shut, her mouth hanging open.

“PLEASE FUCK ME… BOTH OF YOU…. OH YEEEESSSSS…” as they both started to pound into her pussy and asshole.

Soon they had their rhythm worked out. Fucking in and out of her. She was almost crying now, lost in the sensation. With every thrust I could her say, “OH.”

It was a sight I don’t think I could ever forget. My beautiful wife, so innocent a few years ago, was being fucked in her pussy and asshole at the same time. Her pale skin, typical of redheads, setting off the darkness of the two cocks pounding into her. Her face and chest flushed, her orgasms continuous.

Two of the other men wanted their cocks sucked, but she was too busy, holding their cocks in her hands, the thrusting against her causing her hands to move on them.

“OHHHHH….. GOOOOODDDDD…… I CAN’T STOP COMING….. PLEASE…… HELP ME…… PLEASE…… OH…. TWO COCKS………..”

I think she was close to some kind of insanity by the time both men came deep inside her. First the man fucking her pussy trust deep inside and held still as he came.

“I CAN FEEL YOU COMING IN MY CUNT…. SO DEEP……”

This must have caused John to come because he soon followed, pumping his load deep in your ass.

When they pulled out Mia collapsed onto the couch. She wasn’t left alone for long, another cock was buried inside her within seconds. She was passed the screaming stage now, just moaning and using her hands and legs to urge him to fuck her faster, harder.

One after the other they took her. Each at least twice, two of them three times. I watched for most of the night. From time to time they would take a break, have a drink or order something from room service, even fall asleep for a while. I slept for a while too, and I left the balcony for a while the next day, the sun was too hot.

It was starting to get dark when I looked in the room again. Mia was in the center of the room on the carpet, on her back. I could clearly see her pussy, it was very red, almost an angry shade of red. Her labia were very swollen, several times their normal size. Her clit was clearly visible, the shaft erect, the hood drawn back. Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought it looked like it was throbbing. White foam was oozing from her pussy.

The men might have been done, but Mia wasn’t. As she stroked her clit she begged, “please somebody fuck me again. Pleeeeaaassse….”

I watched her crawl from man to man trying to get them interested, but they were done.

It was then that John joined me on the balcony, he had put his pants on and was smoking a cigarette while sipping on a beer. We stood silently for a few minutes, watching the sun set over the Vegas strip. It was going to be hot night and the drink that John had brought for me tasted very good.

“Everything you told me was true Don. I have to confess I didn’t really believe it. I thought we were in for a big disappointment, but it was all true. I’ve never seen anything like this before.”

I just nodded, I could feel him turn toward me.

“Do you think this helped? Do you think, well, what we did, as much as we did, will really, somehow, shock her out of it?” he continued.

“I don’t know John, I really don’t. I hope so, I’d like to have my wife back,” I told him.

“Wait a few minutes, then have her go into the bedroom,” I told him.

A few minutes later Mia stumbled through the bedroom door. Her red hair was a mess. Her breasts were covered in hickeys. Her thighs were wet with a combination of come and pussy juices.

When she saw me she stopped dead in her tracks.

“What did you see?” she asked.

“Almost everything,” I told her.

She was starting to cry. “You must hate me now,” she was whispering.

I put my hand on her chin and tilted her head upward. “I don’t hate you,” I was smiling. “I love you. But it looks like we’re going to have to figure out how to live with this thing.”

She was breathing a little heavily, but she smiled bravely as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks. Before I knew it she had thrown herself at me, hugging me, her wet cheeks against my shirt.

“I’ll do anything Don, but I can’t control it. I’m sorry. I just can’t,” she was hugging me hard.

“I might have to have ‘Don’s Slut’ tattooed on you so that people know who you belong to,” I joked.

“OK,” she said looking up at me. I don’t think she was kidding.

“But you know what I think I would like?” she asked.

“What?”

“A pussy piercing,” she said. “I love the feeling of having the rings in my nipples pulled and played with. The feelings go right through me, right to my pussy. I think a ring in my pussy would be good too,” she was looking at me like I might get mad at her for asking.

“OK,” now it was my turn to be serious.

“Now go take a shower. By the time you’re done John and I will have food here,” I told her.

Her hand was between her thighs as she listened to me, touching her clit.

“And don’t come in the shower,” I instructed her.

She smiled at me and ran for the bathroom.

I could hear the shower start as I ordered room service. All of the guys except John had left, completely worn out from the ordeal.

A few minutes after the shower stopped running I peeked into the bathroom, just to make sure she was all right. Mia was standing in front of the sink, her hands gripping the basin on both sides. I could see her face reflected in the mirror. Her eyes where tightly closed, her mouth open. When she moaned and pushed her pussy into the front of the sink, I could tell that she was coming again. She brought her hands to her breasts, squeezing them hard, very hard, as her orgasm subsided. I closed the door quietly.

We were having a drink when Mia emerged from the bathroom still naked, I pulled a chair over for her and she attacked the food and the water. I’m sure she had become dehydrated during the long day and night.

“You know what we’re going to do with slut tonight?” I asked John.

“If it involves me fucking her again, I think its going to be a while before I can get hard,” he answered.

“We’re going to get her pussy pierced,” I said.

“No shit,” he looked quickly at Mia who was smiling.

“You’re going to be very popular,” he told her.

“I hope so,” she said through a mouthful of food.

“Now slut,” I said. “That’s not how you address somebody of John’s stature,” I was looking angrily at her.

“I’m sorry,” she said to me, really meaning it.

Turning to John she said, “I hope so sir,” and turned back to see if that was correct.

“Much better,” I told her.

She smiled happily and went back to her meal.

After eating Mia approached me as I sat in the chair finishing my drink, John was in the other room and I was watching as she finished eating, and as she absentmindedly gathered moisture from her pussy with her finger and used it to stroke her erect clit. She looked like she was thinking. I knew that that was sometimes difficult because of the constant arousal. Mia had always been bright, had done well in school and held good jobs. But now it was difficult for her to concentrate.

She slid from her chair and onto the floor in front of me. Kneeling she looked up at me.

“Remember when you said we had to figure out how to live with this thing?” she asked me. The sight of her kneeling between my legs was causing my erection to return.

“Yes,” I said.

“Well,” she said biting her lower lip. “For a while at least, I think we should try just you deciding everything. I’ll be your ‘slut’ and whatever you want to do is OK with me. You’ll be my master, is that the right word? Just,” she was looking a little nervous now, “promise you won’t stop loving me.”

Later, as Mia napped, John and I took a walk and talked about what would happen next. When we returned I woke Mia up by slipping a gold-colored chain dog collar around her neck.

Mia was lying nude on the bed, the sheets on the floor, her body beautiful and perfect against the white bedding. There were several wet spots on the sheet. Her pussy had been leaking as she slept, and as she moved she’d left wet spots.

Her eyes widen as she realized what I was doing, they closed as I snapped a leash to the collar.

“Ohhhhh…..” she moaned.

Handing the leash to John I said, “John would you take slut into the bathroom and shave the stubble from her pussy?”

“Happy too,” he said giving the leash a tug.

It was an hour later that we walked out of the hotel. Mia was wearing a simple sundress and her collar, the leash was attached and I was holding it. Amazingly, nobody seemed to see a thing.

When we arrived at John’s SUV he opened the rear door to put away the suitcase he had brought with him, but also revealing a very large dog carrier. This gave me an idea.

Turning to Mia I said, “strip.”

Within a moment the sundress was on the ground and Mia stood before us wearing only her collar and shoes.

Giving the leash I tug I ordered her into the cage.

Mia’s eyes half closed as another orgasm swept over her, she reached for the back of the SUV and, moaning slowly crawled into the carrier. From the back her pussy was bright red, swollen, and wet.

In the cage she sat with back against the far side, her knees drawn up to her chest. Within moments the floor of the cage under her had became wet from her drippings. She continued to moan as I closed the cage door.

As John was closing the rear door to the SUV he asked, “where to now?”

As I answered, “do you know any good places to have slut pierced?” I heard a loud “ooohhh goooooodddd yeeessssss…” from the other side of the closing door.

q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers