All Comments on 'Permission A: Afternoon Delight'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Push and Shove

Nice reminder of a scenario which started 15 years back.It was my B.I.L.(Wifes brothers) wedding and the wedding party proceeded to Jammu and were lodged in the poshest hotel there by the brides family. It was a society wedding with the whole clan and a horde of relatives and friends gracing the same. While we were in our room getting rested for the long evening ahead we spoke of the preceeding events and admiring the people at the wedding. My wife confided that her younger B.I.L. (Sisters Husband) M was hitting on her hard and had even felt her over and embraced her once. She also said that she was also smitten by his boldness and suaveness . I asked her if she wanted things to progress to which she nodded. That evening when every body was ready and dressed up M when he got the opputinity again hugged my wife from behind and kissed her and when we were going in our car to the venue of the weddingmy wife H said to me that M was very impulsive and on his hugging earlier she had felt his hardened prick pressing into her and I should find a way to get them together for some time. She promised to get me her younger as well her other sisters for me. Well it so developed that in the course of the evening after a drink to many M confided to me that I was a very lucky person being married to H and he was very jealous of me that I got the best looking of all the sisters and that she was all the best endowed with big Breasts and a Nice Ass also while his wife R ws short statured and flat in the boobs department. Well one thing led to another and we unburdened our hearts and he said that he had felt H that day also and that after hugging her he had to go to the toilet to shagg off. That night it was the hottest sex for us and when I whispered into my wifes ears that M had shagged off after hugging her I asked her to imagine it was M fucking her and she exploded in sheer joy and started to come in huge flow which wetted the whole bed. Next Night the wedding reception was in chandigarh at 9.p.m. which gave everybody ample time to relax and get on with the family. All the ladies were busy shopping or visiting their beauticians so every body was busy in themselves. M`s wife R had also gone out and M was in his room nursing his back. I asked H if she was willing to take on M to which she was more than happy so I asked her to get ready and I would arrange it in 10 minutes. She went to the toilet and I meanwhile rang up M`s mobile and told him that his wish was going to be fulfilled and that H was coming to nurse him back to health and that I was going to be out of circulation for approx 3 hours till 6 in the evening when everybody would be getting back to be preparing for the evening. H went to M`s room. Now in H`s words. " M was lying in his room face down and as I walked in nervously taking in that no one was looking I pressed his lower back when all of a sudden he swirled back swept me into his arms crushed me to his chest and gave me a very hard kiss on the mouth which literally took my breath away and the kiss was so strong and heavenly that I swooned and he placed me on the bed and bolted the room from inside. We lay together for about 20 minutes entwined in each others arms sucking each others lips and his hand roaming over my buttocks ,boobs and my whole body and similarly i was feeling the length of his growing prick on my lower tummy and near my pussy which was getting wet. we talked a little wnd then he started to remove my clothes and as soon an he had removed my Top Blouse and Bra he fell on my boobs and sucked on them alternating between both and my nipples were engorged and my pussy became so wet that my panty became totally dripping wet. He then removed my Saree and petticoat and my wet panty and I was there lying naked in full glory before M whom I had fantasised for long. He quickly removed his pant and dress and I came to see the Second Prick of my life other than my Husbands. M`s prick was standing in all its glory and I must say it looked Slightly Bigger than my Husbands and I put my hand on it and felt it and wanted him to put it in me. M stepped back and said that first wanted to devour my nakedness with his eyes and he turned me over both ways rubbed me body all over kissed me on my pussy but I wanted him to fuck me first and feel him in me. He laid me on the bed and I raised my legs high and he kept them on his shoulders and I Held his prick in my hand and rubbed it on my pussy slit and he pushed it in and it was all the way into me. He fucked with long strokes as if would go on forever but after about 10 minutes of fast fucking he came and came and filled me up with Cum and I also came in buckets.We lay like that for over 45 minutes with the Cum dripping out of me and cock lying on his tummy. Once againg he started but this time he first licked my clit and my pussy and then fucked me for another 15 minutes and then discharged into me again. After this I went to my room and waited for My Husband to come back" After Coming back when I entered my room H was asleep but I could make it out of her breathing that she was recuperating from the noon sessions with her lover. I kissed her and she woke up and emraced me and said thanks and asked her just one word Did you Fuck to which she responded by taking my hand and placing it on her well fucked,semen filled oozing cunt. This has been repeated in the years later many a time but that first event will always remain embedded in our mind.

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago

If any woman of mind decided that she needed more dick than I could give her, I would show her ass to the curb. She is not worth the trouble.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Not sure

Not sure I could go along with the first time, but the next possible opportunity I would have divorce papers drawn up. After having her served I would let her know that the papers were not going to be filed BUT the next time I even suspected she was fucking, sucking or being fucked or sucked, they would be.

She doesn't love her husband, he's just a meal ticket and father for her children.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Oh my!

That was a very well written story and her husband's reaction was excellent. Therefore, I liked it and gave it 5*****s.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
What about a Get Out of Jail Free card for husband?

The old boyfriend for her and the babysitter for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Closet Slut

She was/is smooth. Old BF is a smooth con and an exstacy to her and she does everything she always wondered about and wanted to do with him

Telling hubby all he had to do was push or ask...BS, she said that as a very quick and clever cover up.

Hubby loves her but he needs to tell her he'd rather she didn't indulge the old BF when he is in town and then get a P.I. and wait to get what he needs. When she comes home he just needs to tell her that he knows Mike is in town and, even though he already knows where she was, tell her that he is totally against her meeting him and that it would destroy their marriage.

He then needs to have her served the next day at the hotel after they have been at it for awhile.

Too bad. Their sex life boring. She chats w/GF's about sex and does nothing to get hubby to spice up their sex life or for that matter, he didn't try either. The difference, he's complacent and she is a closet slut.

Thanks for the read Charlie - good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excuse Me

At the beginning of this story (fantasy) you wrote reference to her in the past tense. The suggestion is that at the time of this writing, she was already gone and...BTW, even though I gave you a five for good writing, I believe in the real world, a real man, would have maybe given her permission in hopes she would change her mind but when she didn't, he would wait for the next encounter, get evidence and send her packing.

A stable man would not accept this scenario.

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Macho wimp

Another tale of the Macho Wimp

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Very nice start.

Bits of the dialogue sounded a bit juvenile, but all-in-all it was well written. The tags sucked - I assume Lit. generated them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn!

She not only swallowed, she rimmed him. Then she more than hints that she intends to meet him regularly. Talk about opening Pandora's box!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They Don't Have A Marriage

She is simply being afforded a place to stay non-gratis. Hubby has now been relegated to backup lover to Mike. He has lost Janice to a married pussy hound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have hoped for a similar thing for my wife. I have given her blanket permission to proceed anytime she wants. Just thinking about it would make me hard. We used to role play this and she always got off. Your not a wimp! She is your wife not a piece of property! Enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER STUPID CUCKOLD

What really loving husband wants his wife to go and fuck another man this one needs his head examining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

another fag dumbass Comment!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Writing

Writing pretty good. But story about whore wife and her cuck was terrible.

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
are you serious?

Any future meeting of wife and mike is the end of a marriage. I think mikes wife should be informed of what has happened. If it was me I would kick wife to the curb, no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mediocre writing

and another weak cuck husband.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sorry, Ace.

Love isn't giving your wife to another man and it's not a wife wanting another man.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dumb shit

Why would you ever give this married whore permission to fuck another man? I generally like your work, but not this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If she made such a proposal to me she would get a one word response DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any one who is OK with his wife doing this is not a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cut his balls off before he produces more like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife conned Cuck Husband - end of story. End of Marriage..

Didn't bother to rate it. If you divide the number of stories by the number of followers and get a low ratio-

that means not many like the story. this story has a low ratio and is judged as a less desirable story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

Hated the happy cuck direction of the story, but well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous