All Comments on 'Permission C: Revenge'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not worth the trouble

I wouldn't waste my time with a sick bitch like the wife. Why play games and defend her honor?What honor?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What BS

I'm being raped but I couldn't help myself, I love it. At that point, I stopped reading and gave this stupid nonsense the 1* it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck usually stops reading early

the jizz backs up into the brain and precludes comprehension, pretty common occurrence for this tool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Ok, but the revenge side was a little weak... Threatened castration with a sledge hammer is what rapists deserve. More like something out of a The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. A little carving and branding....

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Revenge

The story is well written. Hope Janice has understood the value

of family and hence forth remain faithful to keep up her family

together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
King wimp not macho wimp just wimp

He is more wimp than macho

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The revenge was weak...

The revenge was weak...All the men should have families...They could have dressed them in women clothes...Then took fotos and send to the families...So good to make the wives to discover them...But the wife by her actions put herself in position for what happened to her...For her sake I hope she learns the lesson...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hubby Finally Gets A Name

Yay, Bill. You only had to beat up three men to get your name mentioned. This is an extremely common mistake that 90% of the writers here are guilty of. Quite often characters' names are listed in the first few paragraphs, only to not be mentioned again. Lesser important characters are not slighted in this manner. So, in this story it would appear to be about Mike and Mary Beth.

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100over 5 years ago
Good revenge

The men should get what they deserve, but the bitch should also get burned

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Troubling but some refreshing

The refreshing - no cameras....phones or pocket digital, read any stories like this and it's all about the phones taking pictures and uploading them straight away. Makes you think how things have changed in the last 17 years.

Troubling - not sure but I think the author has some sort of if not rape, then non-con fetish, to the point this is the 2nd story that has featured it and without tags.

The story itself doesn't add up, "she and her hubby consented to meeting me on many occasions, she consented to helping with my clients, her hubby must have got pissed when he heard about the gangbang. Yes I would like to press charges."

3 of them against her with no evidence left of rape, let alone intercourse, guess who wins. And do they not have phones - "guys they have humiliated me, beware." Cells/mobiles were in common use even back then, especially for sales people.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Weak

Pretty damn weak revenge, but then the slut deserved a little blowback for going to Mike in the first place.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Do STDs exist in this planet they live in?

Because I'd refuse to have sex with her again until she showed me a clean bill of health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damn, this has gone progressively downhill with every chapter. Are you on drugs?

PorterrhPorterrhabout 3 years ago

This was probably originally written in crayon as a grade 2 assignment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous